Chapter 13

"Yo! smalls throw it to second!" Benny shouted, He throws the ball up and hits it making it go far and up. Smalls then runs backward and catches it.

Then throwing it to second base right before timmy was running too it. "Benny it's to damn hot out here." Ham says rubbing off fhe sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah-yeah , too hot." Yeah-yeah pants, breathing heavily in the hot air. I couldn't help but agree as everyone does.

I walk over to the dugout, grabbing my cold water and chugging it down. "It's barely eighty degress! why are you all sitting here?" Benny says kind of irratated.

"How about we all go to the tree house for a little and just hmm, i don't know? Chill!" Bertram rolls his eyes drinking more of his drink.

"Look guys, i know it damn hot and you are all sweating, but it's barely tweleve p.m" Benny sits down next to putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to his chest.

"Benny, listen to them it's freakin hot, and i don't like sweating alot smelling like shit." I wrap my arms around his waist.

As i inhale the air from the chest, the mix of his cologne and sweat giving me a relaxing relaxtion.

"Yeah man listen to your girl, she's even saying it." DeNunez giggles pointing at me. "Fine fine, be like that, what are we going to do now?" Benny finally gives up.

"Like i said before, lets go to the tree house." Bertram said. "Yeah, i'll mee all you guys out here half an hour okay?" Benny stands up letting me go.

We all walked back to our houses, instead of going to my own benny invited me to his. Which would be weird since it's my first time going to his house.

"Cmon baby, don't be scared." Benny giggles. Twisting the nob of the door making all the fresh air out. As my hair goes back making my eyes close from the freshness.

"Aye!" Benny grab my head playfully making me go to the side. "Benny stop!" I let out a laugh grabbing his hand pulling it away.

Benny grabs my hand interlocking them together." Hello benny, you're home early." A voice in front of us spoke.

"Mom hey! Were stop playing cause it was too hot. I'm just going to gets some things from my room and i'll be leaving." Benny says.

"Oh dear. Thats fine don't be late too dinner!" Benny's mother smiles at him. Then she turns and looks at me. " Sophie! i finally get to meet you!" Mrs.Rodriguez shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too! my mother tells me you two are best friend." I smile to her. "Why yes! we sure are! anyways i'll let you both go. Benny i'm going to the store to start on dinner. Don't be late!"

She grabs her keys as i wave bye to her."Alright ma!" Benny puts his bat on ther other side of the couch.

"Cmon baby, lets go to my room." Benny says making me follow right behind him. As i pass by a other rooms i stop my tracks and looks at one full of girly stuff.

"You have a sister?" I then continue walking behind him."Yeah i actually do, she'll be here. You'll get to meet her later."

Benny opens his door room and walks inside. I look around and see so many baseball stuff and posters. I sit down on his bed still starring around.

"Watcha looking at baby?" Benny spokes out as he takes out a flannel and a white t-shirt. "Oh nothing just looking around." I lay down and stare at the gorgeous boy in front of me.

Benny then goes to his drawer and takes out antoher flannel, then throwing it at me as it lands on my face. "Why are you giving me this?" I grab it  taking out of my face.

"Put it on, wear it." Benny takes off his shirt revealing his almost showable abs. I stare at his body making me bite my lip.

Benny catches me me starring at him."Like anything you see babygirl?" Benny says in a teasing voice. I bite my lip again while smiling nodding my head.

"You damn right i do." My contact with his abs. Benny then stands in front of me crunching down a little putting both of his hand on one side and the other on my thigh.

Making our lips almost connects. " Touch them." Benny smirks looking into my eyes. I ignore his comment and press my lips into his.

Pulling away quickly from the peck. I know me and benny have heat moments , but i don't want them to go far. Not yet.

"I'm going to go to the restroom and change my shirt okay?" I stand up and head to the restroom closing the door behind me.

I change into benny's flannel, It's a little big on me but i'll be fine. I open the door and look at benny as he eas ready to leave.

"You ready babe?" Benny looks up and down at me. "Damn you look good in my shirts." As he bits his lips, grabbing my waist making me wrap my arms around his head.

"You're so hot." I whisper to him, He chuckles and smirks down at me since i of course am a little smaller then him.

"You should give me most of your clothes." I smile to him." How about you keep for this one for right now." Benny winks at me as he licks his lips.

"Hmm, i love it when you lick your lips makes you ten times hotter." Trying to sound "romantic."

We both then connect out lips together making it a sound and passionate. "Okay babe, lets go the guys are probably waiting for us." I brake off the kiss and let go of him.

"Fine fine fine." Benny rolls his eyes and sticks his hand for me to grab. I smile and interlock mine with his.

Heyyyyy yalll!! First of all thank you all so much for 10k reads! currently i'm editing the book and thats why i couldn't update sooner. But yeah thank you all so much! I love you all really! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment! gracias loves 💓