Fairy Tail- The Solar Dragon...

Da SonicBlade40

When his village is destroyed and he's left all alone, young Sora Lionheart assumes his life has no meaning... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1- Dragons meets Celestial Wizard
Chapter 3-Breaking and Entering
Chapter 4- The Strongest Team?
Chapter 5-Trials and S-Class Missions
Chapter 6-A Fated Encounter ?
Chapter 7: The Old Switch-A-Roo
Chapter 8- The Egg Sitters
Chapter 9- A Premonition to War
Chapter 10-Fairies vs Phantoms!
Chapter 11- Beast vs Demon
Chapter 12- Confrontations and Realizations
Chapter 13-New Generation
Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!
Chapter 15- The Rise of Sora and Natsu
Chapter 16- Festival Time!
Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!
Chapter 18- A Date and a Big Break
Chapter 19- The Oracion Seis
Chapter 20- Into the Woodsea
Chapter 21- Nirvana
Chapter 22- The Darkness Adavnces
Sora Lionheart's Profile
Chapter 23- Zero Hour
Chapter 24- Scarlet Sky
Chapter 25- The Drifting Mountains
Chapter 26- Rainbow Sakura and Gildarts' Return
Chapter 27-Earthland
Chapter 28 - Edolas
Chapter 29 - The Other Fairy Tail
Chapter 30 - Faust
Chapter 31-Fateful Reunion
Chapter 32- Fireball and the Royal City
Chapter 33- Extalia
Chapter 34- Fly! To Your Friends!
Chapter 35- Subject S
Chapter 36- Särakaotus
Chapter 37-Erza vs Erza
Chapter 38- Iceboy
Chapter 39- The Death of a Kingdom
Chapter 40- The Girl From Then
Chapter 41- Dorma Anim
Chapter 42- Sky Eclipse Dragon Mode !
Chapter 43- Five Dragons
Chapter 44- The New Edolas!
Chapter 45- Lisanna
Chapter 46- That Which Extinguishes Life
Chapter 47: S-Class Promotion Trial
Chapter 48- Tenrou Island
Chapter 49- Sora vs Erza!
Chapter 50- The Black Mage
Chapter 51- Grimoire Heart
Chapter 52- Makarov's Stand
Chapter 53- Dance with the Devil!
Chapter 54-Solar Dusk Dragon Mode!
Chapter 55- Paradise Lost
Chapter 56- Daughter of Layla
Chapter 57- Star Dress
Chapter 58- Witching Hour
Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!
Author's Note
Chapter 60 -Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart
Chapter 61 - Tenrou Tree
Chapter 62 - Final Battle: Master Hades
Chapter 63 - Domain of the Abyss
Chapter 64 - Magic is Alive
Chapter 65 - Let's Hold Hands

Chapter 2-Monkey Business !?

3.9K 79 45
Da SonicBlade40

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc. I'm going to try my best to posted chapters weekly. Now on to the story !!!!

--------------------

Magnoila Town 

Lucy looked up at the building in front of her, "So this is Fairy Tail?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, home sweet home!" Natsu said also with a bright smile.

Welcome to Fairy Tail !" Happy and Lucas shouted together with their arms out.

When the group of five had  got to Magnolia, they were standing outside of Fairy Tail's guild hall. Lucy was literally shaking with excitement, she couldn't believe she made to Fairy Tail. She would have kept up with her thoughts if she wasn't interrupted by a hand on her shoulder. Looking to its owner, she saw it was Sora.

"So..." He said "ready to go in?"

Lucy just smiled and nodded as Sora and Natsu grinned at one another and raised their feet to kick the door open.

"WE'RE BAAACK !!!!" They shouted in unison as they made their way into the guild.

Soon a girl with white hair with her bangs being tied up and wearing a dress while serving drinks to several of the guild members happily called out, "Natsu! Happy! Sora! Lucas! Welcome back!"

Before Lucy could even look around and inspect the place, another guild member, this time a guy with buck teeth wearing a jacket with stripes down the sleeves began to comment, "You really went overboard this time Natsu! We read in the paper that you destroyed half of Hargeon's harbor-"

He got cut off mid-sentence when one of Natsu's feet made contact with his face as the dragon slayer bellowed, "YOU CREEP! YOUR INFO ON SALAMANDER WAS ALL LIES!"

The white haired girl smiled happily and chuckled, "There you go, as soon as Natsu gets back, the place is in danger of going to pieces. HA HA HA!"

