Adopted by Payzer

By NiallHasNoFlaws

[POORLY WRITTEN- YIKES- I WAS LITERALLY 12] (Book 1) What happens when Liam and Danielle get saved by Gaby an... More

Adopted by Payzer (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info Regarding the....
The Sequel is Up!

Chapter 24

3.9K 101 56
By NiallHasNoFlaws

Just so you all know, this is just a filler, but don't worry, lots of sh*t will go down in the next chapter! And I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I was distracted by a movie. Enjoy!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 24 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

It was around 9:00 a.m when I woke up and got ready to leave. But before I did, I wanted to go see Niall.

"Are you ready?" Liam asks as I slipped my shoes on.

"Yeah, lets go see him" I say and he lead me to his room. When we got there Maura was all alone. "Morning Maura, where's everyone at?" I ask giving her a hug.

"They all went to your house, they were pretty tired from their plane ride."

"I bet, are you tired? Liam can take you home while I stay here with Nialler" I say and she smiled.

"Its alright babe, I actually slept pretty good last night" she replied and I smiled.

"Good, are you hungry?" I asked and she shook her head 'no.'

"I'm alright sweetie, just go visit with Niall. We'll be outside in the hall" she says leaving with Liam. I took a deep breath before sitting down on Niall's bed. I grabbed his hand and lightly placed a kiss on it. I stared at him for awhile just thinking about him.

"I miss your touch so damn much" I whisper and began to play with his fingers like I used to do. "I love you Niall, I'm not even gonna lie" I say and leaned my heads down to his.

My lips brushed over his before I placed them firmly on top of his. Sparks flew as I pulled back from his perfect face. Even though he had wounds on his face, he was still the worlds handsomest man to ever live.

"I remember the first time I met you. You pulled me into one of your famous 'Horan Hugs' making me instantly blush" I say smiling. "Please wake up Ni, I want to share more memories with you, I want to share more kisses with you, and I want to be loved by you. Just please wake up" I say placing one more kiss to his lips and leaving to find Liam.

"You ready?" Liam asks as I closed Niall's door.

"Yeah, I'll see you later Maura" I say to her and followed Liam to the lobby.

"Make sure you zip up your jacket, its really cold outside" he says and I nodded. When we walked through the doors, we were instantly blinded by flashing lights. "Come here" Liam says pulling me into his chest. Thousands of questions were thrown at me as we tried to move past the large crowd.

"Gaby! Is it true you were in here for trying to commit suicide?!"

"How long have you been cutting yourself for?!"

"Why were you in there for? Are you crazy?!"

"Did Niall know he was dating such a screw-up?!"

I ignored their rude questions and quickly climbed into Liam's car. I buckled my seatbelt while Liam jogged to the other side of the car. He then got inside and sped off to our house.

"We're almost there!" I squealed jumping up and down in my seat.

"Calm down Gabs" Liam says chuckling a little, but of course I didn't listen.

"Oh my gosh we're here!" I screamed as he pulled up to our house. I didn't even wait for him to park, I just jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. Liam was quick to park and open the door for me. "I'm home mother f*ckers!" I shouted. I was surprised to see everyone, including Cher and Ross standing there with huge grins on their faces.

"What a great entrance" Liam said from behind me. I laughed and pulled the first person I saw into a hug. It just so happened to be Zayn.

"Oh how I missed your beautiful quiff!" I say running my fingers through his gelled up hair. I then moved onto Perrie, Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Ross, and last but not least, Cher! "Cherbear!" I screamed.

"My boo!" she said over dramatically. I hugged her real quick before running up to my room. I jumped on my bed and kissed it before rolling around on it like a maniac.

"Well aren't you full of energy" Denise says with a big smirk on her face.

"Thank you!" I say standing up to greet her and baby Theo in her hands. "He's so cute" I say running my thumb over his little face.

"Thank you love, he looks a lot like Greg and Niall don't he?"

"Yeah, he's gonna grow up really good looking then" I say causing her to laugh.

"Are you calling me sexy?" Greg asks strutting over to me like a model.

"No, your just not ugly. Your brothers the one that's hot" I say and he pouted. "I'm just kidding!" I say and he smiled.

