Chapter 9

"Hamilton Porter! would you throw the sandwhich away and finish off our game!" Benny yelled while stopping his way to third base.

Ham runs to the dugout and puts the sandwhich in side the bag, and goes back to home base.

" Ham you ready! lets get benny out for once." Squints shouted smirking devishly towards him, getting ready to throw it.

Benny then run to home base, as Squints throws the ball to ham, catching it he waits for benny to towards him. Benny then goes back to third base , as ham throws the ball to squints.

Benny was almost close to third base but runs up fast to home run. Squints then throws the ball to ham, as he catches it. Benny slides down making his foot tap the base first.

Everyone grunts how they couldn't catch him. Benny grins at the guys making his way to the dugout taking out a cold water bottle and drinking it fast.

I make my way to his direction and sit down where he was at.

"I can tell the guys really hate it when you do that." I speak up making my mouth into a smile.

"I try my best, plus it gives me more strength and practice." He says, sitting down interlocking our hands together.

"Why are you wearing a dress and sandals? doesn't that shit make you tired? girly girl." He grins at his sassy comment.

"Benny were all gunna go to the vincent store to get some drinks, yall want anything?" Timmy says, then tom repeats the same thing.

"Yeah just get me a gatorade man? thanks." He makes a hand shake with both of them. Then they both leave with the guys.

little asshole didn't ask me if i wanted something. oh well i don't really care anyways.

"Anyways, my mom made me and my brothers go to this girls party. It was pretty lame, i was thinking about you guys." I said.

"Awww, my little soph missed me? you're a cutie." Benny flirts with me playing with my long hair.

Blushing, I remove my hand from his and touch his hair running my hands threw it as he closes his eyes and moan lightly putting his head back. He tiltes his head front and open his eyes smiling at me.

"I can't wait for our date tomorrow sophia." He puts his forehead against mine. He called me sophia. No one ever calls me that except for my mom.

"I can't wait neither. Just you and me benjamin." I smile pulling away from his forehead.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"Hmmm, just wear something nice. Something i can easily take off." He thinks putting his hand under his chin, while tapping his finger on his mouth.

"You're such a pervert!" My eyes get wide open pushing him.

"Hey! i'm just kidding sweetheart! Just wear something like you would go to the park." He smirks.

"Well shorts and a shirt? Fine." I playfully sigh.

He puts his arm around me and smiles at me.

"Just wear what ever you want. You look beautiful on whatever." My cheeks turn bright red. Making me feel beauitful.

"Thank you." I then get close to his face and peck his lips while he was off guard.

The guys came by a few minutes later. Benny got his drink and smalls got me a water bottle. That was acutally very nice of him, considering the fact no one else did.

Out of the guys, I really liked smalls. I mean everyone e can be a little sassy and everything. Scotty eas just their trying to do the right thing.

"Sophia throw the ball to bertram!" Hamilton shouts throwing the ball towards me. I caught it and threw it to second base. Making Timmy out.

Right then a group of boys came to the sandlot riding their bikes. Benny then grabs a bat from the floor and gets in front of me.

"Benny what's happening?" I tippy toe trying to see what are they doing.

The guys all walk up to them while benny stands in front of me. Protecting me.

"Just be quiet sophie, I'll tell you later okay?" He saying clenching his jawline.

"What are you guys doing here? Didn't you have enough when we beat you last summer? or are you still up for more wussy." Ham yells to the kid in blonde hair.

" We just came by to see what you're doing. Like always you all suck at baseball while Rodriguez is the only one that can play." The blonde hair looking at benny.

His eyes wide open as he gets off the bike.

"And who's that pretty lady behind you benny?" He shouts to us trying to check me out. luckly Benny's body was covering me.

"Don't even think about it Phillips!" Benny yelled. Causing me to get shivers down my spine, I've never heard benny yelled like that before whoa their.

"Well who ever she is make sure to call me sweetie." He says making his hand into like a phone. Benny clenches his jaw more causing him to get more mad.

"Benny calm down." I whisper.

"Just get out of here before we kick your ass phillips!" Bertram says.

"Fine, well leave just don't forget to tell the girl behind Rodriguez to call me sometime." He says, within that benny grabs his bat harder and starts walking towards the guys.

Phillips noticed it and got on his bike turning around and leaving. Everyone kicks dirt at them and their bikes.

Benny throws his bat at them failing to hit one of them. I catch up to the guys and benny watching them leave.

"Who were those guys benny? and what do they want?" I say kinda frighten.

"Don't worry about it sophia." Benny says. looking at them leaving.

Heyyyyyyyy yalll! its angel here lol so now sophie knows phillips oh oh. thats a bad thing;))) you know why? cause you'll find out later sweethearts. Anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter because damn well i did. who likes benny mad and protective? sure as hell i did;) vote and comment loves❤️ untill next time woes.