Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

wwepurplevixen által

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 47

3.5K 116 31
wwepurplevixen által

THANK YOU FOR OVER 8.1K READS OVER 800 VOTES AND OVER 420 COMMENTS  !!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAAAAZING ❤❤❤❤❤❤

"When you stand so close to me
I'm feeling butterflies

Is this the way that it supposed to be
When I look into your eyes

All you have to do is say my name
Just a stutter more like butter

Since I met you boy my whole worlds changed
I can't hide this or deny this..."

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

"....Happy Birthday to Romaaaaaan, happy birthday to you! "

I kissed Roman slowly and broke it as I smiled.

"It helps to have a couple amazing singers in our group to drown out all the horrible ones " Dean shrugged while Roman sat down as we clung our glasses and he pulled me into his lap.

"Yeah my woman and Roman's" Jimmy winked and I raised my glass in his direction.

"What? No I was talking about myself! My husky voice adds a nice bass to it you know? But Rihanna and Trinity are cool I guess "

I rolled my eyes but couldn't contain my laughter for my man's brotha.

I frowned as Roman was silent next to me and turned to find him staring at me.

"I think his still in shock!" Dean wavered his hand past Roman's face and he slapped it away while I couldn't help but giggle at my man.

Since they had dropped the blindfold and revealed me, his smile hadn't dropped either and he hadn't let me go as if I would disappear if he did.

We had walked onto the beach, because they didn't feel like waiting and all the luggage was currently in one corner as well.

We last saw each other two days ago but I was so happy that he had been smiling like crazy when he saw me.

After everything that happened this past week with my insecurities concerning his ex-wife and me foolishly doubting him, I didn't want to be away from him for long.

Especially with it being his birthday, so I took off for the entire week and only had one concert scheduled on Sunday which would be in the city Raw was going to be in.

I guess you could say I was being needy, but I couldn't help it. All my doubts were forgotten and I had to remember not to let anything get to me because the media was full of shit.

I had learnt that a long time ago but with Roman I let it get to me because like I have said before, its the first time I actually cared about someone and I needed to learn to deal with it all.

Yes he had snapped in the moment and he had the look in his eyes that I wouldn't forget from the day he walked in on my video with Drake.
But I didn't blame him as I accused him of wanting to cheat on me because he loves her, I thought lowly of him and that wasn't right.

I should have known how stupid it was as he never showed any sign of being a man like that but my insecurities got the better of me and well when you love someone you could do anything in a moment of weakness and I feared that had happened.

But it hadn't, if he said nothing happened.

Nothing did.

Now that the Needed me video was causing breaking up controversy, when my baby boy had been on set with me the entire time, I really realized how insane it all was.

"Y'all knew about all this and you let me mope on that plane like an idiot?" He narrowed his eyes at all of his, well I guess our, friends as they sat on the sand next to us .

Moping?

"You should be narrowing your eyes at Riri, she's the one who texted me yesterday morning" I heard Renee and shook my head as he focused on me.

"You better not be narrowing your eyes at me baby boy!" I smiled and he leaned into kiss me again but was interrupted.

"Yeah then no birthday sex for you big guy" I heard Seth as he pat his back and Roman rolled his eyes.

"Please.. I would never be denied by my woman. What, does Zahra hold out on you?"

He hadn't really mentioned Seth before but the way they spoke and hung out at Renee's house I figured they were all close so I asked Renee to let him come along as well.

"Zahra can't get enough of The Architect if I could invent The Shield what other ways couldn't I..."

"You see there? I don't speak outside the bedroom. Because my actions in the bedroom is all that is needed" he winked at me as I sat across his lap.

He was right on that one, my Samoan definitely left me more than satisfied.

"Well speaking of birthday sex. Please tell me we have different compartments because Roman tends to be loud during sex or inconsiderate about the locations and well last thing I wanna hear is The Architect's groans as he gets off thinking about Za..."

Dean nagged as he threw the Frisbee and I watched as Blue ran after it, I wasn't sure if he could actually bring it back to Dean as he was still quite small and that thing was about his size.

