Deal With It

By Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... More

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

thirteen

4.5K 134 5
By Aysha07

Hello :)

How are you all?

I've dedicated this chapter to SarahlovesNiallH

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Tyler's POV

I had halted my car and was now parked on the side of the road, hard to notice in the darkness of the night.

Arissa was sat on my lap, straddling me, her legs on either side of my body. She gripped my shoulders tightly with her delicate hands as my larger hands snaked around her small waist. As I deepened the kiss her hand moved to the back of my head, tugging roughly at my brown hair.

She pushed her body down onto mine as I lightly bit her bottom lip, and I unsuccessfully tried to stifle a moan from escaping my lips. I felt a smile spread across her face as she heard the sound from me so I squeezed her lightly, making her gasp. I knew such a simple thing would trigger a reaction from her.

I didn't know why she even kissed me, I wasn't right for her and we both knew that. But why did neither of us care in this moment? Why was she the only one occupying my thoughts? I was hoping she wouldn't regret this, I sure as hell wouldn't.

What did this even mean for us?

I realised that she was tugging at the hem of my shirt, trying to get it off me. "What are you doing?" I spoke in barely a whisper, still out of breath.

"Just go with it," she urged.

Who was I to disagree? I knew this wouldn't go too far anyway, she was one to never settle for a car.

I peeled my shirt off of my body and threw it to the back. She examined my body, running her hands over my defined torso. Just as we made contact once more, the loud sound of her ring tone alarmed us and she jumped, hitting her head on the roof of the car. "Oww," she whined, rubbing her head. I laughed at her and she pouted, swatting my arm. "Don't laugh at me!"

She reached over to grab her phone and answered just before it went off. "Hello!" she said cheerily.

She pulled the phone away from her ear as a male voice boomed through the speaker. "Sorry Dad, I forgot to ring but I'm totally fine! Don't worry!" she replied. She stayed silent as her father continued to speak, annoying me since he interrupted us. "Yes, I know Dad, I'm staying as far away as possible from him," she tried to hold back a giggle. I automatically knew they were talking about me and wanted to laugh at how ironic that was since Arissa and I couldn't possibly be any closer. I rolled my eyes as they kept talking and she finally hung up, climbing off of me to get back to the passenger seat.

"Aren't you putting your shirt back on?" she asked, stretching her arm back to pick it up. I stopped her and smirked.

"Baby girl, you know you don't want me to put it back on."

She rolled her eyes at me. "I see you're still calling me that," she replied to change the subject.

"Of course, I love how annoyed you get by it." She blushed and looked down before facing me again.

"It's fine, as long as I get to call you something too. Maybe Muffin? Pumpkin? Baby Cakes?" she pressed her lips together to control her laughter.

No way in hell would I let her call me something that ridiculous.

"Yeah right," I scoffed.

"Aw, why not? Is Pooky more your style?" she chuckled, scrunching her nose up. I decided not to even respond and started the car. "Are you in a mood, Pooky?" she teased. I still stayed silent. "Pooooooky!" she exclaimed, getting on my last nerve. She rested her chin in her hands and pouted as she spoke. "Pooky isn't talking to me."

I watched her and smiled at how cute she looked and sounded, I couldn't exactly be angry at her. She looked at me as we both began to laugh.

-

Arissa's POV

Tyler's confession had warmed my heart. His voice held so much honesty and sadness and I believed every word he uttered. It wasn't possible for everything he said to be a lie. I didn't care that he was the reason for my expulsion- everyone makes mistakes right? And everyone deserves a second chance. This was his.

No matter how far I tried to stay from him I always ended up right with him. Perhaps it meant something. Even if it didn't, I knew I wanted to be with him. He was a jerk but deep down he was a sweetheart too. I liked his bad boy attitude but I also liked his teasing side. I wasn't bothered about his past or what people thought of him, even my own Dad.

I grew more and more tense as we neared our destination. What would Tyler say when he saw Alec? Would Heidi even be there? Would she be okay? Would she even want to come with us? Was Seth going to be there? What would he do? Or... what would Tyler do to him? All these questions were spinning around my mind and I didn't have the answer to a single one of them. The slower I wanted time to go, the faster it seemed to pass.

Soon enough we were outside the building that Heidi was supposedly staying at. Since we had set off in the evening and made a stop, it was about 2am, so it was very dark and silent. We began to walk towards the entrance when someone called my name. "Arissa!"

