So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 41

11.4K 491 815
By omgchele

Hey guys! So earlier this week on Snapchat a girl from Wattpad named P0lyvore messaged me and she told me she told the guy who plays Adonis in this story about this story and how his character likes his cousin lol He was open to checking this book out but then we got this great idea. So, if you guys don't mind, we want Lucas Coly to know about the book since he plays Theodore but it's virtually impossible to contact him lol 

So the best way to get in contact with him is if we ALL messaged him. Y'all can dm him on Twitter (iamlucascoly), Instagram (iamlucascoly), Snapchat (onlylucascoly), Periscope or any other means of social media or any ways you guys can contact him and just let him know about the book and if y'all need to get in contact with me about anything regarding the book, my Instagram is: omgcheleee or inbox me on here or on Snapchat: omgchele

Thank you guys in advance! :)

EJ

"Shit," I groaned.

I pulled out of Alicia and laid beside her in her bed as she reached down to pull the cover over her naked body. She pulled the cover up to her neck before turning to me.

"I know we already talked about this but when do you think you'll be leaving?"

I scrunched up my face, going limp as soon as she opened her mouth. She got me hard for just a few seconds since she knows how to work her mouth well but she always seems to make me go limp with all of her complaining. "If you know we already talked about when I'm leaving, why you still bringing the subject up?"

"Because this is my house and you're not going to run it. And my seven year old daughter still lives here and I don't need her to start questioning me and who you are. So before that happens, you need to go and I mean like today."

"I ain't going no where. And if that little bitch starts questioning me or you then you need to beat her ass. She's a kid, she doesn't need to know."

Alicia frowned. "First of all, don't call my daughter a bitch. You've disrespected me, my son and my home enough but don't bring my innocent daughter into this. And secondly, you'll leave when I tell you to leave. You're not gonna continue to stay here in my way and in my daughter's way. You've already put my son in the hospital and now he's going to jail because of you, don't you think you've done enough for my family?"

I smirked. "I could do a whole lot more for your family than you'd ever realize. You don't know me bitch. I got connections all around the city."

"Connections, where? You haven't worked for the city for months because you were fired from your job because you were losing your damn mind. You've been in a downwards spiral, losing your mind for months because your wife cheated on you, and shit, I don't blame her. I couldn't be tied down with a nigga like you either. So then you started your own company once all of your legal money dried up and your house got foreclosed on," she laughed. "You didn't think I knew about you, did you? You're nothing but a fraud EJ."

Leave it to a messy female like her to find out my entire life story. Yeah, everything she said is true but she's leaving out a lot of details. I will agree that I'm losing my mind though. I know I'm losing it but dealing with bitches like her, annoying pests like Aubrey, my horrible parents and my siblings that can't ever seem to leave me alone, have driven me to become who I am today. My personality wasn't up to me. My family did this to me, that's why I'm going to kill them all.

"You kn--" I was cut short by the sound of knocking on the door, and based on how light the knocks were, I knew it was that annoying ass kid of hers. I turned to Alicia, who was already climbing out of bed but I stopped her. I threw my arm back against her chest, forcing her to lay down under me. "You better not get up. You better tell that little bitch to find something to do because we're busy right now."

She scrunched up her face. "EJ, seriously, get your fuckin' hands off of me."

I pushed my arm back further into her chest. "You think I'm playing? Tell that bitch to leave!"

She took a deep breath. "K-Kennedy?"

"Yes?" the little girl asked from the other end of the door. "Mama, who's in there with you? I heard you screaming. Are you okay?"

I chuckled as I looked over at Alicia. "You need to tell that little girl to leave the door and for her to stop listening in while I'm fucking you."

"Well damn," Alicia smacked her lips. "She's only seven and the house ain't that big. I told you to stop trying to sleep with me when my daughter is here because she's gonna start asking questions."

"I'm not trying to sleep with you if you're initiating it and she wouldn't have to ask questions if you just sent her outside for a few hours. She won't ever know what's going on if you just put her out of the house for awhile because she honestly doesn't need to be all up in my business."

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Kennedy, I'm all right baby!" she yelled back.

"Okay well is there a man in there? I heard a man talking and I saw a weird guy last night. I was laying in bed and saw him standing in my bedroom door watching me in the dark."

Alicia turned to me, glaring, but I just shrugged my shoulders. "What?" I whispered. "I was just looking at the little bitch. You know, I gotta feeling she's gonna grow up to be just like her Mama. Hoe must run in the family."

"You're such a little bitch Effrin," she spat, before talking back to Kennedy, "Yeah, I have a friend over baby!"

"Oh well can we see Aubrey though? Because you promised me yesterday that we would see him today. I really miss him Mama."

I sucked my teeth. "You need to go sit down little girl!" I yelled to her. "Your Mama's busy getting some good d*ck, so before I get pissed off that you still standing at my bedroom door bugging us, I suggest you leave. I'mma give you a whoopin' if you don't leave!"

"No you can't!" Kennedy yelled back. Alicia quickly shot up in the bed when she heard Kennedy twisting the door knob, but luckily I locked it. "Mama, why's the door locked?"

"Because it is baby," Alicia replied. "Just go back to your room."

"Why? I wanna talk to you."

