My Badboy

By nash_cameron246

Vera Allen is a girl who has everything looks, money, rich parents, amazing grades, awesome friends. She get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

1.3K 32 3
By nash_cameron246

Vera's pov

Thanksgiving, a time filled with family, food and fun. As soon as I woke up in the morning I rolled off the couch and onto Ryder who was sleeping. I heard him release a groan. I giggled before moving off him and walking into the kitchen.

Who says you can't have turkey in the morning, I thought while pulling out the turkey breast from Ryder's fridge. I took a slice of turkey breast and walked over to Ryder. I bent down and blew some air into his face and watched as he blinked a few times before opening his eyes.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I said before slapping him with the slice of turkey breast.

"I don't think I'll ever wake up on my own when ever you stay over." Ryder said while resting his weight on his elbows. He tilted his head sideways and sent me a lazy smile.

Some of his hair flopped onto his forehead and a little over his eyes making him look like an adorable puppy. I smiled while tilting my head the same way he tilted his.

"Your so adorable in the mornings." Ryder said while smiling wider.

"Hey! What about the rest of the day!" I said while pouting.

"You look beautiful all the time." Ryder said before I started laughing.

"Yeah right." I said before getting up and walking into the kitchen with the turkey breast.

I threw the piece away and washed my hands before one of his chefs made us breakfast. Once the chef was done he left so he could enjoy thanksgiving with his family. I waved goodbye to him before continuing to eat. Ryder gave the chef his holiday bonus before closing the door and coming to sit beside me. We both ate quickly before grabbing our things and heading over to my house.

"Vera honey your dad and I missed you so much!" My mom said while pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you guys too." I said while laughing. Both of us pulled away before my dad came out and pulled me into a hug.

"And Ryder it's been too long!" My mom said enthusiastically.

"I couldn't agree more." Ryder said before leaning in and kissing my moms cheek.

My dad and I pulled out of our hug before he shook Ryder's and hand. All of us walked into the living room before I pulled Ryder along with me to my room.

"I'm gonna take a really quick shower you go do the same." I said before pushing him towards his room in my house.

He never actually slept in there though. We both either ended up spending the night in my room or in the living room. I pushed those thoughts away and took a quick shower before changing into my outfit. (Outfit at the side.)

Once I was ready I slipped on my shoes and started applying makeup. I put on some dark red more marooning shade of lipstick and mascara. I applied a very thin line of eyeliner before using my curling iron to make my hair look wavier that it normally would. After I was done getting ready I walked into Ryder's room.

"Vera is that you?" He called out from the closet.

"Who else would walk into your room without knocking." I said while leaning against the door frame.

"Good point. Anyway I need you help, I can't pick what to wear." He said, I walked into the closet seeing him in only his towel exposing his six pack and bare back to me.

It was nothing I hadn't seen before. I walked bast him with the sound of my heels clicking along. I pulled out a maroon dress shirt and some khakis before handing them to him.

"Why did I somehow know you'd pick the maroon shirt." Ryder said while smiling down at the shirt in his hands.

"We obviously have to match." I said while pointing at my lips.

"Right. Now if you would, I'd like to change. Or you could stay you know if you wanna watch." Ryder said while quirking one of his eyebrows.

"Ewwww no gross!" I said before walking out of the closet and grabbing one of the pillows from the bed and chucking it at Ryder.

"Ow hey those pillows hurt!" Ryder whined childishly.

"Alright alright get dressed." I said before walking out of the room and closing the door on the way out.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I checked my messages and found that I had tons from people at school. I opened the text I had from Mason.

Mason 😎😍- Ready for some turkayyyyy!

I smiled down at my phone remembering the last time we had thanksgiving together. Everyone told him to slow down on the turkey but he didn't listen and ended up throwing it all up during our game of football. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard something hit my window.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to my window. I opened it up when I saw Ethan getting ready to throw another pebble at my window when I opened it. This was so not a cliché moment, Ethan hadn't seen me open my window so he went ahead and threw the pebble.

I didn't have time to move so the pebble hit me square in the face well cheek. I let out a surprise sound while moving away, mad and holding my face. Even though it was a pebble it still hurt.

"What the hell Ethan!" I said while glaring at him through the opening.

"Oh my god sorry that wasn't supposed to hit you!" Ethan rushed out while gazing at me worriedly.