Panicking next to her, doing his best impersonation of The Scream, was a man with a light brown pompadour haircut and a smoking pipe yelling, "IT'S ALREADY FALLING APART!"

Amid all of the chaos though, Lucy was smiling, "It's incredible...Fairy Tail...I'm really here!"

Sora was smiling as well, watching as the fight raged on, "Yeah, it's really something..." but soon he jumped into the brawl too as another teen with raven colored hair rushed past him. He was shirtless, had the Fairy Tail emblem on the left side of his chest, and was only wearing some striped boxers...

"So that Pink haired idiot's back huh?!" began the boy, "You lousy...THIS TIME WE'RE GOING TO FINISH IT!"

Before the guy could even take a step towards the brawl, a girl wearing a bikini top and black pants with brown hair and sitting on a nearby table commented, "Gray...where's your clothes?"

"Huh?" Gray looked down as he realized his predicament and then shout, "AW DAMNIT! NOT AGAIN!"

Looking a little downtrodden the brunette continued, "You know, that's why they say the men in this guild have no class..." before going on, she began to lift a whole barrel of alcohol and drink as she said, "...it makes me sick..." leaving  Lucy speechless.

"You're one to talk Cana..." Gray muttered before turning back to the fight, "The clothes are gonna have to wait...NATSU! I'M TAKING YOU ON!"

With an almost deadpan face, Natsu responded, "No, find your clothes first! Then we'll fight Ice Princess!"

"THAT'S IT!" Gray shouted as he jumped towards Natsu, creating a dust cloud as they brawled. A huge  hulking white-haired man then came behind Lucy.

When the blonde turned to notice him too, the man began to comment with the most serious of faces, "This is really disgusting...They should quit acting like babies...screaming and stuff..." Lucy thought there might actually be a sane person here for a split second before the man took a step towards Natsu and Gray's brawl, shouting, "IF YOU WERE REAL MEN, YOU'D SETTLE THIS DISPUTE WITH YOUR FISTS!" getting the two teen wizards' attention.

"Oh yeah, Elfman..." they responded in unison, "YOU'RE JUST IN OUR WAY!" they yelled in unison as they punched him across the room, forcing  Lucy to sweat drop again.

Then the two newcomers heard another voice off to their left begin to say, "Hmph...What a disturbing racket..." Wondering where the voice came from, Lucy faced its source to see another guy with orange hair that was wearing sunglasses and a coat with fur around the collar and cuffs.

Lucy gasped as she realized who it was, "It's Loke! The one the highest ranking eligible men for the title of, 'The Wizard I'd want to be my Boyfriend' from the Weekly Sorcerer!"

Soon, two girls suddenly appeared at Loke's sides squealing.

"THEN YOU'RE ENTERING THE FRAY, LOKE?" the first began, quickly followed by the second, "YEAH, TEACH THEM A LESSON, LOKE!"

Blushing a little, the orange haired mage chuckled, "Well, I guess for you two ladies I will."

 Lucy's impression of Loke dropped along with her as she hit the floor, mumbling, "Isn't there a single sane person in this place..."

Lucy's eyes widened as they heard the white-haired girl approach them, saying, "Oh! You must be new here!"

Gathering herself off the floor, Lucy began to gush, "I-It's Mirajane!"

"I can't believe I'm meeting Mirajane in person!" but as a thought occurred to the blonde she pointed to the now raging brawl and said, "S-shouldn't you be stopping them!?"

"Oh this..." Mirajane began while smiling, "This kind of thing happens all the time at the guild, it's best to let it just run its course."

"R-really?" was all Lucy could muster as a response; as a bottle flying towards the barmaid's head, and hit her right in the middle of her forehead. Mira's head snapped back and blood leaked from the wound.

"Mirajane!" Lucy shouted, horrified. A second later, Mira's head moved back down and Lucy saw her smile still remained, even though blood was flowing down her face.

"I'm fine! Happens all the time, this is nothing" she reassured Lucy.

"Personally..." Lucy began with a slight touch of fear in her voice, "...I find it terrifying..."

As the girls talked, Gray came landing near in a thud. He then turned to see Lucy covering her eyes and blushing, confusing him. "Huh?" was all he could manage before he heard Sora's voice over all the noise.

"GRAY! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!" he shouted as he pointed at Gray before, throwing a random person across the room.

 Gray followed this line of sight as he looked down and realized that he was now completely naked. "AW CRAP!" he panicked as he covered himself with his hands...Quickly he begged Lucy for spare underwear only to hear.