"Because I said so."

"How come? I wanna talk to you about when we can see Aubrey though!"

"Because I said so damn it! Take your ass back to your room little girl!" Alicia yelled.

Kennedy groaned. "Fine. I'll just go see him myself."

"Yeah, you do that," Alicia sarcastically replied.

I laid back in bed waiting to hear Kennedy say something else but all I heard was nice, peaceful silence. This is the type of silence I love. I turned back to Alicia. "You gon' hop back up on this d*ck?"

She scrunched up her face. "When are you gonna leave nigga? 'Cause you said you were gonna go out and get some money, so when is that gonna happen?"

I sucked my teeth. "Don't worry about what I'm doing. Just worry about sucking this d*ck."

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Hell yeah. Why would I need to lie?"

Before she even got a chance to respond, I grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved her face into my manhood. Whether she wants to do it or not, she's gonna give me some head when ever I want her to.

Alicia's right though. I do need to get out of here and re-up my money but I can't just go into Aubrey's apartment blind and without any protection. I need to get protection before I do anything but I don't even have any money for that. If all else fails, I might need to steal some from Alicia before I can rob Aubrey. Then once I'm done robbing Aubrey, I'll kill off Alicia and Kennedy since they know too much. But once I get rid of them, I'll have to get out of the country.

Jaz

I sat in my car outside of the gated community Theodore stays in, waiting on him to come outside. Something that didn't come as much of a surprise to me was that I'm on the Do Not Enter list for his community. I already know Lindsey and Mr. McDonald had a helping hand in making that list, but I don't even care. If that's how they're going to stop Theodore and I from being around each other, then they're going to have to try harder.

I looked to my side as the gates opened and I watched as Theodore walked out with a smile on his face. Damn. The last time I saw him, we were kissing on my bed. I'm just glad he doesn't feel weird about the kiss anymore like I do. I understand he doesn't want anything to do with me because of his friendship with Aubrey but that friendship is long gone and won't ever be rekindled. Part of me has a few feelings for him but it's not like I can express those feelings since he just shut the thought of us ever being together down.

But even if he didn't shut the thought down, I wouldn't even know how to tell him I'm feeling this way. I know Theodore and I know he's gonna think I'm homie hopping if I tell him I like him, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until he says something about it because I'm not going to get played or made out to be a hoe.

He pulled the passenger door open and slid into the seat beside me. "What's up Jazmine? I haven't seen you in a few days."

I took a deep breath, pulling away from his gated community. "Yeah, I know. I've been busy with school lately. You still going to school?"

He smirked, nodding his head. "Yeah, something like that."

"No, seriously?" I asked, looking over at him.

He smiled. "Yeah I'm going. I just get a little busy sometimes but I'm still going and keeping up with all of my work. While you on my ass about school, what about you? I hope you still going."

I opened up my mouth to speak but I was cut off by my phone ringing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrunched up my face when I saw it was Kennedy calling me. She normally never calls me, always texting me and trying to get me to play games with her. I pressed answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey," I answered. "You okay?"

"No," she sniffed as if she had been crying.

"What's going on?"

"Because I keep asking my Mama to take me to the hospital to see Aubrey and she won't let me."

I sighed. "Well why won't she?"

"Because she has a man in her room and I hate him Jaz!" she cried. "I kept trying to come in Mama's room but the door was locked and he said he was gonna give me a whoopin' if I kept bothering him. So then Mama started yelling at me to go back to her room so I left."

My eyes widened. "You left? Where are you going?"

Theodore looked over at me and whispered, "Who is it?"

"Kennedy," I whispered to him.

"I wanted to go to the hospital to see my brother but it's so dark and I don't know where I'm going so I called you. Can you take me to the hospital to see my brother?"

I sighed. "Kennedy, does your Mom know you left the house?"

"Yes. I told her I was leaving to go see him and she said I can do it but I don't know where I'm going. Jazmine, can you pick me up?"

"You know visiting hours are over, right?"

"What's that mean?"

"You can't see him until tomorrow," I told her, causing her to sigh.

"But I wanna see him tonight Jazmine."

I sighed. "Wait, tell me where you're at because you can't just be out in the middle of the night."

"I'm still on my street, I'm just at the end of the block. Hey! Since you said I can't see Aubrey until tomorrow, can I just spend the night with you like we talked about? Oh my God! It's gonna be so much fun to spend the night Jaz. We can stay up doing each others' hair and make up tonight and we can talk about my boyfriend."

I slightly smiled. "I'll see about that but stay where you are Kennedy, I'm coming to get you. Okay?"

"Okay."

I turned to Theodore as I pressed my foot on the gas, trying to get to Kennedy quickly. "I gotta go pick her up. She's out roaming the streets because her hoe ass Mama has some nigga laid up in bed with her and she's not watching her fuckin' daughter," I whispered.

Even though Aubrey and I haven't been together for months, somehow, I'm still caught up in more shit of his. I love Kennedy like the little sister I never had, and I'd do anything to help her out, but it's just always something with his family. His Mama needs to stop acting like she's still young and watch the damn kids she popped out. She already drove Aubrey off and now he's laid up in a coma about to go to jail and he's going to force Kennedy in the same situation. She's already out roaming the streets because her Mom doesn't know how to keep her family and her relationships separate, especially since she's just sleeping with dudes for money.

