T E N

I run towards my car as Ethan follows behind me. I try to open my car door, but his hand blocks the door. I turn around and he towers over me.

"Ethan let go!" I glare at him as I stand on the tips of my toes.

He doesn't say anything, he only stares at me. I stare at his eyes, they were dark when he first caught me, but now they're a green color. He bites the inside of his cheek and I feel my face burning slightly as I remember everything that happened the first time we sexted.

Questions were running through my head. I wanted to ask him so many things.

How did he find out it was me?

Why hasn't he spread word out that we sexted and fucked at that party?

Most importantly, why did he say his name was Grant?

"Why?" I ask him. He looks at me with a confused look and I push him off me.

"Why what?" His voice was deep and raspy

"Why would you lie to me about your name?" I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Technically, I didn't lie. Grant is my middle name" I raise my eyebrow at him and he begins to laugh.

I roll my eyes and open the door to my car and get in. Once again, Ethan is holding the door before it could even close.

"Ethan stop. I need to get home!" I try to close it but it's no use. He's cearly stronger than I am. I scoff and get out of the car and decide to walk home.

I begin to walk off and I hear Ethan laugh.

"Your really gonna leave you car here?" He asks as he clutches his stomach.

"Your not letting me leave, so I'll just walk my ass home." I cross my arms and I continue to walk.

I'm already half way home when I hear a car drive next to me. I turn around and see Ethan in my car.

"Get in babygirl, I'll drive you home" he says as he opens the passenger door.

"Don't fucking call me babygirl" I yell as a smirk grows on his face.

"You weren't saying that a couple of days ago when you were fingering yourself live on video for me" he licks his lips ans looks me up and down and I'm pressing my lips together trying to prevent myself from saying anything.

I ball up my fists and continue walking. This fucking asshole was pushing my buttons.

"Come on babygirl, you know you liked it, or else you wouldn't have gone along with it." He yells out the window and I'm covering ny face as I continue walking trying to hide my embarrassment.

He keeps talking about what went down and I stop in my tracks. I turn around and glare at him as he watches me.

I get in the car and slam the passenger door closed.

"Mal-" I cut Ethan off my smashing my lips against his. I get on top of him, straddling him and I begin to unzip my sweater, the only thing that was underneath my sweater was my bra.

If this was the only way to make him shut up then I would do it.

"People can see us" Ethan says as he looks out the window.

"Who cares. Now shut the fuck up" I say as he grips my hip.

He places his warm hands on my ass and I run my hands through his hair.

His hands begin to travel towards my lower region and the last thing I feel is my hand up against the window.

My hand grips the steering wheel as Ethan sits in the passenger seat. I run my hand through my hair and sigh.

"You okay there?" Ethan asks me, but his face is turned to the window.

"Peachy" I say sarcastically as I make a right turn.

"You haven't said a word ever since what happened back the-"

"I know what the fuck happened. I'd just prefer not to talk about it" I say as the light turns red.

Silence fills the air and I hate it. I hate everything in the minute. This time, I hear him sigh and he turns to face me.

"Why are you so fucking angry with me Malia? You can be sarcastic as fuckine minute, and the next we're making out" he says as I grit my teeth.

"Because this is wrong Ethan! What we are doing is wrong! It may not seem like it to you but, it is. You've fucked so many girls and you just use them!"

I said it.

I finally fucking said it.

He stays quiet. He's about to say something but he just turns his head around and all I can hear is his heavy breathing as he tries to control it.

We finally arrive to his house, it's a two story house, a nice front yard too I must say.

He gets of the car and I hear him mutter a quick 'thanks', he slams the door closed and I flinch. He's a different person when he's mad. I've never seen him mad, except that day he got in a fight, but this was something different. More darker.

I shake my head and drive off and head home.

-----

I enter the cafeteria and I already hear Grayson talking to me. Ethan was missing but I didn't care.

"Fuck off" I say as I walk towards the table where Avery and I usually sit at. She was absent again, so it was just me today.

I sit in silence as I text Avery, the whole cafeteria was loud with people laughing and talking. I send Avery a text and I recieve a call from 'Grant', Ethan. I decline the call and turn around to see that Grayson and his friends are too into their conversation that they don't even realize that Ethan isn't with them.

My phone vibrates and I see a text from Ethan.

Grant: Stop ignoring me

I roll my eyes and decide not to respond once again. We haven't talked. I didn't want to talk to him anyways.

My phone goes off and I see dozens of text messages and calls from Ethan. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to annoy the shit out of me.

I ignore it and I get tired when the messages are still coming through 5 minutes later.

I finally decide to answer and when I do I curse at him.

"Meet me at the back of the school in 5"

Before I even get to respond to Ethan, he hangs up and I sit at the table with my head in my hands.

I pack up my things and as I pass by, Grayson and his friends are all staring at me. I head to my locker and throw all of my things in there, and then I walk towards the back of the school where I see Ethan standing up against the brick wall.

He gets up as he fixes his black snapback and looks at me. His tall figure towers over me and I look up at his face.

"Let's make a deal babygirl"

Author's Note: How did you guys like that chapter? Btw, did anyone almost die when they saw the twins' snapchats when they were at the beach? Because I basically squealed when I saw the pictures haha

So I've been updating like crazy for you guys today and I think I should have a schedule for when I update because I can't be doing this everyday, as fun as it is, I also have school to worry about.