•Daddy Issues• Ethan Dolan

By gisxllllx

"What's my name?" "Daddy." More

Warning
Preview
Playlist
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Read to understand Chap. 37
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
Translation for Daddy Issues
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
E P I L O U G E
2ND E N D I N G
Important

F I F T Y - T W O

124K 2.4K 13.6K
By gisxllllx

Warning: This chapter will have strong material in it, such as violence and sexual acts. Please read with caution.

The chapter will also contain spoilers to the show Scream if you haven't finished the first season.

I fold the clothes as I put them into my luggage and sigh.

I can't believe this is actually happening

My phone vibrates and I unlock it, revealing a message from Eleanor.

One picture message from Eleanor ☆

I click on it and I smile when I see that it's a picture of Ethan and I at my mom's wedding, holding the baby.

Me: How did I not see you take this?

Eleanor: You and Ethan were playing with Liam. You guys would
make good parents ;)

Me: I'm only in highschool El

Eleanor: After highschool...:p

Hell no

If my mom was bitching about getting pregnant right now, I can only imagine what she'll say after I graduate highschool and I tell her that I'm pregnant.

I screenshot the picture and I send it to Grayson. Ethan got his phone taken away, and I know for a fact that Grayson will let him use his phone.

Grayson: wrong person

Me: show it to Ethan goofass

Grayson: he's sleeping tho :/

Me: wake his ass up

Grayson: no. What for?

Me: please? :((

Grayson: fine. Just don't send anymore double chin sad faces...ur making me emotional with you leaving and all

Me: thank you Gray! ♡

After a couple of minutes, my phone rings and I answer it.

"Rise and shine bup" I laugh as I sit down on my bed and I stare at the picture of Ethan and I on my nightstand.

"Who took the picture?" His voice was raspy and deep, making me smile.

"Eleanor took it while we were playing with him. She says that we would make good parents"

"Not in highschool, we didn't even know how to put him back in the stroller" he chuckles.

"There's something called practice Ethan"

"Not now, all I want to focus on is us. Just you and me. We still have a whole life in front of us, I don't want to think about being a dad"

"I get you. Right now, my main priority is you. I don't think I would like to experience being a mom at 16"

"How's the packing going?" I can hear the sadness in his voice and I sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

"Horrible, but I found the black jumpsuit you ripped" I laugh as I get up and hold up the jumpsuit.

"Can I keep it?"

"Its ripped you dork"

"I've been thinking lately, and I was thinking that since I've been saving up money, I could probably go and visit you in California every couple of weeks or so"

"Ethan, you don't have to do th-"

"This is bullshit Malia, I made the mistake of not telling you how I felt about you earlier, and now your mom wants to take you away from me?"

"I know Ethan, and I hate that she's doing this. I don't want to leave you...you mean too much to me"

My door opens and it's my mom. "How's the packing going?"

"I gotta Ethan. My mom is here"

"Love you babygirl"

He hangs up the phone and I toss it on my bed as I grab my other clothes. "It's horrible. Now if you excuse me, I have to pack to go to fucking California" I walk towards my door and I hold the door open for her.

"Malia" she places her hand on her forehead and I roll my eyes.

"I know that you hate me right now but-"

"Hate you?" I laugh as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"No I despise you. Ethan is the only person that has made me so much happier ever since you and dad split, and you're taking him away from me"

"What about Avery? You two have been friends since-

"She backstabbed me. She was hooking up with Kendall, 'friends' don't do that shit"

"It was a mistake Malia, forgive and forget. Or else you'll be stuck on the past"

"I'm not you mom. How am I just gonna act like nothing ever happened when she knew that I clearly had feelings for him?"

"You two were young. It was just a one time thing"

"So cheating on dad was just a one time thing or are you also going to cheat on Andrew too until you end up filthy rich?"

I cross my arms and I put my weight on my right hip. She sighs as she looks at my vanity where the picture of the three of us was at, along with the broken pieces of the frame.

"You broke it?"

"You broke our family apart, what's the matter with a broken frame."

"Whats the matter is that you are just angry and all you want to do is blame me for it Malia!"

"I have a right to fucking blame you! Look at what you're making me do!" I walk towards my bed and I grab the clothes lying on my bed.

"Sending me to California isn't going to fucking stop me from loving Ethan any less! I'm gonna fight for him, I waited too long to tell him the truth"

"So you are willing to lose everything...just to be with him? Just listen to yourself Malia!" She grabs hold of my shoulders and she shakes me lightly.

