So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 43

11.7K 481 686
By omgchele

Theodore III

I leaned back in my seat, getting comfortable since I knew I was going to be here all day. Jazmine had been bugging me for the past few days about dress shopping since I was paying for everything, and I didn't want to come, but then her Mother got involved and made me come. She claimed it would be a great opportunity to see how much of a promising young woman her daughter is. And while Jazmine continuously trying on dresses is annoying, sitting here with her Mother is even worse since she thinks Jazmine and I are about to start dating.

"You know," Mrs. Hart, Jazmine's Mom, began as she leaned towards me. "That other guy of hers never took her to do anything like this. What was his name again? Austin?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wouldn't know," I replied. "I try not getting myself involved in other people's lives."

She slightly frowned. "Hmm. That's interesting. Jazmine told me you and Austin were friends."

"That was years ago."

"So you know him?"

"Not anymore," I told her.

"Oh, well it's best that you don't associate with him. You know he's going to be going to jail for a very long time?"

"For what? What did he do?" I asked, pretending not to know why Aubrey was going to jail. This lady is one of those crazy judges you see on TV that have perfected their craft so much, they can see when anybody's lying, so I have to play it off and mix my answers up so she won't ever be able to piece my story together.

She took a deep breath, rolling her eyes. "Oh, nothing out of the norm for these troubled kids. You know, those people who live on the other side of the tracks are always getting into something that involves drugs, prostitutes and just illegal stuff in general. Now I know you don't live int he same community with us anymore but Jazmine told me you live in another nice community in Beverly Hills, so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about with these bad ass kids."

"Nah, I wouldn't know. My parents never exposed me to that life," I played along with her.

"And that's good that they didn't but I did hear something about you."

"Oh, really?" I asked as I began tapping my fingers against my leg. Damn. What's taking Jaz so long to get out of the dressing room? She's got me sitting up here with her crazy ass Mama.

"Yes, I heard you have a child young man."

I nodded my head as I thought of something. Maybe if I tell her the truth about Princess, maybe then she'll stop pushing this idea of Jaz and I ever being together. "Yeah, I do. My baby is young and really needs me to be around a lot so I really don't have time for relationships."

"Yes, I know but Jazmine is always at your house so I'm sure she helps. Jazmine is really good with children and she'd be a really good mother. Right?"

I slightly frowned. Damn. This lady can't ever take a hint. "Right," I mumbled. "You mind if I ask you how you know about me?"

"Well, I am a judge and a case did come across my desk the other day regarding the custody of your child. I'm really not supposed to be speaking to you about the case, but since you're a good kid, I decided to tell you. Based on what I read, your daughter's mother isn't around, is she?"

"No."

She shook her head. "She must be one of those hood rats from across the tracks, right?"

I slightly nodded my head, yes. "Yeah, I guess you can say that," I smirked.

"You're going to get custody of your daughter since I'm the judge of the case," she smiled. "But honestly, if any person in their right mind was judging the case, they'd give you custody. I just have one question though?"

"What?"

"Where do you plan on working when you go away to college? Because you know if you want to be with my daughter then you need to go to college."

I sighed. "I own a couple clubs down in Georgia," I replied. "I inherited them from my Grandpa."

She nodded her head. "And you'll be able to manage them when you move?"

"I won't manage anything, I have other people for that. I just own it while I go to school."

Honestly, I haven't even gotten around to applying for college and it might be too late. College has been one of the last things on my mind at the moment, and by the time I get down to Atlanta, it'll probably be one of the last things on my mind again. I just don't have time for college and I know I won't in a few months. Between owning the clubs, taking care of my family and managing the cartel, I college won't be important. College isn't a necessity at the moment, but with the money I'll be making, college won't ever be a necessity.

"Well that sounds good young man."

"Okay. What about this dress?"

