Not So Normal (Rumbelle)

By DestinySmith258

Fate has a way of blending through alternate worlds in mysterious ways, for true love will always win out...N... More

Not So Normal
Not So Normal Chapter 1
NSN Chapter 1 Part 2
NSN Chapter 2
NSN Chapter 2 Part 2
NSN Chapter 3
NSN Chapter 3 Part 2
NSN Chapter 4
NSN Chapter 4 Part 2
NSN Chapter 5
NSN Chapter 6
NSN Chapter 6 Part 2
NSN Chapter 7
NSN Chapter 7 Part 2
NSN Chapter 8
NSN Chapter 9
NSN Chapter 10

NSN Chapter 5 Part 2

305 11 1
By DestinySmith258

I had barley unlocked the door to my apartment when my phone beeped. I opened it to see a text message from an unknown number. 

Join me for a picnic in the park tomorrow at 3 -Gold.

I smiled then saved his number to my contacts before finally texting back. 

Sounds great, meet you there -BF

For the next thirty minutes I couldn't stop smiling. As soon as my phone rang I jumped up and answered it. "Hello." I breathed into the phone. 

"It's Ruby and I have some questions. Firstly, why were you at Gold's house? And secondly, why are you grinning like a freak?" 

I glanced around untill I spotted Ruby at my fire escape. I opened the window and let her in before falling onto my bed. "I need every single detail from the moment you left the diner." 

I glanced at he.r "I, uh, fell and Gold took care of my cuts. Then we almost kissed, and Emma drove me home." I said very quickly. 

"Wait, you almost what... what stopped you?" I sighed then gestured to the picture of Emma and I on my dresser. "Emma? What'd she do?" Ruby glared down my picture.

"She rang the doorbell." I shrugged. 

"No, this is not okay. I'm going to kill her." She grabbed my phone out of my hand and before I could react, she flipped it open and just stared. 

"No I-" I reached for the phone and she jerked it away.

"-have a date with Gold." Ruby squealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...