"No way!" Lucy yelled, sucker punching him in the face. He went flying backwards into a wall to the left of the guild. She continued to look on as the brawl became more intense.

 Elfman who screamed, "I WILL DECIDE THIS MY FISTS LIKE A REAL MAN!"

"I SAID YOU'RE IN THE WAY!" Natsu yelled back in response as he gave the giant of man a big right hook, sending him flying once more.

"AWW, SHUT UP, ALL OF YA!" Cana began to bellow, "A girl can't drink in peace with all of this ruckus!" As a vein began to throb on her forehead, she took out a card that began to glow with her magic power and said, "If you can't control yourselves...then I will..."

"I'm mad now..." Gray responded as he got into his stance, bringing his right fist to his left palm, channeling his magic energy into both hands.

"Hyaa!" Elfman began to roar as his right arm began to transform into that of a beast's.

"What a troublesome bunch" Loke said activating his ring magic.

Sora became outlined in gold energy as he magic increased, "Who's first!?" he yelled out.

Soon, almost all the other wizards readied their magic as Natsu grinned, fists enveloped in flames as he stated, "All right...Now it's a party!"

To say Lucy was panicking would be an understatement as she was sweating bullets as she gasped, "M-Magic! In Here!"

Suddenly , big pressure followed by hearing a booming voice shouting, "THIS ENDS HERE!" The room began to shake as a giant figure slammed his foot into the ground. Everyone looked up at the figure who loomed over as he continued, "CUT IT OUT YOU DOLTS!"

"IT'S HUUUUGE!" Lucy exclaimed in shock as everyone except Natsu began to step down.

"Oh, I guess you were watching master?" Mirajane asked, walking up to the giant figure as she did so.

"M-master?" stammered Lucy.

Natsu looked around seeing everyone else become timid in front of their master, but he began to gloat, "You're all scared of that! HA! THEN I CLAIM VICTORY IN THI-"he began before being stomped on abruptly.

The giant figure then turned its head to see Lucy. "A new recruit huh?"

"Y-yes sir..." Lucy muttered out of fear.

Suddenly, the giant began to grunt, making Lucy panic again, but it didn't last long as the figure began to shrink in size until only a short little old man remained, wearing a pointy hat and shoes and carrying some papers behind his back. With a wave, the old man greeted them, "Nice to meet you, I am this guild's third master, Makarov" before giving a huff and jumping up to the second floor balcony, smacking his head ungracefully along the way, making the newcomer sweatdrop.

Collecting himself, the master held out the stacks of papers for all to see as he began to speak, "You idiots have done it again! Just look at all these letters from the council!"

"Let's see," Makarov began as he glanced down at the letters before continuing, raising his voice in the process, "GRAY!"

"Huh?" the raven-haired wizard nonchalantly responded, looking up at his master.

"You completed your work and rounded up those smugglers, but afterward you rambled around the town naked...and on top of that, YOU STOLE SOMEONE'S UNDERWEAR RIGHT OFF THE LINE!"

Blushing a bit out of embarrassment and shaking, Gray responded, "But...I couldn't keep running around naked..."

Elfman turned and muttered to Gray, "Maybe it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't gotten naked in the first place..."

"ELFMAN..!" Makarov began, startling the white-haired behemoth as he got his attention, "While performing bodyguard service for a VIP, you attacked that same VIP in the process!"

Scratching his chin with a look of regret as he formed an excuse, Elfman muttered back in response, "He made a wisecrack about how 'a man is only worth about as much as his education, and before I knew it..."

Ignoring him, the master continued, "CANA ALBERONA! You drank fifteen full kegs of liquor at a certain tavern, falsely claiming it as "expenses" and worse, sent the bill directly to the council!" The brunette looked away and seemed to mutter something about her being surprised they found out.

"LOKE..!" Makarov continued, seemingly naming every member of the guild. "You seduced the senior Council member Rage's granddaughter, and a certain talent agency is citing you as the cause of some of its damages!" He then turned his attention to a certain dark orange haired boy.

" SORA!" He bellowed, causing Lucy's eyes to widened in surprise. Sora did something wrong too? "You nearly caused a massive drought in a village not too far from here !"

Sora spoke up, " It wasn't my fault, Gramps! Those people kept complaining about not getting enough sunlight for their crops, so I gave them more than enough. Ungrateful jerks" he said folding his arms.

With a sigh, Makarov held up about half of the total stack of papers and continued, "Which brings us to...Natsu..."

'Whoa...the rest of that is all about Natsu?' Lucy thought to herself.

