Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..

14K 400 112
By loveleetee

Pharaoh and Ka'Miko got out of the car simultaneously. He walked around the car and held her hand. The body guards opened the door, mugging Ka'Miko the whole way. Her heels echoed against the tile floor, her stomach was churning as they got closer to the backyard. It was quiet in the house, nothing was heard, all of Kalicoe's men froze to watch the pair walk out back. 

"I knew you'd show up." Pharaoh's mother said as soon as they stepped outside. 

He looked to his left where his parents laid on lawn chairs, underneath a large umbrella. Kalicoe mugged his son before turning back and looking forward. 

"Hey mom, dad.." He said.

Kalicoe nodded in his direction. 

"Let us all take a seat..chat for a bit." His mother grinned. 

Ka'Miko and Pharaoh followed them over to the patio and took a seat across from them. Ka'Miko across from Kalicoe, and Pharaoh across from his mother. 

"I thought they took care of you." Kalicoe growled at Ka'Miko.

She just looked confused, he rolled his eyes at her. 

"I see you two are a...collective group now." His mother smiled as if it hurt her. 

"What's wrong with saying the word 'couple'?" Ka'Miko countered.

Pharaoh smirked, surprised she had enough balls to talk up to his mom. 

"Well, we don't really accept snakes into our family..how's your arm by the way?" His mother grinned. 

Ka'Miko shut up, which made her even more satisfied. 

"I don't know what you guys got planned for me, but I'm your son. That's why I came here. I need you guys to respect my relationship and not try to kill Ka'Miko because of her father's past mistakes. Y'all ain't gotta like her, but y'all aint got kill her ass either." Pharaoh said. 

Ka'Miko found it strange how properly he spoke when speaking to his parents compared to how he usually spoke on the streets, but understood it was a thing of respect. 

"I ain't respecting that little bitch. I'm actually offended you even brought her to my face. How you gon' love that hoe after her father got me, ME! Your own father! I brought you into this motherfuckin' world, Pharaoh, and I swear to God, i'll take you out." Kalicoe fumed. 

"I don't understand what the big deal is." Ka'Miko said softly, "I mean, with all due respect, I think your wife put me through enough, and you're still not satisfied. I actually care for your son, Kalicoe. I wouldn't hurt him or decieve him." 

"Well, I cared for your father, and look how he decieved me. He was suppose to be my right hand man and he betrayed me." Kalicoe said, through gritted teeth.

"Because he loved his family, he loved me. He didn't have the protection you had, or connections that you do. He would've been in there forever." Ka'Miko replied.

"It's fine, baby. Pharaoh will learn on his own...if this is what he wants, this is what he'll get. We won't bother you two, we won't even put out a hit..but trust me, I know females, I know bitches, and something ain't right about this one. You will learn on your own." Pharaoh's mother concluded. 

"That's it?" Pharaoh asked. 

"That's it. You're my baby and I love you, but I know I taught you better than this." She said. 

"Fine then..Both of you, leave." Kalicoe said, downing his whisky. 

Ka'Miko and Pharaoh stood, he walked ahead of her this time, she followed silently behind.

"Never trust a snitch, Pharaoh." His mother called after him.

He didn't even bother to look back at her. They both got into his car and they sped off. In the back of Pharaoh's mind, he wanted to trust his mother's words, but he knew Ka'Miko way better than she did. He knew that she wouldn't hurt him, she wasn't even strong enough to do so. 

                                                            **

When they got home, he continued to give her the silent treatment. She decided to give him his space, staying in the living room while he went upstairs. Ka'Miko drifted asleep on the couch and Pharaoh took the oppertunity to laebe without her questioning him. 

"What are you gunna do with her?" Rocky questioned.

"Why you like her ass anyways? I know so many other bad bitches." Quincy added in.

They sat in KJ's living room discussing what his mother said, and the whole entire situation at his parent's house in general.

"It ain't about her being a bad bitch..I don't give a fuck about that shit. It's about her. All she been through, she needs somebody and I love being that someone." Pharaoh said.

"You startin' to sound soft as fuck." Quincy kissed his teeth. 

