Breaking Apart ; Harry Potter...

By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

In which Harry and Robyn are breaking apart for completely different reasons... {Book Two - SEQUAL TO FINALLY... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
BOOK THREE

Chapter 10

21.3K 638 783
By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

"Amazing. Amazing."

Neville, Harry and Robyn all found themselves in the Library. They were all doing homework, so they decided to sit together.

But Neville wasn't exactly doing homework, he was instead marveling over a Herbology book.

"Neville! You're doing it again!" Harry said in exasperation for what felt like the hundredth time in ten minutes.

"Oh, right, sorry." Neville muttered sheepishly. Robyn smiled.

Harry's eyes scanned over the title of Neville's book. "Magical water plants of the highland Lochs?"

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea." Neville beamed, quite happy with the book and quite content at the mention of Moody which Robyn found surprising.

All of a sudden, Neville waved and making their way over to the three were Hermione and Ron.

Robyn smiled again. She was fine with the two but slightly disappointed in Ron. She was not angry, just dissapointed.

Hermione was whispering to Ron. "We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself? Ughh. What do you want me to say again?"

Robyn gripped on to Harry's hand. He did not need this right now. Not with the stress and worry of the Tri-Wizard Tournament and school work.

Ron whispered something to Hermione, who huffed and then walked over to Harry.

Harry looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He couldn't believe Ron was being so childish.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you." Hermione said, rethinking to make sure she said it correctly.

"Is that right? Well.... what?"

"Uhhh... " Hermione moaned and walked back over to Ron. They whispered among each other again and Hermione stomped back over to the three, clearly irritated

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione said, slightly tired.

Harry thought for a moment. "Well you can tell Ronald..."

Harry did not get to finish his sentence for Hermione screeched; "I'm NOT an owl!"

Harry closed his mouth. Robyn tightened her grip on Harry's hand.

"Hermione it's not Harry's fault." Robyn said softly.

Hermione sighed and rubbed her temples. "I know.....I'm sorry, Harry."

"Don't mention it. You should probably get back to Ron though. He's waiting." Harry smiled lightly, it being slightly pained and turned to carry on with his work.

>>>

Harry was now with Hagrid. It was the evening time and everyone in the castle was all tucked up in their Common Rooms. No one knew Harry had snuck out of the castle and was following Hagrid into the Forbidden Forest.

"Did yer bring yer father's cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid grumbled.

"Yeah I brought the cloak. Hagrid where are we going?" Harry asked, confused.

"You'll see soon enough. Pay attention this is important."

Harry stared at Hagrid wondering what on earth he was planning, then all of a sudden, Harry noticed something very amusing.

"What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed your hair?" Harry said, trying to contain his laughter as his eyes landed on the big red flower in Hagrid's hands.

"As a matter of fact I have. You might like to try the same thing now and then." Hagrid muttered out, his demeanor changing to one of defense and his face reddening.

Harry was about to respond when earth rattling rumbles and screeches came from the heart of the Forest. Everything seemed to get just a little more cold.

"Hagrid?" A voice coaxed out, coated in a heavy french accent.

A look of panic overcame Hagrid's face as he spotted the tall structure of Madame Maxime coming their way. "Oh, the cloak. Put the cloak on."

Harry obliged.

Soon enough, Madame Maxime was standing next to Hagrid, just as confused as Harry.

"Bonsoir Olympe." Hagrid greeted, much calmer as he straightened the flower up in his hand.

"Oh Hagrid. I thought you weren't coming, I thought perhaps... you had... forgotten me."

Harry didn't know if he should feel grossed out or happy for Hagrid as he watched the two share loving and flirty glances.

"Couldn't forget yer Olympe."

"What is it you want to show me? When we spoke earlier you sounded so exhilirated." Maxime said, her eyes full of intrigue.

"Yer'll be glad you came. Trust me."

Another loud roaring in the distance made the tree's rattle and caused birds to scatter.

Harry followed on in silence as Hagrid and Maxime began to head deeper into the Forest.

