He really is one hell of a bu...

By iloverin12

You never had a real family and during this time nobility was on top. After being in an orphanage since birth... More

chapter 1
welcome
Thanks
day 1 at the phantomhive manor
the ball
It finally begins
why?
Curious questions get wild answers
special occasion
special occasion part 2
hold back
The other butler part 2
shut out
my love is out
separation
New home
New home part 2
Resurrection
‼️Should i finish? ‼️
Authors note

The other butler

2.4K 95 56
By iloverin12

TW// sexual harassment please dont not read chapter if this triggers you and ill put a warning before the part just incase you still decide to read ahead.

A couple of weeks after my birthday alois invited us all to a ball, ciel decided that we should go even though he's not the biggest fan of the trancies.It was time for the ball at the trancy manor and I think it's going to be really fun. We soon arrive at the trancy manor. Sebastian helps us out and we walk in. " Hello, welcome to the trancy estate I hope you enjoy yourself." The butler say smiling a bit, leading us to the ballroom. We see many people dress up in such amazing costumes. "Wow.." I say in awe. Ciel smiles at me and then asks "can I have this dance?"

Before I could answer, a loud high pitch voice saying "ciel!!!!!!" He sighs and walks to where she is. I giggle and go to get an drink when someone tapped my shoulder. "Would you like to dance?" Asked a blonde boy with blue eyes about ciel age in an vampire costume. "Yes, thank you." I smile taking his hand. "My name Is alois trancy, and yours?" He asks. "my name is y/n its an honor to dance with you earl trancy." I smile.

"call me alois love!, and the pleasures all mine" he says as the song ended. I bow and walk away to look for Sebastian but my bladder said otherwise so i made my way to find the bathroom. I found the trancy butler and asked him where the bathroom was. He lead me there and waited outside so he could lead me back to the ball room.

When I was done using the bathroom I began to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror and it suddenly crack. "Oh god." I whispered-yelled. I tried to clean it up but I just got cuts on my hands. The butler knocked on the door. "C-come in" he comes and sees the mess. "Oh my Are you ok?" He asked as he got his handkerchief out a began to clean my hand. But he got alot on his gloves, so he took them off with his teeth and froze.
TW

TRIGGER WARNING
Claude pov
As I took of my gloves I got a taste of her blood and I couldn't believe how intoxicating her soul was. I have to have it. I pin her to the ground and proceed to rip her clothes off. "Please stop!"  She cries. But I couldn't  even if I tried.  My eyes flashed pink and I began to kiss her gently but soon wanted more I try to push my tongue in but she wouldn't let me so I grabbed one her breast and she gasp loudly and I took the opportunity to put my tongue in. Then I ......

Sebastian pov

I was with my young master as he was talking to lady Elizabeth but then I started feeling very uncomfortable and...violated. I decided to abruptly look for y/n but concerned that i couldn't find her then I smelled blood. I quickly follow the smell and at end of the trail I was horrified.

Sorry claude enthusiasts he has no rights here.
hope you enjoyed the update!

Iloverin12~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...