"So it was supposed to hit my invisible friend was it. God you are such a jerk what did Milo ever do to you!" I said while acting angry but at this point I was actually enjoying this.

"What no no, I was aiming at Milo!" Ethan said while looking even more frantic. I started laughing once I saw just how serious he was being.

"I was joking calm down! What's up?" I asked while smiling.

"That was cruel." Ethan said while calming down before glaring at me.

"Are you gonna tell me something or am I going to close the window?" I asked while placing my hands on my hips.

"Well I got an invitation to a party which takes place at 2:00 this way everyone's done with thanksgiving dinners and is ready to party. I was wondering if you were going?" Ethan asked.

"Hang on." I said while looking down at my phone. I opened it up and looked through my notifications before I saw the invitation.

"Well I got an invitation I'm pretty sure Ryder got one too. So if he's up for it then I'll come." I said before waving while smiling sarcastically and closing my window.

I saw him laugh before I yanked my curtains shut. I ruffled my hair a little to give is a more voluminous look. I then walked down stairs meeting up with Ryder.

"Vera, Ryder come greet Mason's family." My mom called, I nodded at Ryder before the two of us walked into the living room.

"VERA!" Mason yelled before running towards me and tackling me into a hug. I let out a scream in surprise before hugging back.

"What's up coach!" Ryder said while shaking hands with him.

"Happy Thanksgiving Ryder, and everyone." Coach said while moving on to shake hands with everyone else. while everyone was greeting one another the door bell rang.   

"Vera get that please." My mom said before hugging Mason's mom. I nodded mutely before walking off

I opened the door coming face to face with the Northstorm's. I noticed three new people along with them. I smiled at everyone and greeted them while opening the door wider for everyone. I smiled at each of them as they passed by until only two were left.

"I think I deserve a proper welcome." Ethan said while smirking and moving closer. He kept moving until he was mere inches away from me. I smiled sarcastically before placing my hand on his chest and pushing him back. 

"It's Thanksgiving today, keep it PG." I said before smirking.

"So who's this beautiful angel?" The guy behind Ethan asked while eyeing me up. Ethan stiffened a little before signing.

"Vera, Jamie. Jamie, Vera" Ethan said before sneaking his arm around my waist and pulling me inside.

"Mind closing the door Jamie." Ethan said while walking further into the ouse with me attack to his hip. I shook my head before getting out of Ethan's grip and smiling at Jamie. I lead the two in to the living room and walked up beside Ryder.

I introduced Mason and Ryder to Jamie while Ethan introduced himself to Mason since the two hadn't formally met yet. Since the dads were off talking about the Football game and occasionally the Lacrosse season and the moms were in the kitchen chatting and cooking the living room was free for us. All of us talked about random things and told dumb stories until my phone rang.

"Excuse me." I said before getting up and answering my phone, everyone else resumed their talking but I still felt one gaze follow me as I went into the hallway to answer the call.

"Hello?" I asked while leaning on the wall. I hadn't checked the caller ID so I didn't know who the person was.

"Verrrrraaaaaaa happy Thanksgiving!" I immediately knew who was calling me.

"Ollie? Are you drunk?" I asked while suddenly become concerned.

"No well, yes" He said while slurring a little towards the end.

"Ollie where are you?" I asked while starting to pace around in the hallway. The only things i could hear was the parents talking, my black heels clicking, and Ollie humming. 

"Oliver where are you?" I asked using his name and not the nickname letting him know I was serious.

"Oh my god Vera you just used my real name." Ollie gasped before letting out a drunken laugh. "I'm at the Venice Bar." He said before laughing again.

"Okay Oliver stay right where you are, do not go anywhere else. I'm coming to get you." I said before hanging up and walking into the living room.

Everyone looked at me curious about who would call on Thanksgiving. I gave a short smile before walking into the kitchen.

"Hey mom a friend of mine needs me, but don't worry I'll be back in no time." I said before grabbing my purse and car keys.

"Alright honey but be back before we serve the turkey." I nodded before exiting the kitchen. Once I got back to the living room everyone had questioning stares.

"Where are you going?" Ryder asked while standing up and grabbing his phone.

"Small problem, I can handle it. You guys keep talking I'll be back" I said before going to leave but Ryder stopped me.

"Really Vera what is it?" Ryder said while eyeing me with concern. I pulled him aside not wanting everyone to hear about Ollie's incident.