"I already lost all of the people I loved and I'm not losing the last person I have"

I grab the picture and I hold it with both hands. "So maybe I should stop hoping that one day...just one day, you two will get back together because I know damn well it won't happen"

I rip the picture in half as my mom yells at me. I rip myself out and I also do it to my mom and dad.

"Malia! What did you do?"

"I also want to thank you, because without you leaving, I would have never met Ethan" I toss the picture on the ground as I walk down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" My dad stands up from his seat and I grab my car keys. "Out"

"You're grounded Malia"

"And sending me to California is 'grounding' me?" I say sarcastically as I walk out the front door.

How am I grounded but they still let me have my phone? Not to mention the fact that my keys were in plain sight.

I turn on the car and I back out of the driveway. I had no fucking clue where I was going, but all I wanted to do was get away from my parents. I couldn't stand being in the same house as them any longer.

I don't even know how I managed to do it for 14 years of my life. They divorced when I was in the middle of freshman year. 2 years has gone by so fast.

When I get to Isabel's house, I start to feel nervous. She's probably pissed off at me because of what I had said earlier. I didn't mean to go off on her, I was just pissed off at my parents...still doesn't give me a reason to go off at her.

I knock on the door and there she is with her hand holding the door. "Hey Isabel"

"I'm busy right now Malia"

Oh...

"Oh okay, I'll come back next time?" She nods and she closes the door.

I pull out my phone and I text her.

Me: Riley dies next u know

After a couple of seconds, the front door opens and I smile at her. "Come in and watch it with me you little shit" we both laugh as I come into her house.

-----

"Don't step any closer Emma!" Isabel is yelling at the TV as we watch Scream.

"Will!" I yell as I grip onto the blankets.

He gets cut in half, while Emma stands there covered in blood.

"I can't believe he died!" Isabel is crying and I start laughing. "He was a douche, but he didn't even get to make it up to her about how sorry he is!"

"That's life...sadly" I check my phone and I see messages from my dad.

"I should go now, my dad is bitching already" I get up and I grab my stuff.

"Come back tomorrow to finish the 1st season, I can't watch it without you now"

I'll be busy packing the last of my things.

"I'm going to be busy so no promises"

"On a Tuesday?" She raises a brow and I nod.

"Club going up on a Tuesday" I say with a smile and she shakes her head as a large smile is plastered on her face.

"But I'll try my best to come" she nods and before I leave her room, she says something that hurts.

"I know that you and Avery aren't talking anymore, but just think about it Malia. I know that it hurts, the fact that your friend was hooking up with the guy that you liked, but please just think about it."

I close her room door as I walk down the hall and I open the front door.

No promises...

Next day (Tuesday)

Waking up in a half empty room felt weird. Half of my things were packed in luggage or in boxes.

I get out of bed and I look out the window to see rain falling hard. Everything was so gloomy today. I grab my clothes and I get in the shower.

The water was hot as it hit my body. Steam rising up everywhere, making it hard to see clearly.

I finally get out of the shower and I wrap the towel around my bare and wet body. I clean off the mirror and I see reflection.

My hair wet, dripping water everywhere. Dark under eyes from lack of sleep. I was a wreck.

I wonder how Ethan is doing dealing with this too

I put on my clothes and I exit the bathroom and I head into my empty room.

"Breakfast is ready" my dad comes in and I just look down at the floor. "Thanks, but I'm not hungry" I say as I walk towards one of the boxes and grab my mascara and I apply a few coats.

"This is only temporary Malia, you'll come back when you graduate"

"And then what? I'll be broken up with Ethan and everything will be back to normal?"

"All I'm saying is that you two need some time apart. You guys act like a married couple already and it's only been a few months"

"Whats the difference with Ethan and I compared to you and mom? 6 months later I popped up. Angelina and that guy dated for 2 months and she ended up pregnant. I'm not irresponsible, I know what's gonna happen if I'm not safe"

"What if it does happen? What do you plan on doing?"

"I wouldn't know because I'm not in that situation. All I know is that I won't treat my child the way mom treated me. Now if you excuse me, I have to go to school. You wouldn't want me to be late would you, or would you like move my ticket up earlier to get me out of here faster?" I walk past my dad as I sling my backpack over my shoulder and I walk down the stairs.

-----

I pull out the keys from the ignition and I get out of the car as I lock it.

I cover my face from the rain that was falling while I walk towards the doors to get inside the hallway.