They came to an opening and Harry stared, dumbfounded, as he saw four magnificent but scary dragons shut up in cages, people around trying to conceal and quiet them.

"Ahh, c'est magnifique!"

Fire erupted from one of the dragons mouths, the orange flames dancing and illuminating the area.

A shiver ran down Harry's spine. He didn't know if it was of awe or if he was scared to find out why exactly they were there. He already had a feeling he knew, he just hoped he was wrong.

"Can we get closer?" Maxime asked with excitement that reminded Harry of the horrid Rita Skeeter when she was interviewing him.

Hagrid only nodded once before the tall women got closer, not looking to see if Hagrid was following or not.

Hagrid then took a step back, closer to Harry.

"Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking." Harry exclaimed.

"Come on 'Arry. They're seriously misunderstood creatures." Hagrid tried to reason but that still didn't stop Harry from feeling nervous. At least he wasn't completely in the dark anymore.

One of the dragons roared out again.

"Although, I have to admit that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him yer know."

"Ron was here?" Harry asked, befuddled as to why the fiery red head would be here.

"Oh yeah. His brother, Charlie, helped bring them over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell yer that?" Hagrid asked, watching as the dragons fought the wizards that were trying to contain them.

Harry felt anger and sadness bubble up inside of him, creating an internal conflict and headache. "No he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing."

>>>

A few weeks pass and now it was only a few days until the first task.

Harry walked down the corridors, Robyn by his side. Ron was God knows where and Hermione was in the libary, trying to help Harry with finding good spells to use.

Robyn could only look at Harry as nostalgia washed over her. Though this wasn't anything as pleaseant as nostalgia.

People from all around shouted abuse at Harry. But as she felt bad for him, knowing all too well what it was like to be in his position, admiration out shined the pity.

Robyn would have normally put her head down by now and quickened her pace to get away from everyone. Or she would have cried.

But Harry, he kept his head held high. The words bouncing off of him, not nearly affecting him as much as they should be. It astounded Robyn but she said nothing of it.

A boy suddenly barged into Harry's side. "Cedric rules." He yelled.

"Thanks." Harry muttered after the boys retreating figure.

Robyn grabbed his hand. A thing she seemed to do a lot lately. Harry never protested, but held her hand back.

It always made butterflies flutter around in Robyn's stomach. Something she hated as it was so childish. But it never seemed to affect Harry. It only seemed to calm him or most of the time he just held it for Robyn's sake. He only saw her as a friend and it was hurting Robyn. More than she liked to admit.

But she shoved her feelings to the side, like always, as there were much more important things to worry about. For example, Harry's life.

The two reached an archway, to get into the courtyard, when suddenly two students stood in their way. Both stared at Harry.

"Like the badge?" One of the students smirked.

Harry had already seen the badge that morning. Fighting back the anger that was threatening to spill, he kept his eyes forward. "Excuse me." He said as politely as he could.

They laughed. That was what they did. Robyn watched as the boys made no sign of movement. It angered her.

Robyn felt Harry's hand clench in hers. His green eyes darkened and his jaw tightened in fury. But although he was angry, he did not retaliate. He waited. Soon enough the boys would get bored and move on with their lives.

Robyn let go of Harry's hand. She had had enough of this. She had to go through this, she sure as hell didn't want Harry to go through it.

She took a step forward and with her voice surprisingly calm, she said; "Move."

They didn't.

Robyn grew angrier. "Are you bloody deaf?! I said move!" She pushed through them, pulling Harry along with her.

"Thanks." He muttered.

"Don't mention it. Just ignore them. I know it's easier said than done but just try. It seems you're already doing a better job at it than me anyway." Robyn said.

"Yeah, well half the time I just want to Hex most of them." Harry said honestly, his eyes searching the courtyard.

Robyn laughed. "I know that feeling."

Suddenly, Harry spotted Cedric, the only reason Harry and Robyn were even there.

Cedric was standing with his group of friends who were also wearing the horrid badges. They all yelled more insults. At both of them this time though. Robyn and Harry ignored them, for the most part anyway.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asked Cedric.

Cedric's eyes flickered to his friends for a second. "Alright."