"In bringing down the Devon Bandit clan..." the master began going over Natsu's list of 'accomplishments' as the fire wizard started to sweatdrop while still sprawled out on the floor. "...you destroyed seven private homes! You also destroyed Tuly Village's historic clock tower! The town of Freesia's church is destroyed!" The old man's voice started to rise as he kept going on and on, "You damaged a section of the Lupinus Castle! The observation station at the Nazuna Ravine is closed due to wanton destruction...AND YOU LEVELED HALF OF HARGEON'S HARBOR!"

'T-That was all Natsu?' Lucy thought to herself as she recalled what she had read about Fairy Tail in the Weekly Sorcerer Magazine.

Naming off the other guild members, Makarov began to tremble, "YOU ALL HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT MAKE THE COUNCIL ANGRY AT ME!"

Everyone began to tense at this and a collective thought of, 'Uh oh...' ran throughout the room, before the master let out a sigh and continued as he raised the stack of papers in his left hand, "But...the council can eat crap for all I care!" he exclaimed as he lit the papers on fire before throwing them in the air only for Natsu to gobble them up like a treat.

Clearing his throat Makarov commanded their attention as he began, "Listen! Ours is a power beyond the bounds of reason...but it from reason that it is born...Magic isn't some miracle...What we do is match the energy that flows between us...with the wavelength of the world's natural energy, and take what is embodied in that union...using our force of will and concentration. More than that, we pour our entire soul into it to make what we call magic!" He then began to give a big smile before going on, "If you spend time worrying about what those in authority think of you, your magic will never advance! So don't let those idiots on the council intimidate you! FOLLOW THE PATH YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN! THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A FAIRY TAIL WIZARD!"

With that large and resounding crescendo of a speech, all the guild members began to loudly cheer, laugh and smile in response; raising their hands collectively in their guild's infamous sign of unity.

All smiles, Lucy began to say, "T-this is so AMAZING!"

-------------------

A little while later...

Things had finally died down . Everyone went back to talking and laughing with each other. Natsu was standing over at the "Request Board to find a suitable job. Cana had gone back to drinking, he face now slightly flushed. Elfman was flexing his muscles, trying to preach to as many people as possible of the strength of men. And Mira was sitting next to Lucy on the bar stools while Lucy went through some paperwork.

When she had finally finished, she handed it to Mira, who looked it over. Once she was done, she smiled. "Ooh, a Celestial Spirit mage. We don't see too many of them anymore." She said. "Great! Everything seems to be in order." She placed the papers onto the counter, and then took out a stamp. "Alright, where do you want the guild symbol and what color do you want?"

Lucy thought about it for a minute, before stretching out her hand. "Pink, and on the top of my hand, right there." She said. Mira stamped Lucy's hand, bringing it away after a moment to show the brand knew symbol that proved you were a mage of Fairy Tail. Lucy looked at it, her eyes watery. She went to go find Natsu and Sora to show it off.

"Natsu, look!" She held her hand out. Natsu turned to her and grinned when he saw the ink.

"Great Luigi, now you're an official guild member!" He shouted at her.

"It's LUCY!" Lucy shouted, glaring at Natsu with fire in her eyes, before turning round and seeing Sora  over at the bar. Lucy went up to him, her previous anger forgotten.

"Hey Sora, I got my guild mark." Lucy showed her hand to Sora, who turned around and looked at Lucy's hand. "That's great Luce, Congratulations on getting in" he said with a smile.

Lucy smiled back at him, "Thanks, Sora" she said before realizing something, "Wait, Luce?" she questioned, tilting her head curiously.

"Yeah, Now that you're a member of the guild,  I figure I give you a nickname? Why? Don't like it?" Sora joked while he leaned against the counter.

"Uh no. I like it fine." Lucy stated a bit flushed, "It's just I never had a nickname before.".

"Well, in that case, consider that your first one. Also, I have a feeling it's going to stick." Sora replied.

Lucy gave him a bright smile and was about to say something, when the two stopped upon hearing something.

"Is my dad still not back yet, Master Makarov?"

All eyes turned toward the voice; belonging to that of a young boy. Everyone fell silent.

"You're getting on my nerves, Romeo." Makarov sighed, inadvertently identifying the boy. "If you're a wizard's son, have faith in your father and wait at home quietly!"

"He said he'd be back in three days, but he's been gone a week now!" Romeo cried out.

"If I recall, it was a job on Mt. Hakobe..." Makarov replied.

