T W E L V E

"A-Avery, I'll call y-you later okay?" I say while quickly waiting for a response from her.

"What the fu-" I hang up on Avery and I hear my mothers voice on the other line yelling my name, trying to see if I'm still on the line.

"Jesus Christ, I'm still here" I say into the phone and I hear her sigh.

"Malia, don't st-"

She was already gonna start with her bullshit and we've only been on the phone for 45 seconds.

"No, Julie. Don't you start with your bullshit."

Where the fuck did that come from?

"Malia LaMont!" A deep males voice was heard on the line and I already know she's with the bastard she left my dad for.

"Oh hello Andrew, nice to hear you again. How's menopause treating you?" I try to sound innocent but I only end up laughing.

I hear a loud gasp in the background and I smirk. I can hear Andrew yelling in the background about how I need to learn manners but I only shrug it off.

"Malia! Can you just listen to me?"

I bite on my cheek as I grip the phone. Listen to her? Is she serious? Why would I want to listen to the woman that cheated on my father.

"No, why don't you listen to me! Your the reason why this family is broken apart, you left dad for that piece of shit your with right at this very moment, when you could have been here with me and dad. It's an embarrassment to have you as a mother. If you really knew me, you would know that I want absolutely nothing to do with you!"

The tears are running down my face as I let out chocked sobs. I let myself fall to my knees as I hold the phone. Her cries are loud, she shouldn't even be crying. This was her fault.

"Stop crying, you made this choice. You weren't crying when you made your choice to cheat on dad. He gave it all to you, yet this is how you repay him. What a fucking wife you were."

Her crying turned into sobs and I can hear a female voice trying to comfort my mother. I gripped onto the phone even harder as I shook with anger. It was Andrew's fucking daughter. The bitch who used to fucking bully me in Kindergarten. She takes the phone and begins to yell at me telling me that I needed to apologize and accept my mothers apology.

"This conversation has nothing to do with you Angelina. Bud out of this fucking business, because your nothing to me, your just trash, just like your father! But look at you, your 16 and pregnant! How did whoring around go for you? Baby Daddy didn't want to be tied down huh? You really fucked up your life. By the way, tell my mother, that if she wants me to forgive her, tell her to never ask about me again, to never care about me. Just like she never cared about cheating on my father, and this family."

And with that I hang up the phone and I'm left in the kitchen yelling like a crazy person. I just don't understand how she was able to sleep at night, knowing she cheated on my dad.

Most of all, how was my dad able to cope with all of this? He was obviously hurt that she cheated, but not as much as I'd thought he was.

-----

His yells echoed throughout the house as I sat on my bed. I sat on the bed feeling guilty that my dad had to fight with them because of something that I did.

It's been going on for two days already, it started on Wednesday, when my mom called me, and today. He's been on the phone for a while and I was tired of hearing my dad argue. They weren't going to admit that they were wrong, they never do. Which is why I hated Andrew and his daughter the first time I met them.