Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Από wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 51

2.9K 94 47
Από wwepurplevixen

PLEASE CHECK OUT A/N AT THE END: )

"Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.. "

*****************************************************************

"You can speak to me baby girl?" I squeezed her thigh where my hand had been placed since we started driving .

We had first dropped by my apartment so that I could do some packing. I had to admit the framed picture my baby girl got me looked good on the fire place.

"About?" I saw her smiling in the corner of my eye as she leaned back in her seat.

I loved what she had changed into, she looked real cute.

"How much you wish you could have me inside you right now.." I smirked and she giggled which I wanted.

She reached her hand over and traced over my stubble and we pulled up as there was some traffic. I took her hand in mine and kissed it gently and stared at her.

"You don't need to be nervous baby girl, we'll just pop in, that's it. Fly on the jet to New Jersey, go to the live event and then hotel"

"Mmmm you had to choose today to take me to meet your parents?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I smiled, "I am very set in my ways baby girl and us avoiding it won't do anything except make them believe all the gossip" I shrugged and she nodded.

I leaned forward and kissed her slowly , "Don't worry about it baby girl whatever happens you are my island girl and I am your Samoan Warrior"

I kissed her one more time before slowly driving again.

I knocked and waited, normally I would just walk in but it was locked so I guess they were out in the yard.

"Did you let them know we were coming?" She raised her eyebrow as I stood against one pillar and she did on another.

"Well no.." I shrugged and she frowned like I knew she would, if the door hadn't been locked she wouldn't have been able to get a chance to ask me.

"Seriously Joe? I am already nervous and now they don't even know?" I sighed and walked over to her.

I was surprised she actually confessed it but happy as well. The Robyn I met months before wouldn't have admitted how she felt.

"I didn't really think I needed to prepare them, they're used to me dropping by randomly" I walked over to her and pulled her into a kiss and she wrapped her arms around me.

I didn't let them know as I was nervous as well so I figured if I caught them off guard there would be less time for them to think of a possible excuse or I actually didn't know.

I heard the door opening and kissed her forehead before turning and seeing my niece.

"Oh my word.. Oh my word.. Uncle Joe you didn't bring.. Oh my word.."

"See, already someone likes you" I whispered really soft causing her to smile as Madison freaked out.

"Can I hug you?" She almost cried and I laughed.

"Yes " Robyn laughed as she hugged her.

My niece was 14 and about Robyn's height which I found amusing.

I saw my mom appear at the door and sighed as I walked over, figuring I should just get it over with.

"Leakee.." She whispered, "why didn't you tell us you were coming over with her?"

"I didn't think.." I glanced past her out through the glass doors and saw Galina, realizing why she seemed a bit anxious.

Fuck.

I heard Madison's squealing finally stop and saw Robyn beside me , just as my dad appeared behind my mom.

"Mom .. Dad, this is my girlfriend Robyn" I smiled pulling her to my side as Madison smiled brightly.

They knew who she was, but if she had just been an ordinary woman that's how she would be introduced and I wanted them to see her as just that.

They smiled at her and I hoped in the short time we were here the awkwardness would at least disappear.

"I just made lunch, your sisters are taking it out onto the patio" my mom spoke as we entered the house.

My arm hadn't left Robyn's waist, I liked to believe it was somehow calming my Barbadian Beauty.

Fuck I should have called first.

"Robyn.." I whispered and turned to her as they had gone to the kitchen.

"It seems we have walked in on a gathering so uhm..."

"Brother!" I smiled as I saw my sister and gave her a hug.

"I'm Summer! Vanessa, Regina he finally brought her!" I ran my hand over my face , this was what I was dreading.

Everyone wanting to pull her in different directions when I simply wanted to introduce her to my parents, I watched them pull her into the kitchen.

I saw her through the glass doors as they had gone out the backdoor I guess and it was like two worlds colliding as she didn't notice Galina due to Madison hogging her and Madison could get insane with questions but I liked that she was here to distract Robyn from awkwardness if there would be.

I quickly made my way out to take my place beside her and she smiled as I placed my hand on the small of her back. She glanced behind me and I knew she saw Galina.

"I'm so sorry baby girl.." I began to whisper as we had only spoken about it last night and now she was being sprung on her .

"Hi I'm Galina!" They exchanged smiles while I saw my brother walk out but glanced at the situation and he immediately walked back inside.

Thanks a lot Matt..

I wished Dean had come with but he was in New Jersey already. He had offered to , both him and Renee had but I told them I didn't want my parents to feel ambushed by us arriving in a pack and making it seem like we were trying too hard.

My uces were there as well cause only my siblings were here and their spouses and kids.

Galina? Well I guess I did say that they could hang out but just let me know when I would be in town which they hadn't known because this Samoan hadn't bothered to let them know.

"Nah I go back on tour next week.." She smiled and I realized through my spacing out they had actually spoken and seemed to be fine.

"I don't know how you do it, it must take a lot performing on stage and singing for what 2 or 3 hours?"

"Yeah it.." I saw her eyes glance behind me again and I felt a pat on my back and smiled as I took Craig's hand.

"Hey man, this is Galina's boyfriend Craig" I smiled hoping it would put her mind at ease even though she said she was okay, I don't know it was crazy but I could tell that it still slightly bothered her.

"Okay guys let's eat!" I heard my sister and they walked to the other side of the table while Robyn and I sat where we stood.

The kids sat at the other table on the patio , well besides Madison who sat next to Robyn. I had told her with Mother's Day that it was true but she still didn't believe that her uncle was dating one of her favourite singers.

I kissed the side of Robyn's head, "you okay?" I whispered just to make sure which was stupid cause it wasn't like she would tell me now.

We dished from the dishes being passed around and she nodded with a smile.

