City of Blind ✓

Oleh WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. Lebih Banyak

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams

45.3K 2.5K 1.3K
Oleh WhiskyInATeacup

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I COULDN'T WAIT TO PLEASE MY SCARY QUEEN DhwaniDixit2

NOW, AM I FORGIVEN OR AM I DEFINITELY FORGIVEN, QUEEN?

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERY LISTRID FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Enough!" I looked up at Liam in shock.

"What happened? Are you-?"

"Shut up, Astrid!" he threw his arms in the air incredulously. I immediately pursed my lips as he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong, Astrid?" he pleaded. "It's been one whole freaking month. Christmas came and went. Your attackers were caught and are probably dying in jail. Xavier is alright, kind of. Then what is wrong?!" he looked at me with tired eyes and took my hand. "You are the first person who made it so far with me. I know that I am not very vulnerable to you but you were to me, since first day. You always wear your heart on sleeves and I love this about you. It's enough now! I effing don't know when or how, but I started caring for you and it hurts to see you so closed off. Talk to me. Please?"

I gulped.

I never saw this much concern in Liam's eyes. It made my heart swell and break at the same time.

Averting my gaze from his pleading fathomless black eyes, I looked down at our hands and sighed.

"I-I am tired."

"Of?"

I smiled at that and shook my head.

"Of overthinking." His eyebrows furrowed. "I mean if I wouldn't have called cops that day, Xavier would have been here. He didn't want another foster care and I ruined it for him. I-I ruin everything."

That's right. Xavier woke up after 2 days in hospital. He had severe blood loss and thankfully, Felix's blood group matched him. He volunteered for donation.

Who knew that Eastwood's heartbreaker was a major softie?

My statement got Xavier's foster dad under arrest and his scars were the major evidence. His body was covered in burn marks from cigarettes and scars of deep cuts. I felt so horrible for judging him. Never in my wildest dreams, had I thought that there will be respect for Xavier Watson in my eyes.

His dad was on run from the law, his mom was on the run too but now she is serving lifetime in prison for theft and murder of his foster mom- the only person who ever loved him and now, his foster dad is behind the bars.

How is he supposed to trust people?

I was personally very nervous to face him when he gained conscious and like I feared, he hates me. He was furious. He said that he was bearing the torture for 4 years because he didn't wanted other foster home. He was waiting to turn 18 and I ruined it for him as there is still 6 month for his 18th birthday. So now, he is transferred to another foster family.

And this guilt is eating me alive.

"I know that this is not all, Astrid." Liam broke my chain of thoughts. "And as for him, he will come around. One day or another, he will realize that you saved him."

I bit my lip and nodded. Liam kept studying me with scrutinising eyes and I decided to just open up to him.

"I-I don't think that it was a theft attempt."

His eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it, why would they fight with me like professional fighters and then try to kill me for money when they could clearly see that I didn't had a handbag on me? I mean what kind of thief says 'game over, baby' while his cronies look at you with victory instead of robbing you?"

His eyebrows furrowed.

"You didn't tell this to police or your dad, did you?" I shook my head. "And you didn't feel like telling me too?"

He sounded hurt and I squeezed his hand.

"I-I didn't want to worry people by giving the mindless theory of a possible murderer on my tail."

He shook his head and looked at me with conviction.

"You need to tell me every effing thing from the start and I swear, I will use all my, dare I quote you, 'unpolished FBI skills' to find out the truth. I promise."

"I never knew that Liam Williams had a sweet bone in his body." I teased him. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You don't know a lot of things, Parker but I have a feeling that if I ever opened up, you'll be the one who will get the honour of knowing me better."

My heart fluttered at that and I smiled. I engulfed him into an awkward hug as I was sitting backwards on his chair and he was on edge of his bed. He pulled away and looked at me seriously.

"Now, start giving your true and honest account, Ms Parker. I want suspicions and past encounters too."

I couldn't help but stiffen at the word suspicion, the real thing that was bothering me. Acting normal, I mock saluted Liam with two fingers as he switched his phone and started the recorder. He got up and took a seat on floor and I joined him.

"So, tell me Ms Parker. What really happened that day?"

"I was on a double date with Neal, Ryder and Lizette at laser tag alley in King's mall. We left at 8:30 and Neal was my ride home but he got a call that his brother fell and is hospitalized, so I told him to go away without me. The moment he left, 2 people came out of nowhere and the brawl started."

He nodded thoughtfully.

"Anything they said or did?"

I thought for a second and then my eyes widened.

"Yes. They were saying something...along the lines of 'so it's true?' the other one just nodded."