"It's Ollie he's drunk and he called me. I need to go get him" I said while twirling my keys.

"Alright well I'll come with you." Ryder said while going too grab his jacket but I stopped him.

"No your not." I said while crossing my arms.

"Really, you think it's gonna be easy carrying an almost 2 hundred pound teenager" Ryder said while giving me a pointed look.

"Good point come on." I said while grabbing his coat for him from the coat closet. I tossed it to him exiting the house. I was about to close the door but a hand stopped it.

"Wait! I'm going with you guys." Ethan said while opening the door wider and coming outside.

"Um no your not." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on please?" Ethan said while pouting.

"Your not gonna let this one go, are you?" I asked while signing. He shook his head while smirking.

"Fine. Now hurry up." I said before marching off to my car. "God knows a drunk Ollie isn't gonna stay where he is." I said  before running my hand through my hair frustratedly. As soon as the two got in I sped out of our neighborhood and straight to the Venice Bar.

We arrived there pretty quickly with me breaking all the speed limits on the way there. I got out of the car and had Ryder occupy the driver seat since there wasn't any parking. It was sad just how many people went to bars on Thanksgiving. Ethan exited the car with me.

The two of us walked up to the bouncer together. Just by the look on the bouncers face, I already knew he wasn't going to let us in.

"Hi sir, happy Thanksgiving. My friends in there so if you wouldn't mind." I tried to get by him but it didn't work.

"Alright we just need to get in there so we can get him out of there." Ethan said before slipping the bouncer a hundred dollar bill.

"Well if it's to help a friend." The bouncer said while smirking and moving aside. I looked at him in disgust before going inside with Ethan.

The minute we stepped into the bar, the smell cigarettes and alcohol wafted through the air. The smell of alcohol wasn't anything new to me but what made me cringe were the cigarettes. There were multiple individuals in the bar who were eyeing me up. Ethan wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him while glaring at the men who were starring at me.

I ignored the stares and looked around for Ollie. I tugged on Ethan's shirt when I saw Ollie leaning on a pool table with an empty shot glass in his hand. Since Ethan didn't seem like he was going to move anytime soon, I ran out of his grip and to Ollie.

I snatched the shot glass and placed it on the pool table before wrapping my around his torso and started pulling him out of the bar.

"Vera when did you get here?" Ollie asked surprised.

"Ollie why did you get so drunk? What happened?" I asked.

"No reason I just, wanted to have fun. My parents were hammering me about SAT's again." He said while looking really drowsy.

"Ollie don't fall asleep please. Wait till we get to your house okay." I asked while shaking him a little. All I got in response was a groan. Ethan quickly came to my aid when he saw me struggling with Ollie.

Once we finally got outside, Ryder was already pulled up outside of the bar for us. While I was walking to the car with Ethan someone yanked me away and pushed me against the wall. I gasped when I felt one of their hands grab a hold of my wrist.

The grip was so strong I could already feel tomorrow's bruise coming on. The guy in front of me was a middle aged man who was clearly drunk. I was about to kick the guy in the nuts when someone came up behind the man and threw him off. I let out s breath when Ethan appeared in front of me.

"Are you alright, did he hurt you?" Ethan asked while looking me up and down. When he saw me cradling my wrist he gently pulled it toward him.

On my wrist was a red hand print with a little bit of purple already implanting itself onto my skin. Ethan looked up and made eye contact with me before moving towards the man and lifting him up by his shirt. Ethan then delivered a straight punch to the mans jaw making the man groan in pain.

"Hold on man we can all take turns." He said while panting on the ground.

"No one is ever gonna touch her. YOU GOT THAT!!!" Ethan yelled while punching the man again. This time the punch landed on the mans nose.

"Ethan, come on let's go." I said while slowly walking up to him and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No Vera he deserves this! No one should ever touch you or hurt you!" Ethan said while punching the man again.

"ETHAN! Stop it lets go please." I said while ducking under his arm so that I was standing in front of him.

I ignored how close we were considering the situation. I looked into his eyes while he looked into mine. "Please let's go." I said while touching his face with one of my hands.

Ethan let out some air before dropping the man who he still held. He then nodded before putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me to the car. Ryder looked like he was about to murder the man who was still on the ground by the way he was glaring at him.

"Wait!" I said before moving away from Ethan and walking to the man who was groaning on the ground.