What I liked about being here on the island is that there could be many people on the beach but they were all in their own worlds, felt close to home...

"Unlike Big Dog over here, I can hold it for a week! Makes it all the more heated when I get home" Seth said seeming proud of himself.

"So you guys have to wait a week so things can be heated?" I raised my eyebrow and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Roman you need to not be a bad influence on Rihanna, she's picking on me "
I laughed out as Roman did as well kissing my neck.

"Well you picking on him?" he shook his head with a smile while I had to defend my baby boy a bit as it seemed all of them were making fun of his groans which was what pushed me over the edge whenever we were together.

I loved hanging out with them though as they could talk shit all day and basically insult each other during it but they didn't care because in the end they knew they were just trying each other like family.

And each of them accepted me so easily which I loved, I simply wished his actual family felt the same, as mine loved him.

My mom had told the rest of the family about the Samoan Robyn be dating.

She was happy that I had some stability in my life and I loved that she was. Most importantly, I loved that I was happy with the person who provided it for me.

" Well I'm just saying hotel room walls are thin, I just hope those aren't." Dean rambled ignoring Seth and Roman's little argument as he stared in the distance at the house while holding Blue.

I had booked Roman our own room separate from the actual holiday beach house, so we could get more privacy.

"You know I thought you guys would stop once my woman was here but clearly she has only fueled it." I heard him speak as he stood up causing me to as well.

"Stop what?" I gazed at him as I wrapped my arm around his back and his was draped over my shoulder as we walked ahead to the water.

"Mmmm Dean knows , so his throwing tantrums hoping for them to question it." He whispered.

"Knows about?" I frowned .

He smirked and I immediately knew he was referring to that awkward moment I wished never happened but loved that it did with him.

As we had some crazy memories together..

"You told him?" I hit his chest and he laughed and held it as we stopped.

"Not of free will, blame NeyNey!" He nodded towards her as she was about to run past us while he entangled his fingers between mine.

"Blame NeyNey for wha.."

She glanced between us.

"Uhm babe wait up!" She called over to Dean and I looked back up at Roman and he had an 'I told you so' look on his face before kissing the hand he held.

"No no no no no! You are not going to complain to your girlfriend right now!" Seth shook his head as he pulled Roman off me and dragged him away.

"Hey!" I called out but laughed as they wrestled each other.

"I ain't, we have other things to talk about other than your weird interests in our sex life or wanting to compete with it"

Roman pushed him off as he breath out.

"Let me just clarify, I'm not interested . Just want to make sure everyone knows who the better lover in The Shield is" he walked ahead to join Renee and Dean as the gentle waves washed over my feet.

"If we going The Shield way you are the least likely to be the best lover.." Roman laughed out.

I smiled and leaned on my toes and kissed him and nudged my nose over his as his hand gripped my behind causing me to laugh.

"And you are?" I whispered and he was about to answer when we heard Dean who had been swimming but somehow heard.

"Come on! We all know its me, the lunatic! I'm crazy in bed right babe?" He winked at Renee as she sat in the sand with Blue.

"You guys are giving me a headache and I haven't even finished my cocktail yet." She shook her head refusing to answer.

I simply remained quiet as I loved watching it all go down with them. I was happy the twins were back sitting far back with Jenn and Trinity otherwise a headache would definitely be guaranteed for me.

"I am The Architect , my mind works over time thinking of ways to please.." Seth began but my man cut him off.

"I am the quiet badass one, and you know what they say about quiet ones" Roman shrugged and winked at me before focusing on Seth again.

Fuck my baby boy was gorgeous...

"Aaaah fuck man I'm done and you can carry your own luggage now as I was going to be generous since its your birthday but fuck it!" I heard Seth annoyed and Roman smirked.

"Its amazing how he started , hell I don't even know what he started, now his cranky with me" he wrapped his arms around my waist as he lift me up and stared into my eyes.

"Something tells me you are used to it"
I smiled as I was already used to it with him and Dean.

While him and Dean would always flatter each other in the end due to their bromance, him and Seth just agreed to disagree.

They were all brothers and I found it cute that a storyline could bring three grown men together like that.

