The Boy of my dreams ❥ The Sa...

By weakangell

"He's the boy of my dreams, He's someone i always wanted." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Read
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptar 15
hey....

Chapter 2

748 17 1
By weakangell

It was around one in the afternoon I was sitting outside in the front while listening to music. The door opens revealibg ryan as he stands in front of me and  waves his hand trying to catch my attention.

"What you need?" I said, taking out my earphones.

"Mom wants us to go to the store to buy bread and eggs." He says.

" Why the hell can't you go by yourself? you're old enough. Unless you're scared like a little girl." I said smirking teasing him a little.

He glares at me and says,"I'm not afraid retard I mean cmon we barely moved here, you expect me to know where everything is at?"

"Fine i'll go with you only because mom said so."

"Sophie you know you wanna come with me. What if we see the guy walking again,you going to be drooling again?" He says letting out a little giggle.

"No. Shut up about him already I dont even know him so how will I like him?" I said, giving him a confused face.

"Oh soph-"

"I'm going to go change" I said cutting him off.

I go up to my room and changed into my clothes. After i was finish i go outside and meet ryan who was standing and waiting for me.

" Finally. You take hours just to get ready to go to the store." He says.

I ignore his comment and started walking down the street while ryan was blabbing about some random shit , I went into space and started admiring the neighborhood.

We kept walking for a few minutes, I then heard some yelling from the other side turning my head around to see where it was coming from and there was a baseball field.

"Hey look a baseball field lets go look what is going on ."Ryan said, pointing straight at the baseball field.

We turned to  the field as we got closer then stopped and watched the game that was  going on.

It looked like pure 12 year olds playing who were really into the game. As I check out the guys that were yelling to each other. I look to the to the pitcher and started getting butterflies again.

I smile to myself remembering its the guy that I saw him yesterday walking down the street with a bat and a glove in his hand.

He yells something to this guy name "Yeah yeah" to throw it to second base. "Hey look its the guy from yesterday why dont you go tell him hi?" Ryan smirks at me elbowing my shoulder.

" No I will not dumbass that would be weird. Besides they concentrated in their game and I don't wanna ruin it, cmon lets go to the store already."

We then began walking to the other side to get to the store. I start to remember the pitcher as gorgeous he was.  I'm just glad he didnt see me he would probably think I'm a stalker and creep.

Ryan and i  finally arrived to the store.

We took an hour later arguing which eggs we could've gotten better also bread. I got sick of it and went with his choice. Leaving the store with peace

We started walking past the baseball field I went to the corner where we were before, as i on my tippy toes and try to see if  the boys were still there, but they weren't. Sigh.

"I guess your boyfriend isn't there, Is little sophie sad?" Ryan smirking at me poking my side stomach.

"Stop ryan he's not my boyfriend." I said laughing at him for being a dumbass. We arrived at the house and brought all the stuff inside the house.

" Honey I made food do you want to eat?" My mom suddenly speaks.

"Na, i'll eat later I'm going to sit outside for a while and maybe take a walk, Is that fine?"

"Yes sure, while your at maybe you can make new friends." She smiles.

I head outside and sit on the side walk for a a while thinking about everything. Wondering whag are my friends doing, like do they even miss me ? They probably don't even notice im gone. I should get up and go for a walk i'll probaby feel better afterwards.

I get up and dust my shorts from some dust, I then turn around and bump into a hard chest I look up who it was its the guy from earlier. Holy shit.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking." I said, looking at the him . Butterflies started coming back again.

"No, it's fine I should be careful, I should watch where I go. Especally bumping into a pretty girl like you." He says half smiling at me.

"Well i guess we should both watch out where we both walk." I said blushing.

He giggles a little and started gazing at my face getting a nice view of it. As i look at him checking him out. This boy was gorgeos in front and front far away.

Cute Guy POV

This girl is nothing but beauitful, from far away and up close. Her beauitful blue eyes and brown hair. My god made a beauitful angel.
While looking at her I look down what she's wearing.

"So you like the dodgers?" I look  at her shirt, breaking the awkwardness.

"Yes, I do i've been a fan for years, are you?" She licks her lips, taking a stran of her hair and putting it in back of her ear.

"Yes i do too. I've been a fan, I'm trying to play in the team when i get older." I said smiling at her.

"Really?" She smiles at me with teeth giving me a view of her teeth.

"Yes. You play baseball? " Of course i had to play to ask her.

"Yes i do, I play before I moved here, I use to play with a couple of friends of mine."

"But i dont know if I should keep playing, I dont even have friends to play with."

"You  should play with me and my friends at the sandlot." I said with out thinking, I kinda regret saying that but She maybe be not that bad.

"At the what?" She says confused.

"At a baseball field, me and my friends call it the sandlot."

Sophie POV

"At the what?" I asked confused.

The hell is a sandlot?

"At the baseball field, me and my friends call it the sandlot."

"Sure I would to go what time do you want me to be there?" I said.

"Actually I'll meet you out here in front of your house around Nine a.m , is that fine?"

"Yes, sure it is fine."

He smilies at me and stratches his head now it's getting a little awakard again.

"Well i'll see you tomorrow." He says.
I nod my head and we both turn around to turn to both of our houses.

"Wait!" I heard. I stop my tracks and turn around he jogs up to me.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Benjamin Rodriguez, But everyone calls me benny." He saying smiling then takes his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Sophie Gomez." I said, smiling with my teeth and shake his hand.

" Well sophie I'll meet you out here tomorrow."

He says giving me a half smile he lets go of my hand and we both say bye to each other he turns around and walks back to his house.

I turn around and walk back inside the house and go up to my room I close the door behind me and head to my bed to lay on. There i was thinking about him.

Benny Rodriguez...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 384 14
everything was perfect till that day. but thanks to that day Y/n was able to find him. the one she was destined to love
588 19 22
"Your the boy I fell in love with and the one I will stay in love with"
715K 28.1K 20
flower boy was everything that he ever wanted. [lowercase intended!]
62.6K 727 14
She wanted love and she wanted it from a country boy.