Supernatural Boarding School...

By Mokita

Story = completed ✅ The life of a teenager is never easy. Especially when you are the only existing female va... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Short Stories
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Be prepared...
Chapter 93
PUBLISHED

Chapter 1

257K 2.1K 430
By Mokita

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it! Please like this story on Facebook and stay tuned about developments in the series: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

====================

When Mother parked her car in the driveway of my brand-new school, I pretended to be asleep. There was no way I was going to make this easy on her. She was making a mistake by bringing me here and she knew she was. Still, it didn’t seem to make any difference. She hadn’t even considered listening to my side of the story. She hadn’t even considered the options I came up with. Fine – half of what I came up with was utter rubbish, but I hadn’t heard her come up with anything but putting me in this ‘school for young, troubled adults who need help from people other than their own parents’, as she put it.

It wasn’t a school for young, troubled adults. It was a hell-hole and there was no way I was going to put up with this. I had liked my old school, my old friends and my old crush. ‘He’s not even your boyfriend,’ my sweet mother had pointed out to me only yesterday. No, Mom, but taking me away from him isn’t exactly helping things, either.

I didn’t understand why I needed to be here. It wasn’t like I was a danger to anyone. I couldn’t help what was happening to me. My body was transforming and there was nothing anyone could do about that. This wasn’t supposed to be happening to me anyway – it was a boy-thing. A plain, blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl like me wasn’t supposed to be transforming into something otherworldly. It was ridiculous. But still, I would learn to control it and I wouldn’t hurt anyone. I wouldn’t ever hurt anyone. I was harmless and my mother knew that. I wasn’t like my father – who I wasn’t thinking about. Not now, not ever.

“Demona, we’re there.” My mother put her hand on my shoulder and shook gently. “Wake up, dear.”

I opened my eyes and glared at her. I could see by the way the corner of her mouth was twitching that she was nervous and trying very hard not to let it show. Big failure there. I could see a hint of fear in her eyes, accentuated by the way she pulled her long hair back with a trembling hand. When I straightened and yawned, she flinched back and made sure she was out of my reach. My eyes filled with tears. Great, now I was about to cry. I had promised myself not to do this.

“Mom, don’t be a fool,” I harshly informed her, sick and tired of her not giving me the trust I deserved. ‘‘I am not going to hurt you.”

She shivered visibly. “I know hon,” she lied. “I’m just being careful.”

“I’m not Dad,” I defended, hurt by the fact she was scared of her own daughter.

“I know,” she said, more relaxed now. “But you’re changing now, and you don’t know how you’re going to react when certain... things come up.”

“I won’t jump on your bones and rip your throat out, Mom,” I said softly. “I promise. Besides, dad was an ass-hole before the transformation started.”

“I know,” she agreed sternly. “That’s why I kicked him out.”

“Do I really have to go to this boarding school? Can’t I just get a shrink and a bodyguard or something?” I begged without any hope. “I could manage.”

My mother bent forward to hug me, but I could smell her fear. Every time she touched me, I could smell the cold sweat on her neck. I could see her shiver. I knew I wasn’t supposed to smell that, I but I did. That was exactly why she was putting me here. Because I was different and she couldn’t handle that.

“You’ll be fine,” she attempted to reassure me. “I promise.”

“Don’t promise anything you can’t accomplish,” I warned her, glaring. “Well, let’s get out of this ugly, stinking car. I’m getting sick from the smell of gasoline.”

“You won’t have to take the car anymore once the change is completed,” she reminded me. “See, there’s always a bright side.”

I snorted. “Yeah, being able to run faster than any car really makes me feel better about having to hide from the entire world. From the ‘normal’ world anyway. Since I’m so incredibly dangerous. I’m a vegetarian, for crying out loud! If I don’t even eat meat, why would I want to kill or harm humans?”

“There is so much you don’t understand.” My mother shook her head. “They will teach you here. And when you’re in control, I will visit you sometime.”

“Don’t.” I threatened angrily. “I don’t understand a lot of things. One of them is why you stopped loving me the moment you found out I wasn’t just a plain old human. What’s the problem? You had sex with one of ‘my kind’. I understand why you kicked him out – he was an ass. But I never did anything bad to you.” I paused my rant for a moment while I looked out at my doomed future before me. “Well, besides lying to you about my grades that one time, but for the love of God – I’m a teenager, what did you expect? And maybe that time when I told your new boyfriend he looked like a chimpanzee, but I was only seven years old, I didn’t know better back then. But I haven’t done anything bad enough to make you stop loving me. Except for starting to transform into the same thing my father was. And that isn’t my fault at all and you know that.”

“Demona-”

“Don’t, Mom,” I interrupted, unable to take another one of her fake promises. “Just don’t.”

I got out of the car and took my bags from the trunk. She tried to help me, but I didn’t let her. I was determined to go there on my own. I didn’t want her with me anymore. If she was doing this to me and if she stopped loving me because of this thing that wasn’t even my fault, then she had to deal with the consequences. And not being a part of my life anymore was one of them.

“I will carry them, Mom.” I told her. “You get in your car and get out of here. I wouldn’t want my poor mother to get scared by the mean monsters that live here.” I sarcastically feigned concern as I cruelly turned my back to her.