"When is your next concert?" I heard Madison as everyone was all over the place talking.

I guess that was the one good thing about all of them being here.

"Tomorrow" She answered before eating again.

"Mom can I go?"

"Is it going to be here ?" My mom asked instead and I shook my head.

"We're flying out after this to New Jersey.."

"She can come with if she wants?" Robyn surprised me by offering.

"She won't be in the crowd.. I can fix her up with good seats with Joe" she gave a small smile as she waited for a response.

I narrowed my eyes at Matt.

"As long as Joe doesn't mind her tagging along and you know where she goes Jordan goes"

Jordan was my nephew..

"Yeah Dean loves the little guy so I'm sure he won't mind keeping an eye on him backstage" I added, I wanted them to say yes because I didn't want my baby girl to feel shut down.

"Sure" their mom said and Madison squealed causing Robyn to laugh.

"Robyn do you get back home a lot?" I heard my dad.

"Not as much as I would like uhm.." She didn't continue as I guess she wasn't sure what to call him.

"You can call me Sika" he gave a small smile while I felt a headache coming on.

Not because things were bad but because I was anticipating something bad really happening.

"I'm sure your parents get a bit annoyed with not seeing you often? They always complain about Joe " Vanessa gestured to my dad.

"My mom does yes but she'll be travelling with me in a couple months "

"I love the artwork on your hand! " I heard my mom.

"Thank you! It was done by a Samoan artist in New Zealand " she smiled.

"Mom naw please?" I cringed as she went over to the little bookshelf while Robyn laughed.

The kids and most of my sisters were outside except Summer and my mom was doing the whole "embarrass your grown son with his old pictures thing".

Now I was happy Dean wasn't here because he would have loved this for sure.

I couldn't tell whether my mom was simply trying or genuinely liked her after lunch where she had interacted as well as you could with my family and ex-wife at one table.

They had asked several questions but questions you'd expect, like how many siblings did she have, how she copes with the paparazzi , nothing that said they didn't like her.

I guess I would have to wait till I had time to come down alone again and see what they had to say .

"Look at those cheeks!" I could feel my now defined cheeks blushing at her comment.

"Yeah I had a chubby phase" I laughed awkwardly, not what I wanted my baby girl to see.

I sunk in the couch next to my woman as she continued glancing through the rest of the album.

That smile..

"Oh my word look at yo cousins! " She laughed.

***

I smiled as I saw her watching me as we stood backstage.

"Admiring the view baby girl?" She smiled and walked over to me and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead before pulling her close again.

"Well you survived"

She laughed even though I knew they had been a lot to handle.

She had been quiet on the flight granted it wasn't long but made me wonder what she was thinking.

I had told her I loved her.

As we were dancing I went over what I had told her and I was pretty sure those three words slipped out. So I wasn't sure if she had been crying due to my confessing it or just for everything I said.

Or if she had even heard it, I wasn't sure if I wanted her to or not cause if she had and hadn't said it back then I wasn't sure how to feel. But if she hadn't heard then I was still at a loss because I was afraid to admit it even though what Seth had said made perfect sense.

"They were nice, I just hope they liked me as much as your niece did"

"Speaking of which?" I raised my eyebrow as she had walked off with Robyn before.

"They're with Trinity, its almost your match so I wanted to wish you good luck . I'll go get them so we can watch you."

I smiled as I pulled her into a kiss and lifted her onto the table I had previously been standing at.

"You still want some Samoan loving after seeing those horrible pictures?"

"Horrible? They were cute!" She mumbled against my lips.

"Mmmm glad you think so" I laughed and kissed her again hearing my name being called.

"You know I won't get to be inside you since the kids are in our suite right?"

"I know" she laughed.

"Mmmm my baby girl's a tease by getting me riled up before my match"

"I'm being a good woman getting that Samoan Warrior ready!" She whispered.

"I guess you have a point" I kissed her one more time before taking her hand and walking to the Gorilla.

I gave her one more kiss as we met the kids and I went on my way.

Dean and I celebrated as we won The Dudley Boys.

"Just wanna give a big thank you to all of y'all who came out tonight! Really appreciate it! Thank you New Jersey!

I winked at Robyn as we went around the ring.

I hugged my niece and nephew before giving her a quick kiss.

I left them and went around signing posters as she would make her way back with them.

"I'm not sure, we'll see what we can do" she smiled as she stood down the hallway with them as I had gotten a quick shower.

"What's up?" I asked glancing between them.

"They want to know what we be doing tomorrow?" She gazed up at me as I leaned against the wall staring down at her.

"Er we can decide then.." I shrugged .

"Aunty Ro.."

"Just Robyn please girl" she laughed causing Madison to smile.

"Can we take some pictures please?" She nodded and we began snapping away.

"Mmmm can't we get a quickie ?" I whispered as the kids skipped ahead in the hallway.

"No baby boy" she laughed and walked ahead while I simply draped my arm over her shoulder as I caught up and kissed her cheek.

Wanting to say the three words so badly but refraining from it.

A/N:

Family time + ex+ live event :)

Hope you enjoyed!

SO AS YOU GUYS HAVE PROBABLY WATCHED ROMAN WAS ON UNFILTERED, I PLAN ON COVERING THAT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS..

SO I FIGURED I WOULD ASK YOU GUYS TO PUT SOME QUESTIONS DOWN IN THE COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER OR THE NEXT COUPLE ??

ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK THEM AS THEY ARE IN THE BOOK IT COULD BE FOR ROMAN OR RIHANNA OR BOTH ??
I WILL PUT ALL QUESTIONS AS QUESTIONS FROM 'TWITTER' SO YOU WILL GET CREDIT ..

JUST FIGURED IT WOULD BE FUN 😊😊

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

73.7K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...
35.8K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
2K 42 14
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...