The minute I enter, everything feels weird. I just can't shake the thought that something was bound to happen to day, and it was gonna be something bad.

I see Mackenzie walk past me and I almost don't recognize her. Isabel was right, she looked swollen as hell. Something was off about her. She was wearing a large oversized hoodie and that's something I've never seen her wear actually.

"I'm guessing you seen her?" Isabel stands at my locker and I nod. "Everyone is saying that she's pregnant, but you know how the rumors go around here"

"This is exactly why I hate majority of the people here"

"But what if she is? It was only a matter of time until something would happen to her"

"Not my life Isabel. If she's pregnant, then that's her"

The bell rings and I close my locker. "I'll see you during passing periods" I say as I walk off and head to my first period class.

Ethan's POV

"I want this place spotless Mr. Dolan" the principal holds the black trash bag and a pair of gloves as I glare at him.

"It's either this or you don't graduate. You've been in multiple fights this year. Consider this community service"

Asshole

The principal has been on my ass ever since the fight that left Kendall begging for life, not to mention the last recent fight that I had with Adam and he had to be taken to the hospital to get the pieces of glass removed from his face.

I snatch the black trash bag from his hands as I put on the gloves and I pick up the pieces of trash left everywhere on the floor.

"Your brother and friends will be joining you soon Mr. Dolan" he walks off down the hall and I clench my fists.

Bitter ass motherfucker

I'd rather be in class getting yelled at by the fucking teacher than to be picking up everyone else's trash. It's not hard to throw away trash, it's just that almost everyone here are lazy asses.

I walk through the halls picking up pieces of paper, but that's when I bump into someone.

Mackenzie.

"Picking up trash?" She has a hint of amusement in her voice and I grit my teeth.

"Fuck off Mackenzie. Your the last person that I want to see" She tilts my head up so that I'm loooking at her and I glare at her.

"You know you miss me. Just admit it, we can go back to the way we were and just forget any of this happened"

"No Makenzie. Get it through your head that I don't want to be with you anymore. All you did was cheat."

"Are you forgetting that you also cheated too? I'm not the only guilty one here Ethan" she moves her hands and I back away from her.

"I admit that I cheated on you, and you know what? I'm not ashamed. I was a fucking idiot for even dating you in the first place" she laughs and I furrow my eyebrows.

"That's not what you would say when you wanted me in bed every other night babe" she winks and I clench my fists.

Instead of answering back to her, I just walk off. Talking to her was like talking to a fucking wall. It was useless.

"But what about Malia?" I stop dead in my tracks and I turn around.

She has her arms crossed and I grip her wrist. "What about her?"

"Aww, did I hit a soft spot?"

"I told you she doesn't mean anything to me, just stop bringing her up"

"Hmm, let me think about it...no. Stop lying Ethan, just admit that you two have something going on"

"Mackenzie just-"

A loud blood curdling scream echoes through out the hallways and my eyes widen. That scream was familar...too familiar.

Malia...

I drop the bag and I grip her wrists hard as I yell at her. "Where is she? What did you do Mackenzie?"

"So you admit it now?"

"Goddammit Mackenzie! Yes! I admit it! Just tell me what's happening to her!"

"You'll see"

Malia's POV

"So for the next project, you will need to write me an essay and-"

There's a knock on the door and one of the students answers it. He takes the note and he hands it to me. The note has my name on it and I open it up.

Meet me in the back where we always meet.
-Ethan

"Is something wrong Miss. LaMont?"

"I have to go to the office" I lie as I pack up my things. She nods and I walk out as I sigh in relief.

I was starting to fall asleep in there, this teacher just doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

I look at the note in my hand and I re-read it. That's weird. Ethan would just wait instead of calling me out. Maybe it's something important.

I guess I'll find out right now.

I walk towards the back of the school, and I open the door as I drop my stuff on the floor and I lean against the wall.

Why wasn't Ethan here? If he's the one who called me, then he should already be here.

I turn on my phone and I text him.

Me: where r u? I'm already here

After a couple of minutes, the door opens and I sigh. "Took you long enough E-"

I look up and I see Kendall and Adam standing in front of me.

Oh shit

"Were you gonna say Ethan?"

My heart starts racing faster and I wipe the sweat from my palms onto my jeans. "N-No, I was gonna say Evan. The one from-"

"Oh really? Then what's this LaMont?" Kendall snatches the note from my hand and I try to take it away from him, but he holds it up.

