CALL ME OPPA || MYG✔️

By Jiminttrash

"Call me Oppa." The one and only Min Yoongi says with a smirk spread across his beautiful face. #180 in ff :... More

Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19 ~
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter25(Final)
A/n ! 📍

Chapter1

158K 2.9K 4.7K
By Jiminttrash

****Firstly, hi guys I'm writing a Bts Suga X reader fan fic so here's some things you'll need to know..
**H/c = Hair color
Y/n= your name
D/n= dad's name**
If there's more as the story progresses I'll let you know but anyway, enjoy***
•••
"Please dad. I can stay with my Friend." I say, begging my father to let me stay in America while the rest of my family, consisting of my mom and dad, moved to Korea.

"I already said no, Y/n. Plus we're leaving today anyways." My dad says and I groan and stomp to my room.

I was really upset for the fact that I had to leave all of my friends and make all new ones in Korea.

I grabbed my bags and walked into the bathroom to take one last look in the mirror before we left.

I pulled my (H/c) hair out from the pony tail it was in and ran my fingers through it, smoothing it out.

I sigh to myself and head out to the moving truck with one last look at the life I was leaving behind.

The thought made me want to cry. I had spent five months of my life learning Korean for this and yet I didn't want to go.

I was being forced since my father got a job there paying better than the one he currently had. So of course he jumped on the offer and now here we were.

"Ready?" My dad asked once my mom and I got into the car.

I didn't say anything just put in my headphones and blasted Bts's Danger. If there was one thing I loved most in this world, it was K-pop.

Bts was one of my main favorites. I should have had a bias as they say but I liked them for their music so I didn't really pay attention to how they looked and acted so I didn't have a favorite.

I hummed along to the music as we drove to hell.

Once we boarded the plane I sat down in my seat and fell asleep. After a couple hours I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes to see my mother motioning me off the plane.

I sighed and got up, following quietly behind them.

We drove to our new house after getting all of our bags. We left mostly everything back in America because my dad was buying everything new for the house.

"Your room is up the stairs, last door on the right." my dad says and I give a thumbs up before going up to the room.

The room was pretty big and had a bathroom connected to it.

The closet was also big and there was a giant mirror on the outside of the door.

I set my bags down on the ground and started to unpack my clothes.

I hung them all up in the closet, except my dresser clothes that I'd have to wait for, seeing as I didn't have a dresser or anything else at the moment.

Once I was finished I headed downstairs to the living room where my mom was talking with my father.
When they saw me they smiled which creeped me out a bit.

"What?" I ask and my dad steps forward.

"I got ahold of my friend from work and his daughter likes that Korean pop band that you do and he gave her tickets to some meet and greet thing they're doing Today and she asked if you wanted to come since you don't know anyone here." my dad says and I raise an eyebrow.

Did I really want to go hang out with someone I didn't know? Well I needed friends..so yeah.

"Okay. Can you drive me there?" I ask and my dad nods and grabs his keys.

When the car finally stops after what seemed like a very long ride, we're outside of a building that reads "Bts meet and greet!" in Korean on a huge sign.

"D/n!" I hear someone say and turn around to see a man about my dads age coming up to us with a girl behind him.

"Hey! how are you?" He asks and they chat back and forth before turning to us.

"You must be y/n." The guy says and I nod. "Nice to meet you y/n, this is my daughter Ming" he says and I give a slight wave to her and she waves back with a smile.

"Well you two have fun! We'll pick you up when it's over." my dad says before leaving with his friend.

"So, you just moved here?" Ming asks as we walk into the building.

"Yeah. I didn't have a choice." I say, holding onto my bag and following beside her.

"It's not that bad. You'll grow to love it." She says as she hands the person the passes.

"I doubt it. I won't even know anyone at school." I say as we walk into a room full of screaming people.

"I'll be there, you know me." she says while flashing a smile before walking us over to seats in the front row.

"That's relieving." I say with a sigh of relief and she nods and smiles.

Before we could talk again, the room dimmed and lights lit up the stage.

Screams came from all around me as Bts walked onto the stage, waving at everyone and smiling.

I looked over at Ming and noticed she was crying.

She must really love them.

"How are you all doing tonight?!" J-hope yells and everyone screams, except for me.

Of course I was excited to be here but since I wasn't obsessed with them like everyone else, I didn't feel the need to freak out.

"You guys can line up and what not now" Jimin says and everyone runs up.

Seeing as Ming and I were in the front row we got into the line near the beginning.

"What's your name?" I hear and look up to notice V looking at me.

"Oh..my name is y/n." I say and he smiles at me and starts talking about how he liked my hair and outfit.

As we moved down the line Ming and basically everyone else was crying or freaking out.

"Hey." the last and final person, Min Yoongi aka Suga, says with a smile.

His hair was pink this time around and he was wearing a headband with white and black ears.

I had to admit that he looked pretty cute.

"Hey." I say, pushing back a strand of my hair.

"What's your name?" He asks smiling up at me so I tell him.

"Nice name." he says and I say thank you and I see him go to speak but RM taps his shoulder to show people ready to move.

I hop off the stage and meet back at Ming's side and comfort her as she cries from happiness seeing as she had just gotten a hug from her favorite member, Jin.

"Hey, you dropped this." I hear and I turn around to see Yoongi standing behind me holding my bracelet.

"Thank you, Yoongi." I say and he smiles and runs back up to the stage.

I watch his running form and then turn back to Ming.

"Let's go." I say and she nods and follows me out.
••
"I'll see you tomorrow!" Ming says and gets into her dad car and they drive away.

"Did you have fun?" My dad asks and I think back to a few minutes ago and smile.

"Yeah, it was pretty fun." I say and he smiles and drives us home.

When we get there I see my mom eating pizza and my dad joins her.

"Aren't you going to eat?" My dad asks and I shake my head.

"As much as I'd love to eat, I'm pretty tired." I say and he nods understanding.

"Get some rest, okay. We'll be buying some furniture and beds tomorrow so that'll be taken care of." my dad says and I nod before going up to my bedroom.

When I get upstairs I lay out all of my blankets and lay down on them.

I sigh when I think about tomorrow.

I'd only have one friend there so hopefully I could make some quickly.

With that thought in mind, I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 22 12
"Yoongi, how many times do I have to say I love you for you to listen to me?!" MinYoongiXOC KimSeokjinXOC
3.6K 1.1K 39
I approached her gazing into her eyes taking her chin in my hand turning her face towards me. Aria POV: Then what are you doing here Princess. His ra...
100K 4.7K 22
"I think I finally found you.", Yoongi smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Take a picture it will last longer you prick!" "Don't worry, I will..."
242K 13.9K 25
"Dear Yoongi, I love you. -your secret admirer♡"