Harry and Cedric walked away. Robyn followed for she didn't want to be alone with Cedric's abusive friends.

Harry didn't waste one second in telling Cedric what he wanted to. "Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us."

"Are you serious?" Cedrid asked bewildered. "And Fleur and Krum, do they...?"

"Yes." Harry said automatically, thinking of Maxime and how she mustn't of kept it a secret long.

"Right. Hey listen, about the badges, I've asked them not to wear them." Cedric said, looking genuine. Robyn smiled at that.

"Don't worry about it." Harry shook it off, sending him a smile before walking off. As Harry and Robyn were walking back, Harry spotted Ron and Seamus.

Anger bubbled inside of him. All the anger he had felt from everyone's abuse, it all became too much and he had to let some steam off before he would explode. He stormed over to Ron.

Robyn didn't even try to stop him.

"You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry spat in Ron's face.

Robyn noticed one of the stupid badges pinned to his robes as well.

"You think so?" Ron said just as angry.

"I know so." Harry fired back, letting out a laugh.

"Anything else?" Ron asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Stay away from me."

"Fine."

Harry walked away from Ron, more hurt than anything. Robyn followed. She was about to say some words of encouragement, when Draco called out.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." Draco smirked, the Slytherins around laughing, all sporting the stupid badges that held; Potter stinks on them.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry said, angrily, not in the mood. Harry began to walk away and Draco tried casting a spell at him.

Out of nowhere, Mad-Eye appeared and grunted a spell. Harry wheeled around with Robyn and the both of them just caught Malfoy turning into a white ferret. They couldn't contain their laughter.

Robyn couldn't help but smile. It was the first time she had seen Harry laugh in weeks. Sure he smiled but he never seemed truly happy anymore. She was just glad something made him happy, even if it was wrong.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." Moody hissed, making the ferret bounce up and down. All around people laughed. Robyn even saw Ron take a step forward as if to say something funny to Harry, when he realised they were not on speaking terms and walked off.

Everyone's laughing came to a stop as they saw McGonagall walking over to where Moody was, her face stern.

"Professor Moody, what are you doing?" She asked, quite shocked.

"Teaching." Moody huffed simply.

"Is that a student?" The Professor exclaimed, her eyes following the bouncing ferret.

"Technically it's a ferret."

McGonagall was speechless as Moody sent Malfoy flying up Crabbe's trouser leg. People all around began laughing again as Crabbe and the ferret began to squirm, both as uncomfortable as the other.

Mad-Eye winked at Harry as Harry laughed.

Still speechless, McGonagall took out her wand and ended the fun as she turned Malfoy back into a human again.

"My father will hear about this!" Malfoy spat angrily, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Is that a threat!"

Draco began to run away.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" Moody yelled after the platinum blonde.

"We never use Transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." McGonagall said, still in shock and slightly angry.

"He might've mentioned it." Moody shrugged.

"Well you will do well to remember it." With that McGonagall walked off.

Mad-Eye turned to Harry. "Come with me."

Harry looked at Robyn. He didn't just want to abandon her.

She nodded and smiled and that was all Harry needed to know he had her consent.

Harry and Moody walked off and Robyn was all alone.

She then just decided to go help Hermione in the library. And that was what she did...

(Hey, so I'm on work experience right now which surprisingly is going really well. Anyway, I only have it till the end of this week, then I break up for the 6 weeks holiday. Yay. So yeah, I'm planning on finishing this book in the six weeks and hopefully starting the OOTF because once I go back to school after the six weeks, I start year 11 which is super scary. But I don't know how often I will be able to upload considering I have my GCSE'S so yeah, I'm gonna try and get as much done as possible in the six weeks. So look forward to that. Thank you all for the support. It means the world. See you the next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
15.2K 241 64
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...
41.9K 1.3K 46
Golden child, Lion boy; Tell me what it's like to conquer. Fearless child, Broken boy; Tell me what it's like to burn.
2.1M 67.1K 57
เณ„เพ€เฟ - in which another Potter boy can't help himself but fall in love. voldemort is defeated and the potters are alive.