Theodore scrunched up his face. "Ms. Johnson just let her walk out of the house?" he whispered.

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Jazmine?" Kennedy asked over the phone.

"Yeah. I'm still here Kennedy."

"Are you still coming?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm on my way right now. I'm a few minutes away. You're still standing at the end of your street, right?"

"Yes but it's so dark out here and I'm scared Jazmine."

I sighed. "Is there a light post near you that you can stand under?"

It was silence on the other end for a few seconds before she gasped. "Yes! It's just a few feet away from where I was standing."

"Alright stand under the light so it can be easier to see you when I come and get you."

"Okay, I'm under the light right now Jazmine. Was I still spending the night with you?"

I took a deep breath. I really didn't want to take her back home and runt he risk of her leaving again or even being in danger because of that guy her Mom's sleeping with. If her Mom's too busy to notice her seven year old ran out of the house in the middle of the night because she's too busy getting some d*ck then there's no telling what else Kennedy might get into. I want to take her with me, but where can she stay? My parents will be livid if I just bring some random kid in the house, but once they find out who she's related to, they'll kick the both of us out. I can't take her back to my house."

"Um yeah, I guess. Hold on for a second." I pulled the phone away from my mouth before I turned to Theodore and whispered to him, "Kennedy needs somewhere to stay tonight because her Mom's too busy with some guy to pay attention to her and I can't take her back to my house. You know my parents won't be cool with it so can she stay the night with you? I'll even talk my parents into letting me stay the night over my friends' house and I'll stay over there. Please?"

Theodore shrugged his shoulders. "It doesn't matter to me but I don't know how you gon' get up in my house. You know they don't want you there but we can't just kidnap the kid. Ms. Johnson is gonna be pissed if she gets up and sees that Kennedy is gone."

"I know but she obviously doesn't care enough since she let her daughter walk out of the house."

"You're right but that's not your kid," he whispered. "Look, she can stay over but if Ms. Johnson finds out we got her, then that's on you and it's on you to get up in my house because I don't want any parts of this. I'm not gonna get arrested for kidnapping a kid."

I rolled my eyes as I turned down the street to Kennedy's house. "You're not gonna get arrested if nobody knows," I told them before I put my phone back up to my ear. "Alright. I'm on your street now Kennedy. Do you see my car?"

"Yes. Should I come to your car?"

I squinted my eyes through the darkness, looking for her. I took a deep breath once I saw her standing at the end of the street under a lamp post. "Nope. Stay where you are. I'm coming."

"Alright."

I continued driving down the street until I stopped in front of Kennedy, who had the biggest smile on her face. She walked up to my car and pulled the back door open but as soon as she did, she yelled. "Theodore!" she gasped as she climbed into the back seat of my car. She closed the door and scooted over so she was directly behind Theodore. "I haven't seen you in so long."

Theodore chuckled. "I know. How you been best friend?"

"I've been so lonely without," she said as she buckled up her seat belt before I pulled off. "Have you seen my brother in the hospital?"

"Nope."

"How come? Aren't you guys supposed to be brothers?"

Theodore sighed. "I know but I've just been so busy with school lately and my baby."

Her eyes widened. "A baby? You?"

"Yeah, me," Theodore chuckled.

Her eyes stayed wide as she looked at Theodore. "Wow but aren't you supposed to be married or did you get divorced like my Mama and Daddy?"

"It's complicated."

"Oh," she mumbled. "What's the baby's name?"

"Princess."

Kennedy smiled. "Princess can be my second best friend."

"Who's the first best friend?" I asked.

"His name is Daniel. Do you guys know him?"

"I got a nephew named Daniel," Theodore replied.

"It's probably the same one! What does he look like?"

Theodore smirked. "Like his Mama."

Kennedy's eyes widened even more. "My friend Daniel looks like his Mama too! What's his last name?"

"Reed."

Kennedy gasped. "That's my friends' last name too. Does he have cool eyes? Because my friends' eyes are like brown and green mixed together."

Theodore chuckled. "Yeah he's got cool eyes. I think we're talking about the same Daniel. You know, he lives with me so you can see your friend when we go to my house."

Kennedy scrunched up her face. "I thought we were going to Jazmine's house."

"We were," I spoke up, "but Theodore's house is cooler. You can see your best friend, you can see Princess and Theodore."

Kennedy slightly smiled. "Okay. I guess I can deal with that."

I smiled as I glanced back at her through my rear view mirror. "You mind if I ask you something Kennedy?" She shook her head. "Alright, well do you walk out of the house by yourself often?"

She shook her head. "No, only when I go to my friends houses. They live on the same street as me but I don't normally walk out by myself. My Mom is always with me if she isn't with one of her boyfriends."

"Who is this guy she's with?"

She slightly shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know for sure but something like Effrin. He's weird though. He was standing in my bedroom door watching me last night and he's mean. He always yells at me when ever he's at my house and he smells like smoke," she laughed.