"I am and you will soon be too..how about we head up to the house for a bit?" I nodded.

He set me down and held my hand as we walked up to the house, "mmmm I'm not sure whether I should be mad or not . You sounded so sad over the phone as well."

He whispered against my skin as we walked onto the steps, referring to me surprising him I guess.

"You really think I'd be missing my man's birthday?"

He smiled slightly.

"It doesn't feel like I saw you just two days ago."

I smiled at his words as that's what I liked about Roman, that I only paid attention to recently.

I had never been comfortable with showing a guy how invested I was , because that was a sign of weakness for me and for me it meant they would know that they were able to hurt me but after Monday I realized I needed to stop hiding from him...

Stop thinking about past hurts as he was different. He said it from the beginning but I always had my guard up that it felt weird not doing it but it sort of went down unintentionally...

I was vulnerable so many times and he always reassured me and made me feel better , he welcomed those moments so that's why I didn't mind showing how needy I was anymore because we both wanted each other as bad as the other.

So even if I cried in front of him, it didn't make me any less fierce or strong. It made me stronger because I finally felt that I didn't have to stay hidden.

***

"So we're in here, what shall we do baby girl?" He asked as I moved in between his legs .

I craved him so much more these days.

" Mmmm I got you some stuff" I whispered even though I wanted him so badly.

"What kind of stuff?" He pulled me onto his lap and I pushed him causing him to fall back.

He laughed as he let his hands rest on my thighs while I reached past him for the bag that had been on the bed and grabbed it before sitting onto him again.

I scratched inside it and reminded myself to kill Jenn. I realized that my best friend was careless.

I sighed and took out the figurine of him and he raised his eyebrow while I wished he hadn't seen it.

"That's mine. Jenn bought it for me, forgot it was in here" I mumbled causing him to smile.

Jenn had been going through the WWEShop saying that as his girlfriend I need to be supporting his shit.

While I didn't mind, I wore all his old stuff whenever we were together. I even had some of his merch t-shirts in my luggage and some of his own sweatpants, so I didn't see the point.

If he was amused by the figurine I wasn't sure how he would react once he saw all the things that were waiting on my doorstep back in LA.

"Missing me that much on tour?" He asked as took the bag from my hands and set it beside us and sat up.

"Mmm my baby boy don't miss me?" I bit my lip but he slowly took my bottom lip from my teeth as he gazed at it.

His grey eyes on me always made me feel all sorts of things that no other man could, I couldn't explain it so well that's why...

"Your baby boy misses you too much" he smirked as he moved me on his lap and I could tell my Samoan wanted me just as much as I him.

I smiled as his hands gripped my behind.

"Don't you wanna see what I got you?" I laughed as he tipped me over and kissed into my neck.

"I'll see tonight, it will still be my birthday then"
His lips trailed kisses above my breasts.

"Now what you wanna do now?"I whispered and he leaned up and bit my lip slowly as his hands travelled underneath my dress.

"I can think of many things I can do with my baby girl" I moaned and he smiled again.

"Many?" I whispered as he sat back between my legs and took off his shirt and was about to lie on top of me again but I heard the door.

"Sorry sorry I don't want to see anything!" I laughed as Roman rolled his eyes while Jimmy walked in with Trinity at the door.

We hadn't lock the door because we forgot and we didn't think they would be coming up to the house yet or to our room .

Luckily there was nothing to see.

"You know part of us having our own isolated room is so that I can have birthday sex with my woman in peace." He blurted out surprising me.

He then turned to sit in between my legs , I moved forward and held him from behind waiting to hear the reason for the disturbance.

I guess I should have been surprised with them barging in but they did it a lot at the arena and considering they had walked in on a worse situation, whether they knew it or not, I didn't mind this one.

"Where's the food?" He asked seriously .

I laughed, "Sorry I forgot to call the chef to come over, we got in half hour before you guys did."

"Couldn't you guys starve maybe?" He whispered.

"Joe!" I hit his back causing him to laugh as I got up.

"You can hold it in man!" Jimmy called back as they left.

