hey....

hello....

i decided to long on wattpad and im sooo amazed this book had gotten so much attention.....  so a little update on my life, i have moved on from my mike vitar obbession phase which was when i was 16 and decided to write this horrible book. and i am now in college which im studying for journalism which i promise you my writing is 100x better. BUT ANYWHOOOO, so i was thinking that i should actually finish this book already for you guys cause you guys deserve it. also , i re-read this entire book and i honestly fucking hate it lol. the plot is sooo off and the whole book is just HORRIBLEEE. like i said i was  16 when i first made this book so please, im sorry for my miss punctuation and the horrible writing just in general, i honestly dont understand how you guys like it lol.  BUT i will give you guys two options.

i will re edit this entire book and continue , but their is going to have to be slow updates. The reason why their is going to be slow updates is because obivously college is taking up most of my life.

second, i will leave the book as it is and continue with it no matter how fucking cringe it is lol. as well, as slow updates

SOOOO please comment which one you want and the most comment it has i will be picking it out.

Love you all and thank you for reading this shitty book!