Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 29

53.3K 2K 586
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 09-07-16

*Four months later*

"Arr!" I took off my top to throw it down on the ever growing pile of clothes. "Pass me the pink dress Justin."

I pointed to the dress that I saw hanging up in the wardrobe. I hate pink, the girls picked it out for me to wear when we were in London. I didn't want to disappoint them. I picked up the dress not looking at the size. I got away with not wearing it as it was two sizes too big.

Justin moved off the bed, smiling at the giggling girls who sat in the middle of the bed watching me try on clothes.

Justin came back with the dress. I lifted up my arm letting the dress fall down around my body. It fitted me snugly. Justin leaned down to press a kiss on my expanding tummy.

"You look beautiful." He told me as he stoked my belly. "Not fat at all."

I smacked his hand away. "I am getting bigger!"

"Then you should not have eaten the baby." I heard Tina serious voice say, she crossed her arms looking over at me.

I blushed looking over at Justin for help. It was his idea to tell the girls that Mummy eaten a little seed that grows to become a baby, when they asked how did the baby get in mummy tummy.

"She had to eat the baby so the baby had a place to grow." Justin told them expanding on his baby creation ideas.

"Can I eat a baby?" Jacky asked looking down at her tummy. "I can be a great mummy."

"Not for many years." Justin said as he run his fingers through her hair.

I looked at my belly in the mirror looking at it from all angles. The midwife says the baby is at the right growth for being four months pregnant.

Jackson and Justin loved seeing my stomach expand planting kisses on my stomach every morning when they get up.

"You look nice mummy." Jacky said pointing at me. "Not fat at all."

I grinned at her, these girls are so adorable. "Get down stairs and have your breakfast." I told them.

The crawled off the large bed running down the corridor to get down stairs.

I gazed at Justin who stood by the door watching me with a twinkle in his blue eyes. "What?"

He shook his head a small smile still playing on his lips. "Nothing... You're glowing."

I walked to pick up my phone as it was ringing. It went through to voice mail as I didn't pick it up in time. I clicked on the screen seeing it was a missed call from Natasha.

Ever since mothers funeral last month she has been looking after dad as well as her husband that remained in a coma for the past three months.

Things have remained strained with my father since he said those words to me at the house. At the funeral I tried to speak with him but he kept avoiding me. The whole family was there offering him comfort and giving me disapproving looks that I kept my girls a secret.

They never mention anything about my relationship with the brothers. After being use to Natasha relationship for years already. They assumed I just copied her lifestyle. Always wanting what my sister has. As I heard one of my cousin say to her sister at the wake in my father's house.

I walked downstairs seeing Laura make the girls some cereal. "Good morning." I called out to her.

"Morning." She said back to me stroking her stomach, she was around five months pregnant. When we asked Melissa to help out with Marcus she stated that she liked her job and wanted to do both.

Jackson wanted Laura to move out but with Cleo being sick and living with her daughter as she had a broken leg. Laura has now become our housekeeper doing things around the house that I was unable to do as I been concentrating on raising our children.

"How did you sleep?" I asked sitting on the stool next to Jacky. Justin went to the fridge to take out butter to make me some toast.

"I slept fine." Laura said taking the bowels away from the girls washing it up.

Ever since I saw a glimpse of Laura that other night I had a word with her about her walking around the house. She says it because she has nightmares and was unable to sleep. I just made sure that when me and the twins go to sleep at night the door remained closed.

"Did the girls had a bad sleep?" I whispered to her when she came over Justin was too busy entertaining the girls.

Laura shook her head. "Their bed was dry this morning." She stated.

I let out a breath of relief. They have been wetting their beds on and off for the past couple of months. I went to the doctors and they assured me the that it will get better over time and to just let them use the toilet before going to bed and also wake them up in the early hours of the morning to  let them empty their bladder.

"Mummy...." Jacky wined pointing at Justin. "Dad says that we have to stay over at Aunty Natasha house tonight."

I nodded. "Yeah it is a sleep over with your cousins." I told them ruffling her hair.

Tina looked down at her lap. "What happens if..." She let the sentence drift off not wanting to say out loud her fears. "They will laugh at us."

I hugged her to my side. "Awe baby. That would never happen. You will have the bed to yourself and Melissa will be there if you need anything so you don't have to worry about that. Plus you been good for the past month no problems."

"Did Laura tell you that?" Jacky asked looking at Laura as she cleaned the kitchen.

"Yeah she been keeping me informed." I told them I try and be one hundred percent honest with them.

The girls looked at each other doing that twin thing that their dads do a lot.

"See, we could trust Laura." Tina whispered to Jacky but I still heard her.

"What was that?" I asked them.

