Blame. (Book 1.)

By ssweet-serenityy

Zayn Malik and Lauren Jauregui. Best spies in the industry at Medi Interprices. They're polar opposites and d... More

Intro.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Fin.

3.

2K 88 43
By ssweet-serenityy

I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked towards the gate, looking at the people and the building in utter disgust.

Zayn was walking beside me and I remembered what I promised.

To make this as real as possible.

Oh, I'll show him real alright.

I walked closer to him and took his hand in my own, lacing our finger together and smiling up at him.

I batted my eyelashes at him. And he looked own at me, rolling his eyes. "You weren't kidding when you said you would make this believable."

I shook my head as we walked past the hate. "Nope, I wasn't."

Zayn rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on my hand.

We entered the building and I almost threw up. The lights were dim, tables with white sheets over them were scattered around the runway that was yet to be lit up. A huge diamond chandelier hung above us.

Zayn and I leaned against the wall, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I looked up at him. "So. What's the plan."

Zayn sighed and pulled me closer to him, his voice was deep and low as he spoke. "His room is on the 3rd floor, right? When the show starts, we go in his room, and get the mone-"

I raised an eyebrow. "How are we gonna get in, Sherlock?"

"Room service. We'll knock out a few bitches and sneak inside." He looked around the room then back at me. Determination in his eyes. "We'll get inside, get the money, get out, and.. you know the rest."

I nodded my head, placing my hand on his chest and smoothing out his shirt from the wrinkles that were in view.

This mission was a piece of cake.

I heard a buzz in my ear and turned around so my back was towards Zayn. Causing him to grab my hips and pull my body close to his own. He rested his head on my own. I wanted to desperately push him away.

I double tapped my earpiece, heaving out a sigh. "What do you got, Camila."

I heard Camila type rapidly on a computer as she spoke. "The show begins at 12:30, Lo. Brockwell happens to own 4 hotel rooms for.. whatever reason. The money is located in a safe, underneath his bed. The combination is his birthday. 041888. He's loaded with security by the way."

Typical. Everyone knows to not assign any password or code as your birthday. It's too easy.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Estimate?"

I heard Camila type a little more and groan. "None. But there's some security inside the rooms. Especially the room with the safe."

I groaned, both from annoyance and from Zayn kissing my head. His lips felt like fresh rocks from a volcano. "Figures."

Camila sighed. "Yeah. But you'll be fine. Golding's room is down the hall from his own. Actually. She's to your left. Red dress. Tacky earrings."

I cautiously turned my head over to the left, elbowing Zayn then pointing over to Mrs. Golding. I looked at her up and down. Not bad for a 60 something year old.

"Her room is the one with the Sesame Street welcome matt. Big. Tacky. Can't miss it." Camila continued.

I nodded my head, turning around in Zayn's arms. "Alright, Camz. I'll let you know if I need information. Keep an eye out for me. Let me know how close the target is."

Camila smiled and chuckled quietly. "It's not a problem. I'll let you know. Be safe out there."

Camila had been my agent for as long as I don't know what. When I was small, she's been my agent because she was unbelievably smart and intelligent when it came to hacking and computers. We practically ruled elementary school.

With that, I took my hand away and looked up at Zayn. "I hope you heard that."

Zayn nodded his head and looked at the time.

"It's almost time, Jesse. Let's go." Zayn said with a small wink.

We started to walk but a woman who seemed to have too many facelifts stopped us. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Excuse u-" I began before I was rudely interrupted.

"I haven't seen you two around here before; what are your names?" She asked in the most fake British accent I've heard.

I opened my mouth to say something but once again, I was interrupted by Zayn.

"I'm Cameron Matthews. This is my lovely wife, Jesse. Pleasure to meet you." He shook her hand when she offered it to him.

She also shook my hand in the process and I offered a small smile. "Now, if you'll excuse us, my baby and I have to go upstairs into the bathroom. We've been tying to have a baby for months and with him looking this good.." I trailed a hand down Zayn's chest, licking my dark red lips slowly. "I'm feeling some type of way."

