Coffee and Cafés - Book Two o...

De Camlaaarr

Book Two of the Café Latte Trilogy. Tom Ramsdale has always helped people. He helped friends through their st... Mais

Cappuccino, Extra Shot
Espresso
Americano
Irish Coffee
Iced Latte, Searing Hot
Tea
Babyccino
Mocha
Caramel Latte
Cortado
Coffee Withdrawals
Medicinal Cappuccinos
Espresso Martini
Herbal Tea
Hazelnut Latte
Hot Chocolate
Flat White
Iced Caramel Macchiato
Affogato
Ristretto
Galão
Romano
Decaf
Vanilla Frappe
Birthday Coffee
Welcome Home Coffee
Café au Lait
Mocha Macchiato
Coffee Liqueur
Real Italian Coffee
In-Flight Cappuccino
One Final Espresso

Con Panna

21.8K 809 112
De Camlaaarr

Oh my *gosh* when I originally wrote this chapter, I had just adopted my puppy, Levi! He lives with my parents now (I got too sick to look after a dog, unfortunately, wheelchairs and dog walkies do not mix very well). I actually have two cats - Liquorice and Jellybean. Do you have any pets?

Love, Cam

PS. I've attached a photo of my babies! The mostly white one is Jelly, the mostly black one is Licky. Don't be fooled by their resting bitch faces, they're both the neediest, most cuddly babies.

*****

Con Panna

"Oh just fucking end me."

I looked at Chris. "Gladly, but I'm going to need a reason to give the court when I go to trial."

Chris looked up with a very, very anguished expression. "I just got an email from Matt."

"Matt, the guy who did my job before me?" I asked, and Chris nodded. "Okay, I'm not getting the bad side of this yet. Can you please tell him to actually email me back? I have a desk drawer full of notes that I found when clearing out his office that make absolutely no sense to any regular person."

"What is all the whining about?" Misa asked, exiting her office to see what we were discussing. "It's nine in the morning, it's too early for drama."

"Matt just emailed me," Chris turned to the email and read it out in a high-pitched reedy voice, "Hi Chris, I know I noted this down somewhere but turns out I forgot to tell Misa to put it in the calendar. The account reviewer is coming today! Sorry I forgot, nightmare lol."

Misa gaped at him. "The account reviewer is due today?!"

"When you say account reviewer," I said, feeling the stress level rising in the office dramatically. "I take it you mean the independent person that comes to review the accounts to make sure we aren't scamming people?"

"Yes," Misa replied, looking aghast. "We haven't prepared anything! Angelo isn't even in the country! What the fuck, Matt."

I frowned, reaching over to the leftmost cabinet and taking out the box of Matt's notes that I hadn't been able to decipher. I flicked through until I found one that could potentially be him noting down the reviewer coming.

"Delany, three-fifteen, eight," I read out. "It's the eighth today, does Delany ring a bell as a name?"

"I'd have to check to see who was our last reviewer, it could have been her," Misa sighed, massaging her head. "I can't believe he did this to us. I bet he did it on purpose just to fuck with Angelo for firing him."

I took a deep breath. "Okay, Angelo not being here is something we can easily explain, we just tell her what happened with his father. It's a family emergency, not exactly his fault. We'll divide and conquer. Can you, Ian, and Chris take on the daily stuff, while Barbie and I go through what we need for the reviewer?"

"Yes," Misa said gratefully. "Thank you, just tell me what you had planned. Barbie should be back from the bank soon."

"Good," I replied. "We've got until three-fifteen, I think, so it'll be tight, but we'll get it done. It just might not be as perfect as you'd like it to be. Misa, try to get in touch with Matt for any further information, okay?"

"On it," Misa muttered, dialling Matt's number ferociously and disappearing back into her office.

"I know everyone's passwords except Barbie's," I groaned, opening the nearest cabinet. "I'll make some copies of statements while I wait."

Chris frowned at me. "You know my password?"

"Yes," I replied. "By the way, 'fuckingpassword' is not a secure password."