KJ remained silent, rolling up a blunt, he wasn't about to discuss these things with Quincy or Rocky. He was suspicious of everyone because at this point, their loyalty was questionable. He knew that they had love for Pharaoh, but at the end of the day, money was the motive, and Kalicoe had enough to make either one of them do anything. 

"I don't need to prove shit to any of y'all, I don't give a fuck what I sound like, cause you can get one and so can you." He pointed from Quincy back to Rocky.

"Aye man, I ain't even say nothin'." Rocky said, raising his arms in surrender. 

"Shit, I don't care. I'm out then, holla at me when you ain't pussy whipped." Quicy said getting up and leaving.

No one said a word else, they stayed smoking blunts until Rocky got up and left after two hours. 

"Now, we can finally get down to business." KJ said as soon as the door shut. "I don't trust them niggas, Pharaoh and I don't trust that bitch, Adrienne, either." He said as he enhaled the blunt and passed it over to Pharaoh who just nodded in agreement. He trusted KJ, it was his best friend, and he knew at the end of the day, if anyone had his back, it would be him. 

"I feel you, so what do you think I should do?" Pharaoh asked.

"Keep a close eye on 'em. But, you can't seclude her from everybody now that she's officially your girl." He replied, knowing that's what Pharaoh would do.

"I got you." Pharaoh nodded.

"And whatever you do, keep it cool, and don't put your hands on her." KJ said as more of a warning. 

He cared for Ka'Miko just as much as Pharaoh did, and although that was his best friend, he'd still kick his ass for her, not beat him to death, but beat him enough to make sure he didn't try that shit again.

Pharaoh got up, dapped KJ and returned back to the house. 

Meanwhile, Pharaoh was gone, Ka'Miko had made dinner. Keeping it simple with some calamari and french fries. She waited for him to come home, but decided to eat without him when he didn't show up at 10pm. It was almost 12 when Pharaoh entered the house. Ka'Miko heard him coming, but decided not to get up and greet him. He looked at her sitting on the couch with the throw wrapped around her, and her feet up. 

"Hey." She said softly.

He just nodded in her direction. 

"I made dinner." She continued. 

"Mhm, what'd you make?" He asked. 

"Calamari and some fries..I expected you to be back a little earlier, but uh, I guess things happen." She shrugged.

"Right." He said and went upstairs. 

He changed into his house clothes before returning downstairs and grabbing a plate. He made himself a big plate of food and got ketchup and spicy seafood sauce. 

"Come sit with me." He told her, once he sat at the table. 

She got up and sat across from him.

"Soo..where did you go?" She asked. 

"A friend's house." He said vaguely. 

She desperately wanted to know if it was a girl or a boy. For some reason, while he was gone, she figured he was cheating because she wasn't giving him any, and she knew eventually he might want to venture out. 

"Male?...Female?" She asked slowly.

He only laughed. 

"Pharaoh..I'm not kidding. I just wanna know, I mean I understand completely if you went and got some because I know I'm not exactly giving you any..." 

"Some what?" He smirked. 

"You know..vagina." She said awkwardly. 

He bursted out laughing, almost choking on a fry. It wasn't because she said the word, it was how she said it. Like it was something foreign, or weird. 

"No, Ka'Miko. I didn't go get no pussy." He said, drinking his water. 

She sighed of relief. 

"It's too soon to be cheating. I'm loyal, for the most part, you ain't gotta worry about that, ma. I expect the same thing from you." He shrugged. 

"Right.." She said, with the thoughts of her recent actions circling her mind. 

They filled the rest of the night with pointless conversation, just enjoying each other's company before heading off to bed. She curled up into his side, and held onto him tightly. He watched as she slept, he just prayed that he wasn't making a mistake.

                                                             **

Ka'Miko spent most of her days with Pharaoh. She didn't really do much partying, just work and home. Pharaoh kept harping on her quitting her job, but she loved working and the people that she worked with. She didn't want to be completely dependent on him, but she could already tell that was where this was heading. He dropped her off at work, picked her up, they ate together, went out together. Ka'Miko didn't really mind, until the 2nd month came, and she felt bored with her life losing the excitement she only recently found.