Their eyes opened widely like a deer in a head lights. They looked at each other than shook their heads.

"Girls run upstairs and pack a bag." Justin came over interrupting me. The girls took this as a cue to run away from my next phase of questions. He kissed me on the cheek. "I will back tonight with Jackson."

I kissed him noticing a look of envy on Laura's face. I been getting a weird feeling from her recently, like she been watching my every move.

"Make sure Melissa knows to keep a closer eye on them." I hugged him to me feeling the bump come between us.

"I will." He kissed me again. "Jackson wants to book a three D ultrasound appointment next month to find out the baby sex."

"Thought you wanted it to be a surprise?" I looked into his eyes, remembering the conversation that we had about wanting to know what sex the baby will be after the birth.

Justin raised his eyebrows. "Having them were a surprise. I want it to be a surprise however Jackson is more practical and want to find out before hand."

I smacked his hands away from rubbing my belly. "Go!" I pointed to the door seeing the girls standing there with their coats on and backpacks in their hands. "I shall see you later tonight."

I waved them off outside the door.

"So what are you plans for tonight?" Laura asked me coming to sit next to me.

"Nothing I think we are having a romantic night in for once without the girls." I told her. "Are you off out tonight?"

It was a strong hint that I wanted the house to myself. Laura had her eyes wide open nodding her head hopefully getting the hint. "Yeah I am going to go out. I am going to stay at a friend's tonight."

"Have you thought any more about finding a permanent place to live?" I asked, when she moved in it was only meant to be for a small amount of time. A couple of months later she is still here and pregnant.

"I have saw a couple of places but I haven't got the deposit money. After another month salary I should be able to afford it." She stood up walking to the fridge to take out a carton of juice.

"How much is it?"  I got up walking out the door. "I can loan you that amount. You need to be settled before the baby comes."

"Errmm..." She looked startled. "I would need to check the paper work." The door bell rung. She look relived at the conversation had come to an end. "I go and answer the door."

I began to walk away again towards the foyer when I heard a commotion. Daniel came striding into the living area. He had a black patch above his left eye. I stepped back placing a hand over my chest where my heart is.

I felt it flutter in shock. Daniel looked thinner than the last time I saw him. He looked towards me deadly with the one eye.

Laura came in after him. "He said he knows you and wouldn't leave." Her lips lifted up at the corners. "I can go and call security."

Daniel held his hand up in the air. "There is no need for that." He cocked his head to the side. "I am only here for a chat with my ex fiancée."

Laura gave me a questionably look. I nodded for her to leave. "He isn't a threat to me." I said to her I stepped around the sofa coming to stand in front of him. I squared my shoulders feeling courage seep into me from looking at the family picture of me and the kids with their fathers.

From being in a relationship with the twins I now realise how dysfunctional my relationship that I had with Daniel was.

All the comments that he told me was for my own good were him trying to control my behaviour. He was controlling what I wear to the point I didn't recognise the own voice in my head.

"I can do with a nice cup of tea." He said to Laura smiling at her. "A nice English brew."

He moved over to the sofa opposite me sitting down crossing his legs. "I always knew you were a slut."

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Surprisingly the words didn't sting. I didn't feel the same pain that I use to feel.

"I think deep down that I always knew you were gay." I said simply crossing my arms standing a feet away from him. "There was always something off about your friendship." I used my finger in my left hand to quote the word. "With Nathan."

I saw his mouth go into a tight smile and obvious sign that he was pissed off. He was about to say something but stopped himself when Laura came back into the room with two cups of Tea.

She placed the tray that housed the tea on the coffee table that was in the middle of me and Daniel. I noticed that Daniel watched her as she left the room, the shared a hot look as one would do a lover.

That is another thing that I disliked about Daniel he would always look at other women around me. I use to feel inadequate around him. That I was never good enough for him. That I was tainted as I had children from a one night stand, so I wasn't as pure as his ex-girlfriends.

"What do you want Daniel?" I asked looking at his one eye. It felt eerie that I changed his life in such a serious way. Then again he did try to kill me.

"I come to see how you are doing." He gestured to my round belly. "I want full access."

I laughed pointing at his face. "The best thing I ever done was to take your eye. Cause you are blind if you think this baby is yours."

He laughed. "You are lying. There is no way you would have cheated on me. Who would have wanted you?"

"Them!" I pointed to the large picture on the wall that was of me in-between Justin and Jackson.

Daniel rolled his eyes bending down to the coffee table. He picked up the tea cup sliding it along the table to where I am. I eyed the beverage suspiciously.

Daniel looked to the left of the picture seeing a scan propped up on the side. I used that opportunity to switch the cups around. Just to be on the safe side.

