Romano

Okay so here's some Joss fluff alongside some Tongelo fluff cause honestly all the fluff ALL THE FLUFF

Love, Cam

PS. Thanks for your patience during my break from writing, I really appreciate you all. <3

*****

Romano

Private Chat: Ross and Tom

RossStone: I need your help.

tomtom: Consider me intrigued...

RossStone: I'm doing something for Jasper, a surprise. I need an extra pair of hands to pull it off. Frankly, you're the most reliable of the group, and possibly the only person capable of keeping a secret.

tomtom: Thanks, glowing praise.

tomtom: And yes, I'm up for that. What kind of surprise?

RossStone: It's our anniversary this Friday.

tomtom: Yeah, I know, dickhead, I was there when you two started nailing each other. What are you doing to surprise him?

RossStone: I'm going to ask him to marry me.

I spat my espresso romano out. Angelo looked at me in surprise. "Are you alright?"

I coughed, wiping my mouth and grabbing tissues to mop up the coffee and lemon I'd just spat out. I nodded, managing to splutter, "Just had the biggest shock of my life. Give me a sec."

I quickly pressed 'call' on Ross' contact icon and waited for him to answer. When he did, he reluctantly said, "Yes?"

"You're going to ask him to marry you?!" I asked, a bit too loudly for the café Angelo and I were sat in. A few people looked at me, surprised by my volume, and I ignored them. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No," Ross sounded affronted. "Is it that unbelievable that I'd ask him to marry me?"

"Yes!" I replied. "A mere six weeks ago you said the phrase 'marriage is for straight people and morons'."

"Well, I changed my mind," Ross said airily. "Marriage is now for straight people, morons, and me because while I'm indifferent to it, Jasper wants it. And if Jasper wants it, Jasper gets it."

I snorted. "You are so full of it. You want to marry him."

"I cannot confirm nor deny that."

"Ross!" I was exasperated with him. "Please dear God, when you do propose, don't say you cannot confirm nor deny if you actually want to marry him."

Ross' voice was dry. "Tom, I'm bad at romance, but I'm not quite that terrible at it. Look, I just wanted another pair of hands for the proposal, but if you're not interested then I will ask Harper."

"No, I'm interested," I sighed. "What's the idea?"

Ross paused, and then he said, "You can't mock me for any of this," in a tone that suggested that if I did mock it, he would murder me without a single moment of remorse.

"I promise to try," I replied honestly.

He sighed. "That'll do. Okay, fine. This is my idea."

Ross started rambling his plan, which actually wound up being pretty good and very cute, but I noted a slight problem with it. "Ross, dude, unless you think either you or I can run a four-minute mile, this is going to take more than one pair of hands."