T H I R T Y - S I X

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go alone?" I slipped on my black leather jacket as I walked around the room.

"I know it's better to go without Ethan, I mean he's my boyfriend and all, but my mom hates him and I don't feel like fighting with her about Ethan. He makes me happy and she can't change that" I sit at my vanity as Grayson's voice echoes from the phone and I grab my hair up into a messy bun.

"Yeah but-"

"Gray...she thought I was fucking the both of you!"

"You almost let us though" I quickly cover up the speaker and curse at my self for putting him on speaker, especially with my door open.

"Grayson, shut up" I open my drawer and pull out my makeup brushes and makup from the other drawers. He laughs on the other line and I roll my eyes.

"Where's Ethan at?" Grayson just randomly called me out of nowhere and honestly, I don't mind. We can both mess around and be stupid without a care.

"Sleeping like usual. Being the lazy ass he is"

"Hey! That's my boyfriend you are talking about" I laugh as I apply the foundation on my face.

"And he's also my twin brother" I'm about to say something when the phone call ends and I shrug it off while I continue doing my makeup.

After a couple of minutes, I get a skype call and I answer it. Soon enough, I see Grayson's face on my phone screen.

"Sorry, the call ended" I nod and I continue on.

"Ugh, you girls wear so much makeup" he groans and he gets up heading to the kitchen.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" He glares at me through the screen and I laugh.

"Language Malia" my dad pops in and I jump up in my seat almost shitting myself.

"Jesus Christ" I mumble as I get up and close my door. I hear Grayson laughing and I flip him off through the screen.

"Fuck you, that was your fault" I dig through the drawers and I find the eyeliner and mascara.

"No it-" Grayson looks to the side and I ignore it.

I needed to leave soon and finally have a calm discussion with my mom, even though no matter how hard I try, we alwayd end up arguing. So I'm hoping that going somewhere public and talking, it will help.

"Babygirl" Ethan comes on the screen and I smile. Anything that he did made me squeal or something.

"Hi" I bite my lip as I look into the camera.

"Get a room!"

"Okay, I'll give you your phone back in a couple of minutes Gray" Ethan takes off with the phone and I begin to laugh hysterically.

"Ethan give me my phone!" Ethan's face looks blurry as he runs with the phone and I see Grayson behind him.

"I'm playing Gray! Just let me talk to her for a bit"

After a couple of minutes of Grayson cussing Ethan out, he lets him use the phone.

"So where are you going?" Ethan asks as he walks around his room.

"To see my mom" I say before applying a maroon colored lipstick. Ethan looks into the camera and I sigh.

"Yeah I know" I put the makeup away and I look into the screen.

"I don't even know why you bother putting on lipstick if it's gonna come off when you suck my dick" I laugh and flip him off as I fix little pieces of my hair.