Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 14: Then it happened...

9.3K 317 23
By loveleetee

[SHORT CHAPTER]

2 months had passed, and Adrienne was sick of being idle and she was sure Ka'Miko was still contacting Pharaoh, at this point. She saw her phone and it wasn't anything major, just simple, "How you been"s and "I miss you's" But that was enough to piss her off. Adrienne never got a chance to get Ka'Miko in bed after that last time, Ka'Miko just wasn't into it anymore, she wanted Pharaoh, but she had Adrienne constantly reminding her of how dirty he had done her. Adrienne knew she had to get rid of Pharaoh now, or never..But first, she had her own demons to take care of. 

"You ready?" She asked as she stepped into the room where Ka'Miko was putting on her shoes. 

"I guess." Ka'Miko said softly. "I don't want to do this, Adrienne." 

"I'm not going to hurt him, I'm just going to grab my shit, and we'll be out." She replied. 

Adrienne had convinced Ka'Miko that they were no longer going to try and kill Donovan or Pharoah, just for her own comfort. But, Adrienne had her own plans. They piled into Ka'Miko's car and drove up to Don's house.

"The ride is longer than what we'll actually be staying for, don't worry." Adrienne said, as they hopped out. 

She took out her keys and unlocked the door. 

"Who the fuck?" Don said as she walked in, "Bitch, get the fuck out." 

Adrienne didn't say a word, she just stared at him. 

"You deaf, hoe?" He yelled, storming over to her. 

Just as he reached face to face with Adrienne, she pulled out a long knife from her side and stabbed him in the stomach. Don's eyes widen looking over Adrienne's shoulder at Ka'Miko. Blood started to leak out of his mouth as it was held agape. Adrienne pulled back the knife and stabbed him again in the chest, then the stomach, then neck. He fell to the floor and she hopped on top of him just stabbing at him.

Ka'Miko stood frozen as she watched the masscre, blood splattered everywhere as Adrienne went to work. After about 2 minutes, and stabbing Don over 100 times, she stood up and wiped her face with the sleeve of her sweater. She turned back to look at Ka'Miko, who slowly started backing away. Adrienne was seeing pure red, she was thirsty for more blood, and she desperately wanted Pharaoh next. Ka'Miko quickly turned and ran to her car. Adrienne followed after her, as soon as she got in, Adrienne got to her car door. She locked it and Adrienne banged on the glass, her hands leaving blood prints smeered on the window. 

"Open this fucking door, Ka'Miko!" She yelled. 

Ka'Miko hurried to put the key in the ignition as Adrienne's hits became harder and more aggressive. The glass smashed just as she got the car started, Adrienne drew the knife across her arm when attempting to grab the keys from the ignition. Ka'Miko floored the gas and sped out of the driveway. Adrienne knew where she was heading and intended to meet her there. 

                                                                         **

Pharaoh heard the panicked banging on his front door and rapid doorbell rings.

"Hold the fuck on." He yelled as he went to the door, pulling a shirt over his head. 

He opened the door, and immediately wanted to close it back, until he saw the blood dripping down her arm, and the splatter on her face and clothes.

"What the?" 

Ka'Miko quickly pushed him back inside the house, locking the door securely behind them. Black tears streamed down her cheeks from her mascara. 

"Pharaoh, I have to tell you something." She said. 

"What happened to you? Why you bleedin'?" He asked. 

"It doesn't matter, I have to tell you something." She said. 

He couldn't focus on what she was saying, he kept looking at the clean slice from the top of her shoulder diagnal to her chest. 

"Let's get your wound cleaned up then you can tell me whatever you want. " He concluded.

He took her hand and brought her upstairs. He lifted her up and sat her on the counter. He grabbed his first aid kit and starting cleaning the cut, luckily it wasn't that deep. She winced as the rubbing alcohol seeped into her wound.

"Sorry." He said softly. 

She nodded. 

He took a wet wipe and wiped her face.

"Where you been?" He asked her calmy, standing in between her legs. 

"At home." She said softly. 

She started to feel a bunch of regret because in her heart she knew Pharaoh cared for her, and she deeply cared for him. She knew after she said what she had to say he would never trust or talk to her again. 

"What happened to your arm?" He asked her. 

She frowned, looking down at her hands. He used his index finger to lift her chin. She looked up into his eyes and knew she was about to rip his heart out. 

"That's what I wanted to tell you; I've got a lot to tell you actually.. I've been wanting to tell you, but I've been so scared and confused." 

"It's okay, Kam. Lee Lee already told me, I'm in love with you too so if that's it, you ain't gotta be scared, ma. But, I can't have you running off on me. Shutting me out because of a simple arguement." He told her. 

She started crying again as she heard those words. He had never said he loved her before, and she thought she'd never hear those words, but now she did and it was the right thing at the wrong time.

"Pharaoh, I'm so sorry." She said as she wiped her face, "I did something really bad, and I don't know if you're going to forgive me."

"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow at her. 

"There are two things...and it's not that. I mean, it is. I do love you and I'm so in love with you and I don't want this to make you think that I'm not..." She paused. 

"I slept with Adrienne." She blurted out.

He looked at her funny, tilting his head to the side and squinting his eyes.  "When? Why? How many times?" He bumbarded her with questions to clear his own confusion.

"The first time..I was drunk and I wasn't even thinking..it was when you talked about my dad. Most recently, was when you said all that stuff about Kim, the day I left, and a few times after that. But I swear, in the last couple of months I haven't done anything." She admitted. 

"I guess loyalty means nothing to you, huh? Because you did that shit while we were together, and you kept that from me." He shook his head as he stepped back. 

His jaw flexed as he clenched his teeth together. He was angry at her more than anything, he knew Adrienne was manipulative, but Ka'Miko should have enough self-control not to indulge in things like that. Even if she was naive, it didn't take a genius to  know when you're cheating. He felt played by her, and that pissed him off because he desperately wanted to prove that everyone was wrong about her. 

"Fuck!" He yelled, and punched a whole into the bathroom wall. 

"I'm sorry." She wimpered. 

"Sorry? Sorry don't fix shit, I shut down everybody for you. Every-fucking-one, even my own blood, and you fuck me over like this?" He questioned. 

"I know you're mad, but there's muh-muh-more to the story than this..t-than what you think." She tried to explain as she began to stutter. 

"Nah, I don't wanna hear no more. You know where the doors at." He glared at her as he walked out of the bathroom. 

"Pharaoh wait," She pleaded, when she walked out, following behind him. 

"I don't wanna fucking hear it." He yelled at her, and pushed her down. 

He picked her up by her throat and slammed her against the wall, holding her there.

"How you gon' do this to me, huh? After all the shit that I did for you. How the fuck you gon' play me, Ka'Miko?" He said through gritting teeth.

She clawed at his hand as his grip got tighter and tighter. Then her eyes got wide as she stared behind Pharaoh. She squirmed harder in attempt to give him some warning. She wanted to scream, yell, tell him to turn around but he didn't and then it happened...

CLIFF HANGEEERRR
VOTE & COMMENT ;}
LOVE YAALLL
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 95 17
WARNING!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY ENDING AS IT IS QUITE UBRUPT! THANK YOU. TAKE PRECAUTION. I WARNED YOU. Everyone has a...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
48.5K 908 18
{COMPLETED} She is a foster child, given up at a young age by her parents. No one really knows who she is. The young girl is found on the side of th...