"You wanna hold him?" Denise asks gesturing to Theo. I nodded my head eagerly and she handed him to me. (I don't know exactly how old Theo is but lets just say he's 5 months old. If you know his real age then please leave it in the comments:)

"He's so adorable!" I coo, lightly rocking him back and forth.

"Do you mind watching him for a sec? I have to go shower and Greg is gonna make some breakfast" Denise asks.

"Oh, not at all! Go ahead!" I say and they both scurried out of the room. I looked down at the innocent boy that looked so much like Niall and couldn't help but hope to have a son like him one day.

"Babaolaba!" he mumbled giggling at the end. I smiled as a grin took over his pale skin. "Gaba!" he said kind of surprising me. Sure he couldn't talk but what he said really sounded like my name!

"What was that Theo? Say it again buddy" I encouraged but he wouldn't. "Well fine then, at least laugh!" I say setting him down on my bed. I then began to tickle him making his laughs bounce off my bedroom walls. "Could you be any cuter?" I asked resting my hands beside him. He just smiled and looked around my room.

"I don't know if he can but this site is" Harry says laying beside me. I smiled at him before turning my attention back to a giggling Theo.

"Theo!" I say in a high pitched baby voice. "Hows my little football player doing?!" I asked and he started to kick his feet in excitement. Harry laughed as I started to play pick a boo with him.

"You're gonna make a great mother one day" Harry's familiar voice says placing his hand on my waist. I felt kind of uncomfortable but I didn't say anything. I continued to play with Theo when I realized half of Harry's hand was on my a** and the other half was gripping onto my hip bone.

"Um, H-harry" I stutter. He rubbed my a**/hip in reply making me jump off of my bed.

"You okay?" he asked confused.

"Um, yeah. I'm just hungry, I'm gonna go get some food" I say picking Theo up and walking downstairs.

"Hey Gabs" Greg says while flipping a pancake.

"Hey Greg, does Theo have a bottle made?" I asked looking down at the hungry looking boy.

"Oh yeah, its right there, but if you want you can feed him some apple sauce" he says and I nodded placing him down in his high chair. I then grabbed his food and spoon fed Theo.

"Gaba!" he yelled as I threw the empty jar away.

"Did he just say your name?!" Denise asked with a big smile on her face. "Oh my gosh he said his first word!" she squealed.

"Gaba!" Theo repeated pointing to his bottle. I grabbed it and handed it to a beaming Denise.

"This is just so damn precious!" she squealed and began to help Theo drink his milk.

"What ever you say Denise, but I honestly think that he's just mumbling words that happen to sound like Gaby" I say.

"Well I think he said Gaby, so there you have it! His first word was Gaby!" she says and cuddled the infant close to her chest.

"Okay, it was Gaby. Anyways, Greggy can I have some?" I asked pointing to the cooked food on the counter.

"Of course love, here you are!" he says handing me a plate filled with eggs, sausages, and pancakes. Yum!

"Thanks Greg" I say and began to gobble down my food.

"We heard your turning the big 1-6 this Saturday" Denise says and I nodded.

"Yep, we're going to The Winterland Resort. Are you guys gonna go?" I ask and they nodded while smiling. "Good, now I can get to know you guys better."

"Same for us" Greg says and I stood up and put my plate away.

"I'm gonna go see what everyones doing" I say and walked into the living room where I heard laughter coming from. "Hey guys!" I say sitting down next to Ross.

"Hey Gaby, where were you?" he asked.

"Eating breakfast" I say.

"Oh, well I guess I'm wanted in the kitchen" he says and I laughed.

"Help yourself" I say and he ran to get some food.

"Hey everyone, what are we gonna do today?" Harry's asks taking a seat next to me. Oh great.

"Nothing really, but we are taking Gaby somewhere" Dani answered.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"We can't tell you, but just go get dressed" she says and I nodded.

I quickly walked upstairs, showered, put my hair up, and then changed. My outfit consisted of a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a pink 'I <3 Niall Horan' sweat shirt. I slipped by black boots on and walked back downstairs.

"Are you ready?" Perrie asked. I nodded and followed her to the car where all the girls were waiting. (Just so you know Denise is not with them. She, Theo, and Greg went back to the hospital.)

