F O U R T E E N

Our moans echoed throughout the room as he placed light kisses on my skin.

Ethan pushed his body down lower and I grab onto the sheets while moaning.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you babygirl" Ethan mumbles into my ear, then he places a kiss behind my ear and I dig my nails into his back.

I feel the tension in my stomach and I know I'm almost gonna come. Ethan's thrusts became sloppier and slower, before we know it we come and he stays on top of me.

He begins to place kisses on top of the bruises on my stomach and I can feel the goosebumps forming on my skin.

He then kisses me and I kiss back. He pulls back and we lay in bed breathless. He falls down next to me in the bed and I lay on top of him.

I look up at him and see that he's already asleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Ethan's POV

I stared at her sleeping figure, she covered her bare chest as the sheets covered her lower half.

She was so beat up. Anywhere I would look, she would have bruises. Who would want to hurt her? What did she do to deserve this kind of pain?

I played with her hair and a small smile found its way on her lips. I smiled and continued to play with her hair.

My phone begins to ring, and I quickly run to it, answering it before Malia can wake up.

"Hello?" I whispered through the phone.

"Why are you whispering Ethan?"

Mackenzie.

"Nevermind, but anyways, where are you? You were supposed to meet me at the movies half an hour ago!"

"Shit, I forgot. I fell asleep, I'll see you ther in 10 minutes"

"Okay, hurry up though, or else I'm leaving you here alone" she hangs up the phone and I sigh rubbing my face.

"Girlfriend duties?" I jump and turn around to see Malia sitting up in bed.

"Kinda, yeah" I saw scratching the back of my neck.

"Well go, you don't want to keep the princess waiting" she says while getting up with the sheets wrapped around her.

"You know you don't have to hide right? I have seen you naked already" I say with a smirk as she turns red.

"This isn't the same you ass" she says while throwing my pants at me.

"Yes it is Mal" I say as I put on my pants.

She only has her bra and underwear on and she stands there glaring at me.

I laugh and I'm about to grab my white shirt when Malia takes it and puts it on.

"I'm borrowing your shirt" she says with a cheeky grin.

"Malia, I need it back" I walk towards her and she gets on top of the bed and runs to the other side.

"Just put on your sweatshirt, you'll be fine" she says as she puts on her jeans.

"You know what, keep it. I can't wait to rip it off you later" I say winking at her as her face turns red and she looks down at the floor while biting her lip.

I walk over to her and I wrap my hands around her waist. I place my lips on her lips and she runs her hands through my hair, tugging on it. I pull back and she whimpers at the loss of contact.

"Save it for later babygirl. I'll be back later" She laughs and pushes me off of her as she puts on her shoes.

"Go, your already late"