HURT

By AlexiusPerry

Nicole lives a pretty traumatizing life , from the beatings she takes from her father , to the death of her s... More

Hurt.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Scared .
Nothing Changed .
Is She Ok ?
Me & My Girls
Step What !
Nightmares
Someone Is Watching Me .
Crazy Night Out !
Taken .
Kidnapped .
3 Months Later .
Nicole Returns .
Your Cheating !
Behind bars
Everything Is Falling Apart
Look Around .
Special Nights
Don't be mad .
Talk To Me !
We Can Work This Out
Long Distance Maybe ?
GoodBye Nicole .
Empty ; Gone
Daddy ?
LIER !
I never loved you .
I'm Done ✌️
Court ; Weekends = Hell
Michael All Over Again
I love you too but ....
She coo
He's out !
Saved By The Bell .
Decisions
Unexpected News
On My Own .
Rough Times
Our Little Family
Daddy's Little Girl
Forgiveness
Thirsty & Annoying
It's Whatever
I Will Break You
Tried Of Being Hurt .
To Wild ; How Could You !
Accident
Alone .
House Party ; Badside (Part 1)
House Party ; Badside (Part 2)
House Party ; Badside (Part 3)
The Company
Back Up
The Plan
Beginning Of Revenge

Getting Life Together .

4.8K 127 13
By AlexiusPerry

Chapter 23
Enjoy !

A/N ; Gonna Add More Of Nicole's Family . Barley hear from them lol

•Nicole POV•
Life's getting better I guess you can say . I wish I was still cheering with my girls , today they have a game . This sucks . I got up and took a quick shower . I put on some skinny jeans with my black boots and a Mickey Mouse sweater . I left my hair down and went into my room . I grabbed my phone and bag then headed downstairs . I grabbed a apple & waited for Jaden to finish up .

•Jaden POV•
I put on my jeans and a Hollister t-shirt . I slipped on my Jordan's and headed downstairs . I seen Nicole waiting . I grabbed some chips and we walked out the door . Tonight I'm taking Nadia out & I need HELP !
Me ; Where should I take Nadia tonight ?
Nicole ; Nadia ? Oh yeah her ! How about the fair . I can take y'all .
Me ; Alright . Coo . Thanks sis
Nicole ; No problem bro .
She pulled up to the school and parked . I said bye to her and hopped out . I went into the school and met up with Nadia . I spotted her and walked up to her . We gave each other hugs and walked to first hour .

•Prince POV•
I pulled up to the school and hopped out . I waved to a few people and went to find the guys . I walked around for a bit and found them in the courtyard with the girls . I walked up to them and waved . I seen Nicole walking up to the group , I walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss . I'm glad to have my number one girl back .

•Ashlee POV•
I hate being sick ! I can barley move and I have a fever . This shit sucks ! Crap we have a game today and Ray was gonna take me out for our one month . My mom said that she would call the school about me staying home . Whose gonna take my spot in the cheer !? I called Kayla and told her about me .
Me ; Hello ?
Kayla ; Hey girl , where you at !
Me ; *Coughing* I'm freaking sick !
Kayla ; What are we gonna do about the cheer !
Me ; I don't know , have Nicole take my place
Kayla ; She got kicked off the team remember !
Me. Oh yeah ! Well think of something !
Kayla ; Ill try .
Me ; Alright . Call me at lunch
Kayla ; Kay
I said bye and hung up the phone . I hate being sick ! FML .

•Ray POV•
Tonight I had planned on taking Ashlee out , but naw she sick ! I'm gonna go see her after school . The bell went off and we walked to first hour . There's this one chick named Ally and she has the hugest crush on me , but I'm TAKEN ! So sidelines need to back back !

------------ Lunch ---------

•Lay POV•
Football game today ! Get to leave early ! HOLLA ! We been working on this dance for some months now it has to go perfect plus the competition is coming up in a month . We gonna beat Derby ! They ain't even know it ! We got a secret weapon ! I put my books in my locker and met up with the girls . I spotted them and we walked to lunch . We got our food and sat down . Nasty ole food , but today is Chinese takeout ! Food be fireee

•Nicole POV•
I was walking out on the courtyard with Prince . We was just talking about things , about us and stuff . I really did miss us . We walked for a little bit more and went back inside to find the group . Lunch was over so I went to class . I was doing the assignment when the te her brought me a note it was to coaches room . What did she want ?