He looked lost but nodded nevertheless.

"Okay, what hospital did Neal went to?"

"St Judas."

He bit his lip.

"Isn't that the hospital you were in when you fainted along with Xavier?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. I just recalled y-you there." he shook his head and I gave him a sad smile. "Why didn't you go to hospital with Neal?"

"He doesn't like his family, that's why he never opened up to me about it. Only his small brother is close to him." I sighed and he nodded.

"And why couldn't he drop you? I mean-"

"What are you trying to imply, Liam?!" I sneered. He panicked but composed himself.

"I am just trying to help, Astrid and you know it. I am not implying anything, just answer me."

"Sorry." I bit my lip and sighed. "He unintentionally said that my home is opposite to hospital and I didn't want him to be late, so I decided to just walk home."

"Well enough." He nodded in satisfaction. I bit back a smile at the seriousness in his eyes. "Do you have any idea why Xavier was there that day?"

I nodded. "According to his statement, he was there to shop for Christmas gift."

"Did he had any shopping bags or anything?"

"No, he didn't."

"Tell me, Astrid. Who was he buying presents for when he has no family? I don't think he would buy them for his psycho foster dad."

My eyes widened at the obviousness of this situation. Damn! He was good.

"Do-do you think that...?"

"No. I can't say anything at this point. But Xavier has a few questions to answer and that's for sure." I gulped and nodded.

"Now, tell me about behaviour of everyone around you after incidence. Any peculiarity?"

"Oh! Everything is normal, trust me." I bite back sarcastically. "I mean, look at us, isn't this interrogation thing normal?"

"Answer the question, Astrid." He chuckled.

"My brothers and dad have basically house arrested me. Everyone in school thinks that I was double timing with Xavier so we got hurt together. Felix is suddenly a softie, I mean he donated blood to Watson. You are the new FBI agent. Rose and Alex have taken overprotectiveness to new heights. Neal is dying of guilt and won't listen to me as he is convinced that he isn't good enough for me. Ryder and Liz are sorry that they couldn't do anything." I shrugged as if it's nothing. "That's all, I think."

He sighed and shook his head.

"It's going to be okay, Astrid." I averted my eyes. He placed his phone down and took my hand. "Do you remember our bet?"

I look at him in confusion, totally lost at sudden topic change but nodded nevertheless as I recalled our 'night out' on roof when I fell asleep first.

"I never got to tell you what I wanted you to do."

I chuckled nervously.

"I was hoping that you forgot."

He smirked and shook his head.

"I just didn't knew what to ask. But now I do." he suddenly went serious and I narrowed my eyes in anticipation. "I want you to stay strong for me, for your family and every person who truly loves you. I want you to fight. Will you do that?"

My heart strings tugged and for the first time in so many days, I felt genuinely content. I smiled and nodded at him as I pulled him into a hug.

"You, my dear window neighbour, are definitely a hugger."

I laughed and let go of him.

"Can't help when my bestfriend uses cheesy lines on me." I teased him and he gulped with wide eyes.

"I-I am y-your bestfriend?" I could see in his eyes that this meant a lot to him. I smiled and nodded.

"I never realised it until now. I mean, I share everything with you even if it is to make you sleep. You know about my dates, my fights, my practises, my pranks, my everything. Yet you never complain. You're my bestfriend, Liam."

I bit my lips at his blank expression, mentally cursing Rose for rubbing her straightforwardness at me.

"And you're my only friend, Astrid." He finally spoke with a small smile. "I never thought that I will say this to the annoying girl next door who made me say or rather write the first sorry of my life."

I gasped and hit his shoulder as he laughed. I couldn't hold back the goofy smile at the thought of making him suffer. He cleared his throat.

"Back to investigation, Ms Parker." I almost laughed at the formality in his voice. Instead, I sat straighter and my smile immediately vanished when he asked.

"Anyone you have a suspicion on?"

I took a deep breath.

"Alex."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE YOU AT CLIFFHANGER, DhwaniDixit2 XD

VOTE AND COMMENT.

PS- DONT MURDER ME :P

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

731K 14.6K 50
I finally looked up and met his eyes, He had extremely beautiful bright blue eyes. "We would make pretty babies" He says randomly "What!?" I ask loo...
978K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
4.5K 190 9
A Valentines Day Treat for the lovely and awesome wattpaders. Hope you all enjoy this. Happy Valentine's Day People :) She raised a perfectly plucked...
1K 94 7
''Hey, dollface.'' He shouted behind me. I hissed and pretend not to hear anything. Maybe if I ignore them, they would go away like in the nightmare...