Chapter 7

"Wait we needa get our towels!" Ryan turns around and goes to the bathroom along with jake following him.

As I wait for them I go over to the window and see benny standing in front of my house. I smile a little getting butterflies. They never fail to come back.

He had black swimming shorts, a white t-shirt on wirh his black converse and a towel on his shoulder. I smile a little remembering yesterday we almost kissed which was ruined by my dumbass brother, I swear im going to do that to him one of these days.

Just by what he was wearing made him look so good looking, I kept starring at him as i felt saliva on my arm. Oh shit i was literally drooling ryan was right.

"Guys! lets go!" Getting mad.

"Wait! sophie were not done yet!" Jake shouted.

My brothers then came out the restroom smelling like cologne. Oh boy.

"Why the hell do you both smell like cologne?" I cover my nose from the strong smell around us.

"Soph, retard what if their cute girls there? duh." Jake rolls his eyes like it was dumb question to ask then he turns his head to ryan.

"Little girls these days." Jake says making ryan nod his head.

I roll my eyes, how dumb they  really dumb. I then open the door and go outside. I make eye contact with benny he smiles at me and starts walking towards my way.

"Aye benny man!" Ryan and jake both yelled.

Benny smiles widly. "Wassup guys?" benny then squints his eyebrows and covers his nose. I giggle a little knowing it was my brothers cologne.

"What the hell is that strong smell? did you guys put cologne on? to the lake?" Benny grins.

I roll my eyes playfully," Not me, these two dumbasses." I point to my brothers with smiles on their faces.

"Guys if you're thinking they're going to be any girls there. Yall wrong, its only going to be us." Benny says laughing a little at the end.

Jake and ryan both pout their lips.

As i lock the door and close it behind me,The guys started walking down the street. Right after i jog up to them catching up.

"Benny , are we going to meet the guys at the lake?" That was probably a stupid questions since the guys met us up at yeah-yeah's house earlier.

He turns his head towards me and smirks at me. "What do you think?"

I blush as i also grin, looking down at the ground. That was probably a stupid question to ask. Why did i even bother to ask?

We walked a little turning into an alley. We followed benny walking into the woods. Further a little more then arrived at the lake.

It was like a middle of the woods, which was good because it also had a easy way out and you just had to walk straight. Who knew an alley would lead you up to a lake?

The guys were all waiting for us while they were sitting down in a table. Everyone was here except for DeNunez. He couldn't come because I guess he had to take care of something back home.