"So, are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked as I we pulled out onto the road.

"Well we thought it'd be nice to go get you some new clothes and maybe even treat ourselves to the spa" Dani says and I smiled.

"Sounds fun!" I squeal. "But I just got new clothes."

"Who cares! A girl can never have to much clothes" El says and I shrugged.

"I guess you're right" I mumbled and enjoyed the rest of the car ride to the mall.

"Come on!" Dani shrieked grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the large building. When we entered it I noticed that they had a Forever 21 there. (Sorry if there really isn't a Forever 21 in London. I'm American.)

"Can we go there!" I asked and she nodded. I raced inside and immediately started to grab as many items as I could. "I'm gonna go try these on!" I yell and walked to the fitting room. I quickly changed into the first outfit and absolutely LOVED it.

"Can you show us when your done?" Cher asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I actually have an outfit on right now" I say and walked out.

"Awe, that's cute. You look good in green" they complimented.

"Thanks guys, I still have a lot to try on so you better get ready!" I say and changed into a white short dress. It looked really great but it was a little to short. My butt was literally hanging out of it.

I took it off and then put on another dress. This one was black and went down to my knees. Now this was a good one to wear and maybe even buy.

"You guys, should I get this one?" I asked coming out of the fitting room again.

"Ooh yeah!" Cher says and I nodded.

"I think I'm gonna go find some shoes to go with it" I say and she nodded. I then walked over to the shoe section and picked out a cute pair of red heels. Now I have another outfit picked out! Yay!

"Hey Gabs!" Dani called.

"What do you need?" I asked walking up to her.

"Once you try on all your outfits we'll go to the other store across from here" she says and I nodded.

"Cool, I just have about 6 more oufits to try on."

"Wow, you really do love to shop" she said.

"Hey, like El said, you can never have too much clothes!" I say and she laughed. "I'm gonna go try on more clothes, bye!"

