Emison: How About Forever?

By itssophieprice

How will Emily and Alison cope with all the obstacles thrown at them? Will they get the happy ever after? Are... More

The Visits
Miss Me x 100
Confess
Together?
Please don't leave me Alison
Will you?
I messed up
'She's just playing you'
Date with Pam
A Thousand Years
Road Trip
Break-Up
5 Years Later
Wayne Fields
Loss of relationship
Pills
The feelings never left
Elliot
Secret affair
A.D
Seeing Elliot
'Come home'
Welby and I love you's
Team
Alison and Elliot
Archer Dunhill
Crash and Burn
Released
'I know everything'
Maya?
'Wake up'
Meeting Maya
Awake
'I want the truth'
Confessions
Scars
Girls day
Flashback
Pip gets Estella
Prom preperation
Road Trip part two
Photographs
Plans
Prom
Free from A.D
Engagement?
The Proposal
Wedding plans
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Happy
Children
The girls
The notes and instructions
The Crash
'You Can Let Go'
Searching
Plane
The Goodbye
Moments
How about forever?

Rebuild relationship

650 14 0
By itssophieprice

Emily's POV

I was sat by my window sill just thinking about life and how far I've come. I was just starting to get better. I had Alison back and things were starting to look up again. I was thinking about the text that Ali and I received, I didn't want anything to destroy what we had. I  missed my dad so incredibly much. My thoughts were stopped when my mom came into my room.

"Emily. I've had an idea, I want us to go away for a couple of months to rebuild our relationship and become stronger. I've missed you and I think it'll be a good idea to do this somewhere fresh"

I was shocked by what she said, my only concern was Alison. We had just gotten back on track and it was like we were going to be distant again. She started crying because she missed how we used to be. I pulled her in for a hug.

"What about Ali though mom?" 

"Well when we get back it can go back to normal but I want us to become stronger again. Somewhere new will do us the world of good. What do you say?"

"Yeah okay. I guess I'll go tell Alison then... When are we going?"

"Tonight. Tell Alison and get packing"

"Wait. Where are we going?"

"Where your father was based. Texas"

I went straight to Alison's house.

Alison's POV

I opened the door to see my girlfriend, she looked sad.

"Em what's wrong?"

She crashed into me and hugged close to me for dear life.

"I'm going away for a couple of months with my mom. We're going soon, I just wanted you to know. Please don't miss me too much"

"Slow down. Please don't go Em"

"Me and my mom need to talk and rebuild our relationship, I'm all she has left"

"I understand but if this is about that text last night we can just ignore it!"

"It's not. It's simply about me and my mom. Ignore any texts, we're going to be okay. If we have to we'll go back to seeing eachother in private again

She went to go for the door.

"Em" She turned around.. "No goodbye kiss?"

She ran over to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me for what felt like an eternity, I really didn't want to let her go. I wanted to spend every day with her. I just couldn't wait for her to come back.

"I love you Fields. Stay safe"

"I love you too DiLaurentis. I'll be back soon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.3K 13
Brittana fanfic! Santana has a good life in New York City. She lives with her friends Kurt and Rachel and has a beautiful girlfriend. Her girlfriend...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
368K 2.2K 6
Lauren was a child who disliked being around people and Camila was just a bubbly kid. Both meet when the Cabello's move into Miami next to the Jaureg...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...