"I want that picture." He walked over to take it off the side folding it up putting it in his pocket.

"The baby is not yours." I told him again.

He sat back down picking up his cup of tea. He took a large gulp. "Are you not drinking Hanna?"

I picked up the cup sniffing it, pretending to drink it.

"What do you want?" I asked him again. "Why was you with me if you despised me so much?"

Daniel took another sip laughing leaning back in the sofa. "You were too easy!" He smacked his hand on his thigh. "So fucking dumb and starving for attention."

"You used me?" I pointed to my chest. "I loved you. My kids loved you!"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "I am fed up of your winey voice." He pulled a face looking down into his now empty cup. "You bitch..." He slurred his words. "You swapped the tea."

He tried to stand up but fell back down on the sofa.

"What is in the tea Daniel?" I asked him. "Was you really trying to kill me?"

He shook his head laughing like a mad man. "No, just a drug to make you pass out so I could take you to Cuba where you can have my baby and no one would be able to save you."

"You are a mad man!" I looked at him amazed shaking my head at the wonder of the situation.

"You are a prude!" He shouted back at me. "I had to think of Nathan every time I fucked you especially in the ass."

"Shut up" I placed my hand over my ears.

"You were like a dead fish.  I thought you American whores knew how to take big di'cks." He grinned at me. "You couldn't even ride me good. You knew nothing about sex. I taught you everything you know."

"I hate you!" I screamed at him. He stood up walking over to me stumbling a bit as he was unsteady on his feet. I pushed at his chest. "I wish I taken more that your eye. You need to be taken down a peg or two."

Daniel slung his arm around my shoulder leaning heavily onto me. I began walking with him to the door. I wanted him out the house when a thought suddenly occurred to me. He wanted to torture me in Cuba.

He wanted me to give birth and take away my child. I turned guiding him up the stairs into the bedroom that I shared with Jackson and Justin. He had his eyes closed talking to himself as I opened the passageway into the panic room.

I entered the panic room with him. I sat him down on the chair in the security room. He looked like he passed out. I ran back to the bedroom opening the draws picking up the cuffs that Justin used on me when pretended to be a police man.

I cuffed Daniel to the chair before I had the chance to change my mind about what I was about to do.

I tied a scarf around his ankles to that he was fully tied to the chair facing the cameras. His head hung to the side dribble coming out his mouth as he laid tied up.

I looked at him for a moment then left the room going downstairs to make dinner for the two men in my life.

"You seem distracted Hanna." Jackson observed putting his dish in the sink. "Dinner was wonderful." He told me.

"Are you alright?" Justin asked me clearing the table. "The girls are fine. I just called Natasha to check up on them."

I looked away from their knowing eyes, I still had Daniel tied up in the panic room for the past couple of hours. I haven't had to the courage to go back and face him as I know that I would be in trouble on many felony charges.

"I am okay. I am glad that you enjoyed the lamb." I got up carrying my dish to the sink. Jackson took the plate out of my hands washing it up for me.

"Why don't you go on up we clean up down here." Justin offered giving me a peck on the cheeks.

I smoothed down my pink dress my mind was elsewhere. "Yeah, I will quickly have a shower before we go to bed." I walked to the door then turned back to face them. "Don't bother me I really need a wash alone." I said with all seriousness.

I hot stepped up the stairs walking into the bathroom. I turned and locked the door behind me. I pressed the button that allowed me to go to the panic room. As soon as I entered the room and went into the camera room Daniel was awake.

He cranked his neck to see me. "Hanna!" He called out to me. "You bitch!"

All the fear that I had evaporated when I saw him. The hate came into my heart. I walked around the chair to face him. He began to struggle in the earnest trying to get free.

"I wouldn't talk to me like that now. Seeing as I am the one that has you tied to a chair." I told him.

He remained silent glaring at me. "What are you going to do to me?"

I reached forward to grab his chin angling his face to look at me. "I hate you!" I smacked him in the face. I grabbed his crotch squeezing on his balls. "This small di'ck of yours never gave me any pleasure. I had to fake everyone orgasms that you think you gave me. I had the biggest vibrator ever!"

I walked around the chair in the circle coming to face him once again. "You never wondered why I let you fuck me in the ar'se it was because that was the only way I could feel you."

"Lies!" Daniel spat on the floor by my feet. "You loved it. Whore!"

I laughed in his face. "You think that was pleasure on my face that you saw every night. It was disgust." I tapped him on the cheek hard. "I will show you what real pleasure is."

I clicked the screen that showed the bedroom and in the left and right top corner had different angles of the room. I pressed the button that made the audio sound loud in the room. Justin and Jackson has just come into the bedroom stripping talking about what they should do for the girl's birthday next month.

