Ghost hunt: What they don't k...

By photograph999

First Naru leaves as if nothing happened. 5 years later he comes back as if nothings changed. He can't of bee... More

What they don't know won't hurt them.
Uninvited guests
Mai to the rescue?
This is my bar and I didn't invite you.
You are not my employer anymore Mr Davis.
How is it any of your concern?
persistance...
Release
truths...
First day.
The first case??
the beginning
Untitled Part 13
Mai... Tea...
the rest of the crew are here
talk about a welcome party...
...and the battle begins...
relaxing???
REALLY??!!
Naru? Embarrassed?
MONK!!!!
Walking out of hospital... MAI!
It would hurt too much...
dreams...
Dreams... or Nightmares??
HELP!
NO!!!
Savers??
Demon VS Demon
My True Devil
The Winner is?
Authors note.
The Truth...
What happened... (part 1)
Mai's Past...
Mai's past
20 questions...
...blame game.
A week...
the letter...
Authors Note
Finding her

Demon or Demons?

938 32 3
By photograph999

"PUT JOHN DOWN NOW!" i shout. All of SPR are struggling you can see that even if you were blind. Monk, Akayo and Lin are all panting with effort whilst John is struggling to keep his eyes open. 

"and why would i do that buttercup?" the demon hissed as he squeezes john more causing him to gasp for air. 

Well here goes nothing: "because I Mai Taniyama challenge you Demon to a battle" everyone around me freezes at my words still trying to understand what i am going on about. 

"now buttercup..." the devil says walking towards me casually dropping john in the process "... you can't do that after all only devils and demons can challenge each other."

i smirk and stare straight into his dead eyes. 

"let me rephrase then:

I Mai Taniyama Demon of the Sky and Sea challenge you Demon to a battle of the old ways To see exactly who is better: you or me.

Do you except?"

"yes"

(would you look at that Mai is a demon. Read the next chapter to find out what happens and continue reading the story to find out how she became one??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 972 13
Mai hasn't been able to move on from her old family, her SPR family. But ever since Naru left for England he hasn't been able to get his assistant ou...
65.1K 2.1K 40
Oliver Davis (Naru) and Lin leave to England. One question from Oliver makes Mai Taniyama want to leave the world. But, she stays strong and decides...
20.8K 599 15
Naru was curious, when he got back to Japan he found everyone except Mai. And now they have there first case and are being joined by a lone ghost hun...
4.5K 281 12
She was broken hearted. He was hurting. They were the epitome of warm and cold, sunny and cloudy, the wind and the rock. It has been 5 years since t...