Saving Lyrics

De Ladyknight1

Camden Daniels' passion is his music. He has worked hard to obtain a scholarship to The New England Conserva... Mais

Saving Lyrics (Based on a True Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 18

5.4K 79 37
De Ladyknight1

 <-------  Vote, comment please------

 © 2011 Carol Nieves

It was passed nine at night when I made it back to Dani's house. We talked on the phone for a little bit while I was at the park, but I needed to talk to her face to face.

I didn't wanted our parents pass to affect our friendship. It had been a long hard road to get to the point we were at right now, friendship wise.

What if she thinks that I was just like my father? What if she thinks that I will end up betraying her? What do Martha and Mr. Ellison really think about me and my friendship with Dani?

So many possibilities. So many outcomes to this situation. Not all of them good.

All I kept thinking on my way there was, "I can't lose her! Not now."

I didn't know why, but just the thought of her not being part of my life hurted. So much that I couldn't even explain it. When did I become so attached to her?

I was attracted to her for years. But I really never had any kind of hope for anything more. Now, I was feeling this pressure inside my chest, I couldn't explained it. It felt like someone was pushing my chest from the outside and there was nowhere to go. I never felt this before.

When Martha opened the door I asked her if Mr. Ellison was home and if it was possible for us to have a meeting.

"All of us, including you Martha." She looked surprised. I'm sure she wasn't expecting that. But she was part of this family! Not by blood, but by bonds that ran deeper, Love.

Martha went to get them and directed us to a room that it was a cross between office and a library. There was a desk close to a window. And three of the walls had built in bookshelves. It was paradise for the book lovers.

Mr. Ellison was the first one to break the silence.

"What's the matter kid? Please don't tell me that you got my little girl pregnant?" And he looked serious. Martha gasped and covered her mouth. They could not be serious right?

I laughed humorlessly and shook my head no. "No, no pregnancy going on. I haven't even kissed your daughter Mr. Ellison." Ok, why did I say that. Not that I wasn't dying to kiss her, but what were the chances of that? None!

We talked about the picture. I told them what my parent's side of the story was. I told them that I had zero idea and that I was oblivious to all of it. That I didn't have any kind of ulterior motives to befriend not just Danielle, but the rest of them as well.

To my surprise, Mr. Ellison confirmed that what my parents told me was the truth. That my father committed fraud against him and his company. Which put at risk years of his family's hard work, sweat, and tears.

Most importantly, he told me that the material cost wasn't as bad as the pain of his best friend's betrayal. He even solved a mystery for me. My scholarship. Now I knew who pays for my education.

"Gabriella always loved your mother and you. When she got back in touch with Sarah, she decided to set up a trust fund in your name. I'm not going to lie to you kid, I wasn't pleased by it. Not because of you, because you are innocent and a victim of all of this." When he said that he looked at Martha who was nodding her head in agreement.

"My problem was with your dad. I was concerned with your trust fund ending on our dad's hands somehow. I don't have anything against you kid, as a matter of fact I like you a lot." He looked at Danielle with a sad smile.

"I'm even tempted to say that I owe you. My little girl is happier now that you are part of her life."

I looked at Dani. She was crimson red, blushing. She was trying to look anywhere but me.

When she looked up, our eyes met for a few seconds but she looked away quickly towards her dad.

"Dad please!" It looked like they were having some kind of silent conversation.

"You don't owe me anything Mr. Ellison! I wish I could do more."

"The name is Christian, and You have done enough; I will always be indebted to you." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Now you know the truth. Everything will be as always. Nothing will change my appreciation towards you or your mother, who I might say was my Gaby's best friend till the end."

After that, We remained in silence, no one daring to talk first. That was, until Martha asked,"You guys want some pie?" Making us laughed.

After eating the pie I went with Danielle to her room. I was so comfortable by now in this house that I went to her sofa and laying down without being asked.

Danielle stood in front of me, arms crossed over her chest. Smirking she said " A little too comfortable are we?"

"I can't help it! I feel at home here." I was trying really hard to keep my eyes on her face. But her arms crossed over her chest was making her boobies look really nice in the shirt she is wearing.

I was having a huge battle. I kept repeating in my head, "look her in the eyes! Don't look like a sick pervert Cam. Eyes, beautiful eyes. Concentrate!"

"So, you like my eyes?"

"What?" Busted! I tried to play dumb. How could I be such an idiot, saying that out loud?

She pointed at my face and laughed, "You are hilarious! I know we had this conversation before but your acting skills my dear, Suck."

My phone went off at that moment. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was my mother. I didn't wanted to talk to her, not yet.

I ignored the call and was putting it back inside my pocket, when it goes off again.

"Someone is a little persistent, don't you think?"

I ran my hand through my hair letting it rest on the back of my neck. "It's my mother. I don't want to talk to her. It may be childish, avoiding the call, but I need space and I need to cool down. I already got slapped by Charles. If I go back now Who knows I may get punched!"