"I shall leave you now." I grabbed the hair at the top of his head. "No one shall hear your screams but look to the cameras you have a front row seat at two men that are pleasing your woman."

"Hanna! You can't do this!" He screamed at me moving about in the chair.

I laughed loudly walking out the room back into the bathroom. I switched on the shower jumping in it for a minute then coming back out into the bedroom to see my two men already in the bed waiting for me.

Justin turned off the light as soon as I got into bed in the middle of them. I looked up the door where the secret camera was installed knowing that Daniel would be able to see everything as the camera had night vision as well.

I leaned over to Jackson kissing him passionately. Justin laid behind me rubbing his hands down the side of my body. I shivered feeling myself getting turned on. Especially knowing that son of a bitch had no choice but to watch.

I stroked my hand down Jackson hard chest to touch his hard di'ck. I broke the kiss to look at his sexy body.

"Daniel never had a di'ck as big as yours." I said to him. "He could never fulfil me like you do."

Justin kissed the back of my shoulder working his way lower. "Enough of him. We don't want to hear what you done with him. You are ours now."

I laid on my back as I wa'nked Jackson. Justin mouth hovered above my pelvis area. "Justin..." I groaned. "It's hard as Daniel was never good at this. I never knew good sex till I met you."

I felt him smile against my pu'ssy. His tongue came out to flicker over my cl'it I opened my legs wider hoping that Daniel would have a good view of Justin eating me out.

I motioned for Jackson to come further up so that his d'ick was in line with my mouth. I closed my lips around his c'ock.

"Damn Hanna."  Jackson grimaced. "You're so good." He held my head to his waist pumping in and out of my mouth.

"Say my name!" I popped his co'ck out my mouth to demand of him. Jackson looked down at me surprised. "Say it!" I squeezed the base of his di'ck not blinking in the stare off between us.

"Hanna..." He whispered but it sounded like a shout to my ears. I kissed the head then began to suck him again.

I let out a moan feeling a tightening inside me. I pushed Justin head out of my lap pushing him on his back. I was taking charge of the sexual antics tonight.

I moved on top of Justin facing away from him, reverse cowgirl style. I leaned back so that my whole pu'ssy was on show for the camera. I lowered myself down on his di'ck making sure to moan as it slid deeper in.

Justin held my hips as he began to thrust upwards inside me.

"Yes!" I groaned, feeling him stretch me. I leaned forwards looking directly in the camera direction and mouthed "Fuck you Daniel!" I discreetly put my middle finger up to my face as Justin continued to move inside me.

Justin movements became more frenzied as Jackson pulled me off his brother. Justin groaned in disbelief. Jackson had me on all fours on the bed with my bottom in the air.

"Jackson turn around." I ordered him as he was on his side to the door. Daniel wouldn't have much of a view. I turned to face the door as Jackson came behind me. Justin kneeled in front of me.

As Jackson took me from behind Justin moved in and out of my mouth.  Justin back was too the door so his bottom was facing the camera. I held both my hands up behind him sticking the middle finger up as my mouth was too occupied to mouth the words. But I knew he got the idea.

Jackson moved deeper inside me, cutting off my concentration. Within moments I was coming apart in their arms.

Justin let out a shout as he creamed on my face. Jackson withdrew to spurt on my back. We collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"I didn't know you could be demanding." Justin said in wonder. 

I sat up in bed looking at the two men as their chests continued to rise from being out of breath. "The night is still young. Please don't tell me that you are tired all ready?"

I plucked at my ni'pples. "I am so horny, five years with crap sex will do this to a woman."

Jackson kissed me. "Then let's not disappoint."

"Fuck you Daniel for wasting my life!" I shouted out loud, I then covered my mouth looking at them shocked.

Justin laughed. "Yeah fuck you too Daniel. I should give him sex education."

I laid in Justin arms. "Something is tell me that he is learning how to fuck as we speak."

Jackson settled himself in-between my legs thru'sting himself inside me. I grinned turning my face to the camera in the corner and let myself go to the pleasure of the two men.

A/N

Did you like the chapter? Did Hanna had a good revenge or will the twins be pissed when they find out what she did?

Another long chapter for you my darlings. My favourite one. Sorry if it seems rushed at the end. It is four am where I am and I wanted to upload it as I will be busy this weekend and I fear if I didn't finish the chapter then you will be waiting a long time.

vote

comment

follow

xx kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 3.3K 10
Book 4 of The Claimed Series Lena and Webb planned a life together. When Lena's mate passed after a short courtship, Webb had taken it upon himself...
3.7K 122 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
81.9K 4.8K 31
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...