I looked towards Jaz with a smile on my face. Damn. She really looked good in this dress. She's tried on several different dresses today at several different stores and none of them looked like this dress. And she didn't look this fine in any of the other dresses. This dress was long, black and sparkly. The neck line basically plunged down to her belly button and there was no back on the dress. Her entire back was out until the top of her butt.

"Oh, Jazmine," her mother gasped. "Don't you think it's a little risky for a woman your age?" 

"I think you look sexy," I commented.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that her mother's attitude had done a full 180 and she began smiling. "Well, if Theodore likes it, then I love it. Are you comfortable in it?"

Jazmine nodded her head. "Yeah. It's a little big in the back though."

"Oh, we'll get that altered. You'll be fine. With this dress, you'll be a killing for Prom Queen."

I scrunched up my face. I didn't know anything about Jaz running for Prom Queen. That doesn't even sound like anything she'd do.

Jazmine slightly smiled. "Right Mama."

"Oh my God! Now, this is the dress for you baby girl!" I turned to the side and watched as the store owner walked out dressed in six inch heels, a mini skirt, a crop top that said 'NOT BASIC' in big, bold white writing and a big ass wig that stopped right in the small of his back. He came from the front swinging his big ass wig that was about to fall off any minute now as he approached Jaz. "This is perfect. Who the lucky guy taking you to Prom?"

Jazmine pointed to me. "Him."

The owner smirked as he sized me up. "Mm mm mm, that's a fine piece of chocolate baby. I'm mad I didn't snatch him up before you!" he exclaimed, making Jazmine and her Mom laugh. "Is this the dress you're getting?"

"Yeah, I think so. I want Theodore to agree on it too. You like it Theodore?"

"It's whatever you want," I told her for the hundredth time today.

The owner smiled. "Good but if I could make a couple of changes to the dress, I'd start with these damn sparkles."

Jaz scrunched up her face. "What's wrong with the sparkles? I like them."

The owner turned Jaz around so she was standing in front of the mirror with him standing beside her. "Look at yourself baby girl. You're a grown woman and sparkles are for kids but diamonds are forever."

"Oh shit," I mumbled. How much is this going to cost me?

"Now, I know diamonds are taking it well over above and beyond so we can minimize and go down to some less expensive crystals. For top dollar, I'm willing to replace every single sparkle on this dress with an expensive crystal and get it altered to your specific body. What do you say about that?"

"That sounds wonderful!" Mrs. Hart smiled.

Jaz looked back at me before turning to the owner. "How much will that cost?"

"Sweetie, we're not doing no rhinestones. This is Prom! We're going to do crystals since we can't do diamonds. I'm thinking about for the crystals and my services and my time, maybe a few extra thousand on the dress but nothing too crazy. Maybe three thousand on top of the eight hundred dollar dress."

Jaz' eyes widened. "No. That's too much! It's just Prom!"

"You only get to go to Prom once. You might as well go all out." The owner turned and looked back at me. "Aren't I right baby?"

I slightly nodded my head. "Yeah, I guess," I mumbled. Damn. I knew this Prom shit would be expensive but I didn't think it would be this expensive. I didn't think these females would be putting this big of a dent in my bank account but I'll go along with it. All I want is for Jaz to be able to enjoy herself. "But, it's whatever Jaz wants. If she wants it then I'll buy it."

Mrs. Hart turned to the owner. "She wants it. She wants it," her mother stressed.

Jaz looked back at me for my confirmation once more before nodding her head to the owner, who was just as eager as her mother to spend more of my money. I just slumped down in my seat since I knew I was gonna be here a lot longer than I expected but my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Milan sent me a text.

Milan: I need to speak with you. You busy?

I took a deep breath, reluctant about calling her. The last time I was with her she was rubbing all over my d*ck tryna get me in trouble but that was weeks ago. I haven't seen or talked to her since. I decided to give her a call before walking out of the store to get some privacy but it's not like any of them would notice anyways. They were too busy talking about crystals and shit to worry about me. Milan picked up on the second ring as if she waiting on my call.

