Never Normal (Greenflame)

By SHvsJM

Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the... More

Prologue:
[Chapter 1] Hiding:
[Chapter 2] Where's Kai?:
[Chapter 3] Worst Thing At The Worst Time:
[Chapter 4] Devilery Dragon:
[Chapter 5] Incapable:
[Chapter 6] Curse That Red Ninja:
[Chapter 7] Over-Grown Lizard:
[Chapter 8] Camp:
[Chapter 9] Lost:
[Chapter 10] To Fly Or Fall:
[Chapter 11] The Penguin Dragon:
[Chapter 12] Flying Bison:
[Chapter 13] Steak Sushi:
[Chapter 14] Peaceful Turns To Pieceful:
[Chapter 15] Don't Be Afraid:
[Chapter 16] Dreams And Fears:
[Chapter 17] The Past Is Present {Part 1}:
[Chapter 18] The Past Is Present {Part 2}:
[Chapter 19] Understand the Misunderstandings:
[Chapter 20] Return to Doubt:
[Chapter 21] Never is a Strong Word
[Chapter 23] On the Edge:
[Chapter 24] Green and Red? Must be Christmas:
[Chapter 25] The Beginning of the End:
[Chapter 26] Full Has Never Been So Empty:
[Chapter 27] Chit Chat Chit What a Git:
[Chapter 28] The Boy With the Dragon Eyes:
[Chapter 29] Ice and Lightning is the New Way of Cooking:
[Chapter 30] The End of the Beginning:
Epilogue:
Sequel:

[Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:

785 39 7
By SHvsJM

Never Normal [Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:

"I have to go," Kai said, frantically landing and he ran back to the camp, leaving Shell confused. All she had said was how beautiful the full moon was going to be in two nights. But she didn't know, she didn't know how important it was going to be. At least he  thought she didn't know. Kai ran through camp, looking around in a panicked state as he asked dragons where the beach was. 

"Kai!" Shell called, running after him, "Kai wait!"

Kai turned to her and said, "It's a long story that I really don't want to explain but I have to go. It was great meeting you," he then sprinted towards the beach once he got the directions and Shell growled, turning and running to Fyre.

Kai opened his wings and flew away quickly, towards Destiny's Bounty, at least he hoped. He honestly didn't know where it was or how he would find it.

He found land, and he flew up higher so he wouldn't be spotted. He saw a bird on the roof top and gasped, 'Zane's falcon!'  he thought to himself as he flew towards it. It flew away quickly, obviously not the falcon.

Kai sighed and flew up to the top of a mountain, laying down and collapsing, "I'm never going to get home.." he said quietly, feeling his heart hurt in the realization. A quiet beeping got his attention and he lifted his head, seeing a bird flying overhead. He furrowed his eyes, then gasped, smiling brightly as he remembered that Sensei Wu had them all put trackers in their arms in case they were separated, "Sensei Wu you're a genius!" he laughed, flying up and following the bird. 

After what seemed like forever, Kai smiled at he saw the bounty, and Lloyd training hard as everyone else was inside. Landing on the mast, he smiled more and sighed happily. About to go down, he froze and realization sank in once again, he was still a dragon, and there was no way Lloyd would know who he was. He only had one resort, and he landed behind Lloyd and took a deep breath, nudging the young ninja gently. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 302 19
TW: s3lf h@rm, mentions of su!c!d3 As the son of Garmadon, the total king of evil, villainy was the only thing Lloyd knew. He'd never questioned the...
1.3M 34.8K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] If it was up to Y/n L/n, she would read the summer away, lost in history books and adventure novels, findin...
5.7K 261 25
It's a wonderful day in Jamanakai city. Kai's plans for the day are to deliver a sword, get the loaded payment, buy necessities and potatoes to bak...
14.5K 551 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...