"Bye!" she says and I made my way back to my dressing room.

~~~~~ About 5 Hours Later ~~~~~

We had just arrived back home from a long 5 hours of shopping and getting pampered at the spa and I felt so relaxed.

"I think I'm gonna go and lay down" I say as Liam let go of me.

"Alright, I'll call you when dinners done" he says and I nodded and headed upstairs. I entered my room and slowly climbed onto my bed.

Tomorrows the day I find out what Vanessa was hiding. Saturday I'm turning 16. Harry touched my a**. Niall tried to talk. And Theo said my name. Wow, life is crazy right no-.

"Hey Gabs, what are you up to?" a voice says climbing into the bed with me. Yep, you guessed right, Harry.

"Nothing, just thinking about some stuff."

"Oh, well if you ever want to talk just say so" he says and I nodded.

"What did you guys do while we were gone?" I asked as I shifted my body towards a smiling Harry.

"I don't know what they did, but I went and got your present."

"What is it? You can tell me?"

"No I can't, you'll just have to wait and see" he says and I pouted.

"That's not fair Harry, I'd tell you what I got you for your birthday" I say, completely lying.

"No you wouldn't, your bluffing" he says and I tried to hide my smile, but miserably failed. "Aha! I was right!" he says and I laughed.

"Well isn't that the first, congrats!" I say sarcastically, wrong move. He then started to tickle me and I could hardly even breath. "S...Stop!" I pant and he evilly laughed.

"Nope, you lied and this is your punishment!" he says laughing a little.

"I'll do anything, just don't tickle me anymore!"

"Okay, when I think of something I'll come back to you" he says moving his hands back to his sides.

"Thank you!" I replied back breathlessly. What is it with the tickling now a days?

"Gaby! Its dinner time!" Liam yelled from downstairs. I quickly got up from the bed but before I could make it out the door, Harry pulled me into his arms and carried me to the dining room.

"Here we are!" he says setting me down in my usual seat. What I didn't like is that he sat down next to me in Niall's spot. My body tensed up as I stared at the chair. He shouldn't be sitting there, its Niall's spot, not his. "You okay love?" he asked resting his hand on my knee.

"Um, I-I'm fine" I stuttered. Why did he have to be so touchy for? "I'll be back" I say getting up and going outside. I needed a second to myself, I didn't want to be bothered.

I quietly sat down on our front steps and brought my legs up close to my chest. I want Niall back. I'd do anything to have him here with me. I miss his arms around me and the small kisses he'd leave on my lips, cheeks, or sometimes shoulder.

"Babe, you okay?" Liam's familiar voice says from behind me. I looked up at him and sent him a weak smile.

"I guess, I just needed a minute" I answered and he sat down next to me. A strong breeze hit against my face making goosebumps appear all over my skin. "We should get inside, its getting cold" I say standing up from my place on the ground.

"Wait, um, has Harry been acting weird around you?" he asked catching me off guard. Should I tell him the truth and say yes?

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, lets just get inside" he says standing up and opening the door.

"Okay" I replied and made my way back to the kitchen. Instead of sitting next to Harry, I sat down inbetween Cher and Ross. "So, what are we having?" I asked suddenly feeling hungry.

"Tacos!" El says happily. She handed me my plate and I started to eat. They were delicious!

"Oh, is it okay if I spend the night at Cher's house tomorrow?" I ask remembering are plan.

"Sure, but you better pack tonight, and you can't be late on Friday. The plane leaves at 3:00 in the morning" Liam says and I nodded.

"Thanks Li" I say and he only smiled.

"That reminds me, I have to go home and pack" Cher says standing up from the table. "Can you both walk me out?" she asks pointing to.me and Ross.

"Sure" we answered at the same time and followed her to her car.

"Do you have Vanessa's phone number?" she asks and I nodded.

"Yeah, should I text her?" I ask.

"Yes" she replied and I got my phone out. I quickly blocked my number before typing in the words, 'Listen to me you little slut. You don't know me but I definitely know you so you better do what I say! Meet me at the address of 1758 on Jefferson's St. Its the only cabin in that area so you can't miss it. If you don't show up there tomorrow at 8p.m I will personally hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands. I warned you ~ Anonymous' I wrote and sent it to her.

"Damn Gabs, you know how to be intimating" Ross commented making us all laugh.

"Thanks."

"So I have to go, but I'll pick you guys up tomorrow at 4 so we can have some time to set up" Cher says and I nodded.

"Alright then, I'll see you later. Bye Cher" I say giving her a hug.

"Wait, Ross, do you want a ride?" she asked.

"Um, yeah. Thanks Cher" he says and hopped into the passengers seat.

"See ya!" I say before going back into the house. "Liam, I think I'm just gonna go pack and then go to bed."

"Okay love, night" he says kissing my temple and I headed upstairs. I grabbed a suite case from my closet and then threw in some sweat pants, long skinny jeans, tshirts, long sleeve shirts, sweat shirts, zip up jackets, socks, undergarments, 2 pairs of boots, a pair of slippers, and a pair of converse.

"Beep!" my phone went just as I zipped up my suite case. I grabbed it to see that Vanessa had texted back. 'Fine, I'll be there' it read. Looks like this is really happening. No more lies. The truth will finally come out.

I climbed into bed feeling more nervous then ever. I shut my eyes and quickly fell asleep dreaming about tomorrow night. What if something goes wrong?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So, who else is excited for Gaby's little plan in the next chapter? What do you think is gonna happen? Tell me what you think in the comments! And since I got a lot of votes, reads, and comments on my last chapter, lets try and get 100-110 reads, 15-18 votes, and 8-10 comments! It would mean SOOOOOOO much to me! And if I don't that's okay too, it still means a lot to know that some of you did vote and comment! Love you all, and how many of you ship Naby? Do I have any Haby shippers out there, or is it all about Naby? Leave that in the comments too!

~ Gaby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1K 22
When10 year old Lauren gets adopted by Harry Potter and his family she sees things in herself that she has never seen before. Warning! Contains spoil...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
48.5K 908 18
{COMPLETED} She is a foster child, given up at a young age by her parents. No one really knows who she is. The young girl is found on the side of th...
26.3K 864 25
After being kidnapped by a crazed fan, the boys, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie have to find a way to get out of this hell hole. Will anyone help them...