Zulema [h.s.] COMPLETED

Da diaryfonts

In which Harry attempts to take advantage of a sweet, innocent girl and is shocked to find out she is the com... Altro

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End chapter*
Epilogue

Chapter 8

26.2K 658 424
Da diaryfonts

Harry left his house rather early. Before anyone was even up. He wasn't in the mood to talk to any of his family because then they'd ask him questions that he really didn't want to answer.

Instead he started his car and was off to school. Normally, he'd hang out with his friends before school in the lounge but they obviously weren't going to be there that early. School didn't start for another hour and he groaned internally as he sat in his car, parked in front of the building.

He was about to open his car door when he saw a familiar figure walking towards the entrance. It was Zulema. Why would she be here this early? Did she have a family she was trying to avoid too?

Harry beeped a few times until he saw her turn around slowly. She seemed confused as she raised a brow. He motioned her with his hand to come towards him. When she did he saw her smiling though she looked really tired and exhausted. Her eyes were very red and she looked like she didn't get much sleep.

He rolled his window down, "hey," she told him quietly.

"Hop in," was all he told her.

She breathed heavily before shaking her head, "I don't have sex at 7 o'clock in the morning," she mumbled, looking at him humorously.

Harry rolled his eyes, "why would I want to fuck you this early? Just jump in," he told her bluntly and Zulemas eyes widened as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

She looked around to see if no one was looking before finally opening the passenger side door and getting in.

"You shouldn't curse so much," she told him adjusting her seatbelt.

"You're one to talk," he scoffed remembering her repeatedly say fuck fuck fuck over and over again as they shagged. He liked hearing her cuss, nonetheless.

"I save my bad words for the bed, papi," she told him rolling her eyes before leaning against the window. Harry didn't know how to feel about what she just called him, fully understanding what it meant. He was sure she was joking.

"Where are we at?" She asked, her voice becoming timid again. Harry smiled. She became so shy at times.

"Breakfast. I'm hungry," was all he told her as he was pulled into a small plaza that was a few blocks away from the school.

"Oh," she muttered, picking at her fingernails.

They both got out of the car and shut the doors, hearing them echo as they went towards the entrance. The place was pretty small yet modern and cute. It was some sort of café and coffee shop.

They sat down at a small table and Harry noticed Zulema looked awkward as she looked all around her, "what, you've never been here before?"

She shook her head, "no. It's nice," she commented.

"Have you all decided on what you want yet?" A kind waitress asked from beside them as she had a small notepad in her hands.

Harry nodded, putting the menu down, "yes. I'll have the silver dollar pancakes with a side of eggs and an orange juice please," he told her.

Zulema looked at the menu for a while before finally looking up, "I'll have the pancakes as well; along with eggs bacon and hashbrowns, with a glass of milk," she smiled, closing the menu and setting it back down. The waitress nodded before telling them she'd be back with their food.

"A girl who isn't afraid to eat in front of a guy. That's a first," Harry breathed the last part causing her to chuckle. Every girl he'd taken out to eat or had eaten in front of always felt the need to eat "healthy" or very little amounts of food out of worry of being perceived as fat, when that was the last thing Harry thought of when eating.

"I'm sure there are many others," she shrugged, shifting in her seat.

"You're the first that I know of then," he laughed and Zulema looked at him and did the same.

They spent some time waiting for their food, staring at each other, Harry smirking and Zulema blushing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She finally muttered.

Harry shrugged one shoulder, "you're pretty."

Zulema was going to say something before the waitress interrupted, "okay, here is your food. Enjoy," she gave a small nod before walking away.

Zulema looked down at her plate, digging her fork into the hash browns before stuffing the cluster into her mouth.

"Do you always come to school this early?" Harry asked swallowing down the pancakes that were in his mouth.

Zulema nodded, "I take the bus here so I never really know how late or early it will be," she told him quietly.

"I see."

"What about you?" She asked him.