 The only other people she really saw was KJ and Lee Lee. Pharaoh kept her cooped up in the house most of the time because for some reason, he didn't trust her going out alone. He knew she could handle herself pretty decently but, she was an even bigger target now that she was comitted to him and was still labeled a 'snitch' in the hood. He feared that people would fuck with her just to get to him. Ka'Miko sat on the couch with Lee Lee, watching re-runs of Basketball Wives. 

"Why can't we go out? KJ let's me go out all the time." Lee Lee complained.

"So you are with KJ.." Ka'Miko grinned, changing the topic that Lee Lee constantly brought up.

"Define with..I mean, yeah we kick it and I respect him and his wishes but he didn't ask me to be his girl or anything." Lee Lee shrugged, "this isn't even about me, this is about you being a damn house bug." 

"I don't know Lee, Pharaoh likes me to stay in the house, he doesn't feel safe with me leaving without him." 

"Are you a dog? Are you his bitch? You ain't gon run away from home, you know where the fuck it is." Lee Lee said, growing aggravated. "Tonight, we are going out. I do not give a damn what Pharaoh likes. Got it?" 

"Lee -" 

"Lee Lee nothing, where's Pharaoh now? Out having a good time. Where's Ka'Miko? Laying on the couch like a house bum." Lee Lee said. 

She grabbed Ka'Miko's hand and led her upstairs. She pulled out a dress for herself and one for Ka'Miko.

"Shit, these are too fly not to be shown off." Lee Lee said as she twirled in one of Ka'Miko's many, little black dresses. 

Ka'Miko put on a multi-coloured bodycon dress, and put her hair in a simple, but messy bun. She didn't really even feel like going out, she didn't want to make Pharaoh mad when things between them had been going so good. No problems, no arguements, maybe it was because she never questioned him and always did what he told her to. 

She put on her make-up, and grabbed her bag. 

"Let's get this over with." Ka'Miko sighed.

"Don't be a party pooper. Once we get a few shots in you, you'll be the Kammy Kam, I know." Lee Lee said as they headed out. 

Once they reached the club, all eyes were on them. Most were shocked that Ka'Miko was out without Pharaoh by her side, some saw that as something good, others saw that as an oppertunity. The bouncer motioned for Ka'Miko to step up and allowde her to skip the line.

"Thank you." She said softly, before entering the packed and noisey club. 

Lee Lee got right onto ordering those shots, reluctantly, Ka'Miko downed 4.  She was already feeling the buzz. Ka'Miko started dancing, and shaking her ass to every song that came up. 

"What's going on witchu, ma?" Some guy said into Ka'Miko's ear. 

She turned around and he looked cute, with his goatee against his dark chocolate skin. He had a wonderful smile and was looking really good about now.

"You." She giggled. 

"I mean, I been watching you for a minute, I was wondering if you wanna exchange numbers." He said. 

"Sure." She said, taking his phone and giving her number to him. 

"Thank you, beautiful." He grinned.

"No problem." She winked before turning back around and grinding on him. 

"Ayee! Get it girl!" Lee Lee encouraged her. 

That just made Ka'Miko dance more. More guys came to get their turn to rub up on her ass, and Ka'Miko didn't mind because she had plenty of liquid courage that she was downing every couple of minutes. She was sweating by the time they left the club.

"You good?" Lee Lee laughed. 

"I'm great!" Ka'Miko cheesed as she leaned on Lee Lee.

"Ka'Miko!" Someone called her name.

"I swear, errytime I leave da club someone be calling ...my name." Ka'Miko slurred as she looked up in the sky. 

"Uhm, excuse me, do you not hear me calling you?" 

"Oh hey Adrienne." 

"Why haven't you been answering my calls or text messages?" Adrienne rolled her neck at Ka'Miko. 

They hadn't talked since the time in her living room, and she was pissed. 

"Because, I don't feel like talking to you." Ka'Miko laughed. 