Dani's eyes went wide,"Your dad slapped you Camden?What did you say? Was it the first time? Has he done it before? And your mom? Oh my god Camden. Does he hits your mom too?

I wanted to laughed, she was spitting question after question, concerned about me. That felt good.

I explained to her how the conversation went and the things that were said. "Maybe I was out of line but I just needed to let it out. It has been years of frustrations after frustrations. It was bound happened at some point."

"Regardless of what you said, I think that it's completely unacceptable that he ended up resorting to violence against his own son! I'm sorry, but he is a jerk."

She looked so cute defending me. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to hold her in my arms and kiss those beautiful lips. Lips that were calling my name. "Lord help me!"

"No need to say sorry! I know he is a jerk. He wasn't always like that, but I guess ambition can get the best of you and turn you into a different person."

My phone went off again. I almost ignored it without looking thinking that it was mom again. But it was Matt.

"Yeah."

"Dude, where are you? Your mom has called me like seven times! Let me tell you, she interrupted me while I was taking care of a serious blueberry case, and that my brother is not cool!"

" I'm at Danielle's, and what that hell are you talking about Matt? What blueberry case?"

"Well, it has been a while with no action for me so I went on a date, with my my balls. I was about to take care of my blueberries when she called. Let me tell you, when I go on dates with my hand she really hates interruptions. So now I'm sitting here frustrated with a serious case of blue balls!"

"Oh jeez Matt! Has anyone ever told you about 'too much information'? Blueberries? Seriously?" I think his mom dropped him on his head too many times when he was a baby.

"Not really. I have no secrets with you my honey bunny. On a serious note, are you okay?"

"It's a long story. I will tell you tomorrow at school, I really don't feel like going over it again today. Thanks, I know I can always count on you. Go take care of your berries!"

"Yeah I will. I'm not into blueberries that much, I like the twins more when they are like peaches."

"Oh God Matt, goodbye crazy!"

When I hung up the phone, it was almost ten at night. I wasn't ready to go yet. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What's wrong?" Dani asked.

"I don't want to go home yet but I don't want to be rude and over extend my visit. Truth be told, I don't want to leave."

Dani smiled before she rolled her eyes, " You can stay if you want to. You can sleep on my sofa, seeing as you already made yourself comfortable there earlier."

"Wh- What? Do you want me to stay?" I stuttered when I asked her. What kind of dimension did I step into tonight? She was asking me to stay with her? Well technically not with her, but in the same room. I can watched her sleep. No, not watched her sleep because that's creepy. I wasn't at that point, yet.

"If you want to you can stay. But you should call your mother and let her know that you won't be going back tonight. She will be worried sick if she doesn't know where you are and that are okay."

She was right but I was being stubborn. It wasn't my mom whom I was really mad at. But I couldn't talked to her.

I think Danielle saw the indecision on my face because she said " I'll do it, I can call her If you are not ready to talk to her yet."

"You know what Dani, you are kind of amazing, I will give you a hug right now, but I know better"

Danielle called my mother to let her know that I was spending the night at her house. She asked Martha for some covers and extra pillows. It was a bit awkward when she told her dad I was staying. He reminded me that he had a .45 and a shovel, if I even dared to touch his baby.

"Mr. Ellison. First of all I can't touch her, I learned my lesson, and second and most important, I respect you, your home, and your daughter. I'm not saying that it will always be like that, but for now you can rest assured that there will be no bodily fluid of any kind exchange."

Mr. Ellison laughed and Danielle gasped.

"I really like you kid! You remind me of your dad, you are bold like him. I always admired that from Charles. But I'm glad that's all you have from him."

When we went back to Dani's room, we did some research on the internet. We looked at a few different doctors for her. She didn't wanted to do it at first. But I used some dirty tricks to get her involved. "If you don't get your cute little behind over here I will grab you and drag you myself, and I'm sure you won't like that!"

We ended up with three different doctors. We decided call them tomorrow. The sooner the better, because to be honest I didn't know how long I could control myself. I wanted to kiss those pretty lips, and hugged her, and carry her, and do other things that are not PG-13 rated.

Why was I having all these desires all of the sudden? Was it because it was sort of forbidden? Maybe I just had a case of the blueberries like Matt?

I didn't wanted to admit it, but there was the a more plausible reason. I was starting to fall hard for her and I didn't wanted to think about it. I knew that I was going to end up getting hurt. Not intentionally, but what kind of relationship could I have with her if she didn't get better?

No, I wasn't falling for her, it wasn't love. I just cared a whole lot for her. Yeah, that was it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for all the the nice comments. Please Vote and support this story. Thanks to all the new Fans I really appreciate every single one of you.  Lots of love, Carol

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

187 33 22
THEY FINALLY MET AFTER they separated for six years. Although things weren't rainbows and butterflies like they had hoped, they were still together...
44.7K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
1.4K 76 6
Ashley Sylvester is beyond happy when she gets accepted into Caden's School of Music. At 17, she's a senior there. She is happier about the fact that...
HONESTLY De Sunny Birch

Ficção Geral

945 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...