"Do I always come this early?" She nodded, "no. Just this day in particular," was all he told her. What he really wanted to tell her was: Knowing that you purposely come to school and knowingly distance yourself from your family for no apparent reason sucks. He chose against it. He didn't feel the need to talk to her on that emotional level. Better yet, to anyone.

"Oh..," she said awkwardly before looking down at her plate of food. Eventually she picked up her fork and began to eat again. They continued to eat in silence. Harry not really knowing what to say exactly so they could start another conversation. But he was never good at conversation and he certainly didn't want her thinking this was some sort of date.

After they ate, Harry took out his wallet as he gestured the waitress to attend to their table.

Zulema perked herself up, "wait. Let me pay for my food," she had told him, about to take out a crumpled ten dollar bill of her purse.

"Stop it. I'm paying," he rolled his eyes, giving the waitress the money with the bill that came with inside a black booklet.

"No, that's not fair," she told him, trying to hand him the money.

"It is fair. I invited you so I'm paying now stop it-"

"But-"

"Too late," he chuckled signing the receipt and taking his debit card back from the waitress.

Zulema sighed before crossing her arms and slumping back in her seat.

-

Harry was sitting in his elective drama class in the back of the auditorium with a group of friends as they talked about stupid things, totally ignoring the woman on the stage who was giving directions to students who actually cared about that class.

"I'm thinking of having a party this weekend. What do you think?" Antoine tilted his head facing Benny and Harry. Harry shrugged not really caring and Antoine rolled his eyes.

"Sikeass. Like your mom would let you have a party," Benny shook his head, playing with a rubix cube knowing well he would never be able to solve it.

"No shit, dickhead. She's going to some family reunion in Baltimore so they won't be there. She got my cousin watching the house who's down for a party?" he asked.

"Will there be weed?" Benny asked. Harry continued to listen to their stupid conversation.

Antoine have him a dumbfounded look, "you sound so dumb right now."

"I meant for free," he gave a look with widened eyes, "I'm broke from buying an ounce from someone," he looked at Harry, "who didn't win his bet- which you should be embarrassed about."

"No one told you to give it away," Harry rolled his eyes.

"You fucking gave it away?" Antione scolded at Benny.

Benny shrunk in his seat, "this girl said we could hang out.. and next thing I know it was missing from my bag when she left."

Antione rubbed his face with his palms, "this gotta be the dumbest motherfucker-"

"Hey!" Benny argued, "I didn't know."

Harry chuckled lowly as he watched them argue about how stupid the other person was.

"Whatever, guess we gotta invite them rich white boys, right?" Antoine chuckled playfully nudging Harry who furrowed his brows. It was true that his family had some wealth but his parents also had intentions of keeping their kids realistic and ready to get into college on their own and learning to pay for it.

"I told you they don't give me money like that anymore," he sighed, taking some notes from the projector in his notebook.

Benny rolled his eyes, "whatever. I'm sure your cousin got the plug."

Antoine looked taken a back as he raised a brow, "was that supposed to be a black joke?"

Benny froze, eyes widened and he gulped, "no, uh.." Of course not," he shook his head, "I'm-mean if he's older then.. Then-"

Antoine laughed, throwing his head back, "relax, man, I'm just playing."

Benny sighed, digging his head in his palms.

"You guys are both idiots," Harry muttered under his breath.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6K 58 20
Love awaits in the royal court of Cordonia as New Yorker, Riley Brooks, compete for the Crown Prince! Will she accept his proposal, or will someone e...
23.1K 571 25
a secret game between you and light yagami in which the winner owns the puppy... light yagami x reader
10.6K 239 21
Royal au prince scaramouche(top) butler Kazuha(bottom) Kazuha last memories of his Real parents was when they were slaughtered by the Shoguns he wat...
18.9M 313K 70
18+ / Very Mature "Please, this is like cliche-central. With a kinky twist." ††† I step under the hot stream of water, soaking my hair, and take a de...