"That isn't far away!" Romeo insisted! "Go look for him!"

"Your old man's a wizard!" Makarov shouted back! "There's no wizard in this guild who can't take care of himself! Go home and have some milk or something!"

"Jerk!" Romeo punched Makarov in the face!-and ran headlong out of the guild, sobbing.

"That was really harsh." Lucy winced.

"Despite what he said, the master is really worried", Mira said.

Crunch!

"Oi! Natsu! Don't break it!" Wakaba yelped as the dragonslayer's fist plowed into the board.

Sora just let out a sigh. Both turned toward the other and nodded, and with that they left the guild and headed toward Mt. Hokobe, with Happy and Lucas following behind.

Lucy sat there wondering what had set the two off when Mira explained to her that both Natsu and Sora see themselves in Romeo since there parents left them. She also explained that those parents were dragons.

"Huh, your telling me Natsu and Sora were really raised by dragons!" Lucy exclaimed completely shocked out of her mind.

"Yup." Mira said "Natsu looks for his father Igneel when he gets the chance, While Sora figures his father Pydron will reappear when he's ready. It's kinda cute dontcha' think."

Lucy took a moment to digest everything she just learned, then stood up and followed after the two dragon slayers and their cats.

-----------------

Later that day...

Lucy had managed to catch up to the boys and was currently sitting in a horse-drawn carriage headed toward Mt. Hokobe when she made a shocking discovery about Natsu and Sora. They both had motion sickness. Although she only noticed Natsu's.

Natsu was laying on his seat, his face was bloated and purple and he looked like he was seconds away from vomiting.

Sora's tanned skin was pale and he looked like he was in hell.

"Wow, you really don't like transportation do you. It's just another reason to feel sorry for you." Lucy said to Natsu.

"Hey, I'll have you know Sora can't do transportation either." Natsu shot back. "He can't." Asked Lucy as she turned to look at Sora who at first glance looked really pale and was trying his best to not think about riding in a carriage.

Lucy was about to ask a question when the carriage stopped. Instantly Natsu and Sora felt better and Natsu, Lucas and Happy started dancing. "We finally stopped moving !"

"I'm sorry, this is as far as I can take you." The carriage driver told them solemnly.

Sora went over to Lucy and handed her something, "Here Luce".

Lucy looked at what Sora handed her and saw it was a black cloak. Confusion now written on her face, Lucy looked at Sora, "Um, Sora? Not that I'm not grateful for the cloak, but why did you give to me?"

Sora stood up and and looked back at the blonde girl "Let's just say, it's about to get really chilly" he replied.

After he said that, the back of the carriage opened up to reveal the snow-covered ground of the mountain and a tiny blizzard.

"Where the heck are we! You call this chilly!?" Lucy exclaimed as the cold instantly hit her causing her to hug herself, right before she immediately put on the cloak Sora gave her and noticed that it went to her calves.

"Why is it so cold, it's summer right now, there shouldn't be a blizzard like this anywhere!" Lucy said as the three humans trekked up the mountain while the cat's road there respective owners shoulders.

"That's what you get for wearing such light clothing." Natsu remarked to Lucy. "You're not exactly dressed for the occasion!" Lucy shot back. She then looked over at Sora, only to get a shocking sight.

As Sora was walking through the snow, every step he took caused the snow to melt, leaving behind a clear trail of ground.

'A-Amazing!' She thought, surprised at the phenomenon, 'Is that his magic doing that or is just his body temperature...' Wanting to know more, Lucy walked over to the boy and his cat.

"Hey, Sora!" she called out, gaining said boy's attention "How are you doing that ?" she pointed at the snowless trail, "Aren't you cold?"

Sora looked back at where Lucy was pointing before replying, "No, since my magic is all Solar magic, it keeps my body warm enough to where I'm immune to the cold." Lucy nodded her head at the explanation, it did makes sense considering how he wasn't shivering like her. Lucas then spoke up to the blonde,

"Hey Lucy. If you're cold, why not summon a spirit, like that blue fish lady, to keep you warm ?" he asked from atop of Sora's shoulder.

Lucy ponder over the thought, before her eyes widened in realization, "Oh yeah!" she exclaimed and then pulled out sliver key and yelled, "OPEN, GATE OF THE PENDULUM CLOCK, HOROLOGIUM!" 

Soon, a whirl of gears appeared before they were engulfed in a bright light. As the light disappeared, a tall brown grandfather clock with long, black arms, a glass case, a Roman-numerical clock at the center and a small face at the top with slit eyes and a thin, twirly, mustache-like mouth made itself known.

