Choose One Or The Other? (Luk...

By BrooksBrothersSmile

When Isis gets the chance to go to amazing university in Melbourne she didn't realize her life would change... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
just another idea of chapter 16 idk why
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 33

335 9 0
By BrooksBrothersSmile

I look around the room to see wires and machines everywhere. The wires are attach to him, he looks so weak and precious. How can someone do this? Just over a comment. If I was here this would have not happen. I feel my eyes fill with water because of witnessing my friend like this. I walk towards his bed as tears fall down my face.

"Don't c-c-ry" He trys to say while taking in breathes.

I take his hand and held it tight while more tears fell down my cheek. I kept my head down on the bed as I sit on the chair which I guess his mum sits on to keep him company.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" I croak out as his other hand tries to lift  my head up but I did it for him. 

"Don't be, we can m-ma-ke up for th-e-e time we m-m-issed n-now" I nod my head as he pats bed so I sat next to him while he breathes really heavily.

"Who did this?" I asked him as he picked up paper and pen.

"Isis" I hear his mum say and I turn around as she hugs me.

"Why paper and pen?" I ask her.

"Because he has trouble breathing so he writes instead of wasting his breath" She says smiling.

"Okay, so Marty-Jay who did this?" I ask him again as he holds the paper with 6 names Georgia, Lola, C, Daniella, Ti and Darren. I'm so glad about that fight because C deserved. "I had fight on the way here with someone called C" Marty-Jay laugh which was really cute.

"You must of got Ti and Daniella as well b-bec-au-se they go a-s a th-r-ree" He says with a big grin on his face.

He explains how Georgia did the main damage to him which got me upset. We were chatting for ages and I showed him pictures of MJ. He loved the picture of her also he likes the idea that I named her after him. We kept talking about the past and the gang which made us laugh. I saw him lean over to the side draw as he takes a picture from it and it was of me when I was 15 andhad brown before I dyed it. 

"I love this picture of you" He smiles to me.

"Yeah, I do too because its me, the true me" I say with pride as I take the picture from. "This is Isis Owen and I'm Isis Miller a.k.a Isis Owen" 

"I need to tell you something" He whisper as his breathing started to go funny.

"Okay but you should write it because of your breathing" I give his pen and paper as he writes it down while looking at me.

"Please don't run" He says lookng a paper before showing it to me. He turns it around as it says 'I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS HAVE'. I know his dying but I don't know what to do because I don't love him.

"I don't know what to say" I look at my hands as he holds them tight.

"Don't say anything bu-t d-o-o one thin-g f-o-r me"

"Like a dying wish" I say as tears fall down my cheek.

"When we became g-o-od friends, I always wan-ted t-o kiss you" He smiles at the thought.

"You want me to kiss" I said as I wipe the tears from my cheek, he nods to the thought. 

I sat there thinking until my phone went off. I picked it to see its luke. I have been ignoring his calls as I spent time with Marty-Jay because at this moment Luke isn't really important.

Luke<3: PICK UP X

Me: No x

Luke<3: Why did you leave MJ? X

Me: I'm here with a friend who is dying ffs x

Luke<3: You can't leave MJ just like that x

Me: I can because you did x

Luke<3: Thats different and you know it SO WHERE ARE YOU? X

Me: I'm back in england x

Who told Luke? He won't even understand why I'm here and his gonna get annoyed knowing that I'm on the streets again. I just want to spend time with the only greatest friend I have ever had before he dies. Tears are falling even more now because this whole thing could ruin our relationship.

Luke<3: WHERE?!X

Me: The streets x

Luke<3: ISIS WHY? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? YOU CAN GET HURT

Me: You know its not about me! I'm here because my best friend is dying. His dying for sticking up for me.

Luke<3: HE? WHO IS HE?

Me: You know what I was gonna ask your permission to do his dying wish but I might just do it

Luke<3: WTF IS THIS DYING WISH?

Me: To kiss him 

Luke<3: DON'T DO IT

Me: WHY?! It will be his first and last

Luke<3: Because your in a relationship and its cheating!! Do I mean anything to at the moment?

Me: At this very moment NO!! If you have anymoe questions as Johnny

I turned my off and chucked it on the floor. Tears keep falling like its race between the left and right. I lift my head up to see Marty-Jay look at with me worry. I just wipe tears away and smile to show I will be fine.

"Luke is just being a prick" I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I f-orgo-t abo-u-t yo-our relationship" He says looking a bit sad.