*****

Barbie tapped her nails on the table, a pleasant light tip-tap noise that was oddly settling. I got into the rhythm of the work, flicking over each bank statement and record of our spending and transactions with various charities. The nails stopped tapping on the table at some point, but I was engrossed in my work so I didn't notice.

"Tom."

Startled by the sudden noise, I looked up and asked, "Huh?" Barbie looked as though she was struggling. I frowned and said, "You found something wrong?"

"Hm?" she asked, confused, and then realised I was asking about the work. "Oh, no, it's not that. I... I have a personal problem, and I don't really know who to approach about it."

"Okay," I replied, not wanting to assume this was her approaching me.

Barbie pulled a reluctant face. "I don't really want to talk about it, but you made me think a bit more about it yesterday with your question abut Chris."

I tried not to look too interested, knowing it would probably put her off. "Okay, well, I'm all ears."

Barbie looked very uncomfortable, and then suddenly she blurted out, "Can you just do some of your wizard magic and fix me, please?"

Blinking, I said, "What?"

"Your wizard Tom magic," she said in exasperation. "I don't know, just give me a pep talk and change my life, like you did with Misa, and Chris, and Cinzia."

"Whoa, Barbie," I said, holding up my hands quickly. "I didn't change anyone's life with a pep talk - what are you talking about?"

Barbie scoffed and folded her arms across her chest. "Oh, sure, you didn't change anyone's life. You only made Misa feel confident enough to come to work bald, and only made Angelo give Cinzia some space for her to be independent, and only calmed Chris down enough for him to enjoy his life for a change-"

I quickly interjected, "Okay, I'll admit I meddled with Misa and Cinzia because I have no sense of personal boundaries, but Chris? I did literally nothing to help Chris."

"Yes, you did!" Barbie was frustrated with me, but I had no idea how to change that. "You came into the office with your freaking positivity and happiness, but you weren't all bouncy like Misa and he like, enjoyed your company and all. It's the first time I've seen him go to a work night out and actually enjoy himself."

I frowned. "That was more Sapphire than me."

"Stop putting yourself down!" Barbie retorted, irritated. "You did all that, so just... just do some of your Tom magic and make me realise that, I don't know, I'm fine and life is grand and I don't have stuff to worry about."

She fell into an expectant silence, and I tentatively said, "If you want a pep talk, I'm going to need more information about what the hell is going on, B."

Barbie scowled, but I could see she was embarrassed at the thought of talking about it. Finally, she took her hair out of the ponytail only to retie it, as though she was trying to redo her formality. She took a sharp breath and said, in a rush, "I don't like sex."

I waited for a shred of context, but when it didn't come, I slowly said, "Okay...? And?"

"And that sucks," she retorted.

"Oh," I said, realising that was it, that was the whole story. "Okay, so you don't like sex."

Barbie looked at me in exasperation. "That's all you have to say?"

I searched for some words. "Well, I can't really relate to that feeling myself, being the biggest whore this side of Bristol, but I've got friends that are all over the asexual spectrum. I know it can be difficult, especially when so much of our society is based in sex being the norm for relationships. I don't mean to say that this isn't a big deal or anything, it's always a big deal to come out to someone, but I'm just... I guess I'm desensitised to anything in the community, cause I'm always around it."

Barbie peeked up at my face, and I saw she was turning red in embarrassment. "Well, yeah," she said, flustered. "I hate sex, and I hate talking about it, and I hate anything to do with it. I know that's not... every asexual person, but... I hate it. And I hate getting into it with a guy because... well, people expect stuff."

I raised my eyebrows. "If any guy you date expects sex from you, they can get in the bin. That's true for every person, asexual or not."

Barbie snorted, relaxing a little bit. "Yeah, well, I'd gladly put them there. But... not every guy can be put in the bin and left there. If Chris..."

Realisation dawned on me. "Oh... oh. Chris."

"Chris," she nodded.