"I'm glad you called Theodore."

I smirked. "So what's up? I haven't heard from you in a minute baby girl."

"Well I was calling to see if you'd like to go shopping with me."

I scrunched up my face. "Shopping?" I asked, laughing. Was she crazy?"

She laughed. "Yes, shopping. I know what you're thinking but I was talking to Lindsey a--"

"Talking to my sister again about me?" 

"Yes, about you and she was telling me how she wants you to have a nice Prom. She told me she never went so she doesn't know much about it so I told her I'd help you. She gave me some money so I can take you out to find a nice suit. What do you say about shopping right now?"

"I'm a little tied up right now."

"Too tied up for me?"

I inhaled deeply, just thinking of spending some more time with her. I'm sure Jaz will be fine here and I'm sure they won't need me. I can afford to spend a couple of hours with Milan. Shit. Maybe I'll get my d*ck wet in the process. "Nah, never for you baby girl. Where do you want me to meet you?"

"How about I come get you? Where are you?"

"A dress store."

She laughed. "Seriously?"

I frowned, cocking my head to the side. "Hell yeah. My date's gotta look good too."

"Oh, okay I see you. Just text me the address and I'll be there to get you in a few minutes."

I ended the call before shooting Milan a text. I don't know what she's been doing but she was being really forward on the phone just now. But shit, that's better for me. I can't wait to get up in her. I haven't had sex in months, and maybe if I'm lucky, we can keep this going for awhile too. I told Jaz bye before getting into Milan's car 20 minutes later. Well, it technically wasn't her car. It was one of my Dad's old Mustang from a few years ago that he doesn't drive.

As soon as I got into the car, she pulled me into a hug, letting her hard, fake titties rub up against my face but I'm not complaining. I need some action from a female. "So, I was thinking we head over to one of my friends that owns an Italian suit place a few minutes from here. Do you like Italian suits?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It really doesn't matter to me."

She smiled. "Well, you're going to like my friend. He carries and fits the best suits. He's even making your father's suit for our wedding, that I hope you'll be attending."

I chuckled, knowing why she's been so flirty with me lately. She's trying to butter me up so I can cave in and go to that basic ass wedding. "Look, I appreciate you tryna help me with this Prom shit but it really ain't that necessary. I know you only tryna help me because you want me to go to that wack ass wedding. I'm not going."

"I know you aren't and my wedding isn't gonna be wack. It's actually gonna be pretty nice. We're going to have it in the backyard with live singers, it's going to be an all white event and we'll have a dance floor."

I could have laughed in her face. "Look, just count me out 'cause that sounds boring as hell."

"Whatever," she waved me off, "but I'm not helping you because I want you to come to my wedding."

"Then why you helping me Milan?"

"I'm just trying to help out my step son."

I scrunched up my face. "The step son you tryna fuck?" I asked out of confusion. I've never seen a woman want to fuck her step son badly unless I was watching porn. "You know, just like I know, that step shit son is for the birds. I got one crazy ass Mama, I don't need another one and you too young to be my Mama anyways."

"Then what do you want me to be?"

"Shit, you could be my girl if the p*ssy is good enough," I truthfully stated, making her laugh.

"Oh, it's good."

"So when are you gonna let me get a preview?"

"I'm celibate until marriage."

"But are you a virgin though?" I smirked, making her blush.

"Actually, I am and your father wants to be my first."

I couldn't help but shake my head. That just confirmed my thoughts about him. He's only with her for her virginity then he'll throw her away the same way he did Mama. "Why you care about what that clown wants anyway? Shouldn't you be trying to make yourself happy? Now, do you want some old, 51 year old d*ck that's shriveled up, been passed along through plenty of dirty broads who have had disease and given him diseases and probably can't last longer than five minutes without Viagra or do you want some young, barely even used and inexperienced d*ck? As fine as you are Milan, I know you ain't a virgin."