"Ethan...as in the one who fucked you?" He throws the paper and I don't do anything. I wasn't gonna answer this fucker.

"I should get going...my teacher is-" I don't even make it to the door when I'm stopped by Adam who's blocking the door.

Fuck

"We aren't done talking LaMont"

"Talking about what? There's nothing to talk about"

"I think there is...and there's plenty of it"

They knew.

But how the fuck did they find out?

I raise my knee up to Adam's crotch and I'm about to open the door and run out, but Kendall grips my hair and he pulls me back, causing me to lose balance as I hit my head against the concrete.

I groan as I touch the back of my head, revealing blood staining my palm.

"You bitch!" Adam curses as he covers his crotch.

"I said I was going to get you back, and that's a promise I intend on keeping. That fucking boyfriend of your's is gonna pay...and so are you"

"Let me go! Please Kendall, I'm sorry!"

"Its a little too late for sorry now LaMont" Adam recovers and he gets up as both him and Kendall head toward me.

I kick my feet, trying to trip them, but Adam yanks my arm as he pulls me up to him and slaps me across the face. "Stop resisting"

I squirm around trying to get him to loosen his grip, but my eyes widen when I feel a hand on my breast.

I wa going to be raped...

"Your going to love it" Kendall whispers in my ear and I begin to panic.

"Stop touching me!" I yell as I push them, I manage to free my arm and I scratch Adam's face but I scream when Adam throws a punch at my nose and I fall down onto the floor.

"Make it quick" Adam mumbles as he pulls out his phone and he starts recording. He wipes the blood from his face with the sleeve of his shirt and I cover my face as I try to ignore the pain.

Kendall hovers over me and he unbuttons my shirt. "Stop it please!" The tears are rolling down my face and I just don't know what to do anymore.

He unbuttons my jeans and I try to push him off again, but instead of him just continuing, he begins to throw punches to my face. I taste blood in my mouth as I try to spit it out.

"Hurry up man" Adam tells Kendall and he unbuttons his jeans.

"Paybacks a bitch princess" he says before he thrusts hard into me. I feel pain in my inner thighs and I try to hit him, but it doesn't work.

I feel disgusting.

I let out a loud blood curdling scream as I sob. Adam is recording everything as he laughs. "Can't wait to hit that"

I felt like I was betraying Ethan.

I should known from the moment I recieved the note that something was going to happen.

I should have ran when I got the chance.

I should have hit harder.

I should have screamed louder.

This is my fault that this was happening.

He walks around while he holds the phone up.

"Shit" he groans and I feel him twitch. He keeps going even after he's done and he starts to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere on my neck.

"P-Please just s-stop. I'm s-sorry!" It was useless to beg. I felt so weak knowing there was nothing to do.

He finally pulls out and zips up his pants as he takes the phone from Adam.

"I'll be quick, but no promises that it won't be hard. After all, that is how you and Ethan liked it right?" He smirks and I try to cover myself, but he pins my arms above my head and he thrusts into me.

"You sick fucker!" I sob as I try to look to the side instead of what's in front of me.

"Shut up LaMont. You know you like it, stop playing the victim here"

The tears begin to sting as they make contact with my cuts and scatches.

"Just like old times" Adam says before smashing his lips onto mines. He tries to gain entrance into my mouth with his tounge, but I press my lips together.

He pulls back and I spit at his face. He wipes it off and he thrusts harder. I scream louder, but he finally comes and he pulls out.

Adam zips up his jeans and Kendall puts the phone in his pocket as he gets me up.

"Get up, we're going to go see you're boyfriend" he puts my jeans back on, but he leaves my white shirt unbuttoned.

Both of them drag me into the hallway as I squirm around. My thighs ached, my body ached.

Why me? Why did this have to happen to me?

"Hey Dolan, look what we have!" When I see his face, my heart drops.

Ethan's POV

"Hey Dolan, look what we have!" I groan in pain as I clutch my stomach. I look up, and I see the unexpected.

Malia falls to her knees bawling as I look at her. Her shirt was torn open and I see hickeys on her neck. Bruises and scratches were covering her face as she sobs.

I look up at Mackenzie who is enjoying all of this. "Why would you do this Mackenzie? What the hell is wrong with you!" I place my hands on her shoulders as I shake her.

"Hands off" I hear a voice behind me and he throws a punch to the right side of my face.

I get back up and I throw one to his stomach and I run toward Malia.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry I-"

She backs away from me as she covers her body and I feel my heart break.