I heard Zayn gulp and I couldn't help but giggle.

He turned to face me and smirked, looking back at the strange woman while slowly walking away. "Excuse us."

***

As soon as the elevator doors opened I pushed Zayn away from me and rolled my eyes. "Touch me like that again and you'll get your ass beat faster than you can say 'Oops'."

I quickly walked out of the elevator. Zayn following behind me. "I'd love to see you try."

I scoffed and turned around with my fists balled up. I was ready to punch the shit out of him. "Oh trust me, I wi-"

Zayn quickly clasped his large tattooed hand over my mouth and kneeled us down. I tried to speak and ask him what was he doing but he pointed ahead of us.

Two people with room service outfits were folding towels neatly. I knew exactly what Zayn was thinking and I smirked.

He removed his hand away from my mouth and smirked at me. I nodded my head as we both stood up.

We walked over to the two slowly but quietly. Once when we neared them, in sync, we choked them from behind and placed the other hand over their mouth and nose, making sure that they couldn't breathe.

One they were passed out, we took off their clothing and changed into them. I heard the music from the fashion show below us and rolled my eyes.

Cheesiest music I've ever heard.

We grabbed their bodies and shoved them into the nearest janitors closet.

I walked back to the cart where they were folding the towels. Just our luck, there was a few plates of food on the cart.

Would've been embarrassing if we went inside with no food.

"Ready?" Zayn asked from behind me. I nodded my head in response, pushing the cart down the hall.

I kept what Camila said in mind, nibbling on my lower lip in concentration.

Turns out, she's right. There's security guards everywhere. And they made it pretty fucking obvious where the safe was.

I turned back over to Zayn and nodded my head.

Walking up to the hotel door, two body guards were standing in front of it and I stopped in front of them with Zayn behind me.

"Room service." I said in a monotone.

The security guards in front of us looked at each other then back at us. Both of them were quite buff if you ask me, but as in buff, I mean they must like McDonald's too much.

They nodded their heads and unlocked the door with the key. I silently cheered to myself, scooting the cart into the hotel room.

Zayn followed closely behind me as we entered and surely enough, Camila was right. Body guards were sitting on the couch, watching TV, standing by the bedroom door and I silently cursed to myself.

Zayn helped me set the food down as we tried to figure out a way to execute all of them at once. It wouldn't be easy. And I'm sure we'd get caught.

I tried to think of a silent death. Something that'll be quick.

Zayn must've read my mind because he pulled out a small silver cylinder the size of a toothpick and he sneakily blasted the two standing by the bedroom door, the one's watching TV and sitting down. Causing all of then to fall down, unconscious. And hopefully not breathing.

I figured the body guards out front would get suspicious of us being in here so long and I knew just the thing to get rid of them.

I reached into my bra to pull out a flat circular object with a red dot. I pressed the red dot down as I walked back towards the door, sliding it under the door. I hard a small 'poof' after walking away from the door.

Green gas oozed from the crack of the door and I smirked to myself, hearing several bodies fall on the floor.

"Nice one." Zayn mumbled behind me while walking towards the bedroom door.

"Thanks," I quickly changed out of the uniform and back into my black dress, fixing my hair and making sure I had the pistol. "You get the money and Mrs. Golding, and I'll take care of Brockwell. Make sure you dispose the bodies."

Zayn tilted his head at me and smirked. "Are you like this in bed?"

I stopped walking towards the door and turned around to face him, pulling out a small knife and throwing it at his head. The knife missed his head unfortunately and got caught onto the wall.

"Don't. Ever. Ask. Me. That. Ever. Again, Malik." I said with pure venom in my voice.

Zayn smirked and took the knife out of the wall. He ran the knife over his neck then winked at me. I shivered in disgust. "The day I kill you, Jauregui is the day cancer will be cured."