"Whoa, it's a clock!" Natsu exclaimed as he looked at the spirit.

"That is so cool!" Happy agreed.

Sora and Lucas began to look all over the clock spirit, too amazed at the sight to care at the moment. Lucy stepped into the clock by opening the glass case on the front and closed it before sitting down and snuggled into Sora's cloak. Her mouth began to move, but no one could hear her due to the glass.

"What? We can't hear you" Natsu spoke trying hard hear what the blonde said.

"I'm staying in here and I'm not coming out, so she says" Horologium spoke up, repeating what Lucy said.

"What kind of crazy job did Macao come here for !? she inquires" Horologium said.

Sora thought for a second, "Hmmm...if I remember right, he came to slay a Vulcan, a huge monster," he said causing Lucy to shudder in fear.

"I want to go home! she proclaims" Horologium spoke.

"Go head and be my guest, I say back" Natsu muttered before he and Happy began to walk away.

"Aye!" Happy chimed in.

Sora and Lucas stood by a nearby rock, not too far from Natsu, but definitely not far from Lucy.

"Don't worry, Luce. Nothing bad is to happen," Sora said giving the girl a reassuring  smile before turning around to see Natsu yelling,

"MACAO! Where are you!?"

Natsu took to yelling out Macao's name like he was going to answer back. 'It's a blizzard out here and he thinks that going to help. Whatever works for him I guess?' Sora shrugged. Noticing something was wrong Sora looked up in time to see a figure  falling down towards Natsu, "NATSU LOOK OUT!" he shouted.

Taking immediate action Natsu back flip from his current position, just in time to dodge a Vulcan striking where he once stood. It had elongated chins, prolonged ears and pointed heads that resemble a single horn on top of its head. It also had gargantuan arms, and large hands that attach to its muscular torso.

"Whoa! That's a big Vulcan!" Lucas exclaimed, gazing up at the huge creature.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

Getting in his fighting stance, Natsu was waiting for the Balkin to attack. Before he knew it, it knocked him down and went straight for Lucy. Sora charged at the monkey, only for the Vulcan to jump over him and grab Horologium and look inside the glass case.

The Vulcan looked at Lucy with hearts in his eyes, "A Human woman." Lucy was more surprise in the fact that it talked then the way it looked. It unexpectedly picked  up the clock spirit and ran away.

"Don't just stand there, you two! Save me! She yells furiously" Horologium replied as he and Lucy were being carried away.

Dusting himself up, Sora went towards Natsu who was pounding his fist in his palm ready for action, "So, it could talk. Ready Natsu?."

A grin appeared on Natsu's face, "You know I am."

-----------------------

In a cave near Mt. Hakobe...

"How did it become like this?" Sitting in the middle of some sort of cave, Lucy just keep on looking at the weird monkey running around her in circles from within Horologium, "And that monkey is hyper for some reason! So she says" Horologium stated.

"Woman." The monkey kept staring at Lucy with desire in his eyes. He was just like any other male, he like woman and it was rare to see one around here, so why not?

Then to her dismay, Horologium disappeared, leaving Lucy alone with the creature, "W-Wait!! Horologium!! Don't disappear!!!" she cried out desperately.

"Sorry, but time's up. Take care" the clock spirit's voice came before vanishing.

"Give me an extension, please!" Lucy yelled as the Vulcan began to advance toward her when...

"WUOOOO! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO YOU!" Running towards them, Natsu was ready for action when he suddenly slipped on the ice and hit an ice berg face first, "Hey Monkey, where's Macau?"

"Geez, Natsu. You didn't have to run in head first. We could have attacked it when it wasn't looking you know." Sora appeared right after Natsu's slipping accident

"Natsu! Sora! You guys came to save me."  Lucy exclaimed as a tear started shedding from her eyes. Sora looked over at Lucy before he and Lucas ran over to her and helped her stand.

"Hey, Luce. Are you alright?" Sora asked after helping the girl to her feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" Lucy nodded then stood beside Sora as he faced the Vulcan.

After recovering, Natsu got up to face the Vulcan, "Alright you overgrown ape, where's Macao?"

The Vulcan looked at Natsu and smirked at him. He signaled for Natsu to come to him. Natsu, being who he is, went towards him. Looking over the ledge, where the Vulcan was pointing at, "Where is he?" The moment Natsu's guard was down, the Vulcan pushed him off the cliff.

"NATSU!"

"Me no like man... only woman."

