The Boy of my dreams ❥ The Sa...

By weakangell

"He's the boy of my dreams, He's someone i always wanted." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Read
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptar 15
hey....

Chapter 3

635 15 2
By weakangell

waking up at exactly eight and getting out of bed then go to my dresser I change into a pair of old clothes with my old converse.

I put on deorderent then change into my clothes and spray a little perfume I do my hair into braids on one side and the other.

Right after I was finished , open my door my door and walk all the way to the kitchen to get a little snack before I go out.

"What are you doing this early ?" A voice said, behind me. I turn around and see my mom coming inside the kitchen.

I smile to her.  " I made a friend yesterday and he invited to play ball with him."

"Really? that's really good soph, Just be careful and dont get hurt, Okay?" My mom said hugging me.

I hug her back and smile to her while nodding my head.

Ryan and jake then both entered the kitchen. Jake turns his head and looks at me.

"What are you doing so up sis? and where are you going?" Jake asked, opening the fridge  to fins something to eat.

" I'm going out to play ball with a friend of mine I've meet." I said, drinking my milk.

"Hey mom, Me and jake are going to go wash the car, will be back in like an hour." Ryan said heading to the door.

I check the time and it was 9:01, Holy shit I gotta go. I grab my glove and dodgers hat. Head out with my brothers behind me.

I go to the sidewalk waiting for benny and my brothers go get the garage and get the stuff to start washing the car.

As I was waiting for benny, I see his door open and see him coming out of the house. Holy shit here comes the butterflies. He looks up at me and smiles. I look at him and smile.

"Hey look it's sophie's boyfriend!" Ryan yelled.

I turn around and make a face telling him to shut up. He looks at me and lets out a grin.

Asshole.

I see benny coming up to me and see as he comes closer. As he was coming closer my heart starts beating faster.

I look down the ground not wanting to look he's coming my way.

"Hey you made it." Benny says.

I look up  and see him smiling at me while checking me out. I couldn't help , but blush. I nod my head giving him a little smile.

"Well it is in front of my house." letting out a giggle.

"Beauitful couple! how jake?." Ryan says, making his "aww" face.

"How adorable!" Jake replied.

Benny turns around and giving them a weird look. "What are they talking about?" Benny whispers to my ear.  I look at him and just shrug my shoulders.

"Cmon lets go we gotta get to the sandlot." He says, turning around and starts walking down the street. I catch up next to him.

While me and benny started walking down the street." Wait here sophie." Benny says making stop my tracks. h He goes to a house knocking on the door. A little kid comes out he looks around 12 years old.

Him and benny both jog up where I was standing. "Benny who is this?"

"Sophia this is scotty, but we call him smalls. Smalls this is sophie, I've invited her to the sandlot." I give a wave to smalls as he smiles at me.

We then started walking again." Benny you know the guys are not going to like this." Smalls whispers to benny which makes it clear for me to hear.

Benny then hits his shoulder telling him to shut up. I wonder what does he mean by that.

"Hey sophie." Benny called out my name. I turn my head looking at him for him to continue.

"Listen the guys at the sandlot are kinda jerks
when you first meet them , but trust me right after you get to know them their acutally cool." Benny said.

Suddenly I got nervous making my stomach turn looking down at the ground.  Benny puts his hand behind my back and says," It's going to be alright, okay?"

I nod my head. After a little we arrived at the sandlot. I started getting nervous again. Once we got closer benny and smalls were heading to a spot where it had shade. Which it was called the dugout.

As I walk next to them, I see the other boys that were their from yesterday.

"Who's that benny? and why did you bring a girl here?" A kid with glasses asked.

"Yeah yeah, who is that?" Another kid said.

"Benny man why would you bring a girl? you know they can't play ball." A kid that had freckles and was kinda chubby said.

My blood started boiling.

"Guys chill, she knows how to play ball trust me." Benny says, standing next to me.

"This is sophie, She barely moved her a few days ago. " Benny says pointing at me.

"H-Hi" I said, giving them a small wave.

The same kid with the glasses came up to me and said," So you know how to play? prove it to us, you can't play you're just a girl."

I couldn't help , but felt my blood boil once again. Who does this little asshole think he's talking to?

I smiled lightely at him, "Just because I'm a girl  doesn't mean I can't play ball, Hell maybe i'm better then yall except for benny."

Everyone looks at shocked and so does benny, who was still standing next to me.

"Alright! You're up for batting sophie. Base up you blockheads!" Benny said, as everyone started getting up in their positions.

"You'll prove them wrong sophie, you'll do good." Smalls says, patting my back. I smile lightly at him.

I got the bat from the fence and go to the pitching spot and position myself ready to hit the ball.

"Are you sure you want me to go slow ? I mean I dont want you breaking any of you're nails." The pitcher said smirking at me.

I hear a few laughs from the guys.

I smile to him like a innccoent little girl and said," No acutally, go as hard as you can, I mean that's if you're good."

"Damn" "You got told DeNunez" "She's good"

I heard.

He looked at me shocked then smirked, " I'm throwing you my heater. Hope you can hit it sweetie."

He throws his heater as fast as he can, I stare at the ball as it was coming my way . Then it comes to me, I swing my bat and Hit the ball.

" Crack!"

Everyone looks up at the sky as the ball flying. It ends up hitting a window in the house.

"Yeah!" I said , clapping my hands and running to the bases everyone then stares at me shocked while me grining at them.

I ran all the bases and head to home. benny comes up to me, " You did it! I knew you could've do it!" He hugs me from my waist and spins me around, I hug his head and laugh with him.

He then stops realizes what he was doing he then puts me down awkwardly.

Everyone comes up to us and starts giving me high fives, and telling me I did a good job.

"I knew you could do it sophie!" Smalls says.

"Yeah yeah, you're good!"

"I guess you were good after all, I give you credit." The kid in the glasses said.

"Well sophie, Now that you proved us that you can play, you're in the team!" Benny said.

" Yeah!" Everyone said.

Benny then introduce me who everyone was, which were scotty smalls, of course. Squints, Yeah-Yeah, Kenny DeNunez , Timmy tommon and his brother that basically repeats him everything what he says and Bertram, then their was Ham.

Right after he finished telling me who everyone was. We played ball the whole day untill the afternoon, I couldn't be happier I meet everyone. At the end, they have all connected with me. 

I can finally call them my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 635 29
"I just wanted to be by your side. That's all I ever wanted And that's what I got- I'm so thankful. Even if you hadn't said yes, I have cherished eve...
81.7K 2.3K 13
"i promise, that i'll always choose you" .
62.6K 727 14
She wanted love and she wanted it from a country boy.
16.2K 384 14
everything was perfect till that day. but thanks to that day Y/n was able to find him. the one she was destined to love