The smile on her face was giving me motivation because I knew she was caving in. "Actually I am a virgin."

"How so? Who'd you get them titties for if you're a virgin?"

She took a deep breath. "I'm seriously a virgin and I got them done for myself, not for anyone else. Does that answer your question?"

"One of them. Since you're older than me, I'm sure you can teach me a few things about the female anatomy. What do you say?" I smiled, making her smile too.

"I say go find a girl your age."

"You're basically my age, so what does it matter? I like my women older anyways. They're more mature and shit. You know?"

"Yeah, I know. That's why I like older men."

"Well I got the mentality of one and the stamina of a young man."

She laughed. "You never stop, do you? What do you want from me Theodore? Because I'm not with the games, seriously"

"I seriously wanna fuck your pretty ass. No strings attached, nothing. I'm just tryna get up in you Milan and that's on some real shit. Either you gon' let me slide up in you or I'm getting out of the car. Like you said, I'm not with the games. I see the way you flirt with me and I see the little advances you make at me, and I should've told my Pops. But the only reason I didn't was 'cause I want you all for myself."

She took a deep breath. "Why should I? Your father loves me and wants to take something precious from me and he won't leave me hanging since there's no strings attached," she mocked me. "Why should I sleep with you when I know you'll leave me, taking my virginity and my pride with you?"

"Look lady, it ain't even that serious. I said no strings attached because you're with my father. Now if you want to take it further, be my guest. I'm just tryna respect the little fling you got going with my Pops and you got me and him mixed up. He's gonna leave you once he takes your virginity, not me. I'm the good guy."

She scrunched up her face. "So what do you want from me? Either you want to sleep with me or be in a relationship with me."

I sat back in my seat with my arms folded as I looked out at the traffic passing by us. "I said what I needed to say, the rest is up to you baby girl. You make the final decision 'cause I don't give a fuck when it comes to my Dad."

"That's obvious," she replied before sighing. "I just don't know. I don't want to hurt your Dad."

"Why? You know, just like I know,that he ain't being faithful to you and if he is, it won't last for too long. He always goes running back to my Mama and he'll forget all about you. It always happens, so you might as well go on and sleep with me since he's gonna sleep with my Mama."

"I'm not a cheater though Theodore."

"It's not cheating, it's pleasing yourself. You might as well look out for yourself because nobody else will."

She was silent for a moment as she pulled up in front of the suit place called Suits Galore. She parked the car and turned to me, still looking unsure of what she wanted to say. She reached her hand out and slid it into mine. "I uh...I already know your father wont be faithful to me. I see him looking at women all the time and flirting with them and it's only a matter of time before he runs back to your Mother. As far as I know,the two of them don't talk, but when the therapist bought her name up at counseling the other week he just flipped and started getting really jealous when he found out she lied about where she went and who she moved with. A--"

I scrunched up my face. "Who did she leave with?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know his name but it's her boyfriend, I guess. Your Dad just keeps bringing up your Mother, talking about going down to see her and check her for lying to him and I've really gotten tired of that and him always complaining about you, so I've been keeping my distance," she sighed. "I know I shouldn't be telling you this but I need to tell somebody who can understand whee I'm coming from.I love your Father but I know he's no good for me since all he wants to do is have sex with me."

I tightened my grip on her hand."Nobody deserves to go through the shit my Dad puts women through,that's why I've been warning you since the day I met you. My Dad ain't nothing but a dog and he's gonna dog the fuck outta you. You just gotta treat a nigga like him how a dog is supposed to be treated. Dogs love to take orders, so give that nigga some orders and ultimatums like a dog and he'll obey you. But in the mean time, lookout for yourself before he fucks you over and drain that niggas' bank accounts in the process. If anything was to happen with us, he won't be able to prove it and if I was you, I'd put his ass through Hell.He'll probably try to divorce you but you can't finalize the divorce until both parties agree. I'd hold shit over his head until he stops bringing up divorce, I'll clean his house and bank account and keep on fucking me. He doesn't deserve a woman like you Milan. You're too beautiful to be messing around with a loser like him. You need to get with the winning team."

