T H I R T Y - F I V E

I lean my head against the window as the tears fall silently. The drive back was silent as rain fell hard against the car, the music was low and I wipe the tears off my stinging face.

"Babygirl" Ethan places his hand on my thigh while he keeps his eyes on the road. I sniffle and I keep looking out the window.

"How's your cheek?" I shrug as he sighs while the car comes to a stop.

It burns like hell

I turn to face him and he shakes his head and turns back to the road. "Your cheek is red" he says while he turns right.

The rest of the ride is silent and when we finally arrive to my house, I quickly get out of the car. I didn't want my dad to see me like this.

"Malia wait!" I hear Ethan lock the car and I run faster to avoid getting soaked from the rain. When I open the door, my dad is no where to be seen. I quickly walk up the stairs and I head up into my room.

I let myself fall onto the bed and the tears fall quicker. Ethan comes in and his phone begins to ring.

"Hey Grayson" Ethan looks at me while he answers the phone and I keep looking at him.

"Yeah we went already, we just came back"

"It was bad, she-"

"Don't talk about m-me like I'm not h-here" My voice is shakey and I stutter because of my hiccups.

Ethan ends the call and he sits down next to me as I cuddle into him. The heat radiated off his body onto mines and I hold him tighter.

"Sleep with me" I stand up and his eyebrow furrow. "What?" He stands up too and I have to look up at him now.

"Malia n-"

"We've done it before, why are you hesitating now?" He sighs and sits me down next to him.

"You aren't in your right mind right now. You're just angry" I get on top of him and I stradle him.

"Damn right I'm angry, and you're pissing me the fuck off right now by making me wait even longer"

"Malia w-" I smash my lips against his and he responds back my removing my shirt.

Before I know it, he's pounding into me as I dig my nails into his back. The bed is shaking as it bangs against the wall.

"It's been so fucking long" Ethan mumbles against my skin as he places wet kisses along my stomach.

"E-Ethan...faster" I wrap my legs around him and I grab onto him tighter. "Oh shit" he yells as sweat runs down his forehead.

I can feel my stomach tightening and I tug on his hair making him groan. "Malia...stop" I tug harder and I feel him twitch. His movements become slower and sloppier, but I still haven't had my part of the deal.

"I said faster" I say harshly into his ear. I see him smirk as he does what I tell him. When he does, I feel pain in my inner thighs and I grab onto the headboard. He continues being rough and I grip on even tighter.

I hear a crack and I moan when I feel my high.

Did we just break the bed?

Ethan falls next to me and the bed squeaks.

Holy shit we just broke my bed

"Ethan, we just-"

"Shit...we did" he gets up and puts on his boxers as he examines the bed. "What am I gonna tell my dad?" I wrap the sheets around me as I stand up.

"That we had rough sex and broke the bed" I glare at him and throw the pillow at him. He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, I don't think he will notice" he grabs his pants and I head for my bra and underwear.

"You think so?"

-----

"You guys broke the bed?" Grayson laughs as we walk through the mall. I hide my face and shake my head as Ethan shushes him.

"Remind me why you tell him everything?" I ask Ethan.

"I honestly don't know why" we keep walking until we stop at the food court. "I'm hungry" I groan as we walk past the different foods.

"LaMont come on! You already had Ethan's d-"

"Oh my god Grayson!" I walk off into the food court and I get in line at a sushi place.

"Babygirl, don't be so mad" Ethan says quietly as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm not mad, just annoyed" he laughs and places a kiss on my cheek where my mom slapped me.

I groan and he backs off right away. "Shit, I forgot" I smile and give him a peck on the lips. "It's okay, just a little sore. Glad you remembered though" I turn back around and look at the menu that was hung up on the wall.

"Obviously I'm gonna remember, I was there, but I wanted to ask you. What's gonna happen now?"

I shrug and sigh. "I don't know, I don't like the way they treated you though, and I'm still in shock about Angelina's baby...I mean, the baby was alive...and breathing"

"Don't start with the baby Mal. Somehow it happened, and it's good that you don't have to live with the fact that you think you 'killed' her baby"

"I know but, the baby had complications and-" he cuts me off and I roll my eyes.

"No don't start. As long as the baby is okay now, that's it. I do gotta say though, Angelina looked torn up" I begin to laugh as Ethan says this causing him to laugh.

"For real"

"So come on, tell me about the wedding. Are you going or not so I can go with you" I turn to look at him and I shake my head.

"Even after they said all that shit about you?" I don't even want to go because they said that to you"

"Who cares what they say about me...plus, I get to see you in another dress" he winks at me and I feel my face heat up as I turn back around.

"I don't know, maybe. I'll think about it, but hey! I wanted to ask you how Christan and Riley are doing after the whole thing at the party"

It seems like I hit a soft spot brcause his attitude changes and I furrow my brows. "They're scared to even come close to Gray and I"

"Don't blame yourself E, of course they're gonna be scared, but it doesn't mean they hate you two. You guys are cousins after all"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. Why don't you guys invite them over and I'll come over too to help out" he smiles and I do the same.

"I mean they do like you too so hey, it's not a bad idea" he wraps his arms around me and I lean my head back against him.

"So deal?" He asks. "Deal, but this time, let's not make the deal out of sex again"

Author's Note: FINALLY SOME SMUT!

How's everyone doing?

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know what to write. Btw what did you guys think about the chapter?

Until next Friday...PEACE! ✌💚💙