"That day has yet to come. Maybe if you'd hop off that girlfriend of yours, you'd be able to kill me. And not your pride." I smirked and briskly walked out of the hotel room without a word.

I kinds didn't like the fact that Zayn had a girlfriend. And the fact that she was the dumbest person known to man. I remember meeting her awhile back and we talked. We went to Dunkin Donuts and she wore basketball gear because she thought Dunkin Donuts was a basketball team, and she assumed we were going to a basketball game.

Bitch.

She ended up crying and Zayn had to take her home. I bet he had to explain to her what Dunkin Donuts was. I could only imagine the ugly bitch crying.

Ah, seeing her cry brings my heart joy.

***

I stopped at the railing that looked over the fashion show and looked down at everyone in disgust. My grip on my pistol tightened in my hand.

Archibald Brockwell walked down the runway and everyone cheered. He waved out to the crowd and thanked everyone.

This was my chance.

I sneakily brought the pistol up, aiming it at his head and pulled the trigger back once, inserting a bullet through his brain.

"Mission completed! Nice job, Lo. Better hurry. Zayn's at the second floor and he's having trouble." I heard Camila say through my earpiece. Sounds like she's eating popcorn. Typical.

I quickly pulled my gun away and tucked it in my combat boot. Everyone was gasping and screaming horridly.

I'm just glad no one saw me.

I rolled my eyes and ran towards the elevator, of course Zayn needs my help; he always does.

"I'll be there. No worries. Estimate?" I said as I entered the elevator.

"Looks like.. 4?" Camila said with her mouthful of popcorn.

"Okay, well, I-" I began before my eyes landed on a camera in the upper left hand corner of the elevator.

Shit.

"Camz."

"Don't worry, Lauren. I already hacked them."

Phew.

"Good." I groaned as the elevator doors opened. "Does Z have Golding yet?"

"Yup. He's close to ya." Camila responded while typing onto her computer.

I turned a corner and saw Zayn beating up a few body guards. He was sadly losing.

I sighed and quickly walked over, noticing an unconscious Golding on the floor.

I ran behind one of the guys who were being Zayn up and pulled him back by his head and punched him in the face. The other guy who was fighting Zayn tried to punch me but I caught his fist swiftly, letting out a groan and twisting his arm backwards.

I bent his arm, causing it to crack loudly and break. I flipped him over, causing him to go unconscious.

I heard two of the other body guards run behind me, trying their best to do a sneak attack but failing. I raised up both of my fist that collided with their misses roughly, causing them to fly on the floor.

I breathed heavily as I looked at Zayn. He had a bloody nose and he looked at me, surprised. "Wow.. I didn't know y-"

"Don't say anything and just get your ass up. Carry Golding out back. The limo is waiting." I nodded my head towards the stairs, having enough with the elevators.

I started to walk towards the stairs, not caring about the bodies anymore.

I heard Zayn curse behind me, I assumed he was looking at my ass and I chuckled. "It's bigger than Gigi's, huh?" Opening the door for him to go down the stairs first since he was carrying Golding.

I could see him tense up and I belted out a laugh while we walked down the stairs.

The limo was waiting for us like it promised it would be. We quickly got inside and Zayn showed me the bag if money he got from the safe.

Golding woke up and we explained everything without saying our real names. The drive back to headquarters was long. Just like this night.

______________________________________________

A/N: longest. chapter. I've. Ever. Written. Holy shit.

Hope you enjoyed the action. x

Sorry for typos, I got excited. ://

Until next time, angels. ❤

- ssweet-serenityy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.5K 24
Kara has been kicked out of her parents house and her bestfriend suggested to check out a sugar mama website. Kara was interest in Lauren Jauregui, w...
30.9K 887 12
Lauren Jauregui is known as the person at school that can get her hands on anything. But, she runs into a bit of trouble when her best friend's (Per...
1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...
141 43 31
The Desire Of Love Is To Give, The Desire of Lust Is To Get. Lauren Jauregui had just lost her husband. Zayn Malik asked her hand in marriage. "Are...