Sora palmed his face, 'Would it kill he to think for once' seriously he fell for that obvious trick. Even he wouldn't fallen for that. Looking over at the Vulcan, Sora got ready for battle. Looking over at Lucy he saw her take out one of her keys.

"Time to get serious. Open the door to The Golden Bull! TAURUS!"

An extremely tall, heavily muscular and athletic humanoid bull appeared. He wore a simple dark boot with lighter upper edges, consisting of three lines circling his legs, and had a red belt circling his neck, to which a golden cowbell is attached. His forearms are wrapped in bandages, and he wore brown, fingerless gloves. Crossing his chest diagonally and passing over his right shoulder is a large, plain dark belt closed by a simple buckle, to which Taurus attaches his signature axe.

Well that was impressive. It looks like Sora wasn't fighting this thing alone.

"Lucy you have nice boobs like always" Well what do you know it's a pervert. Why not? Everyone around him back then was too.

Ignoring his comment, "Go get him Taurus!" Taurus got his axe and charge at the Vulcan ready to Strike it. Sora was about to join in when he sensed someone familiar.

"How dare you push me off a cliff?" Natsu had no idea what was going on, so when he saw Taurus he figured it was another monster. Running up to him he Kicked it in the face, "What! There're more monsters to deal with."

"Natsu you idiot, not him!" Great now one of her spirits was down for the count. Realizing something that had been bugging her, "Wait. How did you survive?"

"Oh! It's all thanks to Happy." Happy showed up on Natsu's back with his wings spread. She forgot he had wings.

"Um... guys not to ruin the reunion, but we have a monkey issue" Sora called out. Both Lucy and Natsu were distracted by each other that they had forgotten their current situation.

The Vulcan started to charge at them. It leaped in the air ready to crush them, when Sora caught the monkey's fist causing a shockwave to race out, while Natsu jumped and kicked it right in the stomach. It was thrown a few feet from them. Once it recovered it started to throw snowballs, only to fail when Natsu and Sora used their body heat to melt the snow, "That won't work on fire or solar" they shouted.

Looking around, the Vulcan spotted the axe Taurus and picked it up.

"Taurus' axe!" Lucy exclaimed.

"That looks painful" Natsu replied.

"Well, this just got a lot more complicated" Sora stated, tensing up.

The Vulcan started swinging the axe rapidly while Sora and Natsu began dodging the wild swings. Suddenly, Natsu slipped over the ice and fell backwards. Seeing this, the Vulcan jumped and brought the axe down towards the boy.

"NATSU!!!" Lucy yelled in horror.

However, quicker than anyone could see, Sora jumped between Natsu and the Vulcan and caught the axe with his bare hands. Soon, he and the monkey began to enter a struggle to dominate the other.

"Taurus! Wake up and go back!! That way the axe will disappear too!!!" Lucy shouted, trying to wake the bull spirit up by shaking him.

"Okay, enough of this!" Sora stated, as he began to use his body heat to melt the axe into molten metal, allowing Natsu who got back to his feet, to go under the axe and eat the molten droplets.

"Did Sora just melt the blade with his body heat!? And is Natsu really eating it!!!" Lucy yelled out watching the event in shock. Natsu munched on a few more droplets before stating,

"Oh, yeah! Now I got some fire in my belly!" and began to shoot the droplets out of his mouth at the Vulcan, who roared in pain at the intense burns.

"I'll take it from here" Sora said as a golden circle appeared below him and his right arm became enveloped in golden solar magic and smoke began to come from his arm due to the immense heat it was giving off.

Lucy stared in amazement, 'So this is his magic'

After his charge enough magic into his arm, Sora ran at incredible speeds leaving a trace of solar energy behind as he charged towards the monkey-like creature.

"Solar Dragon's Blazing Hammer!" Sora called out  as he struck the Vulcan in the gut, sending the creature flying and crashing into one of the icy walls where it was stuck.

Sora walked back over to the others as he and Natsu both high rived each other. Lucy looked in amazement. She couldn't wait to be that strong. A sudden glow got their attention as the looked to see that it was coming from the Vulcan. When the glow disappeared, the group was greeted with the sight of a groaning Macao embedded into the wall.

"MACAO!?" Sora and Natsu yelled together at the sight of the man.

"You mean that perverted monkey was Macao!" Lucy said shocked.

"So he was "Taken Over" by the Vulcan" Happy stated.

"What do you mean "Taken Over"?" Lucy asked.

"It's a magic ability to take over the body" Lucas answered.