I looked to my side at Theodore, who was shifting in his seat as if something Kennedy said got him tight. I shook my head and turned back to Kennedy. "Alright well you just can't walk out of the house even if you don't like what your Mom is doing. You're too young to just be walking out of the house, especially at night, by yourself. You know, Aubrey wouldn't be happy about you just walking out the house, would he?"

"No," she mumbled. "But Aubrey's not here."

"Which means you need to listen to your Mom."

"But Aubrey said if he's not around to help me then call you because you always know what to do. He said not to call Mama because she always says something stupid so that's why I called you tonight," she explained, making me scrunch up my face.

"When did he say that?"

"Like last week. It was before he got hurt."

I took a deep breath. Maybe Aubrey hasn't completely lost it like I thought he has. Maybe he has an ounce of sense left in his body since he knows not to depend on his mother, but why me? How come he doesn't have anybody else in his life that can be there for him and his sister in a time of need? How come he always comes running back to me when it's convenient for him, but I'm a hoe if I do the same for him?

"Oh, well listen to your brother then," I told her.

The rest of the car ride was silent except for Kennedy telling us about her new school, her teachers and her friends. She talked our heads off, trying to catch us up on what we've missed since we haven't been around that much in the past few months. But we were back at Theodore's house within fifteen minutes and I was pulling into the driveway.

"Wow," Kennedy's eyes widened as she climbed out of the car, starring at Theodore's house. "Is this a hotel?"

Theodore laughed. "This is my house."

"Are you rich or something?"

Theodore nodded his head. "Yeah, something like that."

I climbed out of my car after them and followed them into Theodore's house. I planned on staying over here tonight to help with Kennedy since I know Theodore still has to take care of Princess. And if Lindsey or Mr. McDonald have something to say to me about why I'm at their house, then they'll just have to answer to Theodore. I'm not out to get their family and they know that. I just don't understand why everybody in Theodore's family is always so paranoid, like somebody is always trying to hurt them.

"You wanna see the baby?" Theodore asked as he led us upstairs to his bedroom.

Kennedy smiled. "Yeah. Is she pretty?"

"I think so."

"She is. She's beautiful," I added.

Kennedy scrunched up her face. "Are you her Mama Jaz?"

"She probably wish she was," Theodore laughed.

"No," I laughed. "I'm her aunt, like how I'm your aunt."

Kennedy nodded her head. "Oh, I get it now. So who's her Mama?"

"She doesn't have one," Theodore replied but that only made Kennedy smile.

"Oh, that's okay. Since you're my boyfriend Theodore, that makes Princess my daughter so I'm her new Mommy. Can I be her Mommy?"

Theodore laughed. "Aren't you a little young to be a Mom and to have a boyfriend? And what if I had a girlfriend?"

"You do, it's me," she smiled. "And age is just a number."

I shook my head as Theodore walked up to his bedroom that was dimly lit by the light sitting on his nightstand while the door stood all the way open. Just from being out in the hallway, I could see Princess asleep in her crib.

Kennedy gasped. "Is that her?!"

Theodore quickly covered her mouth. "You gotta whisper so we don't wake her up. It's hard to get her to go back to sleep. A'ight?"

Kennedy nodded her head before we all walked into Theodore's room and she ran right up to Princess' crib. She held on to one side of the crib as she looked down at Princess, who wasn't even asleep. She was just laying on her back in her crib, looking around at us but I'm sure she was just looking for Theodore because as soon as he got close enough on her, she started smiling.

"I didn't know babies could smile," Kennedy said as she watched Theodore pull Princess out of her crib.

I smiled. "Yeah, babies can do anything you can."

"Can she talk?"

"She can talk and cry but she can't say real words. We don't really know what she's saying but she should start talking in the next couple of months," Theodore told her as he sat down on his bed with Princess in his arms. "Now when she starts talking, it won't be big words or anything. Just like 'Mama' or 'Dada'."

Kennedy followed Theodore to his bed and sat beside him. "Wow. I didn't know babies were so complex. Can I touch her?"

"Yeah just be careful with her head."

Kennedy stuck her small hand out and was about to touch Princess but she jumped once she saw Princess moving on her own. Princess put her arms out as if she was stretching from her nap but Kennedy was just so shocked. She put her hand out and was about to touch Princess again, but this time, Princess didn't move first. Kennedy hesitantly touched Princess' hand and looked at her fingers, as if they'd be different from hers. She then poked Princess' cheeks, making Princess smile.

"See, she likes you," Theodore told her.

Kennedy smiled as she looked up at Theodore. "I think me and her can be best friends but you know what?"

"What?"

"She smells just like milk and baby lotion."

Theodore laughed. "Yeah 'cause she's a baby. You wanna hold her?"

Kennedy's eyes widened. "Oh no, I don't wanna hurt her. I'll just watch."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm."

Theodore III

I waited until everybody fell asleep before I sneaked down the hall to Grandpa's bedroom. That shit Kennedy said about her Mama laying up with an Effrin just wasn't sitting right with me. There aren't too many niggas walking around with a name like that, and based on the way she was describing him, it's got to be my uncle. And it would seem accurate that it's him since I've heard he's been sleeping with Aubrey's Mama for awhile now. He probably just went to her house to seek refuge while everybody's out looking for him.

