Chapter 2

It was around one in the afternoon I was sitting outside in the front while listening to music. The door opens revealibg ryan as he stands in front of me and  waves his hand trying to catch my attention.

"What you need?" I said, taking out my earphones.

"Mom wants us to go to the store to buy bread and eggs." He says.

" Why the hell can't you go by yourself? you're old enough. Unless you're scared like a little girl." I said smirking teasing him a little.

He glares at me and says,"I'm not afraid retard I mean cmon we barely moved here, you expect me to know where everything is at?"

"Fine i'll go with you only because mom said so."

"Sophie you know you wanna come with me. What if we see the guy walking again,you going to be drooling again?" He says letting out a little giggle.

"No. Shut up about him already I dont even know him so how will I like him?" I said, giving him a confused face.

"Oh soph-"

"I'm going to go change" I said cutting him off.

I go up to my room and changed into my clothes. After i was finish i go outside and meet ryan who was standing and waiting for me.

" Finally. You take hours just to get ready to go to the store." He says.

I ignore his comment and started walking down the street while ryan was blabbing about some random shit , I went into space and started admiring the neighborhood.

We kept walking for a few minutes, I then heard some yelling from the other side turning my head around to see where it was coming from and there was a baseball field.

"Hey look a baseball field lets go look what is going on ."Ryan said, pointing straight at the baseball field.

We turned to  the field as we got closer then stopped and watched the game that was  going on.

It looked like pure 12 year olds playing who were really into the game. As I check out the guys that were yelling to each other. I look to the to the pitcher and started getting butterflies again.

I smile to myself remembering its the guy that I saw him yesterday walking down the street with a bat and a glove in his hand.

He yells something to this guy name "Yeah yeah" to throw it to second base. "Hey look its the guy from yesterday why dont you go tell him hi?" Ryan smirks at me elbowing my shoulder.

" No I will not dumbass that would be weird. Besides they concentrated in their game and I don't wanna ruin it, cmon lets go to the store already."

We then began walking to the other side to get to the store. I start to remember the pitcher as gorgeous he was.  I'm just glad he didnt see me he would probably think I'm a stalker and creep.

Ryan and i  finally arrived to the store.

We took an hour later arguing which eggs we could've gotten better also bread. I got sick of it and went with his choice. Leaving the store with peace

We started walking past the baseball field I went to the corner where we were before, as i on my tippy toes and try to see if  the boys were still there, but they weren't. Sigh.