The slight smirk on her face turned into a full on smile and just continued growing larger and larger the more I complimented her and dogged out my Dad. "And you're the winning team Theodore?"

"Hell yeah. I got your back Milan,whether you know it or not."

Milan never responded but the large smile on her face was confirmation enough for me. I knew she was feeling me just as much as I was feeling her, and based on what I've been telling her about my Dad, it won't be long before she caves in and just shows me some attention. Shit. I deserve some attention for putting up with my Dad's shit over the years.

Before I knew it, Milan had started the car up and was pulling away from the suit store. "Where you going?I thought we were getting me a suit."

"Oh, the suit can wait."

"A'ight, so where we goin' then?'Cause I got shit to do today."

She smile on her face tightened as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Well, I trust you and I respect you Theodore and I wanna do it right now."

"Do what right now?"

"Sex! I wanna have sex with you right now. Do you know any good hotels we can go to?"

I scrunched up my face. "Hotel? Nah but we can go back to your crib. Where you stay at?"

"With your Dad."

I shrugged my shoulders. The more I can do to degrade him the better. "Shit. That's fine too."

"You sure about that?"

"I'm completely sure."

"Alright then," she mumbled. "He'snot home. He won't be home until later on tonight so you can stay over as long as you want."

The ride to my Dad's house felt long and drawn out. I haven't been sexually active in almost a year and I had been craving a female, but I wasn't about to lay down with any females like Tee Tee or Nicole again. I wanted a female who had some respect for herself, and Milan was just that woman. I can't keep messing around with little girls like Tee Tee and Nicole who only want to see a come up from me. I need to be messing with grown women who are already established and won't be trying to mooch off of me.Milan has a job and a steady income, so what more could she possibly want from me that she can't get for herself? Milan was the full package and my Dad was just letting her go to waste, but I'm not complaining about it. That's just more for me.

I slipped my arm around Milan's waist and walked her up the all too familiar staircase that looked dusty and filthy since we all moved out. It looked like everything around here had accumulated dust since we all left but I didn't pay it, or any of the memories I had in the house any attention. I walked down the long hallway full of bedrooms on each side of me making my way to the master bedroom. I passed by my old bedroom, and could see from the door still being open, that my stuff was exactly how I left it.My room was still messy, and of course my Dad took no time to clean it or throw away my shit. Milan and I continued down the hallway, me eager to sleep with her and her nervous about losing her virginity.Shit. She should be glad she's losing it to me rather than to my Dad.

Milan and I stepped into my Dad's room that wreaked of his strong, cheap smelling cologne and she immediately started kissing me. From my lips, down my jaw and even to my neck, she made her love marks all over my face and body and I let her, because who's going to stop me? I grabbed a firm hold on her waist and picked her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist before I carried her over to my Dad's side of the bed and dropped her down. Milan wasted no time stripping her body free of her clothes and I did the same until I was completely naked down to my socks.

Yet again, Milan grabbed a firm grip of my face and pulled me down to kiss her. I guess she was just as eager as I was so I immediately dove in for her p*ssy, which was soaking wet. I know for a fact my Dad wouldn't be with her if he wasn't getting some actions so I easily stuck two of my fingers inside of her and began pumping them back and forth quickly. I know my Dad's a fuckin' dog so he's probably giving her head and receiving it to makeup for the lack of the real sex he ain't getting. Milan twirled her hips around my digits, more than likely used to doing this with my Dad.

"Ohhhhh don't stop," she moaned,spending up the twirl of her hips.

I sped up my fingers pumping in and out of her and just when I felt her legs trembling beneath me, I quickly pulled my fingers out of her.

She looked at me as if I was crazy as her chest heaved up and down. "Why the hell did you stop?"