I quickly tapped on Grandpa's door and didn't bother waiting on him to respond, I walked right into his room and found him sitting on the side of his bed with a gun in his hands.

I scrunched up my face. "Grandpa?"

He looked up at me with a frown on his face. "Damn son, didn't I tell you to knock?"

"I did."

"Well did I respond?"

"No but this shit is important but what'chu doing with that gun? I know you not talking that crazy shit about being with Grandma again. You know we're all depending on you right now Grandpa, so you can't do anything crazy, especially when it'll effect the rest of us."

He sighed. "I was just contemplating it but I wasn't gonna do it tonight."

I scrunched up my face. "So you're still gonna do it?"

He slightly shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, maybe. But when ever I do it, it's not gonna be any time soon. It's gonna be later though."

I sighed. "I know you were talking about getting help for Grandma's death and never went through with it because you got busy with us when we came to live with you, but do you think you should've went through with the help? 'Cause I know you love Grandma and you miss her but I can't keep walking in on this kind of stuff. This is the second time I walked in on you with a gun in your hands and the first time I didn't say anything because you made me promise not to but this is getting ridiculous. I can't keep covering for you Grandpa. You don't need to do this to yourself, or us."

He sighed. "I told all y'all niggas before that I didn't need any help. What's a nigga that doesn't know me gonna help me with when it comes to coping with my old lady's death? Yeah, of course I'm fucked up in the head about it but I'm not crazy."

"Well you sure got the actions of somebody crazy. Killing yourself?" I asked as I shook my head. "You can do a whole lot better than that King. And now since you talking about this whole killing yourself thing, you got me wondering if we should even leave you out in California by yourself. 'Cause based on your actions, you might try to kill yourself the minute we leave."

"I know we got shit going on here that needs to be handled while you're away so I won't do it then. I'll just hold it off for later."

"How much later? 'Cause you ain't getting any younger Grandpa. You're 76, so the way I'm taking it, you're gonna die soon anyways, but wait, I forgot you wanted to take your own life and be selfish and heartless. But that's right, you don't care about anybody but yourself since you claimed you came into the world by yourself and plan on leaving the exact same way. So you know what, why don't you just go on and kill yourself since you don't care about anybody else but yourself and I'll handle getting EJ on my own."

His selfishness is what gets me with him. He knows the type of pressure I'm under trying to become just like him, if not better, and without his guidance, who will I have to look up to? I know he claims I'm the new protector of the family but his name is feared on the streets. His reputation alone is what's protecting this family, and with him dead, how will the rest of us survive EJ and everybody else looking to hurt us? And it's like he doesn't even care that all of his grand children are depending on him, or even his great grand children. How will we explain to Daniel and Princess that their Grandpa committed suicide?

I understand he loves Grandma and misses her, and so do I, but it's not worth killing yourself over, especially when you're putting other people's lives in danger. The thought of him committing suicide makes me sick to my stomach. No matter what he says, Grandma's death fucked him up more than he's realized and he just keeps getting worse as the months past. He needs to get some help or talk to somebody about what he can do to start to cope with her death because if he was as accepting of it as he claimed he was, he still wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room and avoiding his own room every chance he got because Grandma's stuff is in it. And if he's even contemplating committing suicide, I don't want any part of it.

I turned and was walking out of his room when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Wait," he sighed. "I'm not gonna do it but you got a lead on EJ?"

I sighed. "I'm not telling you anything. You wanna kill yourself so your involvement in this is now null and void."

"Little nigga stop playing with me and tell me everything you know. I don't have time to play these word games with you."

"I don't have time to play these life games with you Grandpa."

"Tell me."

"I'll tell you if you promise me something."

He smacked his lips. "Look, I'm not making no promises I know I can't keep like a little bitch. Just tell me whatever you know or I'll find out myself."

I smirked. "Oh, you definitely won't be able to find out yourself."

"Well I found out myself that you snuck that evil bitch into my house," he chuckled. "Yeah, you didn't think I knew? I can smell a snake from a mile away."

"Well now that I know your nose is good, can you swear you won't kill yourself and then I'll give you all the information you need to know."

He kissed his teeth. "Fine. I swear I won't kill myself. Now tell me everything you know."

"Well as you already know Jaz is here because Kennedy is here. Kennedy is Aub--"

"Aubrey's little sister. Yeah, I know. I did my homework on him."

"Well she ran away from home because she said her Mama was laid up with some nigga. Well, as Jaz and I were questioning her about it, she told us his name and she said Effrin. Now, I'm not completely trying to go off of what a seven year old said but Effrin really isn't a common name, for one. And two, I already heard on the streets that EJ and Aubrey's Mom had been in a sexual relationship for some time now. So it would stand to reason that the Effrin we're looking for is in Aubrey's Mama's house."

Grandpa nodded his head. "Typical. Catch this grand son. The first place you always check is at a females house. Of course the nigga would go right to her house because what female is gonna deny a nigga that's probably putting it down? None is. And he's staying with her to hide from us and from the cops because who would think to look in her house? Of all people."

"You're right."

"You know where the house is?"

"Yeah. That's why I came in here. I was thinking about going down there to see what's up. Like if we don't get shit done tonight, the least we can do is watch the area."