“Dem...” she sighed. “Don’t be like this.”

“This is what I am, Mom.” I opened my mouth and showed her my pointy teeth. “I’m a vampire – or at least, I will become a vampire. You’re a human, we don’t match. I understand. I’ll go blend in with the other freaks now. Just go.”

She took a step toward me, but I snarled and showed her my fangs again – extended, this time. She took a step back immediately, fearful. As if I would ever hurt her. “I’ll just go now.” she finally caved, voice trembling.

“Yeah, you should go,” I agreed, glad that she had finally taken the hint to leave me alone. “If you really believe that me showing my fangs means I want to kill you, you should go.” I viciously snarled. “I only show them because scaring you is the only way you’ll ever leave me alone. Now leave me and don’t come back.”

I dragged my four huge bags with me without looking back. I heard my mother enter the car and pull away. My enhanced hearing allowed me to hear my mother crying with soft little sobs. I pretended not to hear and kept moving toward the plain looking building in front of me. It was a simple building, painted black – which did give a kind of vampiric touch – and five stories tall. I was so caught up in the building and so busy with managing my bags, that I didn’t hear anyone come up behind me.

“Hi there – need some help?” someone breathed in my ear.

I jumped, whirling around as fast as I could. I could feel the blood rushing through my veins when I saw a dangerous-looking but oh-so-handsome guy standing in front of me. His tousled brown hair looked beautiful in the faint sunlight. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a small smirk was on his face.

“Did I scare you?” he asked softly. “I am so sorry.”

“You don’t sound like you are.” I blurted out, not believing him in the least.

He laughed. “Perceptive. You’re new?”

I nodded in confirmation. “Just arrived here. You’re a student, I assume?”

“I am.” He walked around me, taking in every part of me. I suddenly felt self-conscious, standing here in my plain black jeans and my huge green sweater. Well, nothing I could do about it anymore.

“Let’s see...” He took in my expression and smiled. “Blonde, blue-eyed, innocent looking, kind of cute... You must be a fairy, right?”

I blinked, not knowing how to answer that. So I just stood there for a moment, completely silent, feeling the wind throw my hair around my face. “Fairy?” I finally managed to get out. “Are there fairies here?” I had no idea anything like that existed. I thought this was a vampire school...

“No fairy then,” he said, frowning. “You don’t look like a werewolf to me – too slender and sweet... A witch?”

I frowned at him. Now he was just messing with me. “Are you trying to make fun of me?” I questioned him, starting to get mad. “I came here because of my transformation and so did you. So don’t pretend you don’t know why I’m here.” I put my hands on my hips and snarled. There was no way this guy was getting away with making up non-existent creatures.

He lowered his face so his eyes were only inches from mine. He stayed like that for a moment, his hot breath tingling on my skin. “I’m not making fun of you.”

The power that radiated out of him made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. He was trying to scare me. The way he cockily brushed his hair back with his hand showed he realized he was slowly getting to me. “I’m not afraid of you,” I warned, snarling.

“Hmm... a temper... Maybe you are a werewolf...” He continued to closely inspect me, almost acting as if I couldn’t see him checking me out. God, he really needed to stop looking at me as if I was an animal in a cage at the zoo. I was a human being for crying out loud – okay, maybe not a human being, but not an animal either.

“Stop playing with me,” I grunted and in a moment of inspiration – and utter stupidity – I showed him my fangs, extending them as far as I could.

In reflex, he snarled back. He extended his fangs too and they were much sharper and longer than mine. Anger and power radiated out of him. I shivered, feeling small and scared. He seemed to realize what he was doing and closed his mouth, hiding his fangs again.

He stepped back then, amazed. “You’re a vampire?”

I swallowed. “Of course I am.”

“But you’re a girl,” he said, sounding amused. “That’s not even possible.”

“Well, there is an exception to every rule,” I countered, sighing. “It’s just a pain that I’m going to an all-boys vampire boarding school.”

“I wasn’t joking when I was talking about witches, werewolves and fairies,” the guy said solemnly. “Trust me, you’re not the only girl at this school. Anyway, where are my manners? I haven’t even introduced myself. That’s the least I can do after scaring you stiff.”

“I wasn’t-” I attempted to defend myself.

“I could smell it.” He winked at me and my heart skipped a beat – I can’t help it, he was hot. “I am Eros. But please call me Eric, everyone does. No one likes being called after the Greek God of love.” But the twinkle in his eyes told me he enjoyed it.

I shook his extended hand and noticed how cold he was. Would I feel this cold too when I was transformed further? “Demona.”

“Pretty name,” He complimented, winking again. “So, Demona,” he paused at my name, almost letting it roll off his tongue, testing the weight of it. He smiled secretively, then motioned to my luggage. “Shall I help you with those bags?”

Before I could thank him, he had already taken all of my bags and he was carrying them toward the school, making them look light and manageable.

“Are you coming, Demona?” he yelled without looking back.

I hurried after him, wondering what more I was in for today.

===========

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it! Please like this story on Facebook and stay tuned about developments in the series: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...