T H I R T Y - E I G H T

"Porque me i-invitan si ya saben como pe pongo!" *Why do you invite me if you already know how I am*
Luke was dragging his and Isabel's uncle to his car because he was fucking drunk.

"Pero te dije que no tomas, pero no. Pinche menso ya te dije" *But I told you not to drink, but no. Fucking dumbass I told you already* we all begin to laugh at Isabel's aunt who was pissed as she heads towards her car.

"Bye tia! Que te vaya bie-ya chingo su madre!" *Bye aunt! Hope it goes goo-that went to hell* Isabel cuts herself off as she sees her uncle throw up and she gasps as she covers her mouth.

"Hijo de su granputa madre!" *You son of a bitch" her aunt kicks the wheel on the car and we all begin to laugh hysterically.

"Dale una bolsa...o mejor dós bolsas" *Give him a bag...or maybe two bags" Isabel shouts as her aunt glares at her and the girls and I hide as they argue.

"This bitch...I swear" Isabel curses as she walks towards us. She lets out a breath and smiles at us. "What should we do now?"

-----

I feel something bright hitting my face and I'm about to move over on my bed when I feel that there's no other side to my bed.

I quickly wake up and I see that I'm in the pool, on top of an inflatable floatie. I look at the girls who are also in the pool.

Flashbacks of what happened last night begin to flash through my mind and I shake my head. "Fucking dumbasses" I mutter as I lay my head back on the floatie.

After a couple of minutes, I get an idea and I let myself fall off the floatie. I immediately regret my decision because the water is freezing, but I suck it up and swim towards Avery.

"Avery...Avery wakeup!" I whisper in her ear and she groans. I panic and quickly put my hand over her mouth. Her eyes widen, but when she looks at me, I place my finger over my lips and she nods.

"I need you to get out of the pool, and grab my phone. I'm gonna fuck around with these idiots" she smirks and I begin to push the inflatable she was on towards the concrete so she can get out without getting wet.

"Fuck I'm gonna fall!" She says once we get to the end of the pool side.

"No you're not. Just roll you bitch!" She rolls to the side and makes it onto the concrete without falling into the water.

"Now get my phone and go into snapchat and record!" She nods and I swim towards Charlotte and I push her floatie against Sam's, Andrea's, and Isabel's all together, so when one moves, the others will fall.

"Ready!" She whisper-yells. I smirk and float under

"Charlotte oh my god!" She quickly wakes up and tries to get up, but falls. Along with Andrea, Sam, and Isabel.

Avery and I both begin to laugh as I quickly swim away from the girls and get out of the pool, knowing that they were gonna come and grab me.

"Malia you fucking bitch!" Andrea yells as soon as she gets back to the surface.

"Damn Malia!" Avery turns the camera to me and records me getting out of the pool. "Shut up Avery" I say as I roll my eyes.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A shirtless Luke comes out of house and we all gawk at him, except for Isabel.

"Luke...I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it...boy bring that ass here!" Avery yells as Luke begins to laugh while his cheeks turn red.

"I'm 19 you're 16. Trust me, if I could then I would" he winks and Isabel yells at him. "Go send nudes to your side hoes Luke!"