Grandpa shook his head as he stuffed his gun into the top of his pants. "You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking we just go down there killing niggas. That nigga had no remorse for Sin so we're not gonna have any for him. And we can't bitch out now. I know we're going into this blind but this might be our only chance to get him because he might disappear again and we won't know anything about his whereabouts. Tonight is the perfect night."

"But what about Aubrey's Mom?"

"Kill the bitch off too for housing the nigga," he shrugged as he stepped into his shoes.

I shook my head. "No. I can't kill her. What about Kennedy? Where's she gonna go?"

Trust and believe, Aubrey's the last thing on my mind but I would never take his Mother away from him. I practically grew up with her and it would just be wrong to kill his Mother off. But Kennedy would have to live with her Dad down in Watts or she'd be put into a foster home because her Mother is dead. I can't do that to Kennedy, nor can I do that to Aubrey. And I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.

"They have nice foster homes around here."

"No Grandpa. We gotta get his Mama out of the house because I can't kill her."

"Fine. I'll wait for you outside and you can lure her out of the house. We'll promise we won't do anything to her if she just gives him to us and acts like none of this ever happened. A'ight?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah but you aren't going in with me?"

"No. You're a big boy, you know what to do."

Just like that, I found myself sneaking into Miss. Johnson's back door an hour later dressed in all black from head to toe. I even had on a black ski mask to cover my face and make me unrecognizable to Miss. Johnson. All of this was a lot for me but I know it's what I have to do for my family in order to avenge Grandma's death. She didn't deserve to go out the way she did and especially not by her own son. I couldn't imagine killing my own mother, even though she makes me think about doing it.

I was alone though. Grandpa was sitting in his car across the street waiting on me to send Miss. Johnson out. Once I lured Miss. Johnson out of the house, she'd run across the street to Grandpa's car, he'll give her the run down of what's about to go on and he'll over her money in exchange for her silence while I'm in here handling EJ. It should be easy.

The back door popped open, revealing a dark house. I kept my gun in one hand, my fist ready in my other and my eyes peeled as I glanced all around the parts of the house I could see from the back door. It was quiet on this floor of the house so they must be upstairs. I moved quietly and with the darkness as I made my way to the steps. The only good part of this mission is that I know the layout of the house since I've been here plenty of times before. That made it easy for me to maneuver around the house without bumping into things or knocking things over.

I took small steps as I walked towards the steps where I could hear talking and a shower running. As my heart began to beat out of my chest, I started inching my way upstairs. My nerves were killing me right now, and nothing, not even my adrenaline, would be able to calm them down. I took a deep breath once I hit the last step, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Damn! Why don't you just bring your ass to the shower with me before I leave!" I heard a man yell.

My heart beat started speeding up when I heard that. I recognized EJ's voice from anywhere and that's definitely him. So if he's in the bathroom taking a shower then that means Miss. Johnson is in the bedroom. This is perfect. I stepped off of the top steps and slowly made my way down the hallway to Miss. Johnson's room so I could get her out of here before I did anything to EJ. Once I got up to her door, I found her laying in bed with her back towards the door so I walked right inside. She won't even know it's anybody behind her.

I slowly walked into her room, taking my time and trying not to make the floor creak in the process but once I was right up to her, I wrapped one hand around her mouth and used the other to turn her body around so she was facing me but I made sure to keep my gun up against her face. Her face held so much emotion when she saw me standing in front of her with my hand covering her mouth so she wouldn't be able to scream but it's not like she can recognize me under this ski mask.

I leaned down so I could whispered in her ear and so she could feel the extra gun on my hip. "Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you. You want this nigga out your house?"

She nodded her head as tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"Stop all that damn crying and listening. You won't get hurt if you just follow these simple orders. I want you to go outside to the black car sitting across the street. There's a man sitting in that car waiting on you and he'll tell you everything you need to do from that point. You got it?"

She nodded her head again.

"Good and you better not do no crazy shit or I'm killing your ass or that nigga in the car will, and he won't be so merciful. So, be quiet and go straight to that car. Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head

"Now I'm gonna let your mouth go but you better not start yelling or I'm killing you. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head again and this time I removed my hand from over her mouth but I kept my other hand around her body. I pulled her out of her bed and led her out of her room, careful not to make too much noise that would disturb EJ. I led her down the hallway and down the steps until she reached the front door. I quietly pulled the front door open and pointed to King's car.

"That's the car right there. Go directly to the car. Do not look suspicious and do not try to run anywhere else because all of my eyes are on you."

I let Miss. Johnson go and allowed her to walk across the street to King's car. I didn't stay back to watch her because I knew King would handle her if she tried anything crazy. I made my way back upstairs to meet EJ as soon as he gets out of the shower. I walked back into Miss. Johnson's room and walked over to the window to make sure she got in the car. From where I was standing, I could see her in the car talking to King.

"I guess you thought I wasn't gonna hear some nigga up in my house, huh?"

With my gun in my hand, I quickly turned around to EJ, who was standing at the bedroom door with a bath towel wrapped around his waist. He had what looked like scars from being stabbed and shot at all over his stomach, chest and arms.

He smirked. "So you're just gonna point a gun at your uncle? What kind of man is my Dad trying to raise?"

