bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 53

274 11 0
By linala92

*Shannon's POV*

As soon as we arrived at the hospital, we were picked up by a nurse. "Mr Leto, great you could make it that soon." "What's wrong with her?" "You'll see..." The nurse smiled at Jared. "Is she awake again?" I burst out. She doesn't answered and continued her way.

We reached the door of Paige's room. The nurse opened the door and let Jared walk in. Silence, almost deadly silence... "Shannon!" Jared's voice echoed trough the hallway. I rushed inside and stopped. "Holy fucking shit!! Paige! Wooooohooo!" I began to cheer and to celebrate. "Please Mr Leto, calm down. This is a hospital." The nurse scolded. I walked over to her bed, where she sat. I couldn't believe she was awake again! "How? Why? What?!" Jared stuttered. "We heard her screaming an hour ago. Out of nowhere... Suddenly she screamed her name Mr Leto." The nurse answered my brother. "Just like that?" "Yes, coma patients often wake up without any signs. The doc will come around soon to check her values." We nodded and the nurse left the room. "Why did you screamed?" Jared sat down on a chair next to Paige's bed. "Why my name?" "The last thing i remember is that I thought about you and..." Paige explained but paused soon. "And what?" "That... That you could have found a someone else..." Paige teared up. "Babe... No! How could you think that? I love you... only you..." I left the room, the 2 lovebirds needed some time alone.

As the sun was raising, we went back home. We needed sleep and Paige had to get through some tests. After a quick breakfast, we went in our rooms to sleep a bit.

*Paige's POV*

The bright lights were still blinding me, although I was already awake for a while now. I could drink water already, because my throat was dry like the dessert. And i was also humgry, but the nurse said i wasn't allowed to eat anything for at least 2 days. After a day full of test and giving blood, i had a few hours to relax. I needed this free time... As i closed my eyes to enjoy the silence, the door opened and Jared came in. "Ho babe... How are you?" "Hi, I'm okay. It's so exhausting to be in a hospital." I smiled at him. To have him with me eased the situation so much. I couldn't describe how much I missed and needed him. "Jay? How long was i out?" "Over 3 weeks..." I felt a big lump in my throat. What the hell happened that i was in coma for so damn long?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 834 28
When her paranoid, violent ex-husband gains custody of their eleven year old daughter Shelby, Lanie McCarty knows she has no choice but to rescue her...
691 48 9
#1st Place Jared Leto & Mars Fanfiction Contest-- Full-Length Piece When an accident at a concert gravely injures Jared, he and Shannon are plunged i...
12.5K 869 60
Jenna was young and reckless once, who wasn't, but she never thought that she would have to lie to the man she loved. She wanted a happily ever after...
25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.