I sighed since I knew exactly who it was. Alec.

I didn't have a problem with him being here but I just wasn't looking forward to Tyler's reaction since he made it very clear that he didn't want him anywhere near Heidi.

Rage flashed through Tyler's eyes as he saw who was approaching us. "Alec," he growled at him. "Why the fuck are you here?" he said through gritted teeth, his tone dripping with ire. His hands were tightly clenched and it was clear he wanted to pounce on him.

"You know exactly why Ty," he responded, not seeming intimidated at all. Then again I didn't expect him to be, they were best friends after all.

"You fucking followed us here?!" he bellowed, not being considerate about the time. I gulped, afraid to tell him that he didn't follow us. I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing Alec would obviously tell him so I'd have to face Tyler's wrath instead of him. But he didn't.

"What other option did I have?" he rhetorically asked. I opened my eyes and looked at the smile that adorned his face.

"Don't fucking smile at her!" Tyler barked. "I told you to stay away from my sister! Get into your car and go home before I fucking lose it!" he cursed.

Alec simply folded his arms and shook his head. "No, don't tell me what to do."

For some reason I knew that the only person who could actually stand up to Tyler was Alec. I believed that Tyler could win a fight against anyone but with Alec it was 50/50. I wasn't completely sure.

My gut told me that Alec was a good friend to him and was the one person who could stop Tyler from creating more trouble for himself and ending up in jail. Alec had an angry side too but it was nowhere near as bad as Tyler's. I had noticed that in school and college. He was much better at controlling his temper and solving matters with patience.

Tyler lurched forward and gripped Alec's collars but he simply grinned in response. He was just provoking Tyler more and I didn't want Tyler to hurt his own friend.

"Don't piss me off. Go. Now," he said as he glared at him, neither one of them breaking eye contact. Alec shoved Tyler off and straightened his collars out but he wasn't smiling anymore.

"I'm not going anywhere. I like Heidi, really like her. You haven't experienced this but I have and one day you'll know how it feels too," Alec said. Tyler's facial expression became softer as he looked at me. Was he going to tell Alec? I wanted him to, I didn't want to keep this a secret.

He glanced at me once more and then turned around and headed for the building.

Of course he wouldn't tell Alec, not like it was important or anything. "Thanks for not saying anything," I smiled and Alec returned the expression.

"It's fine, let's go in," he gestured towards the building so I walked in with him.

The building was old and trashy. Paint was chipped off the walls and there was absolutely no light getting in. Tyler had his hands around the collar of a moody-looking man who had obviously been awakened. The man reluctantly told him which room Heidi and Seth were in and Tyler walked past us, grasping my hand to distance me from Alec who followed us up. The stairs creaked with every step we took and I was worried that they would break any second.

When we reached room 17 Tyler stopped for a second and I examined the wooden door. It looked weak and the '7' was loose so it was hanging, very close to falling on the ground. I took a deep breath as Tyler reached for the handle and Alec seemed very desperate to get inside, rocking back on forth on his heels.

He pulled the handle but it was locked. Of course.

"Easy," Tyler and Alec said in unison, referring to how simple it was to break this particular door down. I smiled at how hard they were trying to stay mad at one another but managed not to laugh since it would just make things awkward.

Alec and I moved out of the way as Tyler walked back and sprinted towards the door, using all his force to open it. He did this a couple of times until his attempts were successful. They both ran in but I froze in my spot, afraid of what we could possibly find.

"It's okay, take my hand," Tyler reassured me and Alec shot us a confused look which we decided to dismiss. I slowly walked in and examined the room. It was filthy.

There were two more doors before us, probably a bathroom and a bedroom since the kitchen was to my left. Alec headed for one of the doors and opened it.

Bathroom.

This meant she was in the other room, most likely with Seth.

My trembling hand reached for the handle. I twisted it and closed my eyes, taking a mighty breath. She'll be okay, I tried to convince myself.

I released the grip I had on the handle as the door opened and I looked at the terrible sight before me. I could sense the anger radiating from Tyler and Alec who were standing on either side of me.

I hope y'all liked it! :D And do you like Lucy Hale as Arissa or no?

Vote and comment! I love you :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
23.3K 739 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
7.8K 125 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...