"Adrienne, she's drunk. You can talk to her later." Lee Lee chimed in. 

KJ had told her about Adrienne, and said to keep Ka'Miko away from her. 

"No, because she'll ignore me. Who are you anyways?" Adrienne said, shoving Lee Lee. 

"Bitch, do not put your hands on me." Lee Lee laughed it off. 

"Then get your hands off my girl." Adrienne said, pushing her again.

"Let's just be friends, guyss!" Ka'Miko giggled as stumbled to the ground. 

Lee Lee lunged over Ka'Miko and grabbed a handful of Adrienne hair, and started punching her repeatively in the head. Adrienne, in return, just wailed her arms in the air in hopes to hit her target. 

"Get off me, you hoe!" Adrienne screamed. 

After only 2 minutes of tussling, the bouncers came and broke up the fight. One helped Ka'Miko off the ground.

"I'm good!" Lee Lee yelled, pushing the bouncer off of her, " Let's go, Kam." She said grabbing Ka'Miko's hand and pulling her to the car. 

She knew Ka'Miko was drunk as it was so she didn't bother ask any questions about Adrienne. She helped her into the house and left. Ka'Miko stumbled up the stairs, throwing her heels down on the floor. 

She groaned as she crawled up the stairs. She got into Pharaoh's room, stripping off her clothes and climbing into bed. Pharaoh watched her intentively, noticing she was wasted. He just shook his head. 

"Hey baby." She said and kissed his face, he shoved her off roughly. She flew back to her side of the bed. He smelt the strong scent of alcohol on her breath. 

"What's wrong?" She giggled. 

"Nothing." He turned off the light and turned his back to her. 

She shrugged and went to bed. It wasn't long before she was snoring loudly. Her phone was going off every second, but she didn't seem to notice. Pharaoh got up, opening her purse and grabbed it. Her phone was blown up with text messages from guys, her whole list was male names. 

Eric (3)

Daniel (2)

Manny (7)

Greg (1)

Derrick(10)

Nathan(4)

and the list went on. Most of the messages said 'When can I see you again?' , 'I'd love to see what you can do in bed', 'Had a good time tonight' etc. He kissed his teeth and shook his head. She had 2 voicemails, that he took the oppertunity to listen to. 

"Ka'Miko, I don't understand, I thought we had something. I'm sorry for fighting your friend. How are you going to do me? Just call me back please." It sounded like a girl crying. But Pharaoh couldn't identify who it was, but the next message made it clear. 

"Ka'Miko, it's me, Adrienne, again, I swear, if you don't talk to me, I'm going to tell Pharaoh what we did. I'll ruin your whole entire little pathetic relationship. Call me back. Love you babe." This time she sounded more angry than sad. 

Pharaoh decided not to get back in bed with her because he was bound to strangle her ass. So he took himself into the other spare room and slept there. Ka'Miko woke up in the morning and noticed he wasn't by her side. She had a slight headache, but she didn't feel naseous, which she was thankful for, because she knew it would really upset Pharaoh if she was throwing up again. She put on one of his shirts, and crept around the house looking for him. She got to the spare room, and saw him sitting on the phone. He glared at her before saying 

"I'll call you back." 

"Why are you in here?" She asked, walking over to the bed and climbing up. 

"Ya little boyfriends been messaging you all morning." He threw her phone at her, not to hit her, it just landed at her knees. 

"Little boy-?" She picked up her phone, "Oh..I don't even know these guys, Pharaoh." She said putting the phone down. 

"Seemed like it the way they tryna holla at you, you out here hoeing now, you nice and free right, Ka'Miko?" He asked sarcastically. 

"That's not true." She rolled her eyes.

"But it is. I mean, shit, Ka'Miko, you out here giving everybody a peice what about me." He teased her. 

"I'm not giving anybody anything." She defended. 

"Why you lying? You wanna act like a hoe, I'ma treat you like a hoe." He barked at her.

"I'm not a hoe." She yelled at him, angrily. 

He pulled her by her legs to him and mounted himself on top of her. He pulled at her underwear roughly.

"This is what you want, right?" He growled at her. 

