Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 15: Shoot 'em

9.4K 329 80
By loveleetee

Adrienne had hit him hard in the back of his head and he fell to the ground, Ka'Miko falling on top of him. 

"Oh my God! Adrienne! What did you do?!" She screamed at her.

"Why'd you run, Ka'Miko?" Adrienne pointed the gun at her. 

"Because you're scaring me. I don't want you to hurt him." She replied, honestly. 

"I want you. I want you to myself. I can't have you if he's around, baby." She grinned, walking closer.  "Now, let's bring him down to the basement and handle this, okay? Like we originally planned. Alright?" Adrienne smiled down at her. 

Ka'Miko nodded, and stood up. She was so nervous, but she knew this is something she had to do. She loved Pharaoh, but she also loved living. Not like before when she wanted to kill herself, she actually enjoyed life, the good and the bad. She assisted Adrienne to carry Pharaoh heavy body down to the basement. They sat him on a chair and Adrienne tied his hands behind his back using a telephone cord she had found. Ka'Miko wiped the sweat off of her forehead, and sighed. 

"God." She mumbled to herself as she covered her face with her hands. 

'What are you doing?' She thought to herself, 'Trying to survive.' 

"Everything is gunna be okay, baby." Adrienne walked over to her and kissed her. 

Ka'Miko felt herself ready to throw up. The coppery taste of dry blood that stained Adrienne's lips transferred to her own. Everything about Adrienne made her sick, but she had her life in her hands at this point and this was something she had to deal with. 

"Now what?" Ka'Miko asked, taking a step back. 

"Now we wait." 

"For what?" 

"For him to wake up, and for our friends to get here." Adrienne grinned. "Let's go. I'll make you dinner." She smiled. 

Ka'Miko remained expressionless as she followed her upstairs, looking back at Pharaoh's limp body. Adrienne made a pasta that tasted disgusting, and Ka'Miko didn't want to eat anything red, not after what she saw today. 

"Don't eat without me." She ordered and went upstairs. 

Ka'Miko just nodded, she waited til she heard the shower go on before running downstairs to check on Pharaoh. He was still unconcious, but still breathing. She knew she wouldn't be able to carry him out of here. She tapped his face lightly. 

"Pharaoh..Pharaoh.." She whispered his name. 

"What are you doing?" Ka'Miko spine stiffened at the sound of the voice as she jumped up. 

"Huh? Nothing." She turned around and saw Carlos standing on the stairs with Lee Lee and KJ infront of him, both had guns to their head. KJ looked pissed, and Lee Lee just looked frightened. 

"Help me tie them up." Carlos ordered, and Ka'Miko complied. 

She tied Lee Lee up. She had a bandana in her mouth, but Ka'Miko could tell she wanted to ask her why. She tied the knot really lose so she could untie herself; But Carlos went back over to tighten the knot she made anad make sure it was done right. 

"What's happening?" Adrienne asked. "Ohh, you brought my deliveries, thanks C." She smiled. 

KJ gave Ka'Miko and Adrienne a dirty look. 

"We should tie her up too." Carlos said. 

"No, we are not tieing her up. She's my wife." Adrienne smiled, holding Ka'Miko around her waist. 

Ka'Miko just looked at the ground. Adrienne kissed her cheek, and smiled. 

"Let's go have dinner." 

They went upstairs, and sat to have the 'spaghetti', Adrienne made. 

"This taste like shit." Carlos growled, "And we need to tie this snake ass bitch up." 

"Shut up." Adrienne said. 

"No, I don't give a shit. She's gunna get us caught!" He stood and yelled. 

"You might wanna have a seat, Carlos." She replied, calmly. 

"Fuck outta here you stupid bi-" before he could finish, Adrienne shot him in the head. 

His body fell with a huge thump. 

"He was no longer an asset to us." Adrienne said as Ka'Miko stared at the blood leaking onto the ground flowing by her feet. 

She lifted her feet up onto the chair so it wouldn't touch her. 

"Go get cleaned up, I'll clean up." Adrienne said, and Ka'Miko complied. 

Pharaoh came to and looked to his right to see KJ, who eyed him. His mouth tied so he couldn't speak. Pharaoh tried to wiggle out of his chair but it only took but a minute before he was exhausted. His head was throbbing and in pain, the jumping of the chair didn't help.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. 

'I fucked up, I made the biggest mistake of my fucking life.' He thought to himself. 

He looked up at the cieling and kept trying to think of ways to get out of this situation but for the first time, in a long time, he didn't know what to do. But he knew that if he ever got out of this situation alive, he was going to kill Ka'Miko and Adrienne. 

Adrienne came back upstairs once Ka'Miko was out of the shower, and smiled. 

"You look so pretty. I want to straighten your hair." She told her. 

"I don't want to." Ka'Miko argued. 

"But you have to." Adrienne wagged the gun in her hand. 

Ka'Miko frowned and put on some clothes before sitting on the floor in between Adrienne's legs allowing her to straighten her hair. She got nervous everytime the steaming flat iron came near her because she knew that Adrienne was crazy and would possibly burn her, but she never did. Ka'Miko ran her hands through her straight hair which reached just a little past her butt. 