"He's trying to raise a better man than the one you are and don't pull that uncle shit with me nigga. You ended any type of relationship we had when you killed Grandma in front of me and shot Grandpa."

He chuckled. "My mama was a bitch and you know that. She deserved to be killed because of everything she did in the past but it wasn't my idea to kill her. It was actually MJ's idea."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Because her dirty ass broke up his parents years ago and he wanted his revenge. I was supposed to kill King too but his smart as sis always one step ahead and had on a bullet proof vest. But I'm sure you already know that, right?"

I nodded my head. "I know that already but why you? Why would you want to kill your parents?"

"Because I never liked my Dad and my Mom was just in the water. I was really aiming for my Dad but I knew I had to get through my Mama before I got to him. And just like I knew, she put her life on the line in order to save him. It's a shame my soldiers didn't kill him when they broke into their house."

I scrunched up my face. "That was you too?"

He smiled. "It's always me! But technically it was MJ's idea to send them in but I picked out the guys. Two of them got killed but my right hand is still alive."

"Mind telling me who that is?"

"Since you're gonna kill me, I might as well tell everything I know. Aubrey's working for me and Aubrey was one of the niggas that robbed my parents. He never got a chance to go in the house and take anything but he was apart of that group and he was working with me to help take you down. I heard y'all got beef."

"Nah my beef is with you. Aubrey is just an annoyance," I told him.

Now I see why Grandpa doesn't want me having anything to do with Aubrey and Jaz. Aubrey is a liar and a back stabbed. How could he even think about robbing my family after everything we've done for him? And I understand why they don't want me around Jaz. From Grandpas eyes, Jaz could be the exact same way as Aubrey but I know she's not. Jaz would never do any of the same things Aubrey has done to hurt my family and I.

"Yeah he was pretty annoying," EJ laughed. "It's a shame you set my building on fire."

I took a deep breath as I pulled my mask off of my face, facing EJ like a man. I want him to know who's about to kill him. "He'll yeah it was me and I had a good time watching your business and your money go up in flames. You should be glad I didn't run up in that building and kill all y'all mother fuckers myself."

He spread his arms out. "Well you got the opportunity to do so now. Go on and kill me right now because I swear if you don't kill me today I--"

The sound of his voice was irritating me so I took him out of his misery and shot him in the stomach but I knew he would die from that shot. But that's all right because I planned on making him suffer just for all he hell he's put me and my family through.

His bloody body collapsed and he laid in the door way shaking and twitching. I kept my gun in my hands as I walked over to him. I stuffed my gun in my pants once I got up on him and got down on my knees.

"Wh-why don't you...j-just go-go on," he groaned as he coughed up blood. "and kill me boy?"

I smirked. "Because I don't want you to die easily."

He smiled, revealing his bloody teeth and the blood that was filling up in his mouth. I knew he blood would eventually fill up and he'd choke on it but he wasn't going out this easily. He let out a loud scream as I flipped his body over so he was laying on his side, allowing the blood to pour out of he corners of his mouth.

"Now," I began, ripping the towel from around his moist body. "You know, you're a really bitch made nigga for all the shit you've done to your own family? But since you like to run around the city causing hell, I'm gonna chop your shit off."

So he can get the opportunity to shoot another older woman, I grabbed his right hand and chopped his fingers off with my knife. With each stroke of my knife, ten of his fingers were gone and laying on the floor around him by the time I was done with him.

And so he can't run around the city causing anymore hell, I scooted down to his toes and chopped off all ten of them too. Blood was spewing everywhere and even all over my face and body but I didn't even give a damn. I just continued on with chopping off his extremities until he was fingerless and toeless. He was screaming at the top of his lungs and his screams were probably being heard from down the street. His screams were like music to my ears though.

"You ready to die?" I asked him.

I stared at his face, waiting on a response from him but I never received one. He was just bleeding all over and crying but that wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"Silence isn't the answer I was looking for," I laughed.

I put my gun back in my hands and used it to beat him with. Just to solidify that he can't walk again, I beat in his knee caps with three butt of my gun. His screams and the sound of his knee caps cracking beneath me were the only thing being heard in the room. I then went up to his head and beat him in the head with the butt of my gun.

His screams and cries were starting to grow faint the more I beat his head in so I'm sure he's dead or close to it by now. But I'll be nice. I'll put him out of his misery. I stood up and unloaded my gun into him, aiming directly at his chest just to make sure this nigga would never be able to come back from the dead since niggas around here like to resurrect themselves with a plan to kill my family after we think they've died.

I grabbed my mask and made my way out of the house. I'll have to send Isaiah over here to get this shit cleaned up so Miss. Johnson can come back here and not know what happened. I exited the house with my mask over my face and climbed into the car with King. Miss. Johnson was sitting in the back of the car with her arms and legs tied and a folded up shirt over her eyes so she wouldn't be able to see us.

"You handled it?" King asked, making me nod my head.

"Hell yeah and he won't be coming back."

"Good."

"What are we gonna do with her?" I whispered.

"A-Are you guys gonna kill me?" Miss. Johnson asked.

"Nope, well we aren't today," Grandpa chuckled as he pulled off from the house.

"Pl-please don't! I have a little daughter."