She thinks I'm gonna hurt her...

"I'm not gonna hurt you Malia, that's one of the last things I'd do to you and you know it, I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up, both of you are fucking annoying" Someone grabs hold of me, and pulls me away from Malia, while Kendall grabs her and she screams, but he doesn't let her go.

"And this all could have been prevented if you didn't lie Ethan" Mackenzie walks past me and she stands in front of Malia.

"You promised that she wouldn't get hurt!" I yell at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I never said for them to rape or hurt her. That was all them, all I said was to keep her there and then bring her out after a couple of minutes. Blame them" she points towards them and I put my head down.

"So you made a sex deal? With her?" She laughs.

"Jealous much bitch?" Malia defends, but she's slapped across the face and she spits out blood.

The bell rings and everyone gets out of their classes, but they all stop as they watch us with wide eyes.

"Shit" I mumble as they all watch.

Malia's POV

I feel a sense of dread when the bell rings and I see everyone coming out of their classes, but they all stop dead in their tracks when they see what was going on.

"Ethan, Malia, why don't you tell everyone what was going on between you two?"

I stay quiet as I try to cover myself, but Kendall has a strong grip on me.

"Hey, let them go!" Someone in the crowd yells and Mackenzie only rolls her eyes. Everyone either looks pissed or they look like they're sympathizing Ethan and I.

"Malia?" I see Avery as she shoves through everyone and her jaw drops.

"So what's been going on between you two?" Mackenzie asks Ethan and he doesn't answer until I hear a smack. I close my eyes and I bite my lip.

That hurt me, even though I wasn't the one who got hit.

"We made a deal" He mumbles quietly.

"What kind of deal Ethan, everyone's waiting"

"A sex deal" Avery gasps as she looks at me and I look down at the floor as tears fall down my cheeks.

"And when did it start?"

"A couple of days after the party when we had met"

"So all this time...you've been lying to everyone? Lying to me when we were dating?" She walks around and I look at Avery.

"I'm sorry" I mouth to her. Tears start rolling down her face as I look back down at the ground.

"What did the deal include?" She was enjoying every fucking minute of this. I hated this bitch with a passion.

"No feelings, just sex"

"That didn't work out so good did it?" There's a moment of silence and my heart breaks.

"So what happened to the day Malia's house got shot up? And the day you, Grayson and Malia all ran from that truck following you the other day?"

My head snaps up and I look at Mackenzie who had a smirk plastered on her face.

"That was you wasn't it!" I squirm around and get out of Kendall's grasp, but he pulls me back.

"That was actually Kendall who did it all. So you can thank him for the bullet holes in your house" she winks and she turns around to Ethan.

"Ethan!"

"Malia!" I turn to the crowd and I see Grayson, Jack, Aaron, and Cameron shoving through the crowd, but they stop when they see us.

"Cut the shit Mackenzie. Let them go, the principal is coming any second" Grayson has the most pissed off face in the world, and I have to admit, I'm even scared.

"I'm not done yet Grayson, I still have so much to say"

"Just stop! Look at them, they're hurt and embarrassed! You did enough!" Cameron points at Ethan and I.

"No, I haven't actually. There's something big I've been keeping from the both of them"

"Just fucking say it!" Ethan snaps.

"Hey Malia, was Ethan this pushy when he was in bed with you? I mean, obviously you would know"

She walks towards me and she squishes my cheeks together. I feel pain and I try to move my face, but she squishes them harder and I let scream.

"Mackenzie stop!"

"Oh, what's this?" She kneels down and she looks at the necklace Ethan gave me for Christmas.

"My dad gave it to me for Christmas"

"Oh really? Because it looks a lot like the one that Ethan gave me" she pulls on the necklace and it breaks off my neck as I gasp.

She pulls one out from her pocket and it's the same one.

"I never gave that to you! I never gave you anything!"

"But babe, yes you did. You gave it to me for our first Christmas together"

Just like me.

"And you do remember those diamond studs too right?"

That's the same thing I got too.

"Aww what's wrong Malia? You thought you were special?"

"Something is bound to happen, especially with his reputation"

"She just doesn't understand that he's a player"

"You only know him in bed"

Suddenly, Angelina's words start coming to my head.

"Angelina" I mumble.

"Ding Ding! We have a winner!"

"You know her don't you?"

"You should have listened to her Mal, she was trying to help you"

"She did this didn't she?"

"Some of it, I mean I would too. After all you almost killed her baby. Imagine what you could do to my baby?"

