Hot Chocolate

Warning: This chapter has graphic sex in it. If you're under 18, please remember that this was written for adult audiences, and to only read if you're ready for that. Also, please remember that while I try to make my sex scenes realistic and safe as well as smoking hot, some authors don't - always use protection unless it is not necessary and you have discussed that (e.g. Angelo and Tom, monogamous, no pregnancy risk), always have consent talks, and always make sure everyone involved is having a great time.

Love, Cam.

Hot Chocolate

Angelo and I didn't leave the restaurant until ten, having laughed and talked our way through the evening. He walked me to the tube, but we knew we would shortly separate, as our places were in different directions.

At the station, I said, "I'm going to kiss you now. Just so I don't spook you."

He laughed and said, "Tom, I have had one million glasses of wine. I'm pretty sure a meteor wouldn't spook me now."

I put my hands on either side of his open coat, and pulled him down into a slight lean so I could kiss him without standing on my tiptoes. He smelled of wine and the cologne he wore, and it smelled incredible. I pressed my lips to his, and he sighed contentedly as we kissed. His hand wound around the back of my neck, and I felt the brush of his goatee against my face. Damn, he was a good kisser.

"Tom," he murmured, pulling away from me, but I greedily pulled him back in and kissed him harder. He laughed around the kiss and sternly pushed me one step away. "Tom, I am putting you on your train, and then I am getting on mine, and we are going to refrain from fucking up against the wall."

All arguments flew out of my brain as I heard Angelo, my refined, shy boss, talk about fucking me. I blushed like I was a virgin bride, and I watched his eyebrow raise slightly at my face.

"If you say that again, then we absolutely will be fucking up against the wall," I told him, swallowing hard.

Angelo's grin took on a devilish look, and he said, "Then I shall refrain. For now."

He walked me to the platform and I got on the tube a moment later, smiling dreamily. I was slightly tipsy, and very full of food, but mostly just full of happiness and romance. My phone buzzed, and I checked it to see a message from Jasper.

Private Chat: Jasper and Tom

Jazz: okay pls don't kill Ross but Ross told me you're on a date tonight

Jazz: and that you've gone to an italy-theme wine tasting

Jazz: so honestly this is your own fault cause my god is that the most obvious guess in the world

Jazz: I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU

Jazz: AAAAAAAAAAA

I snorted and replied.

tomtom: it was a good date

tomtom: absolutely zero details of it are going to you though

Jazz: was???? as in, not still going on???? not banging???????

tomtom: yes, I'm on my tube home, full of cheese and wine and feeling very sappy

Jazz: oooooooooo