"And a son," Grandpa added, "we know. That's why we aren't gonna kill you but I got five hundred dollars for you to stay in a hotel for the next three nights. I've already paid for your room but the five hundred is hush money. When we drop you off at this hotel, you're gonna tell the receptionist your name and the receptionist will direct you to your room. When you go to your room, you're going to stay in there for three days and you will not talk to anybody. Once the three days are up, you can come back to your house but you're going to act like none of this happened. You're going to continue with your daily life. Do you understand?"

"What about my daughter?" Miss. Johnson asked.

"You let her run out the house so why do you care?"

"What did you do with my baby!"

Grandpa chuckled. "She's fine. She'll be dropped off in the morning but you know we can't have children involved in this."

"I don't want to be involved in this."

"Well you should've thought twice about allowing that nigga up in your house but you won't have to deal with him now. When you come back in three days, you'll be free to live your life as if he was never apart of it, us too."

"What if somebody comes by looking for him?"

"Nobody gave a shit about that piece of scum, but in the even that someone does come by, tell them you don't know him and you don't know what happened to him," he said as he pulled up in the back of the nearest Hilton Hotel. "And remember, we've got eyes all around. Somebody will be watching you, somebody has your phones tapped and somebody is ready to kill you the second you make a wrong move. Don't bring your ass out of this hotel for three days, your daughter will be here in the morning and take my gift as hush money. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes."

Grandpa nodded his head as he turned to me. "Good. Prince get this bitch out of my car."

I sighed and climbed out of the car so I could get Miss. Johnson out. I kept the shirt over her eyes as I helped her out of the car. "Now, you're going to stand here and count to 60 with this shirt over your eyes. Once you finish counting to 60, you can take the shirt off of your eyes and go into the hotel but if you're even a second off, some niggas will be by to kill you and you won't live to see your daughter in the morning. You got me?"

"Yes, yes," she cried.

"And don't speak about this to anyone," I warned her. "Open your fuckin' mouth about tonight and your daughter and your son will be dead then we'll be coming for you. Start counting!"

"One...two...three..."

As Miss. Johnson continued to count, I climbed up in Grandpa's car and he drove out of the parking lot. We didn't need to stay back since Chris sent some guys over to make sure she did everything right because one fuck up and the police will be looking for us and we don't need anything like that happening. The more Miss. Johnson listens to us, the smoother it'll go for her and for us.

"You did good Grandson," Grandpa said as he began driving back home. "I could hear the little mother fucker screaming in there. What'chu do to him? Chop off his balls?"

I chuckled. "I chopped off his fingers and toes and busted his knee caps."

Grandpa laughed. "That's even better! But I'm proud of you Prince. You're really showing me how much of a man you can really be 'cause you know, I doubted you at first. I thought you were forever gonna be a fuck boy just like your father but you've proved me wrong. And I owe you."

"For what?"

"After handling that for me, I owe you my life Theodore and I'll forever be in debt to you."

"It's cool. I didn't handle it just for you, I handled it for my own sanity and for Grandma. She didn't deserve to go out the way he did her and she didn't deserve to be killed in front of her family. He was cruising for an ass kicking for months, just now, he got a little worse than an ass kicking," I said as the both of us began laughing.

The rest of the car ride back home was silent since the both of us were trying to process what just happened. So far, we've taken all of our enemies down one by one. The only one still standing is Aubrey but who's to say he's even an enemy anymore? With him possibly going down for a 20 year bid, our beef will be over by the time he gets out. He probably won't even remember it once he gets out because he'll almost be 40 by the time he's a free man again.

So now, I don't have to worry about the streets or my family being in danger because I handled everything Grandpa needed me to do in order to secure my inheritance. I stepped up like a man and did what I had to do for my family. Now I can finally focus on what's most important, and that's graduating from high school. That's my main focus right now, aside from taking care of Princess.

We were back at the house within 20 minutes and we both went our separate ways. I walked into my dark room, where Jaz and Kennedy were asleep in my bed and Princess was asleep in her crib. I grabbed a change of clothes out of my draws and walked straight into my bathroom to wash tonight off of me so I could start the day off tomorrow as if I didn't just kill my uncle.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

500+ Comments.

How do you guys feel about this chapter? How do you guys feel about the direction this book is going in? Are you guys excited for All or Nothing? What do you guys want to see happen in the next book? How do you guys feel about EJ in the first part of this chapter? How do you guys feel about Aubrey's Mom? Should she have custody of Kennedy? How do you guys feel about Kennedy walking out of the house? How do you guys feel about the way Theodore handled the EJ situation? Is he really dead?

The next book will begin AUGUST 5th! The description and first little sneak peak of the next book will be out as soon as this person finishes my cover for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 42.3K 21
Based on a blog post from Lashuntrice Bradley, being a sideline is like your favorite food. It's good while we're eating it, although, once it's gone...
1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
1.7M 33.4K 29
Follow the trials and tribulations of the infamous couple of Sincere and Effrin, who had their troubling times in the kingdom of Compton, California...
61.2K 1.3K 48
Carmen is screwed up. She's been in and out of juvie all her life and seriously there's no place she'd rather be. Until she gets released from juvie...