Chapter 3

waking up at exactly eight and getting out of bed then go to my dresser I change into a pair of old clothes with my old converse.

I put on deorderent then change into my clothes and spray a little perfume I do my hair into braids on one side and the other.

Right after I was finished , open my door my door and walk all the way to the kitchen to get a little snack before I go out.

"What are you doing this early ?" A voice said, behind me. I turn around and see my mom coming inside the kitchen.

I smile to her.  " I made a friend yesterday and he invited to play ball with him."

"Really? that's really good soph, Just be careful and dont get hurt, Okay?" My mom said hugging me.

I hug her back and smile to her while nodding my head.

Ryan and jake then both entered the kitchen. Jake turns his head and looks at me.

"What are you doing so up sis? and where are you going?" Jake asked, opening the fridge  to fins something to eat.

" I'm going out to play ball with a friend of mine I've meet." I said, drinking my milk.

"Hey mom, Me and jake are going to go wash the car, will be back in like an hour." Ryan said heading to the door.

I check the time and it was 9:01, Holy shit I gotta go. I grab my glove and dodgers hat. Head out with my brothers behind me.

I go to the sidewalk waiting for benny and my brothers go get the garage and get the stuff to start washing the car.

As I was waiting for benny, I see his door open and see him coming out of the house. Holy shit here comes the butterflies. He looks up at me and smiles. I look at him and smile.

"Hey look it's sophie's boyfriend!" Ryan yelled.

I turn around and make a face telling him to shut up. He looks at me and lets out a grin.

Asshole.

I see benny coming up to me and see as he comes closer. As he was coming closer my heart starts beating faster.

I look down the ground not wanting to look he's coming my way.

"Hey you made it." Benny says.

I look up  and see him smiling at me while checking me out. I couldn't help , but blush. I nod my head giving him a little smile.

"Well it is in front of my house." letting out a giggle.

"Beauitful couple! how jake?." Ryan says, making his "aww" face.

"How adorable!" Jake replied.

Benny turns around and giving them a weird look. "What are they talking about?" Benny whispers to my ear.  I look at him and just shrug my shoulders.

"Cmon lets go we gotta get to the sandlot." He says, turning around and starts walking down the street. I catch up next to him.

While me and benny started walking down the street." Wait here sophie." Benny says making stop my tracks. h He goes to a house knocking on the door. A little kid comes out he looks around 12 years old.

Him and benny both jog up where I was standing. "Benny who is this?"

"Sophia this is scotty, but we call him smalls. Smalls this is sophie, I've invited her to the sandlot." I give a wave to smalls as he smiles at me.