I bent down to his level before slapping him. "What's your name?" I asked the man.

"What's it to you, whore?" The man spat whip blood dropped out of his nose.

"I asked you what's your name." I said while glaring at him.

"Max Daniels." He said before spitting out some blood.

"Well Max Daniels, you don't know who I am, I'm Vera Allen. You've been marked. Do anything like this again and I'll make sure your life becomes worse than hell. My people will be watching you." I said before getting up and climbing into the back seat.

I placed Ollies head in my lap before sitting down. I then closed the door and rested my head against the window.

"Vera are you alright?" Ryder asked from the front while his hands clutched the steering wheel.

"I'm fine. Let's just pretend like this all never happened." I said while massaging my forehead.

"Vera this wasn't something you can just forg-" I cut Ethan off.

"I don't care, it's over now and I'd rather just forget it ever happened. So please just let me forget." I said while looking out the window.

Neither of the two said anything after that even though Ryder still mad and Ethan looked like he wanted to say something. Honestly I wasn't really in shock or traumatized about what had happened. I just hated that I couldn't defend myself when I needed to. I wouldn't let that happen again. Don't get me wrong, I know loads of self defense. I was just so shocked and the moment had caught me off guard and I just, I could've done better.

I pushed all of those thoughts out of my head and out of the car, not speaking literally. It was Thanksgiving, I would not let this stupid thing weigh me down. I let out a breath before looking down at Ollie. It didn't take long until we got to Ollie's house. I really didn't want Ollie's parents seeing him like this.

"So Ryder and I are gonna take Ollie in and Ethan you're gonna stay in the car okay." I said while giving myself a small pep-talk, it a little something like this, don't slap them just tuck Ollie in then leave.

Sure they were nice people but they were extremely pushy, especially towards Ollie which really pissed me off sometimes. I knew he wanted to just flow through high school while figuring out what he wanted to become, but his parents didn't care. They had already planned out his life for him, up till his death bed.

Of course he'd told them many times that he wanted to make a path for himself but his parents never listened.

"Why can't I come?" Ethan asked.

"Well Ollie's parents are big on reputations and, seeing two people carrying a drunk Ollie home will make them furious let alone three." I said before getting out.

Ryder opened the door and woke Ollie up before pulling him out of the car. The two of us took a side of him and walked up the concrete steps leading up to the door. I rang the door bell twice before stepping back and holding up Ollie from my side. It took about a minute before someone finally came and opened the door.

"Um hi, are Mr and Mrs. Robinson here?" I asked, the lady who looked like the house keeper scanned us up and down.

"No, they left for Thanksgiving diner at restaurant, about hour ago." I could tell she wasn't American by her slight indian accent. I would've never guessed she wasn't Indian. Not trying to be racist or anything.

"Without their son?" I asked while getting kind of angry. What kind of parents wouldn't go looking for their son and instead go to some restaurant for dinner.

"Alisha, hey. I thought you had Thanksgiving off?" Ollie slurred out. It was less than before so he was sobering up slowly.

"No, parents call me, say I have job." She said while opening the door wider for us to bring Ollie in.

"Take the rest off." Ollie said mindlessly.

"I can't, parents fire me then." She said while we walked in.

"I'll handle that go spend Thanksgiving with your family." Ollie said while smiling.

"Thank you Mr. Oliver." She said before leaving.

"Well I'm not leaving here alone, let's go." I said while turning us all back around.

"Hey where are you taking me!" Ollie said sounding like a child.

"We are gonna go celebrate Thanksgiving. Come one." I said while tugging the two of them out.

I didn't have to worry about Ollie licking his door because Alisha said she would do it.

"So guys who's ready for some turkey?" Ryder asked.

Oh what a great Thanksgiving start so far.

__________
Authors note!

Comments are great please keep them coming I really wanna know att you guys thing of my book!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2.2K 54
[COMPLETED] [Selected for @ProjectBadboys official reading list: Knights] Carlton Hargrave is arrogant and utterly rebellious. Being the youngest son...
2.2K 130 65
Maria Eduardo, a high schooler and workaholic. tries her best to survive in a society ruled by powerful, wealthy, greedy and selfish. While she striv...
1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
13.1K 511 35
What the hell are you doing? He asked Obviously I'm poking this car. Well stop. No. You look like a creep. You are a creep. Shut up, Princess. Crap. ...