•Kayla POV•
I was in the coaches office talking to them about letting Nicole cheer . Ashlee's sick and Nicole's is a great cheerleader , she's been on the team her whole life ! She needs to cheer with us .
Coach ; She's kicked off
Me ; Come on , Nicole is a great student ! That little mishap was a HUGE mistake , she was having a rough time at home .
Coach ; Hm I don't know .
Me ; Please ! You know how much this team means to her !?
Coach ; Ill let her cheer tonight , but I'm not saying she's back on the team she's just covering for Ashlee .
Me ; Alright .
Coach called the office and told them to send Nicole down to her office . About 15 minutes later Nicole came walking in
Nicole ; Hey Kayla , Hi Coach
Coach ; Hello Nicole .
Nicole ; What's going on ? Why am I in here .
Coach ; I need someone to take Ashlee's spot for tonight . Are you able to take her spot for tonight's game ?
Nicole ; Sure this team is my life , I'll do anything ! Thank you
Coach ; Your welcome . Now let's get your cheer uniform .
Nicole ; Alright
Me ; Your welcome
Nicole ; Thanks Kayla . You just made my whole day better !
Me ; Ha I know :)

•Nicole POV•
Cheerleading is my LIFE ! I'm just taking Ashlee's spot while she's sick . I'm not on the team but I'm still happy I get to cheer with my girls . It was 2:30 & it was time for the football team , cheerleading , dance team & band to leave for the game . We rolling deep ! Lol I grabbed my things out of my locker , went to the bathroom and put on my dance uniform and called my mom .
Mom ; Hey sweetie .
Me ; I'm gonna go to the football game tonight & cheer cause Ashlee's sick .
Mom ; Your back on the team !
Me ; No , but I'm taking her spot for tonight .
Mom ; Oh alright , see ya after the game .
Me ; Alright . Love you
Mom ; Love you too .
I hung up the phone and walked out to my car . I hopped in and texted Prince .
Me ; You coming to the game tonight ?
Babe ; I didn't plan on it why ?
Me ; Cause I'm cheering tonight
Babe ; Back on the team ?
Me ; I wish , I'm just taking Ashlee's spot for tonight.
Babe ; Ill be there to see you
❤️
Me ; Alright , love you
❤️
Babe ; Love you too
❤️
I smiled and put my phone down . I started the car and pulled out of the schools parking lot . To the game I go !

------- FootBall Game -----

We're playing against Derby High School . They pretty good , but our boys can whoop them . I pulled up to derby's stadium and hopped out . I went over to the dance team and we began to practice. 30 minutes pasted and it was time for us and the drumline/band to go out . We walked out in a line and got in our places . "Ball By T.I ft. Lil Wayne" began playing .

----- 20 Minutes Later ----
We killed our routine ! It was Dope ! I ran to the bathroom and changed into my cheer uniform . I jogged out to the front and went to practice with the girls . I looked up into the stadium & spotted the guys expect Ray , probably with Ashlee . I waved and finished practicing .
Intercom ; HALFTIME ! Welcome Twin Branches High School Cheerleaders !
The crowd went crazy . We ran out to the field rallying the crowd . We got in positions and began to cheer . We finished out strong and jogged off the field . It was cool outside but I was still hot !

•Ashlee POV•
I was on the couch laying down eating soup and watching tv until the doorbell went off . I got up and unlocked the door . I opened it and seen Ray there with a teddy bear that said "GET WELL SOON" & some balloons . Aw how sweet . I smiled and invited him in . I grabbed the bear and the balloons and sat them down . I gave him a tight hug & we sat down .
Me ; Thanks babe
Ray ; Your welcome .
Me ; Sorry that we can't go on our date .
Ray ; It's ok . We can reschedule it .
Me ; Ok .
Ray ; I love you Ashlee
Me ; I love you too Ray
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and snuggled up to him .

•Prince POV•
Derby was losing by 6 points . We had 15 minutes left . These niggas better win ! Time passed by and they had 20 seconds left . TOUCHDOWN ! Our school won derby ain't got nothing on us ! I got off the bleachers and walked down to meet up with Nicole . I spotted her and walked up to her .
Me ; You looked cute
Nicole ; Ha . Thank you
I pulled her by the waist and gave her a kiss and a hug .
Kayla ; lets go to Ashlee's place .
Lay ; LEGGO !
We all walked out to the cars and hopped in . To Ashlee's we go .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 11
Bella, broken and hurt, from losing her best friend has to learn to live again when the guys she loved died. Her best friends that are still alive ba...
401 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
15.3K 379 10
Nicole is indefinitely in love with Waverly Earp but her fear of rejection is getting in the way. Little does she know Waverly feels the same way an...
5.6K 346 21
Kit transfers to a new school and makes some new friends. He falls in love but will that love last or will he only get his heartbroken until his ange...