Everyone gasps and it takes me a moment to process everything.

"Your pregnant?" I squeak.

"And it's your boyfriends baby" she smiles as she walks towards Ethan who's just as surprised as I am.

"That's a lie! Don't believe her Malia!"

"You thought he actually liked you? How pathetic"

The tears start rolling down my face again as Kendall lets go of me.

"How do you even know it's mine? Everyone knows that you're the easy one here!"

"Because I have proof" she pulls out a paper and that's when I know that everything is true.

She's right.

Angelina was right.

My...mom was right.

As she reads, I feel everyone staring at me. Once she's done, Ethan looks at me and he shakes his head.

It was all a lie.

He played me.

"You have to trust me Malia! There has to be another explanation! I love you and only yo-"

There's no other explanation than besides the fact that he cheated the whole time.

"What the hell is going o-" finally the principal comes and he stop talking when he looks at Ethan and I.

"Oh god" he looks at us with terror.

"Hallway one" he speaks into the walkie-talkie.

A few seconds later security comes and they start helping us up.

"P-Please don't touch m-me" I mumble to one of the security guards who was a woman.

She nods and I get up slowly. My whole body burns and I start walking towards the principal's office along with Ethan, Kendall, Adam, and Mackenzie.

I feel a tug on my arm and it's Avery. "Run" I nod my head and we both start running away.

"Girls!" The principal yells as we hear footsteps behind us.

"Malia!" Ethan's voice cracks as he yells my name and I want to stop but I can't.

It just hurts.

"Give me your keys Malia" I toss the keys to Avery and I get into the passenger seat and she turns on the car.

As she backs out, I see security with their walkie-talkie in their hands as they shout.

She speeds off as I begin to sob uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry Avery! I'm sorry!" I say repeatedly.

"I never wanted to tell you because I knew you wouldn't like it. I'm so sorry!"

"Don't apologize"

She gives me a small smile as the tears roll down my face.

She drops me off at my house and we both get off.

"I have to go get my stuff. I need to leave!"

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I'm leaving to California tomorrow because my mom thought it would be better to stay away from Ethan. It's now that I realize that she was true about everything. Especially him."

"Please just explain everything to me when we get on the plane"

"What do you mean 'when we get on the plane'?"

"I'm leaving with you. Where the hell do you plan on staying in California?"

I embrace her in a hug as I cry. "Thank you so much"

"Now go, we only have a little bit of time" I nod and we both burst into my house.

"Wha-" my dad stares at me with wide eyes and I ignore him as I run up the stairs with Avery.

"Lock the door Avery" I say as I grab my luggage.

"Open the door Malia!" My dad bangs on the door as tears fall freely.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I nod my head as I zip up the luggage.

"Why aren't you at school?"

"Eventually" I say as I remove my white shirt that had blood stains and rips on it as I toss it onto my bed. I pull on a random black hoodie and I grab my luggage as I head into the bathroom as Avery waits in my room while she calls her parents.

"Where are you going? What happened to you?" My dads eyes were watery as I grabbed my stuff from the bathroom.

"I can't stay here anymore" I throw in my stuff into a bag as I walk into my room again.

"Who did that to your face?" She inspect my face and I pull away from him.

"You should asks Ethan's baby mama" I sniffle as he looks at me with shock.

"He was-"

"He got his other girlfriend pregnant...God, I shoud have listened to mom" I shake my head as I cover my face.

"Oh my god" he looks down as he shakes his head.

"We need to get going Malia" I nod and I'm about to go down the stairs, but my dad stops me.

"Wait, but where are you going to go? The apartment your mom wanted to take you wasn't going to be ready until tomorrow"

"I'll be with Avery, we'll figure it out"

I start walking and all my dad is doing is just holding me back.

"I'm going to leave dad! I can't stay here anymore because the guy I love cheated on me and he's going to have a baby soon"

"Malia please think about it, it doesn't have to end like this"

"End like what? Being cheated on like you were? Till this day you still can't cope with the divorce, and I don't want to end up like you. I just can't, I'm sorry"

I walk out of the door and I see that Avery already has the car warmed up and she's sitting in the passenger seat.

"I gotta make a stop to my moms house" I say as I speed through the streets.

"What are you going to do?" She can already sense what I'm about to do.

"You'll see" I grip the wheel as I make a turn and I park in my moms driveway.

"Malia what the fuck are you going to do?" I ignore Avery and I burst the door open into the empty house.

