Chaptar 15

"You know, you really gotta stop being so pushy all the time." Yeah-yeah rolls his eyes as he scoffs off.

"Stop complaining already, you're already annoying especally when you keep asking yeah-yeah after every sentences." Squits complained.

"Yeah-yeah ."

Sophie pov.

I now arrived in front of my house as the hot wind blew through my hair. I then see a little light appearing not so far away from me.

I squint my eyes as I try to look closer and what it is. As it came closer, The sound starting sounding like someone was riding a bike.

" Hello darling." A voice has spoken. I stop my tracks and think to myself. What the hell? I heard this voice before.

Phillip.

He was now right in front of me checking me out up and down. I got bad vibes and chills as his eyes kept burning my skin.

" Can I help you or can you just leave already?" I spat not really giving a damn how rude I was.

" Woah woah woah, what's with the attitude now cupcake?" I knew he was smiling as i scoff in disgust.

" What do you want now phillips? Do i need to call benny to kick your ass or what?"

" Baby don't be like that." Phillips gets close to me and puts his arm around my waist.

I push him off of me and scream. The door from my house opens as my brother ryan appears.

" Is everything alright sis?" Both him and jake come out.

" Yeah I was just telling him to leave." I get close to his ear. " If I were you I would run, I wouldnt want you to get into my brothers bad side" I quietly whisper.

Squings Pov.

I am going to admit it, I was pretty rough on sophia blaming it out on her. But it's not my fault all of us feel that way!

Well maybe except small, but everyone else does. " It's not that deep bro. Just let it go already." Yeah-Yeah spoke breaking my thoughts.

"You're right , but it still isn't good how he ditches us to be with her, I rolly my eyes."

We were both now walking down into Sophie's street. We started to hear voices as we got closer.

" Wait is that phillips? I said confused and stopped both of our tracks. " Yeah yeah it sounds just like him."

"Is that phillips?." I asked confused and stop our tracks

Allen eyes grew wider. " That's sophie and phillips! and he has his arm around her!"

"Holy crap we have to tell benny!" We both turn and run back to the tree house.

Benny isnt going to like this.

Hello everyone. im deeply sorry. i know i said months ago i was gunna keep updating but as you may not know i am now a senior and this year i've been busting my ass off so i hardly have time for writting, i havent started to edit but i will soon and try to hurry up and finish up this book because yall deserve it. it may take a little time so please don't rush me. thank you all who still read this horrible bad grammar book lol. i'll be back soon again loves.