I smirked. "'Cause I wanted to. Now scoot back." The frown on her face turned into a tight smile as she did what I said and scooted back so she was laying on my Dad's pillow. I reached over to the night stand, where I knew he kept his condoms, and pulled one out of the box before sliding it on myself. I climbed back up in the bed and positioned myself so I was between Milan's open legs but I grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs back as far as they'd go before I slowly starting sliding myself into her.

Milan looked up at me with glossy eyes as I slowly pushed myself inside of her. "It hurts Theodore," she whispered.

She was tight as hell though, something I wasn't used to since I thought when I took Tee Tee's virginity, she was an actual virgin. I was just diving into charted territory so it wasn't anything tight about her. It was just loose skin my d*ck was in but Milan is different. Milan's actually tight because she's a virgin, not because she has to be loosened up. This is the tightness I should've been feeling when I was going into Tee Tee. And come to think about it Tee Tee never complained about it hurting when we first slept together. That should've been my warning that she was already experienced and getting paid for it.

To ease her pain and discomfort, I lowered my body so we were chest to chest and pulled her bottom lip into mine. I continued to kiss her until I was able to ease myself into her, and once I got myself more than half way in, I grabbed her by the waist and thrust back and forth. I didn't feel like doing none of that lovey shit because every time I do something nice for these bitches, they always fuck me over in the end so I just went as hard and as fast as I could in her. Milan was screaming and moaning and scratching up my arms and back but I just kept going because I knew she was enjoying this too.

"AHHHH Theodore!" she yelled,grabbing my wrist to try and slow me down but I pushed her hands off of me. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

I took this as my opportunity to flip her over so her face was down and her ass was tooted up in the air. I held on to Milan's fat ass and pushed her face down in the pillow,muffling her screams as she reached her peak for the second time since I started but I kept going. To say Milan's p*ssy was good was an understatement. She was damn good and I'm glad I was the first person to be able to experience her and take away something precious from her because after all the shit I've been through, I deserve this.

After I came, I pulled out of Milan and laid beside her in my Dad's bed, allowing the both of us a chance to catch our breaths. I was tired, exhausted and had sweat pouring off of me in almost every spot on my body but Milan looked like she was eager for round two. She turned around with a huge smile on her face and threw her arm around me as she kissed down my neck, down my chest and stopped once she got to my d*ck that was standing at full attention. She pulled the condom off of me, revealing some of my own cum that dripped down on my d*ck but she didn't care. She just took me in her mouth, sucking me clean and dry and bringing me to another orgasm.