"He got pissy because I'm here" As I take Marty-Jays hand his grip got tighter.

"You do-n-'t need to k-i-ss me" He croaks out.

"I will because it will be your firs and last" I say with tears falling down my cheek. 

His hand cups my face as I lean down closer to him. Our foreheads touch I hold this postion for a bit thinking if this right or wrong. I've been making choices my whole life and this choice isn't about me, its about him. Marty-Jay. A boy whos my best friend is laying on a bed which his slept since the age of 5 and soon about to die.

Our lips our centimetre away from eachother. As our lips were about to meet, I saw a face. It was Lukes face. His face is sad and heartbroken and I can't do that to him. Though I don't want to upset my best friend. I pull away as quick as I could because I wouldn't be able to see Luke broken.

"I'm so sorry Marty-Jay I can't do it" I say as my body is trembling with nerves.

"I understand also I don't want your relationship to be over because of me" He was able to breath but I just nod. "What you want to do now?"

 "Watch a film" I say as I jump off the bed. I turn to feel a metal thing poking into my hand. It was a key, I don't know but his giving me a key.

"Its .... a key to...... your flat... everything is still there" He said inbetween his breaths.

 I remember my flat is still owned to my mum. We didn't take anything with us because mum always said we will return when the drama was over which she was wrong about that. I knew the whole time that we won't return. She had hope and she kept hold of it for along time, like she hoped that Johnny, Kaity and Paddy's dad would come back but there was no point on hoping. 

"See you in 5 minutes" I wave as walk down the hall with my hood up. 

I look out the window to check for the all clear. It was which I'm not surprise because everyone would be at the hang out. I put my hood up and walked down to my broken door. It has holes in from ages ago because I remember when that happened but I don't won't to remember it. I unlocked the door and made my way, I shut the door quickly as I hear Georgia shout something from the stairs. I sit by the door so I can listen to the conversation.

"So what ya saying?" Georgia says with the bad attitude but she hasn't got all of it when it comes to violence.

"This girl eh fucking bashed us in while we tried to fuck her up" Someone says which I know the voice but not the name.

"Fucking hell Daniella do you even know this bitch?" Georgia shouts.

"Eh no but C was talking to her" Daniella says with confidence.

"She said to tell people who ask is that shes back" C spoke out.

"What the fuck did she look like?"

"It was pretty dark in the tunnel, I didn't see her face but she showed a tat" C says to Georgia. Well C can't speak properly.

"What was that tattoo?"

"TH symbol" Daniella says.

"Shes back" Georgia whispers to herself.

"Who is this slut?" C shouts to Georgia.

"Thats how I know the damages that was done to you 3, its her work" Georgia laughs.

"Who?" The 2 girls say in unison. I wonder what happened to the third one, maybe she can't take a hit.

"The one only Isis Owen" Georgia says as the 2 girls gasp in shock. "Next time you see her don't attack her because she is too good for you guys but tell me where she is and I will knock her down."

"Alright Georgia" Daniella saysas I her footsteps walk away. 

I got up and looked for some dvds that we could watch. I found Mamma Mia, which me and Marty-Jay watched at the cinema together to annoy people but we ended up loving the film. We didn't buy the film, we stole it because we couldn't afford a dvd. I look around the flat before going back to the other flat. 

I walk into my room which is small. It only has a bed, wardrobe and a lamp because I couldn't fit a TV in the room. I sat on my knees as I took out a box from under the bed, which I hid from everyone. I open the box to find a photo ablum of all the photos I took when I was apart of the crew. I took the photo ablum out and put it to the side because I want to take it home with me. 

At the bottom of the box, I found the keys I used to fight people with. Underneath the keys were a cloth which I used to clean the blood with. I pick both of them up and put them in my pockets of my jacket as I grab the dvd and photo ablum. Before looking I ran out of the flat and straight into Marty-Jays flat. Thank God that he is own my side and is protecting me from the evil bitches.

"Alright?" He asks as I lay next to him on the bed waiting for the film to start.

"Yeah, now shut up I'm trying to watch Mamma Mia" I laugh as I rest my head on his shoulders while laying next to him holding his hand. Its normal to do because we use to do this all the time. Now the film started which means our singing will start which could annoy a few neighbours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I wake up holding a hand which is cold but the whole room is cold. Next to my hand there was a letter which was written by Marty-Jay. I pick it up to read and saw his messy hand writing which made me laugh because everyone from the crew never had nice hand writing. I open the letter to see the message.