"It's so pretty, gives me something to pull on while I have something to feel on." Adrienne stepped behind her and grabbed her ass, pulling her hair back. Ka'Miko spun around uncomfortably. 

"I'm really tired." She said randomly, in hopes that would get Adrienne off her back. 

"Oh okay, we'll just cuddle." Adrienne shrugged. 

She changed the sheets and let Ka'Miko get in first. She went downstairs before coming back up with handcuffs. 

"What are those for?" Ka'Miko asked. 

"You." She said simply, before attaching one end to the bed rail and the other end to one of Ka'Miko's wrist. 

"Why?" She asked, confused. She attempted to pull her arm away.

"I don't want you to try and run off and help your friends. So, I'm making sure you stay right here." Adrienne grinned. "Good Night." 

She shut off the lights and had the audacity to wrap her arms around Ka'Miko. Ka'Miko rolled her eyes. 

                                                                  **

After 3 weeks of keeping the trio in the basment Ka'Miko had gotten use to the fact that this is how things needed to be. She was allowed to roam freely within the house, but everytime Adrienne went out Ka'Miko got chained to the bed post. She went as far as removing all of the phones from the home, but she seemed to be happier than ever because she had Ka'Miko. Although, Ka'Miko didn't allow Adrienne to do any sexual acts outside of kissing and even that, was very dry and had no emotion of her part. Adrienne didn't seem to notice, she dictated everything in the house. From what they ate to what Ka'Miko wore, and she made sure Ka'Miko's hair was always straight cause that's the way she liked it. 

"I'm going to bring this downstairs." Ka'Miko annouced as she took her baked Mac and Cheese, collard greens, cornbread and fried chicken out the oven. She put the items on three seperate paper plates, and put it on a tray. 

Adrienne only allowed them to get one meal a day, and it seemed like all three were just whithering away in the basement. It was dark and musty down there, Ka'Miko hated to even think that they had to stay down there all day long, but every move she made was monitored by Adrienne and one of Pharaoh's AKs. 

"I brought some food for you guys." Ka'Miko said softly, not making contact with any of them as they mugged her. 

She felt bad as it was, she didn't want to have to look at them. But she made sure that she was the one to cook for them instead of Adrienne, because she could actually make good meals. Although, Adrienne wanted to serve them TV dinners, Ka'Miko wasn't having that. If they were going to get one meal, it should be good. She placed the tray down and untied Lee Lee's mouth first.

"Ka'Miko, how are you doing this to me?" Lee Lee asked the same question everytime. 

"What choice do I have." She said dryly without even looking up. 

Ka'Miko had the duty of feeding each of them one by one, because Adrienne didn't want them all talking to her at the same time, or have the oppertunity to fill her head with things. 

"I'm so sorry, Lee. I'm really trying." Ka'Miko said softly. 

Adrienne came and sat on the steps whens she heard Lee Lee's loud voice. Ka'Miko mumbled so she didn't hear what she said, but she knew no more talking would go on once she sat there. After feeding Lee Lee, she retied her mouth and moved on to Pharaoh, who didn't even look at her. Ka'Miko lifted the fork to his mouth and he kept his mouth shut, his grey eyes burning through her. 

"I'd rather starve than eat from you. Fucking cunt." He cussed her. 

It wasn't the first time, everyday he came with something else. Something harsh that he knew would cut deep. Ka'Miko was weak in his eyes, she didn't handle the situation the way she should have, but he didn't understand that she tried to tell him. But, he was too busy choking her out to listen. 

"Just tie his mouth back up and let that nigga starve then." Adrienne instructed. 

"Pharaoh, c'mon." Ka'Miko pleaded. 

He just continued to look at her. 

"Do it now!" Adrienne yelled, cocking her gun. 

Ka'Miko complied, retieing his mouth then moving on to KJ. 

"Shit, I'll eat his." He said and gave Ka'Miko a sympathetic smile. 

He understood she was in a tough situation, and her options were extremely limited. He always tried to make her smile cause he knew Pharaoh words were really beating her down. She fed him both plates, and he leaned back. 

"Nap time, a nigga got the itis. Time me up, Kammy baby." He smirked. 

KJ found it easier to make light of the situation, he didn't feel controlled when he was the one who told her to do it, and not Adrienne. 

"I'm going to get you guys out, I promise." Ka'Miko whispered in his ear as she leaned over tieing the bandana in his mouth. 

He gave her a head nod, as Ka'Miko turned around Adrienne was standing directly behind her. Her heart jumped in her chest as she swallowed hard, praying she didn't hear. 

"It's about that time, Kam. It's the last supper mothafuckas." Adrienne annouced. 

 She extended a  pistol to Ka'Miko. 

"What am I suppose to do with that?" She asked. 

"Shoot 'em." Adrienne said simply. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN 

:)

Another possible update tonight.... I updated twice to make up for the short chapter previously. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.8K 38
All the time you get complements but right after that you hear your skin color. Yeah, your skin is dark, but why should that matter. Every little sta...
74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
452K 22.5K 54
*FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK WITH THIS CHARACTER* *BEFORE WE START: THIS BOOK IS MEANT TO BREAK THE STIGMAS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTIONS...
Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

1.2K 40 17
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...