Never Normal (Greenflame)

Від SHvsJM

Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the... Більше

Prologue:
[Chapter 1] Hiding:
[Chapter 2] Where's Kai?:
[Chapter 3] Worst Thing At The Worst Time:
[Chapter 4] Devilery Dragon:
[Chapter 5] Incapable:
[Chapter 6] Curse That Red Ninja:
[Chapter 7] Over-Grown Lizard:
[Chapter 8] Camp:
[Chapter 9] Lost:
[Chapter 10] To Fly Or Fall:
[Chapter 11] The Penguin Dragon:
[Chapter 12] Flying Bison:
[Chapter 13] Steak Sushi:
[Chapter 14] Peaceful Turns To Pieceful:
[Chapter 15] Don't Be Afraid:
[Chapter 16] Dreams And Fears:
[Chapter 17] The Past Is Present {Part 1}:
[Chapter 18] The Past Is Present {Part 2}:
[Chapter 19] Understand the Misunderstandings:
[Chapter 20] Return to Doubt:
[Chapter 22] Home is Where the Green Is:
[Chapter 23] On the Edge:
[Chapter 24] Green and Red? Must be Christmas:
[Chapter 25] The Beginning of the End:
[Chapter 26] Full Has Never Been So Empty:
[Chapter 27] Chit Chat Chit What a Git:
[Chapter 28] The Boy With the Dragon Eyes:
[Chapter 29] Ice and Lightning is the New Way of Cooking:
[Chapter 30] The End of the Beginning:
Epilogue:
Sequel:

[Chapter 21] Never is a Strong Word

750 38 1
Від SHvsJM

Never Normal [Chapter 22] Never is a Strong Word:

Lloyd walked to the door to the bathroom, ready to shower. A picture caught his eye, and he looked over to see it. It was a picture of all of them, Lloyd being his little boy self again. His eyes ran over the faces and stopped on Kai's and he sighed.

'What if you lose and we never see him again..' Nya's words ran through his head over and over, and Lloyd got a shock of realization and energy.

"I will see you again Kai. I'll never lose you again."

Lloyd turned from the shower and ran back outside, "Sensei. Let's train," he said sternly, a small smirk on his face and determination in his eyes.

~Meanwhile With Kai~

Kai opened his eyes, yawning and stretching tiredly. He looked over and blinked in confusion as Shell was inspecting his wings, "What're you doing?"

"There is no reason you can't fly. Your wings are in prime condition! Come. Let's go teach you how to fly," she lifted him up and started walking outside, going towards their feeding cliff.

"Shell I'm never going to learn how to fly."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Whatever.."

"You ready?" Shell asked, smiling as they finally reached the top.

"No."

"Good."

Shell pushed him off and called down to him, "You have to trust your instincts!" 

Kai fell, screaming and flapping his wings desperately, spiraling down.

Then, almost by a miracle, he steadied, and his wings opened just in time and he flew up, catching a gust of wind to carry him up, and he flapped his wings and that action took him higher. He looked around, the only thing he could hear was a slight breeze, the skin of his wings against the air, his heart beat, and his breathing. He was soon joined by Shell, and he looked at her, a smile growing on his face as he stayed in one spot, not so gracefully. Shell smiled at him, "Good, now the real work begins."

Kai blinked and sighed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

304K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
7K 364 29
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
11.7K 590 45
If you haven't so, read Lloyd, the Green Ninja Blog #1 first, because it will make more sense. You don't need to, but it would be better if you did...
5.9K 224 16
[ninjago smau, crossposted on tumblr] after years of radio silence from not hearing a word about him, lloyd suddenly shows back up in your life to...