Hey Isis,

I want to thank you for coming to see me and I'm glad you did. Please don't give up on Luke because you seem happy with him. You need to go home and never come back here because you have chance that we never had. 

I remember me as I was before what I am now. I know I look break and a bit shit but it did for you. I did it because I love you and friends stick by each other till the end. Don't do anything stupid when I'm gone because I know you. Don't go after G because she isn't worth it. None of them are. Go home protect MJ and tell her about me and you. Our stories. The stories of her mum being a badass. Maybe thats not a good idea. Tell her the times we stayed up singing along to Mamma Mia. By the way you need to make her watch that.

Last night while we were watching Mamma Mia, you were singing like an angel. Go for it. Try and become a famous singer. I'm not sure in Australia if they do X-Factor or Britains Got Talent. If only I can see you become famous would be amazing. If you follow my advice remember me and interviews you have to mention about a sexy best friend. Make sure you say sexy. 

Do you remember when we got our tattoos for TH? Thats a funny memory. We were about 12 and one of the members of TH did it. You were crying and screaming in pain. At one point I thought you were giving birth. You kept screaming "Fucking hate you cunts" I'm laughing now at the memory.  

Also remember the time we had the whole day to teach your siblings how to steal, fight and the use of the weapon. When MJ grows up will you teach her the stuff you know? If I was you I wouldn't because she doesn't need the life we had. Keep her away from the streets information and the bad past. Unless its really important to tell her then speak it out loud to her.

Isis Owen. The thing I love about you is that you choose what you think is best for the other person. Its like Choose One Or The Other and your the one but you always pick Other. Whatever you choose I know that its not a selfish choice but one to protect people you love. 

You've been the best friend I could have ever asked for. Our adventures will always be in my memory. The times you help me and I help you. The pair. The double. The trouble makers. The times we would go round as a pair to make mischief on the streets. We started trouble because we wanted too. Now thinking about it was fun but also pointless.

Love Marty-Jay

P.S. I'm so sorry but I really wanted my first kiss. When you were a sleep I kissed your lips and it felt amazing. The sounds a bit creepy but I'm sorry that I did it.

The letter was over. I laughed and cried while reading it. He just so stupid writing me this letter and the last bit I got annoyed but I will get over it. Anyway it was kiss, like a peck. Plus I was knocked out so I didn't know.

"Your such an idiot" I say as I playfully hit Marty-Jay.

He doesn't move. His arm is cold. His face isn't blank. It has a smile on it. I rest my ear where his heart would be and theres no beating heart. I'm crying. Tears falling down on to his chest. 

"NO MARTY-JAY FUCK DON'T DO THIS TO ME" I scream as I start to do CPR. Nothing is happening, I see his mum rush in crying because she knows what is happening. "MARTY-JAY DON'T LEAVE ME, WE ARE THE TORUBLE MAKERS" 

His mum ran out and called the paramedics. I sat there carrying on the CPR while crying. My heart is breaking. Its hard to lose a best friend. Someone who is family to you. Marty-Jay was my long lost twin which I always wanted him to be. We did everything now his gone there is nothing we can do. 

The paramedics are here. I watch everything move slowly around me. I feel someone drag me off the bed. I'm to weak to react. The paradmedics did nothing because they said it was to late. They took his body away. To the place where they take all dead bodies.

"My baby boy, please don't take him" His mother cried out as I held her in my arms.

We cried for ages as we sat there not knowing what to do. I look at my phone on the floor. I pick it up to see a lot of miss calls and texts. I can't be bothered with it anymore. I stand there with it in my hand and in the other I have the letter but I drop both of them on the floor.

"Eye for an eye" I whisper but I remember Marty-Jay didn't want me to do anything.

I picked my jacket up which has a gun in the inside pocket and the keys I use to attack people in my right hand. I put my hood up and wiped the tears away as I walk towards the door. 

"Isis where are you going?" His mum ask with worry in her voice.

"I need air" I say as she nods. "If I see them, they will get what they deserve"

(A/N ISIS OWEN/MILLERWHEN SHE WAS YOUNG>>>>>>)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 191 31
Maddi has just turned 18 and she divided to move to Melbourne from Perth Australia. She found a job as a model and she was going very well. She didn'...
177K 2.9K 23
Jai was the new kid at school, along with his twin brother luke brooks. Ellie, who was a loner, met Jai at school. What would Ellie react to these tw...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
14.1K 420 16
So theres this boy. The type that will never go for the nerd. Me. The type of boy with the dreamy eyes and the amazing pink lips; the popular boy. Th...