"Shit, I didn't even think about that," I smacked a hand to my forehead. "Okay, that does complicate stuff. Does he know?"

"No, no one knows," Barbie said, and then quickly added, "And I'd like it to stay that way, please."

I held up my right hand. "Scout's honour."

She eyed me. "You were a boy scout?"

"My mothers were oddly traditional with boyhood activities," I replied, grinning. "Plus, our local scout group used the LGBTQIA+ centre as its hall, so they were involved with it anyway."

Barbie snorted, and then groaned. "Look, I... I like Chris, I do. I think we would make a good couple. Usually, with a guy, I act like a different person, y'know... more friendly, more tactile, all of that. With Chris, I didn't bother, because he was a co-worker. So he knows me, the real me, and he's good with it. That means a lot to me."

I smiled. "And vice-versa, I'm sure."

"Yeah, I like the real Chris, sailor mouth and all," she replied with a small smile. "But I'm pretty sure Chris isn't ace. And I don't... I don't want him to wind up resenting me for being sex-repulsed. I'm not an idiot, I know people like sex, and I've had people say that it's totally okay that I don't... and then they wait for me to change my mind. And I don't. I'm thirty, and people still think it's a phase."

I pulled a face. "Well, people are wankers. If you'll excuse the irony."

"Funny," Barbie rolled her eyes, but her smile didn't disappear. "But yes, they absolutely are."

"I don't think Chris is like that, though," I mused. "I think if you gave Chris the information, he'd go away and think about it, and tell you honestly if he can do a relationship without sex with you."

Barbie sighed. "Yeah, I'm sure he would. And I'm open to being poly if people need sexual contact with people. But... that means sharing the information with him. And that sounds like an emotional conversation. And I hate emotional conversations. And so does he."

I thought about it, and then said, "Well, just... don't put emotion into it for now? Just go to him and say 'hi Chris, I'm interested in a relationship with you, but I'm asexual and completely uninterested in sex. Please consider this information and get back to me'."

I was only half-serious, but Barbie nodded as though it was the most intelligent thing I'd ever said. "I could do that," she said, and then got to her feet. "Be right back. I don't want to lose my nerve."

I couldn't help scooting my chair to the door as she left the office, trying to overhear the conversation. Barbie knocked on Chris' office door and let herself in. I crept to the door, listening against it. I was involved, so I only felt half-guilty for wanting to know how it worked out.

"Chris," I heard Barbie said matter-of-factly. "I'm interested in a relationship with you."

Chris replied, "Uhh... okay, well that's... unexpected. Not unwelcome, but unexpected."

"Yes, I know," Barbie said flatly. "Blame Tom, he's meddling."

"Tom..." Chris muttered darkly, and I made a mental note to avoid him for a few hours.

"I understand that you have flirted with me and made your interest somewhat known," Barbie continued, "so I wanted to return that. However, I'm asexual, and have no interest in pursuing a sexual relationship. This would be a romantic attachment only. I have no issue with polyamory if you desire sexual relationships elsewhere. Please consider that and get back to me in three working days."

I heard her footsteps so I quickly rushed away from the door and back into her office, trying to look like I was casually reading through a document. Barbie walked back in momentarily and said, "Tom, I know you were listening, don't even try to pretend."

I smiled sheepishly. "He give you an answer?"

"Oh, I left before he had a chance to," Barbie replied. "I know Chris. He needs processing time."

My smile did not disappear. "You make a cute couple."

"Shut up and get back to work," Barbie glared at me.

*****

After my lunch break, I had to get some things from Angelo's office. It felt oddly strange being in his office without him, like I was prying, but it had to be done. His office was sweet, though, with details I hadn't noticed before. He had framed photos of Cinzia on his shelf, but I could tell from the outfits that one of them was Della and one of them was either Fliss or Cinzia going through a goth phase. There was also a photo of two people that I presumed were his parents. He looked just like his dad.