I followed Roman but he slammed the door closed and locked it.

"You guys ate on the plane, you can survive an hour or two!" He called causing his voice to echo in the room as Jimmy knocked on the door.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he lift me up in his arms as the knocking faded .

"Enjoying my woman!" My back hit the bed and he kissed me immediately and he removed me underwear before lying between my legs again.

He slowly eased into me and I moaned into his lips as my arms wrapped around his back while he slowly began picking up the pace.

Forgetting all about his hungry uce..

***

"Well look who it is!" I laughed as I walked onto the beach with Roman following.

"There is food in the house now by the way" the amusement was clear in his voice.

"I'm already dead uce but you got a good fuck in so everything is perfect" Jimmy teased.

"Fuck you man" Roman laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"Nah, the only person who wants to do that, is the woman in front of you " Dean smiled as he came back from swimming.

"Hey why y'all be messing with my man!" I called out.

"You haven't been with no sex Roman" Seth rolled his eyes.

"And you have?" I raised my eyebrow and he frowned causing everyone else to laugh.

"What? No!"I rolled my eyes as Roman ran into the ocean and I sat down, staring at him.

I saw Seth coming over and smiled.

"Hey I just want to apologize for this past week , I had no intention of causing friction between you and Roman. I know it caused a bit of a hitch ..."

He whispered probably not wanting to let the others hear.

I was good at reading people so I knew he was the type where apologizing took a lot for him which is why him and Roman ended up agreeing to disagree.

"Its okay, it would have come out anyway. I was actually glad you mentioned it. I don't think either of us had the guts to bring it up" I answered honestly, not wanting him to feel bad for me and my man's hesitant ways.

"Well I am happy you aren't holding a grudge cause while Roman isn't, if he hears his woman is upset? Its over for me" I laughed and shook my head.

I meant what I said as there was a reason it only came up when he brought it up. I was afraid of what he would say and he was afraid of how I would react.

While at first it didn't exactly go the way either of us probably wanted to, but in the end like Roman said it made us stronger.

At least that's how I definitely felt.

I had been in a relationship with Roman for about 5 months and I had met him 6months ago. I realized when I answered the interviewer I had added a couple months to it to which Roman asked me about later.

I wasn't sure how I calculated but in a way it was cause it might sound strange but I couldn't remember what I was doing before my Samoan and it didn't feel like we have been together for such a short time.

I was falling everyday , it was a weird feeling for me but with him he made it feel better, that's why he deserved a nice break for his birthday. At least until we had to leave on Saturday.

"Rihaaaanna!" I snapped my head.

"Your horny boyfriend is calling you"
I heard Jenn laughing due to Seth and I was glad they all got along.

"Fuck y'all bitches" I showed them middle finger as I took off my dress and ran over.

He smiled as I met him as he stood until the water hit his knees.

"Thank you Robyn " he whispered as he caught me, staring into my eyes and as the sunset his eyes looked almost green .

"For what Joe ?" I smiled as I stared up at him trying not to get lost in them .

"Surprising me" he shrugged.

"If you liked a simple day at the beach , you are going to love everything else" I ran my fingers over his stubble, loving the feeling.

"Mmmm I already do" he whispered and kissed me slowly tightening his arms around me.

DEDICATIONS:

@moxdaisy @kenreid @sweetheartlola @ohitsreigns @kutehilary37 @kaylataylor101 @maddybellealways @dianaunstableambrose @charlxvinc @Ashleh2420 @Uso_Crazy4life @PhuxWithMe @RoyalFlare @beastielife @hope4sky @itzAngelicaa @Sheen_ShawZaib
@nashandcameronisbae @ghettobarbie44
@jillayne

Thanks to everyone for voting, commenting and taking the time to read!! I know there are much more but unfortunately I couldn't view my notifications as far back as I would like :/

Will be trying to do it soon again though xx

A/N:

Really hope you enjoyed this :)

Took me awhile to write simply because missing Roman leaves me feeling sad , so writing the story makes me miss him as well if that makes sense :/

Again hope you enjoyed though !!

trying to update much more frequently again ❤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...