I know that Angelina is here because her car is here, and my mom most likely left somewhere with Andrew.

I walk up the stairs and I head into Angelina's room. She was sitting there on the bed as she played on her phone.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"You planned it didn't you?"

"Considering the fact that your face is fucked up and your pissed, I'm taking it as that you found out she pregnant?" She asks as she has a devlish smile on her face.

"You are clearly a sick twisted minded bitch Angelina" I spit and she laughs.

She gets close to me and I back up away from her. "Don't touch me" I'm about to walk out of the room, when she places her hand on my back and I turn around and I grip her wrist.

"I told you don't touch me!" I grab her shoulders and I push her onto the floor.

She glares at me before getting up and she grabs the long lamp and she swings, but I duck down and she hits the wall instead.

She keeps swinging and I end up running to the bathroom, and I'm about to close it, but she keeps it open with the end of the lamp.

The house phone starts to ring and we both look at eachother before she finally runs to the phone and she answers it.

"Dad!" She yells into the phone and I grab the phone. We both struggle to take it away from eachother until I finally punch her on the right side of the face.

She falls onto the floor groaning and I answer the phone.

"Angelina, what's wrong?"

"You better come home before I fucking kill your daughter, and that's a promise"

I throw the phone to the side and she gets up running through the hallway, but I grab the back of her shirt and I throw her against the wall. I grip on harder and I toss her onto the floor.

"I told you not to get involved with me!" I grab her ankles and I begin to drag her.

"Watch me wipe the floors with your ass!" I yell as she grabs onto the bars.

I grab the collar of her shirt and I make her face me. "You psycho bitch!" I throw a punch at her face and I throw another one.

She gets up and she grabs hold of me and we push and shove not knowing which direction to go, until we finally make it towards the stairs. I look up at her and down at the stairs and I push her, but she grabs hold of my legs and I fall down the stairs with her.

I hit the wall and Angelina falls against me. Suddenly, the door opens, revealing my mom, Andrew and Avery.

"Oh my god!" My mom yells as she holds the baby in her hands. She puts the baby down in the bouncer and Avery pulls me away from Angelina.

"What the hell did you do Malia?"

"What did I do? Ask your fucking daughter what she did! She was the reason why my house was shot up and why Ethan, Grayson and I were chased by that fucking truck!"

Andrew and my mom look at her with shock and I pull away from my mom.

"You know why I did it? Because of what you did to my daughter!"

"Wait, that's her kid?" Avery points to the baby and I continue.

"What happened to your daughter wasn't because of me! That was your fault for getting pregnant and deciding to get up and fight me!"

"Hey! Both of y-"

"Suck a dick Andrew!" I interupt him and my mom yells at me.

"I'm done with everyone! I'm done with you, Andrew, Angelina, my dad, Ethan-"

"Wait, what happened to you and Ethan?" My mom holds her hand up and I shake my head as tears threatened to fall.

"He's expecting a baby...with his ex"

"I fucking told you he would leave you! It was all too good!" I'm gonna charge at her again, but Avery and my mom pull me back.

"Wasn't this what I told you Malia? You gave everything up fo-"

"I know what the fuck you said and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you, but I don't need to hear you say 'I told you so' this is my fault okay?" By now, the tears are falling freely and I just don't give a shit anymore.

"He played me mom! This whole time he told me he loved me and I was stupid enough to believe it! He means the world to me, this just isn't fair!" She embraces me in a hug, and this time I let her.

"Can you explain to me why you have all these scratches and bruises on your face?"

I sniffle as I wipe the tears from my face.

"These two guys had hit me and r-ra-" I burst into tears and my mom gasps as she holds me tight.

"Oh my god Mal-"

"You planned this too didn't you?" I scream at Angelina.

"I-I never k-knew they had done t-that" she looked sorry, but that wasn't enough to makr me forgive her.

I will never forgive her.

"We are going to the police right now. I want these bastards in jail-"

"N-No. I'm not going because I'm leaving to California. I can't stay here anymore" I start walking towards the door and my mom stops me.

"You can't just let them get away Malia! This isn't fair, just look at your face!" I shake my head as I look at her.

"So what? They can sit in a jail cell doing nothing? That's not torture, that them escaping from any responsibilities. I want them to suffer, and them sitting in jail just isn't enough to satisfy me. I'd rather leave and never come back." I jog back to the car and this time Avery gets into the drivers seat.

She speeds off and all that I can do is cry.