He wasn't actually going to rape her, or take advantage of her, he was only doing it to prove a point to her. 

"Pharaoh, stop. Get off me!" She yelled while trying to push him back. 

He paused and smirked once he saw that she was shook. 

"Are you psycho?" She yelled, crawling back away from him. 

"You out here actin' like you want everybody dick, but you can't take it, huh?" He smirked. 

"Fuck off." She said before storming out of the room. 

She went and took a shower before putting on some pajama pants, and a T-shirt. She wasn't afraid of Pharaoh because she knew he wouldn't actually hurt her, but the thought that he was doing things like that just to remind her of her past and get to her was bothering her. She went back and laid in bed, she heard Pharaoh downstairs in the kitchen, she didn't want to talk to him or be near him either. 

Pharaoh honestly didn't care if she was upset or not because she fucked up, not him. He was going to ask her about Adrienne, but decided to wait until she would tell him herself. For now, he was going to act completely oblivious or wait til Adrienne snapped and told him. He didn't know what was going on with Ka'Miko, but she certainly wasn't the same timid girl he had met months back. He went upstairs and saw her laying down in bed with her phone in her face. He rolled his eyes, and went back downstairs.

"Ayo, come through." He said into the phone. 

He was going to get Ka'Miko to snap, he wanted to get a rise out of her and get her as mad as he was. Let her know that if she was going to fuck around so was he. 

When Ka'Miko woke up she heard giggling downstairs.

"Pharoah..stop it, baby." The girl moaned. 

Ka'Miko got up, her body felt sore from sleeping for so long and not doing anything all day. She crept down the stairs, and into the living room. Pharaoh was closely hugged up with a beautiful darkskin girl. The girl looked over her shoulder at Ka'Miko.

"Baby, who's that?" She asked, looking back at Pharaoh. 

"Nobody." He said. 

Ka'Miko rolled her eyes, not saying anything. She made herself a cup of coffee, and sat on the counter waiting for it to be made. 

"Is that your other bitch?" The girl asked. 

Pharaoh just shrugged.  "Mind your business." He barked at her. 

Ka'Miko decided to she was going to entertain his foolishness. She sat there and sipped her coffee once it was done. The pair sat in an awkward silence. 

"Ion like her watching us, at least tell her to leave." The girl said. 

Pharaoh got up and walked to Ka'Miko, he stood in between her legs, even though she was sitting on the counter, he was tall enough to still be face to face with her. 

"You're making my guest uncomfortable." 

"Your guest are making me uncomfortable, tell her to get out. I don't know what kind of games you're trying to play but  I'm not with your bullshit." She growled at him. 

He smirked, "Take your ass upstairs." 

"Nah. I'm good right here." She giggled. 

If he thought he was going to boss her around, he had a whole other thing coming. It made him mad that she wasn't upset. She didn't even seem effected by the fact that there was another woman in the house. But to her, if he wanted to play games, they could play. She slid off the counter and went to the couch and sat next the girl. 

"Hey. I'm Ka'Miko..you are?" She asked. 

"I'm Harmony." The girl said, she wasn't being rude, but it was obvious that she felt uneasy. 

"Pretty name." Ka'Miko said. 

"Pretty Hair." Harmony smiled, "How do you get it like that." 

"When I wash it, I don't towel dry it and it naturally just puffs up." She replied. 

"Ugh, it's mad pretty." 

"Thank you, love." 

The ladies were just talking it up after that. Ka'Miko was aware that Pharaoh and her had slept together before her but that didn't matter to her cause it was in the past. She knew he was trying to piss her off, but it wasn't going to work. Pharaoh groaned and headed upstairs. 

"Yes girl, I'll call you. Drive safe." Ka'Miko said two hours later, as she shut the door behind Harmony. 

She went upstairs and grinned when Pharaoh gave her a dirty look. 

"She seems nice." She smiled as she crawled on the bed and straddled his lap. 

He just glared at her and looked back at the TV.

"You mad?" She teased. 

"Lemme tell you something, you may think you're clever, but you ain't smarter than me, Ka'Miko. I got you, ma." He growled. 