"Yes, that is what I'll look like when I'm sixty-five," I heard a familiar, teasing voice. I looked over to see Angelo leaning against the door frame. I blinked, wondering if my sheer longing had conjured some form of hallucination, but he smiled and walked in, closing the door behind him. "I thought I would surprise you with my arrival! Good surprise?"

I beamed, quickly rushing across the office and throwing myself into his arms. "Great surprise! I wish you'd told me, though, I would have taken the day off. You shouldn't have to come back to work once you land!"

Angelo huffed a laugh, squeezing me tightly. "Well, I'm glad I did, because Misa called half an hour ago to tell me about Matt's escapade. I would have taken the afternoon off, as I landed two hours ago, but I thought I would just quickly change and then come here to help you with Rebecca Delaney's visit. And, in all honesty, to call Matt and tell him he's a petty little bastard."

Reluctantly I let him go, and said, "Well, sounds like you've got a big day ahead of you, if you're insisting on staying and not going home to rest up."

"Please," he snorted. "My parents didn't let me lift a goddamn finger to help them - I've been resting all week. I was actually happy to escape - my mother kept feeding me and I can't be bothered to buy new clothes if I gain weight."

I grinned. "That's relatable. Should I tell the others that you're here? They're out to a quick lunch at the moment but I can text them."

Angelo eyed me. "They're all out to lunch?"

I nodded. "Mmhm. Why?"

Angelo grinned and shut his office door, turning back to me. "Excellent."

I eyed the door, and then eyed his expression, which was slowly turning more evil. I gaped at him as the implication hit me. "Angelo, we promised we would be very professional at work."

"Yes," Angelo acknowledged with a nod of his head. "But then I got back from Italy during a very stressful day at the office, and I haven't seen my boyfriend in a week, and he looks really good in those jeans."

I snorted. "If me looking good in jeans is all it takes for your professionalism to slide, I'll have to start coming to work in dresses."

Angelo pursed his lips in consideration, and then said, "I could get into that."

I laughed, my resolve wavering as he forcefully grabbed my hips and hoisted me onto his desk, kissing me firmly. I'd missed him so much, and everyone was at lunch, and the office would be empty for at least another twenty minutes. "Angelo, we really shouldn't," I murmured, trying to hold onto some form of reason as he kissed my neck.

"I know," Angelo sighed, and then bit down hard on the skin. I felt all of my reason fly immediately out the nearest window and my legs spread wide as his fingers made quick work of the button and zip on my jeans. I had absolutely no principles when it came to hot guys in offices, especially this particular hot guy.

Angelo reached for his bag and pulled out lube, which made me laugh. He grinned and said, "Hey, this is for... emergencies. You have a tendency to get horny in very inappropriate places."

I gestured to him pulling my jeans down. "Right, cause this is my fault."

"This is your fault," he knelt down and bit my thigh punishingly. "You have been sending me photos of yourself in lingerie since last night and it has been absolute torture for me."

I had to admit he had a point. I had absolutely plagued him with selfies of my lingerie collection after he'd been so receptive to it. I smirked. "If I'd known you were coming back so soon, I'd have worn some for you today."

Angelo groaned. "I might have died on the spot."

"Are you sure you want to risk it-nng," I very intelligently trailed off as Angelo shoved my cock in his mouth and hollowed his cheeks like he was trying to best a personal record in his mind. I bit my lip, trying to tamp down the noises; I had no idea when the others were getting back and the door wasn't exactly locked. I looked down to see Angelo's eyes glazed over happily as he looked up at me, and I laughed a bit. "You already look so fucked and all you've done is suck my dick. Feeling a bit needy, baby?"

He squirmed a bit, pulling off just to say, "I want to fuck you. Please, please let me fuck you."

I grinned, playing with his hair. "Well, since you said please..." I got off the desk and pushed him down into his chair, taking the lube from him. He reached for me and I said, "Not yet. Hands to yourself."

I bent over the desk so he had a straight view to what I was doing, and spread the lube across my fingers. It wouldn't take as much prep as it usually did; I had been fucking myself a lot during the last week in order to get my muscles more used to the feeling.