I smirked while I watched Milan continue to clean me up and slurp me up all at once. I guess I can get used to doing something like this.

~~~

I walked into my house late that night with the biggest grin on my face. Once Milan finished giving me some of the best head of my life, she left me sitting in the room for awhile only to come back with food for me. Milan's the kind of woman I need. She can give me some bomb ass head, take this d*ck and then get up and make a nigga some food. No wonder my Dad's wifing her up.Shit. If I was a few years older, I'd probably be doing the same thing.

"You're late."

My eyes popped open and I saw Lindsey standing in front of me with her arms folded. I sucked my teeth. "I know I am but I'm here, aren't I?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't start with me little boy. You know you should've been home hours ago. What the hell were you doing all afternoon because I didn't know going out Prom dress shopping with Jaz and her Mom would literally take all day."

"It didn't," I said as I pushed past her and made my way back to the kitchen but she followed me.

"So tell me where you were all day then because I was blowing you up but you never answered your phone."

I pulled the fridge open, almost amused at how much she sounded like Mama. "I was ignoring you."

"Clearly but why? You know, I have a life too and I can't watch Princess all damn day long too. I have a son of my own to take care of!"

I looked back at her over my shoulder."You need to stop all that damn yelling Lindsey 'cause I'm really not in the mood for it. I told you I was out busy today. I told you before I left that I didn't know how long I'd be gone and you gladly took Princess. You offered to baby sit her but don't be acting all dumb now 'cause you'll be up my ass once I pay you. And if you got that much of an issue with watching my daughter for a few hours then don't ever do it again. I can watch my fuckin' baby."

She shrugged her shoulders. "So do it then."

"And instead of worrying so much about what I'm doing, who I'm with and who I'm doing shit with, why don't you worry about yourself and your own son? 'Cause I've really gotten tired of your nosy ass always being up in my business. If you ain't snooping around in my room then you waiting in the dark for my ass to get home like some fuckin' stalker or you off tryna sit in on meetings between me and Grandpa. Why don't you just worry about Lindsey while I worry about Theodore and you just stay the fuck outta my business?"

"Theodore."

I sucked my teeth and looked behind Lindsey at Grandpa. "Yes?"

"My office, now."

Grandpa didn't even give me a chance to respond before he jogged off downstairs to his office and I took a deep breath. I slammed the fridge close and followed him out of the kitchen but Lindsey stopped me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, I'll stay out of your business but I only called to tell you that Grandpa put Willie's ass on and wants you to teach him," she said as she pushed me back. "If you were here earlier, you would've stopped Willie from coming over and crying his ass out to Grandpa about getting put on since his money ran dry when his Dad got killed. You should've been here but instead,you were out fucking with bitches." Lindsey turned her nose up at me as she looked me up and down. "And you wreak of sex, you nasty little nigga."

I sucked my teeth and pushed past her before following Grandpa downstairs. I'm heated, to say the least. I don't know why he'd put Willie on knowing full well Willie and I have beef. And I already discussed with Willie that I'm not helping his ass out. If he needs money so badly, he needs to take his ass to the nearest McDonald's. They always got openings, but there are no openings in my cartel, especially for no fraud ass niggas like him.

I stormed into Grandpa's office. "King,what the fuck? Why the hell wou--" I was cut short when I saw Willie sitting in my chair with the biggest grin on his face. "What the hell is going on?"

"Aye, I'm not feeling the attitude so check it before you come in my office," King warned me before he motioned to Willie. "It sounds to me like William here needs some help and a little birdie told me you two talked and you basically told him to go fuck himself. Am I right?"

I nodded my head. "I didn't basically do anything. I told him to go fuck himself because he ain't getting shit from me. I don't know why his weak ass came running to you."

"I ain't no weak nigga," Willie spoke up. "I don't know why you can't help me out, man. We used to be cool and I'm family."

"Family doesn't mean shit when my family got my Grandma killed or when you and your niggas jumped me. I don't give a damn about no family shit, 'cause clearly, none of y'all niggas got my back. I guess it's just me out here by myself, huh?"I asked Grandpa.

Grandpa sighed as he turned to Willie."Give us a minute." Grandpa and I stayed quiet as Willie walked out of the room and as soon as he did, Grandpa stood up and walked over to me. "Look, I didn't call you down here to talk about Willie because the decision is already made. I called you down here to talk about your bitch tendencies that have pissed me off."

I scrunched up my face. "The only bitch here is Willie my nigga. I'm no bitch."

"You're acting like a bitch in his feelings right now, my nigga," he mocked me. "And you need to watch who you talkin' to 'cause I'm not your nigga, 'cause if I was,I would've snatched you up a long time ago talking to me like you lost your damn mind. And stop talking to your sister like she's crazy. She's only looking out for you because I told her to."