"Mhm." She just laughed, he couldn't get to her anymore and she knew that bothered him.  

She traced circles on his bare chest with her nail. He just watched the TV, ignoring her. She sat up and ran her fingers down his abs. She sighed and got off of him. She laid next to him and went to sleep. She wasn't in the mood to argue with him. 

Pharaoh was going to get a rise out of her, and he knew exactly how. Pharaoh wanted to reassure that Ka'Miko still knew he wasn't the type to be played. He took her with him the next day to one of the few trap houses he still had control over. 

"Why are we here?" She asked him.

"I got business to handle, so I wanted my lady with me." He smirked.

She knew he was up to something, she just wasn't sure what it was. They both got out of his car and he led her, holding her hand. They walked in and it looked like a normal house to her, minus the dudes sitting around smoking weed. They all tightened up once they saw Pharaoh, sitting up straight, trying to act like they were doing something. Pharaoh wasn't concerned with them, he had one person to go off. He walked right passed them, ignoring them trying to holla at him. 

They all eyed Ka'Miko, some aware of who she was, others just wanting to fuck. They headed down into the basement, where it was dimly lit by a few hanging lights. The women all stood naked, packaging all sorts of drugs.

"What's good, ladies?" He smiled.

"Good Morning, Pharaoh." They all said in unison. 

"I'm looking for a few particular somebodies today." He annouced. "I need Coca, Lily and Jasmine." He annouced, Coca stepped up, her name fitting her pale skin and blonde hair. She stood front and center with Lily by her side who was another white girl with purple hair. Both ladies, unfortunately turned out by some thugs and ended up here. 

"Where's Jasmine?" Pharaoh said growing irritated.

The ladies were silent as they loooked down. 

"She upstairs, fucking Tony." Lily annouced.

"Go get her for me, ma. Call that nigga Tony too." He smiled. 

Everyone was confused, including Ka'Miko. She didn't understand what his point was. They waited a few minutes til a desheveled Jasmine came down the stairs, with Lily in front of her. Jasmine was sweaty, her synthetic black weave sticking to her brown skin, she tried to pat it down, but it did nothing to help how guilty she looked. Tony walked in slowly behind, dragging his shirt on over his head. 

"Wassup Pharaoh?" He said as he stood in line next to the ladies. 

Jasmine looked down at the floor in shame. 

"You tell me." He shrugged. 

"I can explain-" Jasmine began.

"Shut the fuck up." Pharaoh barked at her. 

He took out his gun, and cocked it, taking off the safety. Ka'Miko looked at him like he was crazy. Fear filled her eyes. 

"You're not really going to-" Before Ka'Miko could finish her sentence, Pharaoh shot Tony in the head, then Jasmine, he skipped over Lily and shot Coca. Blood splatted all over Ka'Miko's white clothes, Pharaoh specifically telling her to wear all white. 

Lily looked scared like she was last and next. 

"Don't worry, baby. Honesty pays, you good. But if I hear you been stealing again, I'ma do you just like them." 

The other women seemed unaffected like they knew it was going to happen. 

"Clean this shit up, and get back to work." He ordered, and turned to Ka'Miko, putting the safety on his gun. 

"You ready to go, baby?" He grinned. 

Blood stained her clothing, saturating it in red liquid, her hair clinging to  her face and blood splattered on her cheeks and forehead. She didn't say anything as she stared down at the dead bodies. She was undeniablely terrified, and that was exactly what he wanted, but he might have pushed it too far this time. 

Vote..Comment...Fan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 22.5K 54
*FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK WITH THIS CHARACTER* *BEFORE WE START: THIS BOOK IS MEANT TO BREAK THE STIGMAS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTIONS...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
70.4K 1.9K 40
Pls be advised IM EMBARRASSED of how badly I wrote this story lol I'm slowly checking it and fixing things as I do book finish my other book so bear...
1K 95 17
WARNING!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY ENDING AS IT IS QUITE UBRUPT! THANK YOU. TAKE PRECAUTION. I WARNED YOU. Everyone has a...