Woe is you, Tom, the things you selflessly do for love.

I grinned at the thought, reaching back to push my fingers inside myself slowly, gasping at the feeling. Angelo made a low noise, and I warned him, "Hands to yourself." That got me a small whine in response and I laughed. "I'm just getting myself ready for you, sweetie."

"Okay," a small, very restrained voice, responded.

I sped up, adding a third finger as soon as I could, knowing it would still be a tight fit. Angelo was packing; when Ian had called him the Italian Stallion he had no idea how right he was. I heard voices, identifying Misa and Ian as having returned to the office. Angelo and I both froze, and he looked at me. I saw the haziness in his eyes get stronger and gaped at him.

"Are you getting off on the danger of getting caught?" I asked.

Angelo averted his eyes. "No."

"Angelo!" I tried not to laugh, making sure I didn't draw attention to myself that Misa might overhear. "You absolute slut."

"Sorry," Angelo groaned, putting his head in his hands. "I didn't know it was a kink I had until three minutes ago, if that excuses me in any way."

I laughed quietly, muffling the sound and freeing my fingers. "Come over here and nail me quickly, before Misa overhears us. Hurry up!"

Angelo looked up, as though hardly daring to believe I still wanted to go. I sighed impatiently and walked over to him, climbing into his lap and positioning myself on top of him. I slowly sank down onto his cock, grunting slightly with the effort. Angelo was still beneath me, although I could feel his hands digging into my ass, and I knew it was killing him not to just thrust up into me. But he waited, patiently, shivering the whole time with the anticipation, until I had managed to slowly settle myself.

"You okay?" he asked, flushed pink and out of breath. I loved how dreamy his eyes were, just so satisfied and loving.

I rolled my hips experimentally and his fingertips dug into the small of my back. I grinned. "I mean, this certainly isn't something I'd be able to do every day, but damn it's been a while and damn it feels good. You go gentle for now, though. I have to be able to actually work after this."

Angelo looked up at me, his lips parted as he breathed deeply. "I can move?"

"You can move, baby," I confirmed, kissing him. "Well done for asking."

Angelo whimpered at the praise and started bucking up into me, holding me down by my hips. I let him enjoy it, tugging on his hair every so often as I murmured praise to him; that was all I was really capable of doing. His cock was so big it was nailing my prostate every time and I was quickly barrelling down a road of overstimulation. But damn, it felt so fucking good to have him inside me. His hand wrapped around my cock and I felt my own rhythm falter in surprise, but then I settled into alternating between grinding down on him and fucking my cock into his hand.

There was a knock at the door, and Misa cheerfully said, "Tom, you in there?"

I cleared my throat, Angelo's pace not slowing for a second. "Yeah, uh, Angelo's back from Italy, we're just talking about his parents. Give us a minute?"

"Oh, of course, sorry!" Misa replied worriedly. "I'm so happy you're back, though!"

"Thanks, Misa," Angelo managed to say with an admirable amount of control. "We'll be done in just a moment, I'll come get you when I'm ready."

"Okay!" Misa chirped.

Angelo grabbed my hips and started fucking me harder. I laughed, whispering into his ear, "Oh, that definitely does it for you, then? Maybe we need to start fucking in some alleyways late at night."

"Don't tease me," he breathed, picking me up and standing, my legs wrapping around his waist as he pressed me against the wall. I gasped at the sensation; I loved being picked up like I weighed nothing and tossed around a bit. He was strong and he was fucking beautiful and yet he was my well-behaved sub.

"How'd I get so lucky, hm?" I asked, brushing the hair out of his eyes. "My beautiful, perfect boy-"

Angelo cursed and his hips stuttered. He clamped his teeth down on my shoulder as he came hard, keeping up a relentless rhythm until I followed him over the edge, unfortunately shooting all over his shirt. God knows how the man managed to keep us both upright for the minute that followed, but then-

"Angelo! Rebecca Delaney is here to - whoa," Misa said, opening the door and poking her head around it to find a half-naked Angelo covered in jizz and a half-naked me with a dick up my ass, both of us panting and sweaty and basically looking like the end of a porn video.