"I don't need her to look out for me and whether you know it or not, Willie is an issue."

"You need everybody to look out for you, especially Lindsey. And you need to give her a break. How do you think she feels being stuck up in this house every damn day watching kids, cleaning and cooking? Give her a fuckin' break you bastard. And who the hell cares about her being nosy? Lie to her and keep it moving but be happy you have somebody in your corner to constantly look out for you. And who the hell do you think stepped up and took care of you as if you were her child when my fuckin' daughter abandoned you? Stop being so ungrateful you bastard ass bitch. And you better go upstairs and apologize to her when I'm done."

I sighed. "Okay, I will," I mumbled. "But Willie still doe--"

"I'm not done mother fucker. I'm gonna be back and forth between here and Atlanta when you all move out there but I know a nice nigga that your sister my like, so you make that shit happen. Or you make something happen where a nice nigga comes in her life. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. What's his name?"

"Cashmere. Adonis know him, so talk to him about meeting up with the nigga to see if he's up to your standards when you get out there but don't have your sister living her life alone. You got it disrespectful nigga?"

I frowned. "Yes Grandpa. Now can we please talk about Willie?"

He smirked. "Yeah, let's talk about why you so pressed over him."

I scrunched up my face. "Are you losing your mind or something? You know his Dad was the reason why Grandma was killed. Willie shouldn't even be alive! He shouldn't have been able to step his crusty ass up in this house nigga!"

"You have so much to learn about the game," he said, mushing me in the head. "I know what the niggas'about but we'll keep this family shit going as long as he wants to keep it going but he's not the type of nigga we need as an enemy. I mean, he don't have shit to his name but he's got connections, and at this moment, you need no distractions or anymore shit popping off.You don't need to make an enemy out of Willie, so he's going to work for you and you're going to teach him everything I taught you until I tell you to stop playing this nigga."

"You can't be serious."

He scrunched up his face as he cocked his head to the side as if he was thinking about something but I don't know what he could've been thinking of. It seemed like he lost all of his marbles trying to bring Willie into my cartel. I'm the boss and what I say goes. "You get some p*ssy recently or something? 'Cause you really in your feelings like a bitch ass nigga."

I smirked as I watched him walk around to the back of his desk to sit down. "For your information, I did and it was good too."

"I hope it wasn't none of your baby mamas."

"Nope. It was a grown woman."

He raised both of his eyebrows. "Don't tell me you did what I think you did."

"If what you're thinking is Milan and I sleeping together, it happened. She took me back to my Dad's crib,I took her virginity in my Dad's bed and she cooked me dinner. I don't know why you acting shocked. I told you I'd pull her." I don't know why he's acting like I wouldn't do it or as if he'd disapprove. Grandpa's probably ecstatic about me sleeping with Milan since he hates my Dad so much.

He shook his head, laughing. "I always knew you were a fuck boy but at least it's your Dad's girl,right? But, back to the important shit. You're gonna befriend Willie but keep him on a very short leash and give him some easy shit to do.But you're going to keep an eye out on him because he's not to be trusted but I want you to off him before you leave for Atlanta. I don't need this nigga tryna get wild while you gone. And don't forget about your sister."

I nodded my head. "I got'chu but tell her to stop snooping through my shit."

"I will but make sure you're home in time to watch your daughter. From here on out, you have a curfew and you need to be in the house by six o'clock every single day because you need to step up and take care of the daughter you want full custody of. You understand?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Alright, you can leave now son. And tell Willie to bring his ass back in here too."

I nodded my head and walked out of Grandpa's office, not protesting his decision about Willie because if it backfired then it would be on him not me. I warned him about Willie but he doesn't want to listen to me. I pulled the door open and found Willie standing in front of it. I turned my nose up and looked him up and down as he did the same to me. No matter how many tears and lies Willie spilled to Grandpa, there was still beef present and that beef wasn't going anywhere. I see right through Willie's lies and therefore, I don't trust him. So fuck what Grandpa said. I'm doing things my way since he doesn't run shit anymore.

I do.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

500+ Comments.

How was this chapter? What do you guys want to see in the next book?

Theodore's in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
615K 23.2K 57
After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a young age. He's picked up and moved his fa...
2.2M 47.6K 51
With a career on the line and a fiancee at home, Theodore doesn't have time for anymore of the games he used to run back in high school especially wi...
1.7M 33.4K 29
Follow the trials and tribulations of the infamous couple of Sincere and Effrin, who had their troubling times in the kingdom of Compton, California...