My phone rings and I see that it's Ethan.

"Answer it Malia. You know you want to"

I answer the phone and just by looking at the picture of Ethan makes me cry.

"Malia? Oh god, I thought you wouldn't pick up!"

"What do you want Ethan?" My voice is shakey as I talk to him.

"They took Kendall, Adam and Mackenzie to the police station. It's gonna be okay...we're gonna be okay"

"No we're not Ethan. Your going to have a baby...and I don't want to be apart of it"

"The baby isn't mine Malia! I swear that the baby isn't mine!"

"Stop lying! She had the papers that stated you were the father! She showed them to you!"

"Please...I'm begging you"

"Don't worry Ethan. I did something worse than this"

"What?"

"Trusting you" I bite my lip to hold back my tears as I say this.

"Mal-"

"Goodbye Ethan"

I toss the phone aside as I muffle my cries with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"I'm so sorry Malia. I wish there was something to do"

"There's a lot of things you can do, but it won't fix this situation"

Ethan's POV

"Don't worry Ethan. I did something worse than this"

"What?"

"Trusting you" I could hear her voice crack as she says this. I sniffle as I listen to her.

This hurts.

"Mal-"

"Goodbye Ethan"

She hangs up before I'm even able to say anything and I shove my phone in my pocket.

I look up at my reflection in the mirror and I break down. My phone rings and I pick it up, in hopes to hear that it's Malia changing her mind, but it's not her, it's Grayson.

"Ethan, where are you?"

"Home"

"Okay, I'm at the corner. How are you?"

"I'm freaking out Gray"

"What?"

"She's gone...forever" I break down as I hold onto the wall for support. I drop the phone and I bang my fist against the wall.

I look the mirror and I ignore the throbbing in my hand.

I yell as my fist collides with the mirror, shards of glass breaking, falling everywhere as I sink down to my knees.

I'm sorry Malia...I'm sorry.

Malia's POV

"Flight 204 is now boarding"

"That's us" Avery gets up and I get up too.

We begin to walk towards the entrance and I walk with my head down.

I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll come back...or if I'll ever come back.

I love him so much that words can't even describe how I feel, but life had different plans, and unfortunately, I wasn't apart of them.

I got a taste of what it felt like to love someone...but I also got to know how it felt to be betrayed the ones you love most.

Why do they do it? Who knows.

It happens when you least expect it. Even when you've sacrificed and given so much to that person.

I guess some people are just blinded by love. Just like me.

I fell in love with him day by day. There wasn't one thing that I didn't love about him. He was perfect, everything about him. I even learned to love him when we weren't in our best moments, because that's what we're supposed to do...love them unconditionally despite what happens.

He was the biggest goof ball I've ever met, and I was lucky enough to see that side of him, but I never knew that it would end like this.

We made a deal. A simple deal that wasn't suppose to involve feelings, but we were dumb enough to fall for eachother.

If anyone were to ask me if I regret meeting him at that party...I would say no. No I don't, not for a second. Despite what he did and everything that happened, I don't regret it at all because I love him...and I don't think I'll ever stop loving him.

She's lucky.

Why?

Because she has everthing that I've ever wanted, him. I hope she learns to love him just like I learned to love him. I hope they have a happy life with their baby, because that will never be me...it was never meant to be me.

Author's Note: I'm acutally crying as I write this right now...I've never cried while writing any chapter until now. I basically poured all of my feelings into the very ending because it's true.

Ethan's gonna find someone he loves, and we're gonna have to support him, no matter how much it hurts, and it's gonna hurt a lot because I'm an Ethan girl 💙 there's gonna be a day where all of this is gonna end and him and Grayson are gonna get married and have kids. (God I'm bawling like a little kid writing this)

Thank you guys for supporting this book and me 💚 I can't thank you guys enough. (I just can't stop crying. I'm sorry haha)

I love you guys so much...thank you for letting write this. I've grown close to you guys and I don't want to let that go. Being in this fandom has made me so happy and emotional. The twins and you guys just make me so happy 💚💙💜

I'll be writing the official ending soon and that's where I'll decide if there will be a sequel or not. 💚💙💜

Until next time, PEACE! 💚💙✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |
97.9K 1.4K 22
"My name is Selena, I just moved in next door." "I'm Ethan, but you can call me daddy." *completed*
20.4K 166 7
"Cherry when I'm dancing, Ethan when I'm not, and Daddy when we're fucking." EXPLICIT CONTENT.