If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

32-17 july

1.8K 62 4
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

[17 July,00:00]

Wonwoo's birthday.

"Happy birthday, oppa" i muttered to myself. I didn't know why i'm still up around this midnight but i could only think about him. and i'm kinda scared because of something. I feel like i'm being watched.

Then a knock was heard from my door and open it. "You're still up?" Mingyu asked while sitting beside me after closing back the door. I just nodded. I rest my head on his laps as he stoke my hair.

"You should sleep. It's getting late" he said.

"But i can't sleep" I pout.

"Don't worry. I will be here for you to make you sleep" he said and bring my head to the pillow. He lay himself beside me while hugging me. This stuff just remind me of him.

"Oppa, when will wonwoo woke up?" i asked sleepily. He turn me to face him as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"He will awake soon. Just wa-" he stopped to see me already asleep. "cutie" he mutter to himself (well, you can't hear it cuz you're already asleep).

[10:10(xD)]

I woke up, still feeling tighten on waist as i move to sit but mingyu's hand was too tight on mine.

"Oppa" I whisper to his ear but he didn't woke up yet. I heard him snore so i just sigh. I lightly tap his cheek his cheek several times while caliing his name. He groan and open one of his eyes.

"Oh..mian" he stretch his arm to the air. Then i went to have a quick shower. He was already on his room, probably sleeping back. I wore blouse with short jeans. I go cook something as i heard my phone rang so i gladly pick it up. it's s.coups.

"Hyejin-ah, can you remind mingyu that we have a meeting at 2"

"Oh, ne"

"Sorry for bothering you. Mingyu didn't pick up his phone so i called you"

"gwenchana...he was still sleeping btw"

"Oh, gumawo hyejin-ssi. Annyeong"

"Annyeong"

I end the call and went upstairs to wake mingyu up but when i enter his room, he was nowhere so i sigh. I was about to go the stairs, when i heard snores coming from my room, i stopped and walk in my room.

"Mingyu Oppa!!" I shaks his body.

"Mm...What time it?" He buried his face on my blanket and yawn.

"4 pm" i lied.

"Oh..jjinj-SHIT WHAT 4PM?? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME? I HAVE A MEETING AT 2" he yelled with his eyes wide. I giggle to see him being this cute.

"Relax...oppa. it's just 10:51. Sorry i lied so you could wake up" i confess. He sigh in relief and was about to hug me but I said "hug later, shower first".

"Aigoo, this kid" he ruffle my hair.

"S.coups told me to remind you about the meeting. What was it about?" I raised my brow, wanting to know.

"I don't know. maybe with the manager" he shrug while smirking. I can sense he was lying and didn't want to tell me about it.

"You can go to shower now, you stinks" i put two finger under my nose. He pout and i sigh cuz i know he need a morning hug right now. "I'm going to cook, you better go shower or no hug" i warn him.

"Ne, ma lady" he salute and walk to his room.

[13:55]

"I'm going now"

"Woah... i thought you already left. 5 more mintues before s.coups scold you" i look at the clock and point at it.

"nah...he'll understand. I always late on every meeting or practice" he poke his tounge out. I laugh at his behavior and hug him.

"See you later. If you're going somewhere, call me or text me first, arraso?" he peck the top of my head. I nodded and wave at him when he walk out the house.

I jump on the couch, not knowing what to do. Well, i want to visit wonwoo at 4 but this is too early. Bored.... i turn on the tv and switch all channel to find what's intrest me. Back to back episode Wanted, k-drama. seems to be intresting.

I waste my time watching it as I took a glance at the clock on the wall while drinking a water. I was about to spit it cuz it's 4:11.

"Aish.." i go to my room and quickly change my clothes.

[16:22]

"Oppa...i'm going to visit wonwoo. Are you good?"

"Ne...Just be safe and i will be there at 6. If something happen call me"

"Arraso. Annyeong saranghae"

"Saranghae"

He end the call as i put my phone in my bag. I look at the t.v and there's one more eposide left that i didn't see.

"Annyeong seung In-ssi. I watch you some other day(>_<。)" i wave at the screen and turn it off before wearing my black converse. I step out from the house with a deep sigh.

I took a taxi to get to the hospital. I really miss seeing his face. I hope nothing bothering me.

After 30 minutes, the taxi arrived as i handed the money. I lightly went in the hospital and went up the stairs since it isn't that far. I look at my phone time and it was 5:07 [17:07].

i open the door and sees Kang Hyejin standing there, smirking evilly. Since i hold the phone, i decided to call mingyu and make it silent.

"I knew you would come here. He's birthday and he'll be mine" she cross her arm. I glare at her and walk towards wonwoo but she block me and push me.

"What do you want bitch?" I yelled.

"I want you to die" she whisper and push me roughly on the door and my back was facing her. I want to fight but i feel something on my back. The corner of my eyes sees, she hold a gun.

"You've got a gun, huh?" I said sarcasticly.

"If you move i'm going to press it"

Hansol's Pov

"Mansae, mansae, mansae yeh!" I shouted and dance weirdly as seungkwan and dk join me. The others gives me a weird stare and i just shrug it off.

We are planning to have a surprise for hyejin at the hospital in wonwoo's room so we wait until 6 but it's still early. [17:07]

then someone's phone rang. "Guyseu... hyejin called me" mingyu exclaimed. We all gather around him and he put it on speaker. But what's happening next, making us run to a van and rushly go to the hospital.

"I knew you would come here. He's birthday and he'll be mine"

"What do you want bitxh?"

"I want you to die"

"PPALI PPALI!!" mingyu yelled at the driver with his pale face. I tried to calm him down but he can't and so do i. My heart start beating so fast and i feel anxious. I dont want hyejin to di-

"You've got a gun huh?"

"WHAT KIND OF BITCH GIRL SHE WAS!! HAVING A GUN AROUND THIS AGE LIKE OMG!!" I yelled. I hate this feeling and i thought we're going to be happy.

"COME ON WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Seungkwan yelled so hard, making me close my ears.

"I knew you would call mingyu for help but it's too late"

"SHT SHE ENDED THE CALL!" Mingyu yelled. We all so panic and didn't know what to do. Ah..jebalyo. why does it has too many car at this hour?

15 minutes later

"Ppali ppali!" Mingyu yelled while running to the entrance. We all just follow him and went by stairs and we are about to reach the room but--

BANG!
[17:30]
-

Boom! ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

Haha happy birthday to wonwoo!! I wish he would perform on the stage again, stay healthy and god will bless you.

CARAT LOVES YOU JEON WONWOO!

Sorry for any errors, hope you enjoy and have a good day...(although i'm having a bad day)

tqIlyrders
-hw:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 780 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
47.5K 4.5K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
54.8K 1.8K 32
when a member of the playboy group in the school, kim mingyu, decided to pick the quiet and popular, the top student, jeon wonwoo, as their next targ...
16.4K 742 26
COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was not afraid to face the 'things' anymore...