"Misa," we both hissed.

Misa quickly shut the door and I heard her say, "He's just finishing up a meeting, he'll be right out! In the meantime, please come this way, I'll fix you a coffee!"

Angelo quickly righted both of us and cringed. "Okay, almost getting caught is a kink," he admitted. "Actually getting caught is a nightmare of hellish proportions."

*****

I stood outside the building of my work, wondering why it was so fucking difficult to walk inside somewhere that I usually walked inside every single day. Ugh. I could just see their faces gloating at me the moment I walked through the door. Unless Misa had done the unthinkable and kept her word – but even then, Misa would know. I'd never be able to look them all in the eye again.

"Right," I said, bracing myself and straightening up. "Let's do this, Tom. Sex is just sex. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Even when it was in an office with your boss with the whole of the team mere rooms away after you promised you'd be very professional at work."

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

I jumped out of my skin, bones and sanity, and landed with a resounding thud next to Barbie, who was stood next to me, frowning.

"Sorry," I said, recovering momentarily. "I didn't expect anyone else there."

"Let's hope Ian doesn't jump out at you today, if you're that jumpy," she said, holding up her hands in protest. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said firmly, and then suddenly said, "Hey, have you and Chris spoken?"

Barbie turned a furious shade of red and quickly said, "We haven't talked yet, but we've scheduled to talk. I noted it in my calendar as 'feelings hour'." She spied my smirk and said, "Leave me alone."

It seemed, at least, that Barbie was unaware of my extremely inappropriate fucking of my boss in his office. That was a relief; Barbie would absolutely have castrated me. We got into the lift and she pressed the button.

"You must be happy Angelo is back," she said suddenly.

"Oh, yeah, very happy," I nodded. "And you must be glad Rebecca Delaney's stuff is done."

"You have no idea how glad," she replied, sighing heavily. The lift doors opened, and Ian popped out, but I was prepared for it and simply stared him down. Ian barely noticed, chattering on about the review having gone well and how Miss Delaney will be sending her completed report over the week following. I nodded vaguely, inspecting his expression for any indication that he knew. Of everyone in the office, Misa would have most likely told Ian. 

"Is Misa in?" I asked him.

"Sure," Ian said, as we walked into the office. "She's just drafting a report on the stats on our latest ads."

"Wasn't Chris supposed to do that?" I asked, and then spied three Danish pastries on Misa's desk. "Never mind, I see what happened."

"I'm very tired today," Chris explained, looking almost-asleep in a chair.

"Morning!" Misa chimed innocently at me, holding up a small coffee cup. Today she was in a hot pink bandana and giant gold hoop earrings. She didn't look guilty or sly in any way, and I started to wonder whether she really hadn't told anybody.

"Morning," I replied, checking the coffee cup to see it was an espresso con panna, with the whipped cream still fluffy. She must have just made it. "Have a good night?"

"Yes, it was lovely, thank you," she smiled, and then said, "Oh, Angelo wanted to see you about something."

I hesitantly looked around, but everyone was relatively unconcerned about me seeing Angelo at all. I looked at Misa again, but her eyes were directed towards her computer. Maybe she hadn't said a word; I didn't think they would find it possible to withhold jokes for any length of time, let alone a full night.

"I'll go and see him, then," I said hesitantly, heading towards the office. I hadn't spoken to Angelo since having sex in his office the previous day, but he had been somewhat busy making arrangements for Cinzia to fly back to England the following week. I opened the door, walking into the office. "Morning, sweetie."

"Morning!" a very cheerful voice greeted me as I opened Angelo's door. At first, I was confused, but then I saw the giant buckets on the floor, filled with coins.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked, eyeing them in alarm.

"Donation box collection day," he grinned. "You and Barbie are going to be very sick of coins by the end of the day."