Before they knew it the wall of ice broke and Macau fell. Natsu was the first to act and ran and caught Macau's leg while Lucy caught Natsu's leg, only to begin to fall herself. Sora and Lucas were the last and was able to pull them both to safety.

A couple of minutes later Lucy was trying to take care of Macau's injury but it was too serious.

"It looks like he fought severely before he was "Taken Over" Lucas said.

 "Come on don't die on me, Macao. Romeo's at home waiting for you!" Natsu stated, trying to find a way to stop the bleeding.

"I have an idea" Sora suddenly said enveloping his hand in solar magic, before Lucy grabbed his arm, "W-Wait! What are you doing!?"she cried out.

"I'm trying to close the wound" Sora said and looked over at Natsu, "Natsu, I need your help on this." Understanding what Sora was doing, Natsu nodded his head and set his hand ablaze. Sora looked back over at Lucy, "Luce, could you please hold him down?" he asked the blonde girl.

"Y-Yeah, I got it" Lucy stuttered and held Macao's arms down.

Sora and Natsu put their respective heated arms to the wound, "Okay, Macao. This is going to to hurt like hell. So, please just bear with it" Sora stated, right before he and Natsu began to their solar and fire magic respectively to close the wound and stop the bleeding, causing Macao to yell out in pain.

Lucy looked at the boys while they did their job, 'They really care for their guild members, don't they'.

Minutes later, Macao opened his eyes looked over at the boys, "Natsu...Sora"

"Hey, you're okay!" Natsu said happily as Sora smiled.

"What a shame...I defeated 19 of those brutes..." Macao replied, surprising Lucy, "But the 20th one got me by surprise, " But the 20th one got me by surprise. I'm so angry with myself, how can I go home and face Romeo?"

"Don't be like that" Natsu said.

"Yeah, you beat 19 of those things. That's something to be proud of," Sora stated as he helped Macao to his feet.

'No way! There were 20 of those giant monkey things and he took on the job all by himself!?' Lucy thought shocked at what she heard.

"Now let's go home. Your little boy's waiting for ya" Natsu said and helped Sora carry one of Macao's arms.

'They're so amazing. I can't even begin to compare to them' Lucy thought with a sad smile. Noticing Lucy mood change, Lucas walked over to her.

"You okay, Lucy?" The orange cat asked in concern.

Lucy looked down the feline and smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry"
----------------
Later in Magnoila

Romeo was sitting on some stairs thinking to himself to when he heard someone call out to him,

"Hey, Romeo!"

"We brought you something!"

Romeo looked up and turned to the direction he heard the voices come from. To his surprise and happiness, he saw his father Macao had both his arms over Sora and Natsu as they supported him to walk. Just as he got up and was about to run towards his dad, he then remembered what some bullies kept bad-mouthing Fairy Tail and how he begged his Dad to take a job because he couldn't handle the teasing. 

Ashamed, Romeo looked down as tears swelled up in his eyes, "Daddy...I"m sorry...I..." he began to say, but was cut off when Macao pulled him into a hug.

"No, I'm sorry for making you worry about" Macao said still hugging his son affectionately.

Romeo sniffled, "It's okay, I'm the son of a wizard."

Macao then pulled away from his son and gave a small smirk, "Next time those brats pick on you, ask them...If their old man can defeat 19 monsters by himself, okay?"

Romeo smiled before turning to Sora and Natsu who were soon walking away with their friends, "Natsu! Sora! Happy! Lucas! Thanks for your help!" he yelled out.

"No problem, kiddo" Natsu called back throwing up an arm.

"Aye!" Happy replied.

"Anytime!" Sora and Lucas shouted together.

Romeo then called out to the last member of the group, "Lucy! Thanks for helping them bring my Daddy back to me!"

Lucy turned around and gave a bright smile and waved as she followed her male companions back to Fairy Tail.

Well, that's a wrap for Chapter 2. At first, I was going to put the Macao arc and the Daybreak arc into one chapter, but then decided to to do them separately. Next chapter will be "Breaking and Entering". Tell me what you guys thought about the story so far. See ya !!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

70.3K 1.5K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
54.9K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
2.6K 134 11
Natsu Dragneel has always had strange rumors floating around about him at school. A new girl named Lucy Heartfilia sees him in her class and they bec...
4.7K 90 23
! An old fic from 2016 ! (Doesn't follow fairytail timeline) Lucy and Natsu are dating for about 1 year. Just as Lucy thought it was perfect, Lisanna...