Give me your hand (A Daniel S...

Af daniel_skye_

Just another fan fiction? I don't think so. Anna moves to Florida, and discovers that her idol is her next d... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Please Read

Chapter 32

568 18 3
Af daniel_skye_

~ Anna's POV ~

"You'll see." Daniel said.

We followed the path that ended up leading to a beautiful pond. There was a table set up in the shade along with food.

"This is beautiful!" I say.

"It is." Daniel said.

"How did you know this was here?" I ask him.

"Before you moved here, I'd come here to write songs or to get stuff out of my mind. I've never brought anyone here. You're the first one."

"That means a lot. That I'm the first one you brought here. This is amazing. I just wanna jump in."

"It's pretty clear. There's nothing in there. You want to? We don't have to eat."

I nodded my head and took off my shoes. Daniel took off his shirt and I for reals screamed.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

You're hot. That's what's wrong.

"I thought I saw something." I said trying to play it off.

"Right." He said sarcastically.

I blush then scream again when he picks me up bridal style.

"Daniel!" I scream.

He laughs and throws me in the water.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yell when I come back up for air.

"Sure you are."

We played around in the water and after a while we decided to get out. We walked around the pond in circles waiting to dry off, then about ten minutes later we walk back home.

"This was an amazing day. Thank you, Daniel."

"Anything for you." He says and kisses my nose.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"7:30." He says.

I stop walking and look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"It's still early. Plus, I don't want to go home. It's always boring."

"You have to." He says.

"I don't have to." I say emphasizing 'have'.

"What're you saying?"

"Can I pretty please stay at your house? Please?" I whine.

"I'm sorry, babe. You have to go home." He says coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You sure about that?" I say biting my lip, looking at his lips and slowly lean in to kiss him very slowly.

He moves his hands down to my butt, but I take them off and stop kissing him.

"Ugh, Anna. Why do you do this to me?"

I look at him innocently and pout my lip.

"Fine. I can sneak you in." He says running his hand through his hair.

"Thank you!" I say and hug him.

"I promise. If I get caught, I'll take the blame." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says looking down at me with loving eyes.

"Can I get that kiss now?" He asks smiling.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist.

We both lean in at the same time and our lips soon meet each other for what seems like the thousandth time. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I decline - just to see what he would do.

"Tease." He mumbled against my lips. I laugh and he takes that chance to do what he wanted.

He moves his hands to my butt - like before - and I run my hands through his hair, probably messing it up. He squeezes my butt gently and groans. He pulls away and looks at the trees looking embarrassed.

"Umm, Anna?" He asks looking at me then back at the trees.

"Hmm?" I say still messing my fingers around in his hair and still looking at his lips. I already knew what was happening, so I just decided to tease him more.

I'm so evil sometimes, I swear I'm a bad person.

"I-um, well I-"

I cut him off and kissed him roughly then backed us up into a tree. My back was on the tree and I let one hand go of his hair so I could pull on Daniel's shirt to bring him closer to me. He ended up groaning again, and pulled away once again.

"Shit, Anna. Stop, please. I can't-"

The only problem is that I didn't want to stop.

I started kissing his neck torturously and slowly.

"Fuck, Anna. I'm serious. You need to stop." He said trying to back away, but I still had a grip on his shirt.

"Let go!" He said trying to get my hand off of his shirt.

"Ugh! I don't wanna stop!" I said looking at Daniel.

"You need to. I'm serious. I can't do it anymore." He says looking me in the eyes.

I tippy toe and try to kiss him again.

He backs away.

"Weenie." I say.

"I'm sorry, Anna. But tonight is not going to be the night that we make love. I plan on you being the mother of my children, but not even close to now." He says, which makes me blush.

"Can I at least have a hug?" I ask.

He opens his arms for me to walk into and I do exactly that.

"I love you so much." He says.

"I love you, too. And to be honest, I love that I can make you like this." I whisper the last part in his ear and kiss his neck softly, well until he pushed me off again.

"Geez, I should've known that's what you were going to do." He says.

"That, and I really wanted a hug from you." I said giggling a little.

"Man, you aren't so innocent after all." He says.

"Maybe not." I wink at him.

"Come on, let's go."

"Okay." I say.

"Oh, and if someone ends up being at my house, I'll just say you're going home at ten, because no one is at your house."

"Alright."

"Oh, and if they do end up being there, you're gonna have to be in front of me the whole time. You know, because of what you caused." He said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Hey! That isn't a bad thing!" I say to him.

"To me it is."

"To me it's not."

"Is!" He argues.

"Is not!" I argue back.

"Is!"

"Is not!"

"Is!"

"Is not!"

"Is!"

"Is not!"

"Is not!"

"Is!" I say getting mixed up.

"How dare you freaking trick me!" I say to him.

He smirks at me and I turn away.

"Aww, baby. Don't be mad." He says coming up behind me.

I start walking home without him.

"Are you trying to walk home? Because it's the other way."

I stop in my tracks, and turn around. I close my eyes and keep my head held high, just to be dramatic.

Then, of course, me being me I tripped and almost fell. I open my eyes and saw Daniel holding me up. I immediately blushed and got up.

"Now are you still mad at me?" He asks with a small smirk.

I sighed and said, "I guess not."

"Good." He said and took my hand in his.

We walked home and Daniel's little friend had gone away after a while.

"Okay, so you remember the plan?" He asks me and I nod my head.

We walk in the door and we see his family watching a movie in the living room.

"Hey, guys." Daniel said.

"Hey." They all said back.

"Anna's going to stay here until ten, because nobody's at her house and she doesn't want to be alone in the dark. Cause she's a weenie." Daniel laughs.

"Okay. JJ, will you please go upstairs with them until Anna leaves?" His dad asks JJ.

I completely forgot about that rule.

JJ was getting up to go with us upstairs and we went.

When we got into the room, JJ spoke.

"Look, I'm 14. I know that Anna's going to stay the night, and I know you both want to be left alone. So I'll be in my room if you need anything." JJ says and leaves the room.

Smart kid.

"Well then, do you want to watch a movie?" Daniel asks and I nod my head.

"Which one?" He asks.

"The Little Rascals!" I say excited.

"Okay." He laughs.

He turns on the TV and puts on The Little Rascals. He climbs back in bed next to me and we both cuddle.

"I got two pickles, I got two pickles, I got two pickles today! Hey, hey!" I yell when that part plays. I say most of the lines out loud since I have watched this so many times.

"Hey, Daniel?" I look up at him.

"Yes?"

"Remember when I watched this movie with you a long time ago and I said every word to this movie?"

He laughed at the thought and nodded his head.

I put my head on his chest, and thinking it was a pillow, I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

A/N: HOLAA!!

I know I said I was going to update yesterday, but at least I updated, right?

I hope everything is going well with y'all's lives.

Love you guys!

~ Anna ❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6K 42 40
a year later and im embarrassed about this. UNDER EXTREME EDITING!! ~~~~~~~~~~ Addisyn, a typical 24 year old, lives with her closest friend, Charle...
1.4M 37K 52
**X-Rated!** MATURE SCENES HIGHLY ADDICTIVE 18+ **This story is currently being split into 3 separate books. This part is all 3 books into one as a "...
3.9K 64 23
*COMPLETED* -might seem a bit cliche at first but continue reading- *DISCLAIMER - i wrote this when i was younger so feel free to skip boring parts...
13.6K 292 33
(A daniel skye FanFic.)