2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Thirty-Four

66 3 0
By TCforever22

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"Where have you been?" Trent asked. Luke just shook his head, "I... don't remember." He mumbled as he bowed his head down.

"Don't you know how worried are we about you?" Trent added.

"Yeah. You had your Uncle Trent worrying about you last night and us also." Jayden said.

Luke smirked, "Jayden, you don't have to pretend that you were worrying about me too." He said. "I knew you want me out of this house. And even you, Uncle Will."

"Luke, I am just worried about you." William said.

"Ha! You? Worried about me? Sorry but you know what? Fuck you!" He said as tears flow out of his eyes and then he ran upstairs and into Trent's room.

"Luke!" Zach called after him.

"I'll talk to him." Trent said and then he went upstairs and into his room and found Luke on the bed, crying. He went onto his side, "They are really worried about you, you know." He said.

"Trent, don't lie to me. I heard your whole conversation with them." Luke sobbed. "They don't want me here! They hate me!"

"Shush now... Shush... Of course they want you here." Trent said. "They love you like I do." He stroke his hair, "We love you very much, Luke. We do."

Luke sat up on his bed and then he hugged Trent. "Uncle Jayden was just a little bit upset that's why he said that. Auntie Ara is still in comatose." Trent said. "And Uncle Will... He just agreed because he wants to help you. He knows how much you wanted to be a normal kid and he thought that BellReef is the only answer."

Luke stared at Trent, "Now, will you forgive them?" Trent asked him. He nodded, "Alright. And besides, my mum taught me not to hate on people because it just makes our life go down on the lowest low."

Trent smiled at him, "That's my boy! Come here and give me a hug!" He said and then they hugged each other. "Now, rest up okay? I'll let you have the day off from school."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And then we'll let you come with us to the studio today."

**

"The kid hates us." Jayden said.

"Of course he would. After all those things that you said last night." Julian said with a 'DUH' tone in his voice.

Jayden and William both sighed wearily. Suddenly, Julian's phone rang. He answered it, "Yes? Jules, speaking." There was a moment of silence and then a wide smile spread across his face. "Alright. Alright. I'll tell him. Bye Emmarie. Love ya." And then he hung up.

"What is it?" Zach asked.

"Guys, Emmarie just called and she told me that Ara's already awake." Julian said and then they all turned to Jayden who immediately stood up from the couch.Trent went downstairs.

"Where's Luke?" Jayden asked warily.

"He's in my room. Sleeping. I'll let him have the day off today." He replied timidly and then he sensed that something was up.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Ara's awake." Zach declared.

**

"What's wrong?" Zach asked when he noticed that Trent was looking at a distance.

"Nothing." He replied.

He chuckled, "Whatever. Come on! It's just the two of us." He said. William, Jayden, and Julian all went to the hospital to see the girls.

Trent sighed and then he told him what happened. When he was finished, "Trent, somehow, Rebecca was just trying to help." Zach asked. "Look, I'm not going on anyone's side but Trent, I know she just wants to help. I think you and her should talk."

**

Three quick knocks came on Rebecca's apartment's door. She had been crying since last night because Trent got mad at her for hurting Luke's feelings back in BellReef. She got up, still dressed in her pyjamas and went to the door.

She opened it and saw Trent standing outside.

"Rebecca." Trent said.

She slammed the door right on his face.

Trent knocked again on her door and the door opened. "What the fuck do you want with me?!" Rebecca asked angrily.

"We need to talk."  He said.

"Oh please Trent. If you're just going to make me feel bad about what I've done to Luke, don't bother. I already feel like shit." She said. Trent rolled his eyes and pulled her with him into the car.

"Trent!!! Where are you taking me?" She asked but he didn't reply and just drove away. "Okay, you know what? This is kidnapping!" And then she sighed. "Fine! Don't tell me where we're going! Like I really care."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the beach. Trent got out of the car and then opened the door beside Rebecca. She went out as well and he closed the door and then leaned her on the car and kissed her passionately.

"Trent..." She breathed out as she pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry." He said as he gently collided his forehead on hers. "I'm so sorry beautiful. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you. You were just trying to help him get out his powers at that time." And Rebecca could see it in his warm, loving, brown eyes that he meant it. "I love you Rebecca and no one... Not even a thing could separate us from each other."

She smiled, "I love you too Trent." She replied. "Now, can we go home?" They both giggled and then he nodded. And so, they went back to her apartment and ended up watching a movie together while cuddling in each other's arms but halfway through the movie, their attention started to drift over each other and started having a make out session.

"Jump, Bec." Trent whispered and so did Rebecca do. She jumped over him, her legs wrapped around his waist, his strong arms supporting her weight. He leaned forward and started kissing her passionately and then walked into her room, carefully placing her on the bed.

He removed his white shirt and Rebecca bit her lip as for she saw once again his attractive body. The body that every girl wants to touch and taste.

"Please don't ever leave me Trent." Rebecca said.

"I won't. I promise." He replied and then pressed his body against her and kissed her neck as he started undoing her buttons.

And right from that very moment, they became one.

**

"Where's Uncle Trent?" Was the first thing that Luke asked when he woke up and went downstairs.

"He visited Rebecca." Zach replied.

"And the others?" He asked again.

"They went to the hospital to see the girls." Zach responded for the second time. "Hop on the island Luke. I made chicken stir fry with vegetables for us."

Luke saw the clock and realized that it's already 12.30 p.m. He really should be eating at this time. "By the way, your other uncles are on their way here. " Zach said as he put two plates on the island filled with their food.

He sat beside him and they both started eating.

"Luke?"

"Yes Uncle Zach?"

"Your uncles love you very much. And whatever your Uncle Jayden said, it's just because he's upset at that time. Just ignore it."

"I know. Trent told me that."

Zach laughed, "Where did the word 'uncle' go?" he asked.

"Oh, I shove it up my ass for this time." He said.

Zach just stared at him. "Okay... Fine. Uncle Trent." Luke said. "Uncle Trent explained everything to me."

"So does that mean that you forgive them now?" Zach asked him.

"Yeah. And you know what? I'm giving them the tightest hug in the world as soon as they get home!" Luke replied cheerfully, throwing his hands up in the air.

"That's the spirit! High five mate!" He said and they did a high-five.

As soon as their palms collided with each other, Zach felt a sudden surge of pain on his palm like he just slapped a pole hard.

"OWWWWWW!!! LUKE! STOP BEING SO STRONG!" Zach cringed.

Luke giggled, "Sorry." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 66 25
Two girls meet The Collective and blah blah blah I can't write these description things. Xx
1.2K 40 19
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Harper and her s...
20.7K 199 28
This is a fan fiction for all the Collective; Jayden Sierra, Trent Bell, Julian DeVizio, William Singe & Zachariah Russell Please read and I hope you...
6K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...