"We have to count these?!" I asked, gaping at what I was sure was about a million coins.

"Yes," he replied, laughing at my expression. "Don't worry, I'll help between jobs. See, this is what you get when you jump me in my office - I've got to prove I'm not giving you preferential treatment."

I gaped at him. "When I jump you?! Are we remembering the same series of events?!"

Angelo grinned and leaned over to kiss me, before shrugging his blazer off and undoing the buttons of his sleeves, rolling them up to his elbows. I looked at his tanned forearms, and suddenly the whole 'feeling bad about getting fucked by Angelo in his office' feeling dissipated. Who could blame me?

"About yesterday," he teased me, elbowing me slightly. "While I'm absolutely not sorry I did it, I promise I'll try to behave myself in the future. Tom? You okay?"

"I'm trying to behave," I muttered, tearing my eyes away from his arms. "I don't think Misa has told any of the others, either. Perhaps she's trying to keep the peace."

Angelo snorted. "Misa? Really? We'd have brought it on ourselves by having sex in the office-"

"You had sex in the office?!"

I winced as the door was flung open to reveal Ian gaping at us with a look of shock and intense glee in his eyes. Angelo put his head in his hands and leaned against the desk in exasperation. "Ian, please tell me there's no one behind you," I said carefully.

Ian turned around and said, "Chris! Chris!"

"Ian!" I said in frustration.

"What?" Chris asked, having clearly fallen asleep. "What's happening? You're being very loud."

Ian crowed gleefully, "Angelo and Tom had sex in the office and Misa caught them! Oh my God, it was when Rebecca Delaney showed up, wasn't it? I knew there was something wrong with your hair!"

"Yes, it was..." I groaned, coming clean. So to speak.

"No fucking way," Chris said, and then started dissolving into hysterical laughter. "Angelo, I never had you pinned as the type to roll around in an office."

"Who's rolling around in an office?" Barbie asked, walking into the communal space with an empty mug, presumably going to get tea. When she caught sight of me, embarrassed, and Angelo, flustered, she put the mug down on the table and folded her arms across her chest. "I thought we were keeping this professional."

"In all fairness," I said tentatively. "You said no PDA in the communal spaces - this definitely was not a communal space."

Barbie eyed me sternly. "If it happens again, I will be very cross with you."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied sheepishly.

"Good," Barbie replied, and then took out her phone. I wondered who she was calling, but the mystery was cleared when she held the phone to her ear and said. "Hi Edward, you'll never guess what I just found out!"

I ran at her, but she quickly said, "Tom and Angelo had sex in Angelo's office!"

I felt, as well as heard, the screaming vibrate from the phone. At the sound of all of the noise, Misa exited her office, frowning. "Everyone, I'm about to go into a meeting - can we please stop with the screaming? Who even is that?"

"I cannot believe you didn't tell us about catching Tom and Angelo fucking," Chris said to her, still wiping tears from his eyes.

Misa gaped at us. "I can't believe you told them! I was keeping that a secret for you!"

I grimaced. "I know, it was an accident-"

"I was so excited about the ad space in the lobby!" she continued, dejected. "Now I've got to cancel that."

My grimace made way for a wide-eyed stare. "You... you're joking, right? You weren't actually going to put an ad up about this in the reception, right?"

Misa looked between me and Angelo, and put on an innocent-looking face. "No, of course not," she said, her tone entirely unconvincing. "Who would do that?"

******
******

Angelo: Sex was really fun, but we can't do it in the office again.

Tom: You're totally right.

*five minutes later*

Angelo: Wanna have sex in the office?

Tom: You said no sex in the office!!!

Angelo: :O

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2K 115 16
We pick up book 3 the same night of Art and Fiats wedding. After their perfect vacation it's sobering to return home back to the things they felt the...
7.3K 599 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
11 0 11
In the vibrant whirlwind of London's hustle, Leo juggles university, parties, and the occasional indulgence of alcohol and drugs. Adored by all of hi...